Lack of big releases around christmas ?

What is going on Holla Forums ? Is the triple A mafia ignoring this holiday period ? I can't see any big releases coming out. Even news websites are just running clickbait articles and ASSFAGGOT/CRAPCUNT news.

What gives ?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/553668/61929ae2bf/?p=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares?

DELETE THAT

They're dying. Who even cares at this point?

Why do I always see this slut? She's ugly. Is she half nigger?

But there is nothing to even shitpost about. It feels lonely.

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth!

It was inevitable…

Oh come on I even chose a pic that hides her gaping teeth.

Who gives a fuck, a new Wild Guns is getting released on the 20th

Remember when Japanese games had memorable music? Why is it always shit rock now? Fuck those guitars.

Who cares?

You say that like that isn't a problem effecting the whole industry, not just japan.

CRASH
R
A
S
H

Oh shit yes. But the important question is, do they still do the awesome run into the horizon bit at the end of the level?

=ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!?

Big releases mostly happen on November and May.
What are you on about you goddamned faggot?

What about survivors ?

Honestly I think she does it because she thinks it's cute. Sort of like why woman do that stupid duck face in pictures.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ARCADE RENAISSANCE WHEN???

Its fucking nothing

NONE
O
N
E

Courtesy of /a/ I will bring a swift death to all you who enable point ear promulgation in to our numbers.

AROUND THOSE WITH KNIFED EARS
GRAB THINE WHETTED SPEARS

It feels like a really dry period compared to last year. Lots of ports but few actual releases.

All the good games arent coming out until next year.

HEH

Nier 2
persona 5
Ace combat 7

silly you
hue

Yeah, that's what I imploded.

All of the triple A publishers shot their load and all their games were shit, Last Guardian? released without people even knowing about it, PS3 game ported to PS4, fucking shit, Dead Rising 4 is shit, and we're getting remasters, HD editions, and other lazy shit for this Christmas.

Fund her braces. Problem solved.

No fuck you you fucking faggot, shut the fuck up.
I just came to the imagery of a woman pissing herself while someone had their hand stuck inside her vagina and random people threw ping pong balls into her mouth
YOU are the normalfag

You need to go back to
>>>/halfchan/

Alright, I give up, i need to know who this girl is, I see her all the time and I'm either stupid or my google reverse search skills aren't enough anymore.

I'm banking on me being stupid

You are really thirsty. Have another pic for reference.

i want to dick her but at the same time i don't

I share your struggle.

Shit taste tbh>>11464691

chocolate elves are for rape

This years releases were light, they shot their load in Q3/early Q4.

On the other hand, now's a great time to pick up titles you missed earlier this year, or older titles second-hand.

Or finish off something in your backlog.

Uncanny valley from the photoshop/lighting/prosthetic?

Fantasy is fine, just don't let it override reality.

Enjoy some more similar:
g.e-hentai.org/g/553668/61929ae2bf/?p=4

ALL WEEBSHIT!!!
WHERE ARE THE WESTERNS!!!??

you can grab my spear anytime lass :^)

Western is giving the illusion of being dead, and while the mainstream and AAA certainly is, there is still hope in smaller indie titles. Not kikestarter shit or pretentious drivel, but actual decent games. Albeit, they're harder to find since talking/suggesting new titles on Holla Forums is harder. I will admit this year has been bad for indies, but if you can pirate before you buy, go for it. Or do the 2-hour refund thing Steam allegedly honors.

Bamham AK crack was released a few days ago.

I already 100% all of it.

In a couple of days?

yeah, sorry for the late response, I was building speed.