archive.is/F9zzJ
twitch.tv/bourrinator
hyattgunstore.com/
8ch.net/bans.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperial_Knight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lossless_compression#Audio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Given that it's by the same guys who did EYE, it will be buggy as fuck at launch anyway, so there's not much to lose.

I wonder how many people are going to complain on their forums that they can't run the game

man those are some pretty high requirements for a game that isn't some sort of massive open world with tons of AI and shit.

That's what happens when you can't optimize worth fucking shit.

That's bretty gud

As if optimization was important for anything – all that matters is that it works. Computers nowadays are so powerful that a little inefficiency here and there won't make a difference, and people with old toasters should just upgrade already :^)

Fuck off, stop being so desperate.

Preorder ring

Remember the user that posted links to the steam forums with people bitching they couldn't run the game on their toasters and laptop cards?

Have you seen the levels? They are beyond huge, their map designer is one insane autist.

I knew what was behind the spoiler but i still got mad.

I like how you post this shit here while we have a WoW, Overwatch and Dota2 general.
I've played the Beta, is breddy gud, the attentiom to detail is amazing and its nice to experiment with different weapons.
Its repetitive but I'm an autist so I don't care.
Let me guess, you're a Davidkun tier Weeaboo autist that can't appreciate niche stuff in general.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

I posted that just to get this reaction. Too predictable.

SEETHING

Well at the moment you're helping me shitpost your own thread. Thanks for that.

k

I preordered it and plan on playing it nonstop when it releases. MY WEEKEND IS GONE.

And yet you are ironically, still shitposting your own thread, with a cancerous reddit meme. Impressive.

kiss already

You'd like that, wouldn't you.

hentaiii-iii!!!!

I remember, I expect there to be more once the game comes out.

Whoa there cuccboi, you need to calm down with that faggotry you've got going on.

I enjoyed the beta when it worked. I'm more interested in seeing how the single player pans out as that seems to be where the focus was put.

As long as they've solved the loading times I'll be happy
There really weren't that many bugs in the beta which was surprising. There will however, be a wave of faggots complaining how they can't play it on their laptop that doesn't meet specs

GTX660 is a 4 year old mid-range card so I don't see what's the issue.

There were still optimization issues, regardless of the whiny laptop crowd. I am well above recommended specs but I still had issues playing even on medium settings without the framerate shitting the bed.

Didn't they already showcase the single player, the one with the weird spinning animations for melee? Looked like the multiplayer, but with dumb bots.

Also, the game died for me when I saw you could teleport to the armory at any point of the mission, even when enemies are right on top of you.

I expect enough salt from toaster users to fill several bags of popcorn issues.

Idiots with toasters like these
archive.is/BGcsB
archive.is/F9zzJ
I found some of the links in my history, there were a few more has anyone got them?

EYE is alright so this should be worth a playthrough or two, in about a month though so the initial bugs are sorted out.

Yeah that was my big concern, apparently there's a hard limit of 3 teleports either per mission or per ship, not sure.

IIRC using teleports at all completely disqualifies you from getting access to the more rare of the Chapter Relics. It doesn't go unpunished.

It isn't as if in any other game where a single death disqualifies you from the true ending you can't just restart the thing from your last save anyway. There is effectively no difference. Skill is rewarded with content.

Really want those (You)'s don't ya.

The only thing this game has in common with E.Y.E. is that it's unpolished. It lacks every single good thing that made E.Y.E. enjoyable.
The shitposters were right, you 40K fags are battered housewives that will buy anything they shit out with the 40K name slapped on it.

What attention to detail? That storm bolters are fucking peashooters totally just like in lore amirite? The only people who'd think this shit matches actual 40K are secondaries that only like it for the memes.

I have the feeling its probably going to be shit

Some french streamer is playing the press release version of the game right now.
twitch.tv/bourrinator

God this is painful to watch, he's been dicking around for like an hour and he just now got out of the tutorial.

If it JUST runs well it'll be good.

The streamer hasn't had any issues so far other than being fucking terrible at the game.

Anything outside of Warhammer 2nd edition is garbage, 40k is garbage, you kids are faggots. Kill yourself.
PRAISE TRUMP XD XD XD KEK KEK KEK

Here's your (You). Happy now?

Is this guy popular in French internet? For some reason French internet is more detached from regular internet than other places.

You already made your first round, what are you expecting the second time around? Here's a (You)

Go back to cuckchan

Does anyone know if the techpriests that give you your gear are romanceable?

I'm going to pirate it first and see how well it runs for me and if I enjoy the gameplay.

Is this gonna have Denuvo?
I buy games I just don't believe in buying without trying, and I'm sure they won't put out a demo.

Explain.

They had a Beta
And no, no Denuvo

They had a beta for people that preordered.

40K was cucked a long time ago

Day 1 pirate.
It's pretty much a guarantee, that the game will be poorly optimized on start, so no reason to buy directly anyway.

Refund after playing it

>>>Holla Forums

?????

Streamer is taking a break. The game looks better than in the beta but this faggot certainly isn't doing it justice. I think he's playing on easy.

I've been noticing a huge uptake in anti-40k shitposting ever since that TMS article last month. What gives?

Looks like they added flamethrowers back in.

The game looks good so it's taxing on PCs. Stop being such a subhuman poorfag whining victim bitch.

There you go

4chan refugees combined with lots of poor 40k games coming out - the poor turn based and ios games, eternal crusade, the issues with dow3 etc

One of the autists who frequented the 40k generals we used to have here went on /tg/ and got anally wrecked on his knowledge of lore
Since then he's shitposted about how "cucked" and "leftist" warhammer and GW are

I'm a filthy secondary, but at least I admit it
If I could play AT-43 I would though

steam://install/298900

That are.

75% discount it is then.

RIP Rackham, RIP forever.

I'm sorry but you have autism
Please literally kill yourself
hyattgunstore.com/
Buy a 12 gauge and place it to the front of the head, going through the mouth is a bad idea and you may live

Through the mouth is fine with a shotgun.

This pleases my penis.

