Kirby thread?

Thoughts on the adorable pink murder?

There should only be art of him trying to get with hot 2D girls and never that shitmon.

Kirby's got the good succ, but he's also got the dick…

Robobot was real fun but too obviously an expansion on triple deluxe
New kirby also has near to no replay value, which is a real shame

user…That only makes it better?

faggot

Does he succ himself why Jigglypuff pegs the shit out of his tight, pink asshole?

*while

Reminder that the director behind the two best Kirby games is dead.

actually kirbys are a race in their universe, female kirbys look just like the male ones they just wear bows and shit.

and no joke I think Kirbys reproduce asexually with fission

Well I guess honestly it depends on the person, I mean I'm getting my first actual 3ds this chirstmas but for me I always found myself playing triple deluxe way to fucking much and listening to the games music at the same level. I don't know it's always seems people can play games over and over. Like for me I honestly can't really play any of the elder scrolls games like I just lose interest right away.

But he's alive and well user

Kirby is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Well user, like the whole shattered mirror was kinda example of how they kind come out I mean star warrior race is pretty fucking vague on whole species.

And what the hell is meta knight, I mean he's clearly Kirby like but does noting like him.

de-powered alt universe kirby

As retarded as that sounds, you might honestly have an actual case there.

post them

I think Sakurai made the right decision to leave the series. It looks surprisingly hard to innovate it.

is the next kirby game going to have lore as ridiculously deep as planet robobot?
;_;

Would you fuck the robot user?

it's not a robot

Everything I know is a lie.

she IS a robot

she's a clone of the antagonist's dead daughter who was killed by industrial machinery
however, the description of the Dedede clones mentions that the clones are imperfect, and become obsessed with only one thing
in the end she betrays him for profit

Fack off with your spoilers I know enough as is you fucking faggots. I swear I will fury and vomit rage all over your fucking memes and dreams!

Just kill yourself.

Don't watch, just really enjoy this picture.

I mean, its fucking weird and stupid kinda right up my ally, plus your a weeb mate you in no place to talk.

She's not a clone, she just made the Dedede clones. She was flung through dimensions by Star Dream; went missing, not killed. Her dad's crazy enough he doesn't recognize her anymore, and she probably doesn't give a rat's ass anymore considering she seems to be playing corporate spy against a man she knows is her father.

I want to tenderly love.

he sure does

haven't played the new games

i think i stopped marathoning when an emulator lagged too much, thinking newer games would only be worse

worse lag, i mean

i wanna go deep in that robos butt

this guy is way too good at animating.

whats this song? i know its something classical

he's the best

SHAPED LIKE A FRIEND

i guess he kind of does look like a boob

Good

ohmy

Robobot or Triple Deluxe, Holla Forums?

You will never ever get to eat at the Kirby Café.

I'm talking about Shinichi Shimomura you tard.

Adeleine and Ribbon are too cute and the fact that they haven't been brought back deeply saddens me.

There's something magical about autistic folks.

Goddamnit that sounds too awesome to be true

AHahah i remember you, this place is pretty small.

Robobot. Mech is a better powerup than the fruit and flower Sectonia was a shit final boss.

You might want to take a step back and look at things with open eyes. Because if you don't think Holla Forums is shitting up Holla Forums way more than SJWs, then you have your head firmly up your own ass.