Holla Forums I don't even know what the ever loving fuck to say about this…

Holla Forums I don't even know what the ever loving fuck to say about this…

I'm not clicking that shit but let me guess.
Its yet another dlc pack (mostly masks) based around a 30 year old movie unrelated to the game itself that its sold for about 5 bucks right?

I hate myself for buying that shit game, even worse I bought somw of the dlc.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Apparently they're adding some new heist and Tony Montana as a playable character along with some weapons.

But he died at the end of the movie

Maybe its a son or some shit. They just call him Scarface so it must be someone new.

Actually the idea of playing as Tony Montana or even his son sounds kind of fun

But knowing Overshill it may cost money.

That fucking blue colored dykes hairdo still pisses me off to this day.
Looks like a dried mop
Fucking Swedecucks

She sounds worse than cat rape, and it's worse that there's a lot of lolifags who only play as her.

Fucking trash

Why?
She sounds late 20s

Is it me or when the assault rifle (around 0:32) is firing full bullets are ejected?

Stop making these threads. Stop playing that game. Stop giving these jews money. Goyday2 is the shittiest L4D clone out there that you just keep sinking money in to. You think Day 1 DLC, paid single player, and on disc locked content is bad? This is worse.

Fuck off, reported, saged, downboated, called the cops, killed the dog, burnt the house down.

I need to stop posting while drunk, holy shit

Don't ask me, it's what Sydneyfags say.

Speaking of Scarface, how's the PS2 game?

I was just about to ask this too

From what i remember a normalfag of mine saying, it was decent.
Couldn't tell you myself
Heres another Swedecuck reviewing it

But the Mayday threads, user.

This is a man.

You sure its not just an old woman?

Too young plus the broad face.

This is a dragan.

It's supposed to be The Butcher I'm pretty sure.

You really sure?
Its a fucking cartoon so its hard to tell without the voice and mannerisms.

Was about to post this
Thanks

Who?
I haven't touched the game in a while

At least it will mean there will be Butcher heists people might actually want to play :^)
(Fuck The Bomb Heists)

A Croatian weapons smuggler that appeared around the same time as Dragan.

Gage's actor was off doing stuff for that Gotham TV series at one point, so Overkill needed a new face for their weapon DLC's. So for a while it was "Butcher's _ Pack" instead of "Gage's _ Pack". She's also tied to Dragan as said.

stop paying attention to this shit

Stop downvoting this thread you weeb.

Gage thread?

If the thread disturbs you so much, hide it and move on.

So that's the content of this DLC
A M202 Flash I'm guessing, really?
There weren't enough ARs in this fucking game.
eh
No clue what it might be

Wasn't the Scarface game based on an alternative timeline where Tony Montana shot the sneaky fucker behind him?

Fucking cuckchan flood again or are the Overcucks and Dotafags getting out of their containmmnet threads?

welp, thats your opinion

What ticks me off is that both Tony and Wick have no place in Payday, one is a drug dealer and the other is a hitman, they wouldnt bother with stealing a stupid club or going after a bank.

Little Friend is probably another m16 or some variant. Maybe an underslung launcher

Thanks I stopped playing way before that shit

Kill your fucking self

I'm sad because SJWs ruined the female punk look.

Maybe if you are shrill enough you'll fit in and maybe Mark will let you eat his circumsized dick whole.
Never played either.

Holy shit, looks like Jim Sterling over here got himself a lobotomy, which might explain a few things.

Yeah

Jesus Christ, why don't they make a chivalry clone and be done with it, fuck.

Welp, that's no, fuck your opinion

You're looking fat, come work out

Remember when melee weapons used to each have different strengths and actually worth using? I sure as fuck don't.

NO
You fucking idiots need to stop enabling this type of behaviour by the developers/publishers. Stop paying attention to this game and it's practices will stop in the industry too.

Hotline 8000X is probably a vehicle in the heist and they're only putting that on the teaser because they didnt have anything else.

That user was very clearly using sage as his "I dont like this thread" sign.

Half of PD2's "heists" dont even involve stealing at this point. It's just an organized crime simulator now.

You made the right choice.

its*

I'm gonna go on a limb and say

Ehh, Wick was a general "holy shit look how fucking oper8or this guy is" jobs guy, and Tony just followed wherever the scum money flowed. In Paydayistan, all the criminals rob banks all day every day

Well that explains how Tony is still alive, it's probably going to be the ending of the movie, but you make sure Tony gets out alive while saving as much valuables as you can.

Right, because every publisher and developer that practices that behavior is lurking Holla Forums.

What's wrong with this?
It looks sweet

But they should really release the maps for free

Holy shit dude, Deviant Art called and wondered why you're not sucking the sonic fan character dicks

I'm only bumping because I know this fucking thread won't become a hugbox of retards who play shitty kike endowed games.

Welp, time to downvote :^)

That's a really good drawing of ryu my fellow Holla Forumseddittor ;^)

No but they watch the numbers the jews at overshill makes because you retards keep buying the "expansions"

Oh and if they did manage to score Al Pachino for the new heister, he'll never get any new voicelines in later updates like all the rest of the CELEBRITY heisters.

You're surprised after John Wick was added?

Sorry for discussing VIDEO GAMES on this VIDEO GAME board.

Yup. You're retarded.

I know how you feel, user.