The worst thing its that he pretends that we are all lefists and sjws for telling him how wrong he is about 40k.

No it's fucking not

C'mon son, you're better than that.

Damn. I concede.

I pre-ordered this after watching a stream of the 1.03 version.

No exit wound? How is that even possible?

You're not really in a situation to see an exit wound in those pictures due to camera angle

The force left the front of the mouth by the look of it

>human beings can sometimes survive a shotgun blast directly to the face

the universe is weird

What I mean is the head would no longer be connected to what's left of the neck. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding how point-blank buckshot to the face works.

Which is strange. Isn't it supposed to rip out the back portion of the skull or neck?

Only if you're retarded and aim for the roof of the mouth in a half-assed manner.

Not necessarily, unless you managed to get all the connective tissues and bones the head would probably stay on

I remember seeing this case on TV forever ago where some dindu got almost half his brain destroyed by a shotgun blast. His head looked like a deflated basketball but he lived.

That last one is jaw dropping

Because their heads are empty.

If this game turns out to be garbage, no good games will ever come out again.
If Streumon can fuck you, you best believe turkroaches won't save you either.

Enjoy your increased suicide rates and neglected backlog, faggots.

I'm going to enjoy the salt when it turns out that this game is shit.

TMS?

Judge for yourself
Sigh I was hoping against this.

Other post didn't show my pic and I JUST saw this post referencing the video before me

Terminators are big guys, they need that big suit to support their weight

Just kill yourself now and sae yourself the pain.
I'll be playing it Bannerlord, Nier and Endless Space 2 while your waste of space is correctly disposed of.

The Mary Sue

Will it have Denuvo?

Better dead than fucking retarded.

no

Neato. I might get it next week depending on the reviews.

UUUU
I misread that as "they need that big butt to support their weight"

I don't think so

I'd bet my first childs virginity that you've never played one of Amplitudes games,

You mean the other ONE game that isn't endless space but still retains Endless in its name?

I bet my own virginity you have no children.

Woops, forgot the other pixel art rogue like called Dungeon of the ENDLESS :^)

Remember faggots

For best experience

Thanks for proving my point
Nice Google search btw

Congrats, you're still up to the task of becoming a wizard.

At first I was like
But then I was like
And then I was like

niggas need to come up with some less generic names, goddamn.

fug.

Everything Paolo Parente touches turns to Dust and then goes bankrupt.

What point? My opinion is invalid because you think I didn't play Endless Space and didn't feel underwhelmed by it?
lol +1

Endless Shitposts

The gift that keeps on giving, before it stops giving.

Nice shitpost son, go back to your backlog

First, you have to tell me how to get past the part in Pikmin 3 where you have to find the damn rocket on the gamepad when CEMU's controls won't tell me jackshit.

Fuck off and die already.

Sigh .-.

The last time I didn't get the game day one and waited a fair amount of time, all discussion of the game had faded and all I was left with was a thread dedicated to shitposting and broken legs tier buthurt.
Not gonna take that risk this time, anyone else in the same boat?

Don't know
Its either Revelator or this

How else are you gonna download the game, huh?
:^)

Learn to read, fuckwit.

Why not space as parry?

So from watching gameplay
such a pity

Is this thing going to have splitscreen soon?

Fuck yeah, there's not enough decent coop games, especially not shooters. Though I will admit it looks like l4d. Will they let me mod it?

nigga it's Unreal Engine 4

Neo-Holla Forums at its finest

8/v/ has been shit for years now

Never seen that and have been shitting on it since release.

8ch.net/bans.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

so how's the game in terms of

You should know better lad.

No ones played it yet it doesn't start downloads until 1pm. Although I don't see a lot of replay ability unless sterumon adds shit in post release.

Nope, that was me

If they still have the ASSFAGGOTS progression system for the co-op I can guarantee you this game is gonna be dead within a few months.

Why on Earth would they?
E.Y.E. didn't.

gotcha

Shit actually did happen for quite a while but since then the mod must have gotten a slap on the wrist because it completely stopped.

So the game is confirmed for being shit?

I could see them adding things in the future like having cosmetic unlocks for armor and weapons that can be used in a customizer to bring people coming back for a little bit and then keeping both systems in place.

It's not even out yet

Yes *teleports behind you* Downvote this! *inserts dick*

I don't get how they can fuck it up that bad. Unreal is a good engine.

Bet you shit on Unity aswell.

Like I've been telling you fags for months now: it's never the engine that's the problem. It's always the Dev.
I've seen amazing things done in Unity just as much as I've seen with Unreal.
For fuck sake, Revolution 60 was made in Unreal and it runs like ass.

Keep blaming engines and let dev's get away with being pieces of shit with no coding talent.

gay

All video games are shit

WTF is this heresy?

he was bad at his job.

Not worth the buy if you cant play as Sisters of Battle.

any dev skilled enough to make shitbox Unity do what they want would be better served using a better engine.
A poor craftsman blames his tools, but a good craftsman doesn't choose shitty tools, either.

Just mod some white wigs and qt animu voices in.

*raises paw*

what's the problem?

"Only in death shall you know peace."

*puts dick into paw*
sigh this

Fucking typos.
I dub him the "Australian Spider Terminator"
He screams "Oy, come here you cunt!" at genestealers and used to drink bear before punching emu's with his powerfist.

Does he crack open the bears before drinking them?

He cracks them in half and uses each halve has a glove. He's the Emperors finest and as such, he has the right to Bear Arms.

I use A for parry. I use ESDF for movement. That's best experience.

Or the techpriest rigged his armor to malfunction right before a genestealer attack.
That's what you get for beating the servants of the Omnissiah at poker and taking all the holy oitment they bet on the game.

Yeeeah, I'm going to play the fuck out of this game. Even if just for a short while (days, weeks) I can see myself having retarded amounts of fun. I'll likely abandon Overwatch (Seriously, I can't bring myself to play it seriously, I just troll people) and periodically log onto Vermintide, Warframe, Rainbow Six Siege, and Warface. Mostly it'll be Deathwing, though.

