RUST IS FALLING APART

Where were you when Gay Jewman told the old community of his game to fuck off?

Oh my god, watching their plebbit clash in a salt battle between the old playerbase and whiteknights is fucking hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
dasher.com/will-hyper-threading-improve-processing-performance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when game devs collaborated with their dedicated fans to continually make the game better instead of taking criticisms personally and telling fans to fuck off because they just want to be done with the game?

Into the trash it goes

Isn't that what rust does?

Are those the ones that force you to random your character model, so everybody is "equal"?
If so, then good fucking riddance.

They don't force you to do anything. You could always play a game that doesn't suck instead.

judging by the posts in your pic that seems like an exaggeration. then again i don't give a fuck about rust, so whatever.

You should care about rust. It's dangerous to let your tools out in the open and poorly maintained.

I can't remember, its been a while
I also remember we had a sporadic Rust general full of cancerous faggots much like in the Overcuck thread.

I want the spambot back so the sage downvoters can be shouted down again, that was the oddest boost to thread quality I've ever seen

Gamers shoud be less mean to the dev

I want the bots back to that the faggots whining about sage downvoters can be completely hidden in the torrent of spam.

Do you think your ironic shitpost is funny?
Heres a reply

It's just another excess of the everyone is a winner generation where mean words are a no-no and any form of cirtique equals the six gorillion.
The only good thing is that in time devs taht act that way will inenvitably piss off even the last fan they have.

I watched my brother play Rust a bit.
It was interesting when you had to go out and find blueprints to make advanced items.

Now they've just copied rust and made it into an RPG lite.

Did you mean DayZ?

what?

You didn't hear? They now added Fallout4-style salvage system

>putting ASSFAGGOTS in your reaction folder

First and foremost it's a doujin drawn by Hirame

It doesn't matter what the subject matter is

He obviously fucked up his train of though

Fuck you, I need to masturbate again now

WEW LAD

This tbh

So what exactly is the problem with having your skin color/gender assigned randomly?
What is being a black woman in a first person game going to affect you?
Mine and some friends characters are black women but I don't see the point of being butthurt about it. We've laughed at it and moved on. There are wrong things with the game (especially with the XP and crafting changes) but this isn't one of them.
Also those added comments in make it sound like they came from someone who got killed in the game the first time they were playing it and got so mad they swore to hate it forever.

Ya'll need to find a new hobby tbh

It can result in black women being forced to play as white men Holla Forums.

Didn't they also do random ball sizes or something stupid like it?

Do your wife's son play Rust too, or did you buy Overwatch for him?

zerg fuckboy detected

The most upvoted comments on the subreddit are mostly from players with over 500 hours.

I mean ARK.
They basically copied their exp and engram system.

I wouldn't care if they didn't try to make it psuedo intellectual bullshit.

Seeing a Asian girl get self conscious about her characters small dick is pretty great.

Random penis user
Random penis

XP system was completely rejected by the community, everyone was blowing Facepunch the fuck out so they removed it.

everytime.

been a while

the fact that he fucked it up still makes me chuckle a little for some reason

As much as I'd love to have another character creator so I could make my 1000th fapbait character I don't see the issue.

Not a nigger, just saying I don't mind it since 99% of the time ingame I'm only seeing my hands with gloves on.

You forget that Rust's community was overtaken with cancer to begin with. Garry basically catered to them by giving them an excuse to form lynch mobs. Be a black dude? Lynched. Woman? Lynched. Slightly tan? Lynched. Didn't like your face? Lynched.

Oh, and then the gaming media latched onto it as "proof" that gamers as a whole are racist for some reason, and not just the shitheads who play this stupid fucking game and give Garry money in his Pay2Win cash shop.

If they randomized it on spawn it could be really interesting, and allow for some great roleplay opportunities. Instead it's tied to your Steam ID so if the game decides you're a specific character you will always be that specific character. Some of us want to make a wide variety of characters, rather than being ugly guy with small dick #23, son of ugly guy with small dick #22.

