Mouse recommendation thread

Guys I need a new mouse and I'm a bit out of the loop regarding the good stuff available. I was using a g400 but it's dying and I need a worthy replacement, preferably something quieter.

Other urls found in this thread:

geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0
amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0160USMW6
rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/
ebay.com/itm/152359274695?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I recommend you try using your favorite search engine to answer your question.

This is how you get dubs.

geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0
Check my dubs

amazon.com/SteelSeries-Rival-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0160USMW6

Aren't all mouses and keyboards the same besides size?

Don't buy a Deathadder Chroma like I did, user. The rubber grips on the thumb side have started to come loose because they used shitty adhesive. I've only had it for a month.

If you're poor, yes.

Some are for gamerz like you and I.

how fucking loud can a mouse be?

Like a jet lifting off.

What about dubs lifting off?

I have been using a plastic mousepad for a while now with my optical mouse, but I heard that this is shit and it is better to use a cloth mouse pad. Is this true? I usually just used my desk or a plastic pad.

i use a basic office mouse, that's all you need.

What's the matter? Too scared we're going to call whatever meme brand you recommend shit?

You're talking to robots right now. We're all electric.

I AM A MAN, NOT A MACHINE!

I'm gay

That's exactly what a robot would say.

beep beep

G303 gives you the sensor from their most expensive mouse for a fraction of the price. It's the best sensor on the market.

Any of you niggers have a g403? My old g400 is around 4 years old now. Only a matter of time before something fucks up on it.

Do people actually do this?

Had an mx510 for over ten years, when it conked out I got myself a g502 which feels the same in the hand. Don't care for the design aesthetic but it's comfortable and the sensor is top notch, scroll wheel takes some getting used to though — can be swapped however.

Don't buy Razer.

If you have giant hands like I do, get a Nyth Roccat.

If you want maximum-edge, get a ROG Spatha.

You'll have to be more specific than that. What's your budget, and what kind of features are you looking for?

i use a g400s
i'm happy with it
i prefer optical and the g400 series is one of the best

I use pic related, don't like the kids on Holla Forums trick you into thinking that razer isn't good. Razer makes quality stuff and it looks nice too.

Everyone on Holla Forums is just mad because their mom won't buy razer stuff for them. If anyone on Holla Forums had a job they'd have razer stuff too

Got the razer hard mouse mat and the keyboard too. Looks really nice on my desk.

Roccat Savu
G502 (G303 is a budget mice that has a major tendency to crap out and have DOA issues)
Zowie Anything.

razer is the alienware of io

Just bought a Zowie EC2-A.
It's like holding the detached boob of a cute robot

I've been using the G900 over the past few months and it's pretty good albeit a bit pricey. For a wireless mouse it's extremely responsive but it is a bit heavy due to the battery. I run it with all the lights off and I'll get around 4-5 days of use before needing to charge.

How's the G404?

I've got an original Logitech G400, and it's still working in tip-top shape, so I'm not really looking to buy.
I'm just curious because I love seeing what kind of mice are on offer.

Here are some recommendations for cheapo mice:
Works great and is probably the most comfortable mouse I've ever used.
However, the plastic feels really cheap, it's poorly put together (gaps between the plastic plates, for example), and it feels very ricer with the glowing lights.
You can get it on Aliexpress for $5 and not even have to pay shipping. You could get it off Amazon too, but then you're paying $20 for it and (while it's probably worth it), you shouldn't be spending that much on it.
Works flawlessly, is very comfortable, has air flow so your hands never get sweaty if you tend to hold on to your mouse for hours, and has a lot of buttons you can access easily.
Feels surprisingly nice, but some of the shiny bits are plastic as opposed to the aluminum most of it's made of. Adjustable weight (which isn't really important since you should be taking all the weights out anyways). Feels even more ricer than the Estone X7.
Costs $20, which is less than a standard quality mouse but definitely a lot steeper than what most would pay for the questionable quality control of these Chinese manufacturers. Still an excellent mouse for the money. I used one for about a year, then lent it to a friend, and he's been using it for about a year and loves it. Again, order off of Aliexpress (I think Newegg sells it, too) because you'll be paying a fraction of the cost.

I meant G403.

g502 da best

I just got the 403 during the Black Friday sales. It's pretty fucking nice and, if you have large hands, is incredibly comfortable.

the g403 looks solid

don't listen to these scrubs optical is superior
only casuals with no conception of the differences between laser and optical sensors use laser mice

actually bought one for 25$, waiting for my brother to bring it over the end of the month

CST2545W (L-Trac) Laser Trackball - Made by Americans for Americans in America! America is number 1! I've dropped it ball-first on to a metal floor and it gave zero shits. ~$125

Bump.

dat uncomfortable wrist angle doe

There's a lot of different companies that make the exact same mouse as the Estone X7
I used one made by Zelotes for about 2 years and no issues
They all cost like 5-10 bucks, I got mine on Ebay

Buy Razor, goy. It'll last you a full 3 and a half months!

rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Shit son, with bearings this smooth, you could use your cock.

g502 is an optical mouse you nigger, it uses the same sensor as the g403 and g303

op you should've gotten a g502 on black friday when they were going for $40, it's a heavy but thin mouse; i find it very comfortable with fingertip grip

My Logitech G502 is great get one of them. It wasn't very expensive at all.

I got a razer naga hex for free about 2 years ago and the middle mouse button just recently went and killed itself, so I just bought a Logitech G502, $45 new: ebay.com/itm/152359274695?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

second. I have one and love it.

holy shit who designs these? they look pretty terrible

I recently got the Logitech Pro to replace my 502. I love my 502, but the Pro was on sale and I wanted to try it out and it's pretty great.

can't believe I go to an imageboard filled with people who fall for the "gaming mouse" and "mechanical keyboard" memes

And then there's this retard.

It looks ugly but it's actually a really good mouse, can't recommend anything else.

That second mouse is really small. If you have big hands I wouldn't recommend that.

Yeah the time I bought that second mouse it was called Yandex or something.

I'm looking to replace my G700s. Tilting wheel is a must. Infinite scrolling is also good. Anyone got a recommendation?

I shill this mouse every time this thread appears. I have been using it for about 4 years now and I am completely satisfied with it. I clean it once a year and it still works.

Razer products have been cheaply-built garbage for a long time now.

Lachesis was the last good Razer product. GJ making me break a 2-year dry spell from posting to shit on you.

502 of course

what the fuck

What's the middle civ supposed to be?

Literally in the negative numbers.

whoa goku is dead forever

I got the impression Noctis didn't make many public appearances so there was this vibe of "is that the Prince? I dunno"

you can skip 1, the rest are fine except for advance