I have no regrets.

did you play the beta? It made me lose all hope for the game

I enjoyed it.

Meh, at least I didn't pay for it.

fuken savage

They are indeed

Boredom leads to Warface, my brother bought Overcuck for me and begged me to play it with him. Do so out of borrdom. Bare in mind I've only had Overcuck for two weeks, played it only 4 times at his constant request.

you should have just made a statement

But it's not bait, mate. Or rather, bait is so much better when it's the truth.

What, to my brother?

Break his fingers, jam your pecker up his poop shoot and then throw both of you sorry sacks of memeshit off a cliff.
I implore you.

It's poop chute, you dumb shit.

I haven't been in the same STATE as him for a few years. He's the only family member I've had reliable comms with since I enlisted.

BUT OTHERWISE I WOULD.

There's guardsmen of every race and every creed by virtue of that everyone who can be sent into the meatgrinder is sent into the meatgrinder.
When you're fighting for the survival of your species against the entire galaxy, you take what you can. Or are you going to tell me niggers are worse than orgryns?

Same story for women. Sure, they might not be as capable as men, when it comes to military shit. But they can soak up bullets all the same, and if they're sending in the planetary governor's boys, you better believe they're going to stick whatever meat they can find in front.

Tau aren't really communists. They're just a class-based society more or less ripped straight from feudal Japan.

India, if you're going off their sociopolitical hierarchy. Japan for some aesthetics.

That's a good goyim.

When its humankind vs all kinds of ayy lmaos you dont send out women unless you want to make sure the human race is wiped out entirely.

Humans are the Orks. Just think about it. We heal the most absurd of wounds, take heavy damage without even slowing down thanks to adrenaline, and have a psychic connection that allows us to manipulate the world around us [meme magic].

The question is: Which came first? The Humans or the Orks? Which one memed the other into existence? Or, is that how meme magic works, there is no way to tell, and time is not so linear that there is a distinction.

Well, one of those two wants enemies to fight and can will them into existence.
The other follows a dead skeleton in a throne.

Now watch him try and justify it with more retarded logic.

The excuse the IG is all about drowning the enemy in bodies is also fucking retarded. Sure, the Imperium might have an endless supply of soldiers to throw at the enemy, but that doesn't mean that shipping them from point A to point B is easy or quick. Commanders on the field never really know when they're going to receive more reinforcements, or if they will get them at all, so just wasting the best and brightest humanity has to offer (and IG are often seen as well trained) on human wave attack is fucking moronic and directly contradicts canon, where the Imperium tries to let IG regiments fight to their strengths and use what they have at hand.

Which are an unique regiment with a specific way of fighting that is entirely built on grinding the enemy down by letting him crash against their trenches.

Right, because survival of your species is still possible so long as the women live on the planet that has lost the chaos incursion turning the place into a tentacle rape dungeon, or a puss-filled plagueworld of decay, or a constantly-war-filled bloodsacrificing hellhole, or the hive of space locust what want to eat every single thing, or the crazy skeleton robots who kill all living matter in sight, or the warzone of a bunch of insane fungus, and so on.
There's plenty of women, but there's only a few planets.

Didn't the nazis have a number of nonwhites serving in their military?

Tau aren't really communists, though, even if we use proper examples of communism as done by folk like Mao, Stalin, and so on. They're some crazy feudal class system, governed by pheromones.
Everyone having a place set to work for the 'greater good' doesn't make you communist: It makes you collectivist.

I will give you, both are fucking terrible, and those disgusting dicksuckers should be shot on sight for that crap.
Just the ones working for those creepy-ass 'elder' types, though.
Farsight and crew are okay.
Plus I like their guns. Say what you will about the Tau, their guns bring out some serious lustings. The things I'd do to one of those pulse rifles…

That's 40k humans, though. We aren't really 40k humans.
Well, unless we meme God Emperor Trump to the golden throne, anyway.

but they're literally not communists
They're a caste based society controlled by pheromones
In the old fluff it was implied that either the Eldar or the Necrons created the ethereal caste by implanting shit in their heads that allowed them to control the other castes

They didn't. The photos are pure propaganda (other than some token rear echelon buttmonkeys), despite what the Nazi autist on Holla Forums would want you to believe to win whatever moronic argument they've got going. I will never, for the life of me, understand how arguing that the Nazis had a multicultural, multiracial military works in their favor.

The most numerous was their Slav puppet army, but that project never went anywhere as the Nazi leadership wasn't much interested in exploiting anti-Soviet sentiments in the East European nations they conquered.

They're space Marxists.

If you go off the lore then the IG mostly gets tossed into stupid situations because of poor leadership. Sometimes they get lucky and get to fight on their own terms, but more often they don't unless the Munitorum demands a specific regiment for a specific job, like putting the Death Korps on Vraaks or most situations that the Harkonan(sp?) Warhawks and Elysians get pulled into. If a regiment, however, fills the requirements of a generalized task force they can expect to get thrown around with no regard to their specific training specialties. It explains why your dumb ass, who invested in Valhallan miniatures, is playing them on a volcanic battlefiled against Tau, a conditions they're not set for but you'll be damned if you're going to pull out your Soace Marines when you want to play your Imperial Guard.

From what I understand, they had a fairly large number of slavs during D-Day. But, following the allies takeover, they were handed over to the soviets, and everyone pretend they never existed. I am sure you can guess what happened after that.

Nah, bro. They're space asians/indians. Calling them 'marxists' doesn't make much sense if you know anything about either subject.
People just assume communist because 'muh greater good', ignoring that 'greater good' is not a Marxist idea. It is a collectivist idea. Now, I will grant you, any society what sacrifices the individual for the sake of the whole is shit, and deserves to be burned to annihilation.
But that don't make it commies.