Little Friend better have a GL attachment to stand out amongst all the GayRs nobody uses anyways

If they don't add a grenade launcher attachment like the one Montana uses on his m16, I'm gonna be pissed

Wasn't this game about robbing banks?

The Jewry never ends.

No. Payday 2 was always about moving bags.

No it was about throwing bags, that's why it's a bag-throwing simulator XD

I stopped playing it about a year or two ago when they broke the game again for what seemed like the hundredth time with one of their retarded updates. I figured eventually they'd get their shit together but it looks like it just keeps getting worse and worse. They even added in some cancer CSGO gun skin system and everything.

Wrong. It's a socio-economic experiment on what happens if you try to make a co-op multiplayer FPS live as long as possible through a DLC model and all the jewry, broken promises, stretching of reality, and increasing incompetence that comes with it.

When you buy a DLC for Payday all it does is switch one line of code from "false" to "true".

WEW LADDEH

Upon death you lose all money you haven't laundered and laundering has a varying rate based off a mini game.

Some late game missions require you to accumulate retarded amounts of cash with a limited ways of getting it (my only real complaint)

It acts like a gta clone but it doesn't really feel like it and is pretty fun over all with more content than I thought there would be(you can go to Cuba)

7/10

Go back to Holla Forums

Houston, I have a problem.

Beep beep motherfucker

>>>Holla Forums

What the fuck are you gonna do, sound an alarm?
We built the wall you're on, you little gensec shit.

Holla Forums
t
v
/

>>>Holla Forums

I remember playing the first Payday. It was kinda shitty, but it was still fun. I liked Overkill then. I liked a lot of things back then.

Thats not an excuse for your cancer to exist on this board.

However much I don't agree with the argument you are replying to, its very low effort weak and pathetic, I mean after all you are supposed to remove cancer before it has a chance to grow or spread, in this one,
Unfortunately. You. Are. Wrong.
Just cause there is a bad thread about this stupid shitty business practice that a greedy company did, it doesn't specifically mean anything in particular, especially not that we are enabling/supporting it, that's an illogical reach/assumption to make based on the facts, read the fucking thread surely you will see the true consensus. If you look at the broader picture in this, that all is completely irrelevant if you take into account the fact that we have virtually no effect on the industry at all except our incredibly accurate observations and predictions etc. Just cause we acknowledge a cancers existence doesn't mean we are enabling/supporting/accepting/endorsing/condoning it, its a fallacy to imply that, alternatively ignoring it will not make it go away, it will still exist and sill be continuing to growing we will just be ignorant of its details, just remember there will always be a lot more people elsewhere in the industry, as opposed to Holla Forums, pushing their money around voting with their wallets and setting trends with their purchases, us voting with our wallets essentially does nothing at this point cause we don't matter; we are out numbered, small, irrelevant but educated of the ramifications of our actions, and unless you have a plan to "green and purple pill" the blind mindless consumer normalfags of the consequences of their tendencies and teach of the damage they are doing, we have absolutely no control over their poor decisions and that will likely never change, they will continue to pollute the industry beyond imaginable levels, unless someone can figure out some way to motivate them to learn or guilt trip them into spending their money more carefully or something.

Are you that low level fgt?

I have no idea how you fucker tolerate rasp.
I have no idea how I tolerate him either.

It's not like it's a recurrent thread like 4am, gayday threads only happen when drama happens or a DLC is released, otherwise there's no threads about it. I don't see the issue with just hiding it since it will actually go away as people lose interest. It happened several times already it will happen again.

I'm not telling you to buy the game or the DLC and besides, this is not my thread.

Hey I know that guy!

But they won't make a remaster of the PS2 game.

The 1980s Scarface was a remake of an older film which had a climax in a bank robbery.

Here's 1932 Scarface.

It would be really dope if the new remake of Scarface involved the Syrian refugee crisis.

I wish a nigga would

I'm one of the max level faggots

Don't make assumptions about how I feel about things. Don't project your thoughts on me. I never said I liked recurring threads/generals like 4am. They are cancer too, I make sure they now how I feel about it too.
Your entire argument boils down to "its only a little bit of cancer and it doesn't really happen all that often so just let it be." Which I shouldn't need to explain why that is a joke of a point that you are trying to make but you also seem to ignore the fact that paydayfags are some of the most persistent cancer around they managed to keep a payday thread alive for like 2 or 3 months necro bumping off of the final page of the catalog, you can understand my frustration mainly cause these threads are not just created when updates happen, they are just guaranteed when updates happen which are quite regular but they are also created randomly and they also stay alive for a very long fucking time too. I dislike all cancer and I express that, no cancer gets a pass from me under any circumstances.

If you think a thread has a right to exist and contribute to it, its your thread as much as its the ops, you own it, and you must live with your decisions and the consequences they have.

You need to be 18+ to visit this site.

idk i just got a free trump mask and everything was k

I never implied this you mong. Quite the contrary in fact. Are you just pretending to be retarded at this point or just brain damaged?
aka "things I don't like"
has it occured to you that they're doing it just to piss you off? Oh wait you just can't ignore things and they know it, also knowing bump limits your 2-3 months stuff sounds like a fat load of bullshit you just pulled from your ass :^)
Anyway nothing new till tomorrow, I won't help you in reaching the bump limit any further. Have fun in your autistic crusade against things you don't like.