It's moneygrabbing and kikeish, but it's not really pay2win

its just cosmetics

What is this mod Gary is talking about?
Is there some popular mod for rust that's better than the normal game?

I stopped playing it after I got bored of grinding for blueprints and huge amounts of resources to go raiding.

Nothing ever dies anymore.
why do we even have these threads

The shittiest games will keep on living and there's nothing we can do about it

That's how it starts. A few skins here and there and then next you know you can buy an AK in-game.

modded servers - no idea how you missed em

we'll see

I think there is a good chunk of people who don't really like vidya, but want to roll around in self created depression because its a feeling they've come to associate with living.

Fuck off you depressed faggot.

Why did you even care in the first place?

I knew modded servers existed, I was asking if there was some mod that was like THE mod for rust.

Story behind the pic?

You're joking right?
We can see the upper top of his skill bumping and everything.
Are you saying that this fag tried to kill himself and is now living with a bullet lodged on his cranium?

>Civ and Total War still exist
I'm good, normalfags will always ruin everything you should know this by now.

NMS sold 800k copies.
And it's not online.
If it were online it would still be full of people.

Look at fucking Payday 2, remember when everybody was calling the death of Payday 2? Well guess what

Because it unironically used to be fun

8K people in the entire world

I'd say its pretty dead, son

To their credit, the Payday 2 devs have backed off from some of their most egregious fuckups, and keep releasing free content.

what's rust even about?

is it yet another team shooter?

PvP survival base-building game

watch some YouTube videos

So you are actually retarded

It's basically not-Minecraft, except 12 year olds can shoot you at spawn from half a mile away with a sniper rifle.

While still making you pay for ads like a John Wick 2 weapon set.

Good joke
These fucking survival games get boring after you play them for some time.
Got burned out of DayZ after the 30 hour mark, the only one I could honestly say that is enjoyable is ARK and thats due to how batshit insane it is besides being highly customizable, playing vanilla still sucks donkey dick just like most of these grindfest social experiments.
Also a reminder that Conan is getting the same treatment.

Used to be my favorite survival sim up until about 8 months back. Logged about 2k hours. Tried every other survival FPS and they're all utter shiite comparatively. Worth a try but solely on the modded servers or just download vanilla rust.

User: Dauphong on pirateproxy.click still has the newest rust updates for download

Everything is still fucking awful
The DLC locks, the content that is blatantly unfinished, the safehouse which is still unfinished after all these years and the awful shit tier RNG.
At least the Perk system is alright
Game is still bloated garbage for something so simple, I see myself playing more of the OG as time goes, 2 is just garbage.

that sounds utterly horrible

Unturned is a better and more fun game.

more like making people who whined for "muh UMP" for months to pay for it

Also the faggots have changed the Broomhandle and the Cavity recently, because truly the Cavity 9mm must become a DMR that does 160 base damage and a base Broomhandle 65 damage and a modified with a Precision Barrel 175 damage :^)

Does this person not know what an attention span is? Does he seriously expect his fanbase to do nothing but play his game?

that's too obvious for me to make a pun about, and you format and type like a redditor

I'm working on a sandbox PvP game atm, but I'm trying to make sure that the PvP is not the only focus.

I'm also a strong believer that games shouldn't cost more than 10 bucks so there's that

maybe it'll be out in a few years, who knows. All depends on how soon I can refill my meds

Maybe Rust will die by then

I'd glance towards this game if it wasn't yet another cash cow scheme. Garry Newman is a notorious faggot with a history of bad decisions.

it was my personal breaking point

what is rust

'tis but a search away

iirc he had planned to have his entire brain splatter all over that sign in the back as a present for some news anchor chick he was enamored with

I prefer various anons' joke responses over a legitimate response

wew, he should've used kikestarter

fucking kikes.