Pardon my typos

This
It's like calling Vahallans "marxist" since they're based off the Red Army

The Tau are often considered communists (despite being a rigorous, hierarchical, near-eugenicist class society that would drive Marx into RAGE) due to their central philosophy of casting aside the self in favour of the Greater Good. If anything the Tau more resemble the class system of Plato's Republic crossed with the caste system of India and Star Trek's Federation (because they're the only ones in the entire galaxy who bother to try diplomacy with xenos rather than exterminate them

Thing you gotta remember with the Imperium of Man is, it is run by the absolute worst of the worst, in terms of politicians, bureaucrats, religious zealots, paranoids, and simple incompetents.
They toss people every which way because they mixed up a 2 for a 1 on some shitty chunk of paper.

The only group that has their shit together is the Mechanicus, and they're still pretty bad. They're pretty well split over different takes on Omnisha, some openly experimenting with xenotech, some who claim any new technology is heresy, some who want to turn everyone into robots, some who want to hoard technology so that nobody else but them can oil those sensual gears, some who want to awaken an ancient god who the Emperor himself may or may not have fought and would most likely bring ruin to all of the imperium.

They lose because there is really no way to equip a standard army to fight shit like Necron, Chaos or the Tyranids. Yes, some field commanders are idiots, but not all are (and gross stupidity tends to be lethal in the ranks of the Imperium). The Munitorum might not micromanage where they send all the IG regiments, but a smart commander on the field will know what the troops under his command are good at and use them in those roles if the chance arises.

Like I said, the grimderp idea of IGs being cannon fodder is completely retarded. Guardsmen are a step above most normal humans in the galaxy, resources are spent training and equipping them and shipping them to the battlefield. You don't waste resources like these on human wave attacks, otherwise you might as well gather a rabble, hand them a las rifle and tell them to rush straight at the enemy.

Allies like Romanians, sure, but those were not trusted troops that were expected to hold the line, they were conscripts and the only reason they were there is that the allies fooled the Germans into thinking the attack was not going to be in Normandy.

You're ignoring the fact they are a subversive culture that brainwashes every race that they come across, preach multiculturalism and work tirelessly to exterminate the host race/culture once they've taken root. I'd call them Jews if the Eldar hadn't already taken the spot.

You forgot this.

Game is too expensive. Make it half the price and I would have bought it.

But they're not. The aristocracy is full of idiots, but that's local governments the Imperium could give less of a shit about so long as they give them what they want (resources and manpower). In every book you have highly competent commanders, chapter masters, inquisitors, etc. doing what they can with what they have. Gross negligence and stupidity wouldn't be tolerated for long in the Imperium, and even if they were, someone will find a way to get rid of the idiot, be it the assassins or a radical inquisitor or a religious zealot going apeshit someone is wasting the Emperor's stuff.

Nigger, what the fuck are you even saying? The Mechanicus are straight up insane and only tolerated because there is no alternative.

And just to use an IRL example. When shit really got bad Hitler was forced to bring back competent military officers back from retirement/jail, even if they were not his political pets, simply because they knew how to do shit, and his political appointees did not.

Same applies to Stalin. He had to get many of the Tsarist officers out of the gulags because they knew how to wage war and his communist cocksuckers did not.

Do you think a civilization as besieged and on the brink of doom as the Imperium would give a flying fuck about politicking and infighting when shit hit the fan? Do you think a chapter master would think twice about putting a bolter round in someone's head if it meant getting shit done the right way?

They don't really preach 'multiculturalism'. They're rather heavily elitist, really. They only want other races to join them, so that they can abuse said race's particular talents. Say, the Kroot being a race of barbaric warriors that serve as a meatshield and decent melee force.
Meanwhile, they never actually intigrate with their system. Humans and Kroot don't get to be fire warriors, they're just around to assist with meatshieldery [and sterilization on part of the humans].

Brainwashing and destroying original culture, though, that's not a strictly communist thing.
Certainly not the culture-destroying lot. I mean, hell, we, the US of A, did that to those dirty Jap bastards after we nuked their sorry asses back in WWII.

See
You know, I bet /k/ would make some pretty great tech priests.
I've never seen a lust for machinery that quite compares. Plus, arguing over trivial differences in operation is exactly what tech priests are for! Aside from yelling at non-tech priests for touching your machines, anyway.

That's my point. Everyone above planetary governor, and often those guys too, are absolute retards.
While the smaller guys are usually competent, the system above them is blown to absolute fuck.

Mechanicus are insane, but efficiently so. They've also got the best communications, organizational capabilities, and quite frankly competence, albeit with the common sense part of their brain being replaced with a box of screws.
At bare minimum, due to the automation of most their shit, they get by a fairly heafty chunk of the bureaucracy.

I never said they suck. I like them better than Space Marines and most others because they really are mankind's finest. They have ALL odds stacked against them and as such their victories are both marvelous and a huge middle finger to the galaxy and even the fluff writers themselves. IG are awesome, never think I don't already know that. They're "treated" as cannon fodder because of their individual weaknesses with shitty armor and weapons, so they basically tarpit the enemy or pull off something truly awesome and worth writing about.

What are you arguing anyways? I've lost your point entirely.

They'd more likely be like Tink from All Guardsman Party, which would actually be hilarious and possibly beneficial.

Same as IRL leftists. You won't see them living in multicultural ghettos, oh no, the apparatchiks can only think deep Marxist thoughts in the peace and quiet of 99% homogeneously white neighborhoods, preferably with high walls and armed sentries, least they get disturbed by unplanned enrichment.

How are they not Marxists?

I'm not sure what you're on about, the Japanese willingly gave up their culture back in the late 19th century, during the Meiji restoration, in favor of Westernization because they were smart enough to see that's where real power lay. Now they're one of the richest and most potent nations on the planet.

The US did destroy Korean culture, turning it into the feminist shithole of today.

You don't get to be warmaster, chapter master, inquisitor, etc. by being an idiot.

Only relative to what they're fighting against. Their las rifles are incredibly potent weapons, very sought after by non-IG, and especially criminal gangs.

I'm saying that this idea they're simple cannon fodder that gets used in human wave attacks is a retarded meme that contradicts established canon. If even the cucks writing Black Library books can get it right, why do people still keep pretending the IG is handled that way?

