40K Inquisitor

They've shown a new video
I've missed ARPGs and seeing a 40K one was my dream so I'll probably get it even if its shit.
What do you think?

bump

Looks pretty gud m8

Yeah I've seen all of the already. But I keep asking the same questions.
It will be a single player game right?
Not some online grinder with microtransactions right?
It won't have auction house or something similar right?
It won't be some dumbed down console shit only pretending to be ARPG like Sacred 3 or Dungeon Siege 3 right?
Nothing will go wrong right? Right?

I wouldn't have a problem with it being multiplayer since arpgs are more enjoyable in co-op. As long as it doesn't have action house or PvP or retarded shit like that, it should be alright.
To be fair, Diablo 3 console version is way better than the PC version.

Having option for co-op/multiplayer and being online grinder are two different things. Look at shit like Vindictus or Warframe for reference - cash shops, daily login rewards, reused content up the ass, that sort of thing. What was the latest one? Devision? It's also that.

There is a reason I didn't mention D3. Did you actually play Sacred 3 or DS3? They're abysmal. People give D3 a lot of shit, but it's merely mediocre compared to those abominations.

Wow, who would have though

There's nothing better than being able to play online with a CFW PS3. Not to mention that I pirated Diablo 3 on PC to give it I try if I liked it, which I did not.
You probably think is shit because you only played on PC, and considering the thought of piracy didn't cross your mind at the time of your post, I bet you bought it too. If you haven't even played, then why are you discussing video games on Holla Forums?

Well, considering the whoring of the 40K ip, I'm willing to bet this is just another cash grab like kill team, but like Kill Team I hope they don't shove it with microtransactions I remember that kill team didn't have any, as bad and short as it was
And no, I was thinking about playing Sacred 3, because I wanted to play a co-op ARPG really bad, I'll give it a try, but now I don't have much hope.

Whats so good about it on consoles you fucking pleb?
Of course

Van Hellshing is a bad game.

Well for once I fucking doubt that D3 on PS3 runs at 60 fps, so I can't see how it is any less shit than on PC.

How about actually playing it?

Console version doesn't have the always online thing, for starters, and the whole online things are way tuned down on it. There's no auction house to begging with. Controls are way better and fit surprisingly well, and it have LOCAL CO-OP, something that is lacking, surprisingly, from the PC version, since you need to always be online in order to even play.
I heard about it in the other thread and it's the only reason anons have hope about this game. My PC can't handle it, so I uninstalled it until I get a better PC.

You're what's wrong with the industry.

There are 3 of them? Well shit I only played 1 and it was bad.
Do 2 and 3 have more than one class?

If you're not caring about framerate, YOU are what's wrong with the industry. People like you are enablers of stagnations and "cinematic" non-games.
60 fps or bust.

Yeah, that confirms it.

You're the reason why budgets get so high in games over something as trivial as framerate. I can't give a shit about the framerate as long as the gameplay itself is good and unaffected by it, and it usually is.
Sure, having 60fps is better than having 30, but consider that only PC fags get it and usually because of mods, not the game optimization itself, so saying that a game is bad for the lack of 60fps is like saying agame is bad because it doesn't let you use M+K on consoles.

2 had 3 and 3 has 6

None of those make it a good game
Just a slightly better one
Diablo 3 is a piece of shit no matter the platform

Except is slightly better on consoles.

It looks like a slightly prettier version of the ground combat from STO.

Yes I just pointed that
Whats your point?
Its still a shit game
You think I'm going to play NMS because its avaiable on PC DRM free and with mods?

Oh shit, that ID

Oh the irony

Stop breathing anytime, you're not alive anyway.

You're not alive too, are you?