By the way don't shoot yourself in the head through you r mouth, you can do more damage from the back of your neck upwards and into the brain and almost guarantee death while a direct shot to the head can still be survived since the brain appears to have some redundancy

I don't think they've even brought it out of Alpha yet. Pretty sure Minecraft was almost out of the Beta stage, at this point.

Way to kill a boner.

Wasn't the sign plate armor customizable at one point?
Like you could pain or put images over it?

never

>>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

Or, use a shotgun. There will not be anything left of the head, much less the brain.

Nope, new customizable safehouse was added in Hoxton's Housewarming Party.

Haha, user.
The game is dogshit, only slavs who snipe and camp. You just can't afford Rust, and I quit that game half a year ago.

blyat yuo found me

Holy shit what an enormous faggot.

The guy seems to have minimal understanding of computers but still gets a mac, what the fuck?
Why the hell the ECC memory?
Why the dicks those GPUs?

Early access is just a scam to get you to pay to serve as their beta testers. But you can't be surprised when people are dumb enough to crowdfund, which is nothing less than taking on the full risk of investor but without getting any share of the profits. But even more people are dumb enough to actually believe devs are entitled to the price they ask for a game when it's freely available online just because they describe it as a purchase, when it's obviously nothing other than a donation made out of goodwill considering nothing is received in return.

The community deserves everything they get. You've got to learn your lesson one way or another.

Lurk 2 years, newfag.

I'm going to try to refund Gmod now
Wish me luck

I have 150 hours in rust and countless in MMOs and not once was I interested in paying real money for cosmetics. Yet another baseless argument. I feel like a fucking shill but I'm still not seeing the reason for all the hate.

Today's kids were raised to completely avoid critically approaching something. They will repeat themselves to infinity and not evne think of thinking

Not an argument.

This implies that the argument was good to begin with, which is not the case. Reddit spacing is not a cause of shitpost, but it is a symptom of it.

Goddamn, the condescension is palpable.

Neither is yours you fucking shill

No they aren't. It's a personal feud for me, but I will not touch any game with this sort of cancerous marketplace infesting it. It harms the community and brings in scum that aren't interested in the game, but rather in jewing and virtual items. It just says something about the developers, whether they're saying "here's a game, have fun" or "holy shit I'm charging for virtual game items, keep giving me that sweet cash".

i miss being a teenager, now every time i want to have fun there's this gay voice in my head called morality

Firepro is the pro line of AMD GPUs, like Quadro for Nvidia.

no no you nerd, what i mean is that whenever i want to bang my head into a door, yell out bible quotes in reverse, scream from the top of my lungs or scrape the paint off of someone's house or steal car like my teenager self would there is some retard in my head saying "yo das not rite". Life was better when teenage edge ruled

Yes i know and that's why i don't understand

No, I just remember having to learn Japanese to understand what developers were saying.

Minecraft never left early alpha stage…

I am lauging, but you're still a faggot for buying it

Its been countless years and I still can't believe these people exist.

He's not even using the only selling point of macs, what a fag.

Why would you let players be naked but not let them have sex? I'd play Rust if I could diddle other players in it.

I gave this faggot money
I gave him money
And I want it back
I supported this faggot
I supported a condescending Applecuck programmer.
I want it back, I don't care how dead Gmod is

Error Correcting Code memory or some such nonsense. Its mainly for servers or PCs that stay on 24/7, complete overkill and actually is a performance loss due to the extra clock cycle for the error check.

yes i know, that is the reason why of my reaction

So fucking what? Just refund rust if you bought it.

There's no point in refunding gmod, he abandoned it years ago.

Then get a refund if you bought rust.

So?

He always been a douche of a person and has always been shitting up his games.

why are you so surprised about it?

Why are you so asshurt over rust it's just a shitty survival game?

you stupid, stupid human

what he fired into his brain was probably something like a .22; that's enough force to enter the brain cavity, but not necessarily enough to make it back out, and not enough to make the brain tissue & skull go kablooey due to hydrostatic shock.

All the energy of the bullet is expended, shredding brain tissue as it ping-pongs around the interior of the skull.