Reminder that imperial guardsmen are the PRIMARY defense of the imperium, there are only a million space marines.

Well, considering that guy was also massively technophillic, I guess it would work.
I mostly want to see massive religious arguments over DI [eats where it shits] vs piston, and other such religious war-starting shenanigans.

The alternative is orks.

Way to take the morel high ground. Although I could care less about it I'm gonna thank you for playing doubles advocate
I'd never of thought about it

You've clearly never actually met these IRL libcuck faggots.
They might not want to live in the ghetto, but that's more due to mommy's money letting them stay in the big city's shithole appartments.
Meanwhile, they demand they work with these folk, demand they get special treatment, and call you racist if there aren't enough of them running between your shit.
Tau don't do that. They segregate like hell. There's no working together, beyond a fire warrior being in charge of a kroot pack. You'd never, ever, see it the other way around.
To these leftist types, the Tau'd be seen as racist biggots.

Okay, mate, maybe you've been spending too much time on Holla Forums instead of actually, you know, reading a fucking book, but I get the distinct impression you don't know what marxism is here.

"willingly" my ass. We trashed their culture, we didn't give them an option to do anything else.
Still, the point ends up standing. Not an exclusively marxist or communist item.

Space marines are exempt.
Otherwise, though, you are correct. You do not.

You get there by knowing a guy, being the son of a guy, or knowing the system enough that you can climb it.

Honestly, even Space Marines aren't exempt from it. Thing with them is, their retardation tends to be chapter-exclusive. As in, the chapter master might be a retard, but that's only because the whole chapter is retarded.

Techmarines. Priests don't get to play with their toys nearly as often. /k/ is pretty much proto-Iron Hands.

You're hurting me, user. You really are.

Because fluff writers, dude. You got shitty fucking asshile motherfuckers who write off the IG as cannon fodder with millions dead in a single attack JUST SO SOME FUCKING ULTRAMARINE CAN COME IN, SMUG AS ALL HELL, AND WI. WITH LITTLE MORE THAN A RUSTY BAYONET AND PLOT ARMOR…

Calming down…

So yeah, thank some of the writers, though not all of them. GW us very bad about consistency, and that meme stuck becasue that's mostly how GW advertises them. Then go write Sandy Mitchell and demand more IG stoires where they are awesome and relatable.

Quite possibly. Alternatively, Skitarii.

Techraptor streamer beat the whole game under 8 hours. I don't think CSMs are in lads.

Also forgive my typos.

I like to think of it as proof of the imperium's rampant irregularity over all aspects.
Sometimes, things go smoothly and you get quality leadership sent to the proper place to do the proper thing.
Sometimes, not so much. You get sent to a barren world to fight orks with shitty supplies and no hope of actually accomplishing anything, while the commisariat shoots you in the back every time you fail to follow retarded orders.

That's real iffy, most Skitarii are inducted but not as trained at fixing shit.

Yeah, I can get behind that trsin of thought.

Yeah $40 is too much. Maybe I'd pay $30 for it if the co-op is any good and they get rid of the retarded ASSFAGGOTS unlock system that resets every mission. Otherwise it looks like I'm just gonna pirate it for the single player.

$60 Gay sex?

Eh, I guess. They seem a bit finicky, lorewise. Some being straight up lobotomite barely-more-than-a-servitor, some being pretty much full on tech priests who fight more than they work with machines.
Most likely, though, they're like the Guard. Completely up to the forgeworld in question, thrown about to whatever the mechboy equivalent of a planetary governor is.

But I digress: They're probably not usually proper tech priests. Even then, if they are, probably not high end tech priests. More like the toilet technicians, and the like.
Though, I do like to think of them as the war-expert techpriests. But, that's more my craving for insane cog covered-in-guns psychopaths

your wellcome, onii-fam

WORRY

Once again, it's down to highly inconsistent
writers where sometimes we have them portrayed as basically machines while other times we have them portrayed as essentially tribal warriors with augments>Mechanicus are insane, but efficiently so. They've also got the best communications, organizational capabilities, and quite frankly competence, albeit with the common sense part of their brain being replaced with a box of screws.

tbh, a lot of what the Mechanicus does that may seem retarded actually makes a lot of sense in-universe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK.

checking out their forums right now and can't see anything about another delay
maybe they're just keeping the 15% off until then?

good

Come on, the beta test had some issues. I dont mind this delay.

now not sucks*

I'll do it for 50

Restart Steam, the downloadening has begun

OH SHIT IT'S HERE

This.

well, it's officially released now
can any of you good goyim tell me what it's like?

It's an 11.7 gig download, hold on.

Most likely it will be shit sold because its related to warhammer.
Just like Warhammer Vermintide, Total War Warhammer, and Mordheim city of the damned.

Total War Warhammer, and Mordheim city of the damned were shit. And Verminitide was just ok

fuck flag

Devs are streaming on twitch, or trying to.

The funny thing about that is that those aren't even the worst warhammer games by far.
Eternal Crusade is a much more frustrating example of warhammer fan enthusiasm and ignorance of videogaming.

They're actually somewhat okay if we're talking about warhammer related vidya in a vacuum

I think Dawn of War III wants to take the throne from that abomination.

Vermin tide has 1/4 the player base only half a year from launch, its pretty shit.

Why ?

They copy and pasted the table top.
What made the table top FUN was that you were playing another player, maps were made usually by a group leading to fun maps to play on.
Wounds and big events like losing members of a group were spaced out as it took a week to organize a game with people.

The Multiplayer is dead, largely because of how matchmaking works, both groups have to agree on what map, and what faction is used.

So you have single player.
Which is alright, however to balance the awful utter shit AI, they give them stat boosts.

Which with how RNG works you will always be going against RNG not in your favor, even on normal difficulties.

Which will result in the most iron clad strats eventually running through a ring of bad luck leading to deaths and wounds.

This could be somewhat mitigated if you could play against weaker warbands allowing you to get some breathing room training weaker squad members with strong ones.

But as it is you will train your elite force, have one wounded or killed, then sub him out with an inferior unit however your warband strength is the same so your going up against an even harder force then what wounded your character while using a weaker warband member.

Plus other problems.
Like the Impressive units NEVER being better then having two hero units.
Some hero units being objectively worse then others but only used because you don't have access to all the Hero types in the beginning.

Chaos mutants being fucked because majority of their mutations are counter productive or just plain bad and are completely random.

I think we're well past the point with Eternal Crusade where it'd be possible to be worse than it.

I don't know, have you seen Titans skidding across the ground with their weapons looking like peashooters?

AFAIK, there are no titans in DoW3, and lets not even begin to go into all the shit that was supposed to be in Eternal Crusade.

I was gifted the game and I feel ripped off.

Wow this is literally the worst thing I've ever played.

wew

Knight Titans poopy butt
1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperial_Knight

I'm certain the worst thing you have ever played with is yourself. :^)

There's Imperial Knights which technically are and Wraithknights which are only slightly smaller than a Revenant Scout Titan. The Wraithknights are literally piloted by Eldar Titan pilots and mount can mount two Strength D weapons.

Oh, I didn't realize that Knights were now classified as TItans now and not as their own special snowflake nonsense that they had been for eternity in the lore.

Hmm seems there is a "Codex Rules" toggle.
-Class and equipment switching during mission disabled
-Progression disabled
-All skills/equipment unlocked from start
-Respawns limited

Not sure what "respawns limited" means but hey, that's a few of the problems people had taken care of.

It still sucks, though.

Not really because of the game itself though, the devs dropped the ball big time by only doing two fucking tiny and unsatisfying expansions before ditching for a year to work on console ports.

92%, almost ready to crush some xenus.

I have a 10inch peener

All those pictures are of retards using bird shot (though I think one used a FAL aimed extremely poorly). High brass buckshot is the way to go about it.

Why do blacks even have to exist in the universe?

Why weren't they deemed unfit and exterminated?

Blacks should not be seen in 40k period

You don't fucking say

Felinids also exist.

It's official, this board is lost.

Along with Ratlings, Ogryn, and a host of other abhuman species that the Imperium tolerates..

The Imperium approves of Humans who have changed due to natural selection.
They do not for mutations done by chaos.

>>>/reddit/

=FRICK OFF TUMBLRDING==
=FRICK OFF TUMBLRDING==
=FRICK OFF TUMBLRDING==
=FRICK OFF TUMBLRDING==
=FRICK OFF TUMBLRDING==

Thank god. That's what the co-op should have been like from the start. I just hope people actually play it.

Streumon fags on suicide watch

sounds great. the "respawns limited" sounds self explanatory. instead of respawn CD you have limited number of them.

Not sure how that will work with the tactical's ability that nullifies the timer.

Torrent is out by codex (not the warhammer on) 16 GB.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7LLVFOTXLBNPBS6TF3FIPXW2ZJ2AXIYT&dn=codex-space.hulk.deathwing&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2780%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2730%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce

Gotta get those uncompressed sound files goy :^)

I'd wait a day or two until they get another optimization patch out

Playing now, it seems to be a ~4 minute respawn timer (as opposed to the regular one which is

Waiting a while for a few patches would probably be for the best, im downloading it to see if ill buy it since streumon is one of the few studios left id consider giving money to.

To be fair, a lot of those reviews are by total asscancer fans saying that he did not like it which makes it bad and that is their whole argument.

If a game's optimization is shit at launch, it will always be shit.

TOPPEST OF KEKS

I just found out that the devs were doing a stream of their own game today to celebrate release
they had to stop streaming a few minutes back because their own game CTDed on their own machines, cementing the concern shown in the steam reviews (only 40% positive)

explain to me Holla Forums, why does every fucking single developer that GW gives licenses to somehow manage to fuck everything up? Why are 40k vidya complete ass 90% of the time? I don't care if they made EYE, what matters is the full release product, and this is clearly several patches short of being a professionally released game.

love and confusion

Mostly because GW hands out the IP to everyone and his mum but still demands relatively high royalties and DLC up the arse so it can make even more money.

Doesnt GW see warhammer vidya as direct competition for their overpriced figurines?

This, and at the same time GW views video games as a threat to their tabletop business, since if people are playing vidya then they're not buying minis, despite the fact that Dawn of War brought a ton of people into the hobby

Not really. Quite on the contrary, they hope to get new players to the stagnant playerbase, as doubling the prices every other year has scared away much of their traditional fans.

The Fact that Age of Sigmar was an utter catastrophe only made them more desperate.

Again, I don't really think that. Bear in mind that GW also is making money from the vidya.

i haven't heard that before but that line of thinking is fucking retarded, if you're concerned about vidya overshadowing your tabletop game the simple and easy solution is to ensure the games aren't just digital translations of the tabletop. Dawn of War is RTS, that's not eclipsing anything, and this is an FPS, that's not eclipsing anything either. There still isn't and likely won't be anything that actually makes a digital version of the turn based classic 40k game.

Who the fuck runs GW and why are they such massive jews who make the worst possible business decisions. what fucktards.

If they did they wouldnt sell out the IP to so many companies. You will however never see video game adaptation of either Fantasy or 40K tabletop games because that indeed would be eating their own marketshare. All the tabletop adaptations have been either niche titles (Blood Bowl) or discontinued games (Space Hulk, Gothic).

This time they found the right studio for the job. Just have your keks, wait until inevitable ultimate edition or some bullshit like that and enjoy a working Streum game.

that's a question /tg/, nay, most of the 40K community has wondered for years and years user.

I should just end myself.

everyone is complaining about the performance right now in the moment, and it's getting hit hard for it on steam, but that stuff can be patched. what concerns me is the replayability and the enjoyment of it. I got vermintide because my brother suggested we play it together. it was a good few hours worth of moderate entertainment, but it got old extremely quick, it was nauseatingly repetitive, and it was doing the same handful of levels over and over with little difference anywhere to keep it fresh and fun. I'm concerned that that;s going to be the case for this.