Learn to read the thread
Learn to fucking format you fucking newfag
>>>/reddit/

part about
JUST hilarious, as it ends with
For fucks sake, jewman, don't be so straight with goyims, they may realize that it's nothing but plain demand for more free advertisement for shekelgrabing early access pyramid! …oops…

LOOK AT OP, LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

Read the thread before posting

Never gave a fuck about Rust because early access but i love those kind of games if they aren't multiplayer and there is shitton of things to do/craft.
What are some good games like this?

[ ] Good indie game
[ ] Good survival game
[ ] Indie survival game

Pick one.

I remember when developers released full games and couldn't patch them so if some autistic faggots had complaints they wrote a thoughtful letter and if the developer agreed it was communicated by changes to the sequel.

It was better that way.

can you make one for "HIRE A SAMURAI"

Nothing, really? It's all early access trash?

I'm going to shill for ARK

Read the thread you fucking retard

I love how people whine about shit like retarded cosmetics, DLC, and microtransactions, but then they sperg out and go full avatarfag in an FPS game. You faggots are the reason we have to deal with all the cosmetic bullshit in modern games.

Stop giving a fuck about what your character looks like and then your opinion will be worth listening to. Until then, into the trash it goes.

I don't want either
How about that you fucking retard?

I miss this more than anything.

You can thank consoles getting multiplayer, DayZ and Bohemia and Steam for that.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion. All of that microtransaction bullshit is obviously bad.

Two things. I actually give the fucker some credit trying to get his game out of early access. He wants to be finished with the game so he can go on to other things. I am assuming here, but I think any of us can appreciate that the dev is trying to get out of early access.

What isn't okay is that he was in early access in the first place. Letting people pay to get in early means you let people buy your product before it was even complete. You are subject to their whims as paying customers because you offered your product early, warning them that it wasn't finished but that's not what happens in this day and age. They gave you the money and with things such as chargebacks they can take it back at a moments notice if you start doing shit that you don't like. He is right about the 'we're taking your 20$ for spending 1000 hours in our game'. He shouldn't feel bad for that, 20$ for 1000 hours of gameplay, whether you hated it or not meant you spent fucking 1000 hours playing a game. That's literally 2 pennies and hour. for the time you spent, that's god damn cheap. He's a fucker for helping continue the Early Access trend, but I also understand wanting to get out of it as well and having people hold you back so they can hang the 'ITS EARLY ACCESS, CHANGE' mentality that some entitled customers have. this is a really hard one to balance. Both sides are right, and it would be hard going forward for both sides

Fuck you.

Performance loss for ECC is minimal, and in places that you won't really notice it. The real reason he has ECC is probably that he's got a Xeon that's meant for workstation or server loads, and those aren't generally compatible with non-ECC.

Of course, it's still fucking retarded, simply because that's a ridiculously expensive (((mac))) that could be matched at-price (with case of your choice) with a self-built desktop, or vastly exceeded with last-gen enterprise hardware.

Effectively 40, since it's hyperthreaded - and that's server 2012, not win10.

also 128gb RAM

someday I'll dump the money into filling the other two sockets, for 40c/80t, but I'm worried about tripping the breaker for the living room

Just imagine how many tabs you'll be able to open.
It might even run minecraft on extreme detail

It is, however, a doujin of ASSFAGGOTS, so it is unacceptable, and therefore gay.

>>>Holla Forums

How do I parse the first image? I'm not from leddit.
you need to go back

Impressive digits

why even have hyperthreading enabled with so many cores? Windows is shit and already makes poor use of having 4 physical cores with 4 more hyperthreaded ones, i bet you could get a huge performance boost by forcing windows' retardation to use different cores instead of considering hyperthreaded ones as their own thing like it does

Those hips are ridiculous but the way she's holding that famas is just awful

Very happy about it.

Not even that box can overcome Notch's shit code.

Because I'm not running Windows on it, it's currently an ESXi box. I threw 2012 on there as a testbed for a Starmade server, pic was from peak load.

Besides, I've never had issues with congestion happening from hyperthreading, and wangblows seems to handle lods of cores just fine.

Well yeah hyperthreading doesn't make your cpu faulty. It's just that while microsoft pretends it does windows is not really aware of multithreading and it will consider a core and it's hyperthreaded core to be different cores and so instead of properly changing a task to an unused core it'll just put 2 things on the same and cut available cpu time in half for them

That's clearly a p90 you fudd

/r/ing the screencap of redditors thinking they're welcome on Holla Forums

That problem isn't exclusive to Windows. ESXi has the same issue if you over-commit and actually manage to run all cores at load. And you're not cutting CPU time in half, either. It boils down to less idle time on execution units, which can yield significant performance increases.

Have a solid analysis: dasher.com/will-hyper-threading-improve-processing-performance/

What i meant by half cpu time is that instead of being able to fully use cores, assuming equal priority and both working out the cpu a lot they will only really be able to use half of a core

Good ol' Gary Jewman. I blame him for all the worthless lol so funnay physaks shovelware and piss weak internet humor.

Good goodness, that's really topping off my powder load.

Dammit, you're right. How hard can it be to instruct a nude female properly?

He's been doing that ever since they scrapped the first version and rebuilt the game from the ground up. He's an enormously ungrateful kike considering everything he's lucky enough to have. If having one of the worst communities in video games and tedious gameplay wasn't enough to push you away from Rust for good then the developer himself shitting on his own customers every other update would hopefully be the last straw.

No, that's not really how it works. Read the link. Trust me, it lays it out in good detail - much better than I could explain off the top of my head.

I guess some of you anons didnt play garrys mod before the workshop and all that shit, garrys mod was good before and then BOOOM ! garry newman did shit to it, fuck him and fuck his shitty game. He even release a shitty copy of Minecruft just for VR.

is this from that elitist idiot who stuck a server CPU in his 600 GB RAM machine?

Why is everyone in this industry so unprofessional and openly hostile to the consumers?

This shouldn't be allowed.

Because the consumers let them. If they just stopped taking it in the ass from these idiots then the problem would be solved overnight.

This, it's cheap to make a shit game, but it's expensive to have people not actually buy it. Every single faggot who buys a shit game ironically or "w-well i won't make a difference!" is one of the main reasons games are shit

can't say i blame him, she's a qt

It's telling when some fans are so resentful they'd prefer to just stick with Gmod 9. He really did get lucky with Valve being such pushovers. Most companies would surely have knocked that down at the first hint of money not entirely coming their way.

where are her boobs

is she eleven or what

I don't know, man. She's not holding up too well and looks like she has FAS.

i'd an ayylien

For shame, user.

that's the beauty of it

Bjork is a cute. Would stalk

Isn't this the same cuckold that forces the game to give you a "random" character based off your steam ID, but made sure a larger percentage of people get to play as a nigger?

I smell futa

>hardware so out of date it can't even play old vidya at [email protected]/* */

What's the fucking point, then? Was he expecting all the blacks to bully the whites? If that's the case, then he'd only make himself look like a bigot.

Racism is power+privilege shitlord. Blacks can't be racist and whites can't experience racism.

her whole body is like barely over 2 full AK47 lengths. Kinda simillar to my 4'11" a-cup gf except there is unfortunately no way mine would ever touch a firearm. I tried getting her to once but she just cried.

I would have bought this game if I didn't find out I could be randomly and permanently be forced to play a shitskin character

Apparently Garry never mentally developed past the age of 13. I expect this kind of "I DON'T WANT THESE BABY TOYS, I'M A BIG BOY NOW" insecurity from a brattish spoilt child, not a professional developer.

He's not black though.

The real kicker is that his sole motivation for paying out the ass for subpar hardware is "it looks nicer than most other PCs" and "it doesn't look out of place in my living room", when the fucking turd isn't even in his living room to begin with.

How do these idiots keep making this much money?