I don't WANT it to be, I would love a fun 40k fps, but i don't want another vermintide. it's still disheartening to know that the devs spent 4 years on this and the performance is STILL this shit, even after a beta with feedback and multiple delays. It does not signal well for other areas.

funnily enough, in tabletop Genestealers fucking wreck terminators most of the time as far as i remember. Makes you wonder why do they send them in the first place and not just some stormtroopers with flamethrowers.

E.Y.E was a complete mess on release and took months to fix. This is pretty much the same story. Why are people acting surprised ?

i hope they fix it, i really want this game to be good

Bigger project and the expectation that people learn.

Just because your last project sucked at launch doesnt mean it's okay for your latest project to suck too.

i called it month ago guys, prepare to be buthurt.

Focus did the best thing possible with battlefleet gothic; they trusted in battlefleet gothic, they new it would be really good so they made the "early adopter thing" :
>whenever you pre order, buy it day one or within the 1st month after release aka: even after the 1st real reviews coming out you get the same status and get free DLC.
Preordering only give you early access.

and now ?
>pre order NOW or you don t get the mace we just strip from the base game to serve as pre order exclusive bonus

but WAS BG actually good? I remember playing a mission or two of it, but it was some kind of early build, like a beta or demo. I don't remember it was a while ago. It didn't seem all the fun or good to me because it didn't really have any content. Click ships, choose tactics, go here, try to reduce losses, mission end.

Is there more to it?

You're talking about a company that brags about not doing market research, thinks that most people who buy their models don't play the games, and has actively talked about how nerds have given them a bad image
The only reason they're still around is due to the fact that they had a monopoly on the mini wargaming market, something they no longer have and they're dying

BFG had huge problems and the devs basically killed their own game due to an inability to balance factions

fad752ba77585af0cbd32eca87dedaca740ba313
Have a magnet you fucking NERDS

Ship numbers increase greatly, upgrades branch a lot.
The game i rather complex to the point of being unpleasant. Some strategies for chaos and eldar involve running around all game.
It's very good at what it does and super rare, but not always fun. I had to chase an imperial escort ship with broken ork ships for 20 minutes, to find out that I lose if I don't kill him in time. And I lost to a tiny, but fast escort with 2 giant ships with broken engines.

So are the only problems technical or is there a problem with the actual game itself?

The problem with BFG was a really retarded multiplayer system/balancing and a campaign that felt like it had no real consequences

The game had a ton of potential and could have been so much more than it was. I won't lie, I had fun with it, but there are major problems.

the non technical issues im seeing are things like 1) enemies always spawning in same places and on triggers, making it extremely repetitive/ not replayable really, 2) some of the weapons feel like shit, like one handed melee weapons or certain firearms having too much or not enough recoil, 3) no accurate weapons to speak of; you can zoom in and you can get sniped by hybrids, but your weapons don't get more accurate by ADSing so you need to magdump to kill a single enemy on a ledge far away, 4) there isn't enough variation in events throughout the game, just like vermintide, levels are different but they always have the same areas with the same enemies coming from the same places.

So with my settings turned down to low for everything, the game is a painful 37 fps at worst, but 60+ at best. How is it that they have access t to Unreal Engine 4, but don't know how to use things like content streaming? Why does everything burst load and cause hits to fps?

This isn't their first rodeo or anything, so why are they making these kinds of bad calls?

my first double take was checking the rec specs. 8 GB RAM for a single game? I mean sure I have that much but really, you couldn't optimize for less use than that? and 40 fucking GIGS? The game actually uses 34, but for one thing i have so many vidya on my 250GB drive (which is actually more like 210) that i don't have the space for a game that size anymore, and secondly there's zero excuse for a filesize that fucking huge unless you're using megatextures, which given what I've seen thus far of the game, they should NOT be fucking doing.

Sadly enough, for a game these days that's average
Supposedly it's to do with uncompressed audio files

Did anyone actually bother changing their graphic settings? I am at recommended settings and got the game on maximum settings with no performance issues whatsoever. I am struggling to see how anyone is having issues unless they've got goosed drivers or are lying about their specs. I wonder if it's a Windows 10 issue? That would be kek

Anyway the biggest issue that nobody seems to be discussing, the batshit bad friendly AI that will stare rather than shoot at Genestealers.

Or the apothecary who would rather shoot than heal, so you have to keep reminding him to heal.

You want me to kill THE ENEMIES of the Emperor, I'll kill THE ENEMIES of the Emperor… Xenos, or Chaos, or Eldar… For 500 prestige a month I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.

yes actually, there are a good number of people getting bad performance on lowest settings, and they can run other games very smoothly one guy said FO4 runs like a dream, remember these are fucking steam plebs we're talking about i have no idea how shitty that game is optimized but when we're talking modern day bethesda, im willing to bet pretty fucking bad

Well, managed to clear the first level on the second try. It's quite fun. You will die if you are a retard, but other than that, I didn't encounter any major bugs, except for a slight FPS drop at one point.

Also, what's the point in enabling turrets? They do absolutely nothing useful since enemies don't have to bother with them obviously.

Er. Meant to say didn't encounter any major issues.

I have no fucking idea, they only will shoot at you unless you hack them which defeats the purpose.

seems like a feature loss, I would assume it meant it shoots at everything, both you and enemies, but they only shoot at you

I finally caved and bought it. Just finished the first mission. So far I'm loving it. They really nailed the 40k aesthetic and the bolters feel like actual bolters. The only issue is the optimization. It's not unplayable but it gets really noticeable when I get swarmed. No crashes or anything yet.

Aw yiss
motha
FUCKIN
DRAGON

A shame you can unlock this on your first mission, actually.

I was going to buy this on day one to support Streumon even though my computer almost certainly won't be able to run it in any capacity, but I spent so much money on christmas presents today I don't think I have the economic fortitude.

I don't like the invisible ones

meme magic is boundless

They really put a lot of fun stuff off in the corners of the maps

i guess they tried to folow tabletop as much as possible and had issue balancing it even fi they tried sometime it wasn t that good IIRC

sauce ?

either way i m still enjoying it, but i m not playing it competitively

Not surprising, Streum On genuinely has some of the best level designers out there right now. A lost art in this era.