She could psychically feel all the dead negroes whose souls got trapped in the white man's murder metal.

But we're all one race, the human race!

You sound like a very unfun person for two reasons.

I have grown too cynical to do a humorous RP of a nonwhite and have fun doing it

It's the fact that they made major changes to the game in order to further a faggot ass liberal agenda.

But not cynical enough to think Rust was a shit game without the cultural enrichment.

there were a couple times when it seemed like it was going to turn out alright and people were getting into it

At least back then it was actually good, and I got a decent amount of entertainment from it.

That was back when everyone picked on noobs, while everyone with a gun was met with civility and freindship.

Eh, I have to back him up on that. It isn't really 'fun' to be forced to play some black female, and overall rather fucks with my immersion and enjoyment of the game. Aesthetics play a role in there, as well.

In the old days, people were allowed to make their character how they see fit. We should bring that back.

Do you only play games where you have a choice?

Why exactly are you defending a shitty, moronic decision made by a retarded dev meant to push his social agenda?

It depends on the game. A game like Rust, I consider the lack of choice to be rather heavily bad.
Coupled with an already below-average game with hardly anything to do, and I say it is the nail in the coffin.

Playing an overweight black woman is not my idea of 'fun', and it certainly only serves to harm the game's overal quality. Also serves to act as the canary n the mine, as it were.

In some games there is a reason there is no choice, such as the story requiring a defined character. In a survival game with a custom persona there is no reason to lock you out of appearance customization.

imagine if bob the builder was a sociopathic tribal rapist with a machete and a zipgun, thats pretty much the baseline for rust but most of the time you are cookan chicken

Did you read my first post? I'm not defending it at all, but I do like the idea of forcing race on a bunch of autists and seeing what happens. Sounds like fun. Do you like fun, or is that an unapproved buzzword? According to an user a while back, there were a group of whites that went full genocide. Does that not sound fun to you? Does starting a race war not sound fun to you? Dev's a faggot and the games shit, but if the idea was implemented by a fun guy, I'd be interested.

Did you take your antidepressants today?

You have a custom persona in that game? Why not just run everyone through a random generator?

Not if I can't play the white side.

To watch, certainly not to play.

Using "fun" is not an argument, it's just you being an idiot.

It would if you weren't locked into playing a subhuman.

Did you get your daily shekel?

im a wom, so one rank over you in terms of social status, ill admit it annoyed me briefly but I do think its funny that it triggers niggers like you, haw haw

what are you even doing here nigger, you should be picking melons

You think I'm arguing with you? You asked me a question and I gave you an answer. If you weren't a massive faggot you wouldn't be this easily triggered by inconsequential bullshit, nor would you be this much of a narcissistic fedora that you wouldn't think everyone you communicate and doesn't share your bleak views are directly challenging you or otherwise gave a shit about winning or impressing you.

Encase I'm not being clear, I'm no arguing with you, you asked a question. Boo hoo you think I'm an idiot and a shill.

Plz no bully.

Great logic faggot.

To be fair, you sound like one.
Especially with the whole abandoning your position the moment you find resistance.

Exactly why do you care that much how your character looks?

clearly a shill

My position that it sounds like fun and that I think doesn't sound very fun? Exactly when did I recant?

I think I'm shit posted enough for today. I meant

That's called arguing fuckwit.

We're having a discussion. Discussions entail the sharing of opinions, which are often diametrically opposite.

You sound upset. Are you sure you're not Jewish?

Now I think you're just a faggot.

but you are a fat nigger, physically and mentally

Nice dubs.

I thought I was on Holla Forums for a second and that this thread was about the Rust programming language and got excited.

Immersion, customization, and aesthetics mostyl

Honestly, for me it's just the nail in a shit coffin, as well as a very dead canary.

True, but you've decided to abandon that position now, claiming here that it wasn't an 'argument'.
You should be making a good case why that would be fun, not hiding away the moment someone says something against it.

Because you say I should?

Because if you aren't going to back up your opinion, you might as well not share them, you raging homosexual.

It was all fun and games till one cartiage ejected bouned off the wall and burned her right on the pussy.

I told you all there is to say about my opinion. I'm sorry if that's not enough for you, but I'm a simple man with simple pleasure. Joining in a race war sounds fun and I think anyone who thinks Rust sounded appealing enough to buy it and can't engage in some light-hearted roleplay without being able to choose your role sounds unfun.

Are you asking me to sell you this shit?

If that's all you have for an argument to back your opinion up, then again, you might as well not have shared it.

I'd suggest a place where they're more… Receptive to these sorts of 'arguments'. You're not going to fit in around here, I am afraid.

Are you fucking with me? I hope this is just a jape.

Are you?

ar·gu·ment
ˈärɡyəmənt/
noun
noun: argument; plural noun: arguments

an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one.
"I've had an argument with my father"
synonyms: quarrel, disagreement, squabble, fight, dispute, wrangle, clash, altercation, feud, contretemps, disputation, falling-out; More
informaltiff, row, blowup, rhubarb;
vulgar slangshitstorm
"he had an argument with Tony"
a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
"there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"
synonyms: reasoning, justification, explanation, rationalization; More

So it's just a deal breaker for you if the character has a different size, skin/hair color, sex, body type or age? Does his clothing or movement matter?
Anything specific?
I never had such problems, but thinking about your overweight black woman example I can understand how this is possible. I think it depends on how its packed up.

You know, I feel like the world's been getting more and more illiterate. I swear, I spend more time quoting myself than the guys I am arguing with, most the time.
No, as I have already stated twice in this thread, I found it to be the nail in the coffin, as well as serving as a canary in the mine.
I'd also add, I said that there were three primary reasons. Immersion was only one, there's also customization and aesthetics.
Fat black lady don't look too nice. And being stuck with that character, there is no customization.

Anyway, to answer your question proper, I do find it an issue if my character is majorly different from myself, when it comes to immersion.
I might be able to stand being black, perhaps.
I might be able to stand the character being a woman.
I am not able to stand being an obese black woman who I have to stare at every time I hit the inventory screen.

Honestly, that last part's the bigger issue. If I don't have to see the character all the time, it isn't that big a deal. But it's sort of crammed at you in Rust.

Only themselves to blame.

If you weren't autistic you'd realize that you are using that word in the context of the second different. That is to say, you want me to give " a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong."

We are having an argument but I wasn't, until now, making an argument. For me to make an argument I would have a point to convince you of or otherwise prove. Saying that I believe I believe X is fun and Y is unfun does not need to be proven. If you want to know why I think X is fun or Y is unfun, that's different and I don't care to elaborate.

He's asking for you to elaborate on that, you autist.

9/10 You got me.

Your assertion is basically:
Since you're retarded I assume you mean "funny", and not "fun", as in "it's funny to watch faux race wars unfold".

Problem is that it stops being "funny" when you're stuck playing a nigger because the developer is a raging liberal cuck. Not that saying something is "fun" or "funny" is any sort of argument, seeing how subjective of a statement it tends to be.

So, to summarize, your opinions are shit, you have no argument, you're defending a Marxist cunt and you're a moron.

If that's the case, see
If you aren't going to back up your shit, keep it to your self.
There's no point to it.

Odd question: are you that same faggot from the /tg/ thread a bit ago, who was arguing that adventurers are trailer trash without knowing what trailer trash is?
You sound awfully similar.
Either we're getting a large load of new folk what can't read for shit and argue like a first grader, or you're the same guy.

His insinuation was that the lack of choice alone is a dealbreaker for me.
Now, please, go back to wherever you came from. It clearly isn't reddit, as even they have some standards.

>the mechanic is fine because I find it fun
Not even an implication.

Because everything is an argument to you, Autismo. You can't see past your own face. But I guess you "btfo" me by proving that I'm wrong about something being fun.

His terminology was off but information he wanted was obvious. The fact that it matters proves you to be a pedant.

Sorry, I was just thinking it was a deal breaker for you because you indirectly said
it would be fun if you could play as a white character.

Thanks for the anwer. I was curious for some time about why people give a crap about such things.

Keeping customization aside, is it really just aesthetics and immersion? It seems like there is alot of hate involved because I've never seen someone complaining about not having a choice but to play as an animal.

that doujin is ball draining and i've never played league in my life, feel free to fuck off with that gay shit

Are all you /tg/ fuckwits this retarded?

Arguments are arguments to me. If you're going to defend your shit position, I'll argue with you. If you aren't, I'll call you a right loser for sharing your shitty position that you can't even back up.
Or, to use what I told you on /tg/,
"If someone's making an argument I'll meet that argument. That's how it goes. If they start pulling bullshit out their asses, I'll call them on that too."

I provided that information, regardless, you raging homosexual.

That's more over if we're talking a race war.
Guy said, "does starting a race war not sound fun to you?", which, for me, if I can't play the white race, it doesn't sound too fun.
I mean, I'll just be getting shot or otherwise lynched. Not that great.

Yeah, for the most part it is. Like I said, also serves as a canary in the mine, but for the most part my disdain for it is on matters of immersion, aesthetics, and customization.
Though, customization is, admittedly, just a boost to something. It doesn't make a game bad not having it, I suppose. Albiet, I hate RPGs what don't let me do that, as it kills my roleplaying and replayability.

I think animals are different, though I am not familiar with that many games what let you play an animal.
I think it comes more there with suspension of disbelief.
Let me put it this way: If a game tries to be emulating the real world, and they stick in some stupid gun that makes no logical sense from a mechanical perspective, I am not going to like that. On the other hand, if it's a sci-fi fantasy game with deathlasers and spaceguns, I won't mind so much.
Does this mean that I'm a hypocrite for complaining about the more realistic game's nonsensical gun? I don't think so, myself. They're different items, set in different scenarios, and different worlds.

I guess you could say it comes down to extremes in that case. Where something is attempting to go for a more real-world setting, I am going to demand a higher immersion towards myself. Where something is more fantasy, I don't mind so much.

Though, I would also add, if you do the fantasy shit, I want a lot of customization. I love me some RP, after all. Say what you will about the TES series, but letting you play a bunch of different shit without too much player input on the story outside of 'missions' was pretty clever, from a more roleplaying part of the roleplaying game.

Hey, that guy is not representative of /tg/. He's just some loser what happened to post there once.
Please, do not lop us in with people like him.

I thought I was used to autism at this point, but I guess I'm not. You and Mr.Posts-dictionary-definition-as-an-argument truly are incapable of complex thought.

Every statement a person makes is not a position. If I say, "I think oranges taste good" I'm not taking a position. Everything someone says is not a point to be argued. You are obsessed with arguing. I'm not at all surprised that a turbo autist browses /tg/ and has the audacity to call anyone a loser.

Can't even see past your own face.

But if you aren't going to back up your position, again, you might as well not share it, because it is completely worthless.
Though, given how fervently you've decided to defend that shitty position, I don't think you can really claim it isn't an argument.

Not an argument.

nice argument bro :^)

Right back atcha, friend.

Hate to say it, but the guy is right.

Game development will always have things that will end up cut or changed and the "fans" will always eat you alive for it.

Not really an excuse, though.
The fans will understand, so long as you make something actually good.
It certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't share your goals and hopes.

What about MGS5? Everyone is disappointed by it and yet few blame Kojima.

Was Rust early access? If it was, then he can't complain. People paid early for a product and got something that wasn't promised (I assume).

I don't know if it needs to be good as much as it needs to show good effort.

Maybe on bizzaro Earth.

Fair enough, this thread if nothing else proved that.

I'd like to think that the angry are much more vocal than the content.

She's adorably retarded in an almost caveman-like manner.

is that an actual AK-47 or some chinese norinco knockoff?

Like clockwork.