Does compressing the audio files reduce sound quality?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lossless_compression#Audio

So I guess we are in the "b-but they'll PATCH IT" phase?

I've been playing it for a few hours now and haven't had any issues at all.
I got a pretty high end machine though.

It might just be Unreal 4 being shitty in general. Then again the only game I've played on Unreal 4 is Ark and that game was near impossible to run at 60 FPS even on monster machines.

that UI is a bit fugly however. Mostly those ability buttons, that was the best they could come up with? Those look like placeholder graphics for an alpha

Single-player is oozing with atmosphere, didn't notice any drops in performance until around the "Defend Bridgehead" section. Went from 70 to fucking 25-30-ish.

I feel like it's a memory leak causing all this though.

Running a GTX 1070 with an I7 6700k and 16GB of ram.

There's really no excuse, literally fix the optimization issues and update the UI and I'd be golden.

(very checked)
Same, they fucking rip me and my squad to bits.

Parrying and zooming is for faggots.

I bought it and I have a crashy toaster.
Can't get past the initial loading screen, but then again I heard that it takes 5 minutes to load

Apparently E.Y.E. had an even rockier launch

No idea if I'm going to refund or not, but Im really craving a 40k game and I'm building a new rig after our new golden haired god emperor enters his throne

Anyone else having an issue where the game freezes for a couple seconds every so often? Other than that I don't have any issues with framerate.

do you have a 2gb vram on your graphic card ?
you have the same issue all thoses retarded fucks who bought WD on PC.
aka a game made for console (design to have a big vram usage)with poor port meaning if you didn t have at least 3gb you had freez.

maybe it's the same shit for deathwing, due to bad optimisation

Running the game almost flawlessly on an FX-6300 and a 1 GB GTX 650 Ti.

I have trilinear optimization and anisotropic on so maybe i can see something

The Emperor protects. Minimum settings are garbage.

The original looks better than this.

Nah I got 4gigs of vram. I had the same issue during the beta, probably optimization issues.

Yeah I've already upped the resolution to 1920x1080. Pretty sure the only thing that actually did anything was fucking with the texture filtering and the prerendered frames.

All you do is shoot and slash generic ayy lmaos. Is this really all this game has to offer?

You should check if your windows updates at the moment. Disable all applications at look at your CPU consumption. If its 25% without anything - shit updates and takes away all your performance.

That counts in both Windows 7 and 10. They right now both are being updated. I had to disable wuauserv service under svchost to stop this shit.

This does not bode well

No, it also has bosses. Do you have what it takes to take down the zoanthrope? I didn't think so, faggot.

I can't even get the main menu to load. 25+ years of pc gaming since I was 3 years old. I've never seen a game unable to even load the fucking main menu.

Played a bit, runs a lot better than the beta though my computer is a bit of a toaster.
Only problem I have is that after loading a game I only have ambient sounds, otherwise the game is completely silent.

Calm down little anime girl, it's going to be okay.

Fucking hell, these framedrops are annoying

Game run great, load time is fine no immobilizing frame drops. 1080p and high settings.

disapointing.

Some 40k geek help me out here; Is the fact that Apothecaries can repair power armor in this game true to the fluff?

Fuck no. That's just a game balance thing. In traditional 40k, your unit dies when his life points fall to zero. And while an apothecary can repair the body, they can't repair the power armor itself, that's what the tech priests do. Everything in Deathwing is a game balance choice to give every role a purpose.

It's an excuse to not put Techmarines in.

Dude, that's fucking impressive.

I'm running an Intel processor from 2010 and an AMD graphics card from 2011, and I can load the game, I just get shit FPS.

You have a toaster, or you absolutely suck at understanding your computer and what it wants. Look at my above reply. HE got it to work, and YOU didn't.

No, it's not true to the fluff. It's a game.

What is true to the fluff is that even if you entirely dismember a space marine, pierce two of his lungs and one of his hearts, he will survive for several hours, maybe even a day or two, and can still live for hundreds of years after that as a dreadnought.

With the way the health system works in this game, having Techmarines over Apothecaries would have been a better choice as the healing unit. It was probably done like that though since any idiot would know Apothecary=medic=healer. The only issue lorewise is that Techmarines don't wear the Terminator armor and instead a modified version of the regular space marine armor and Dark Angels are one of the few if not the only chapter with Terminator Apothecaries.

Get on my level, son

Why not both?

I'm fairly certain a veteran Techmarine would have so much bionics that wouldn't be hard for him to shield whatever remaining flesh from radiation with comparable levels of efficiency.

Um I remember having that issue with the 25% CPU consumption and it ended up being a bitcoin miner posing as wuauserv IIRC.

Seems like the default storm bolter+power sword are the best weapons, at least for a long time. 40% reduction to cooldown from the sword is insanely useful, especially after you get literally the first unlockable psyker ability that can just instantly burn an entire line of enemies. That and the bolter itself is a reliable long-range weapon which combines well with the short-medium range AOE abilities you have.

Other weapons are definitely more powerful, but they lack the ability to take out long range targets or support your psyker skills.

As for your squadmates though, swapping to the Claws makes them IMMENSELY more survivable, apparently they actually know how to parry or something. I don't know how the Hammer and Shield works yet though. Unfortunately swapping the Apothecary loses his ability to heal, so better just to protect him.

playing on very hard, of course.

So is it good ?

No, it has massive launch issues so far and the underlying game is just 'bare minimum functioning product'

this is what happens when faggots on Holla Forums hype a game up.

Multiplayer is not bad, but it's not perfect. Some kind of progression and loot at the end of the levels would give some replayability. There's no reason to explore, so you just run from waypoint to waypoint shooting ayy lmaos, sometimes you have to activate something and sometimes you defend position. All videos are disabled in multiplayer, and you have only couple of weapons and skills to choose from. In my opinion, this will get stale really fast in it's current condition.
Technically this has been quite bad: lots of crashes, and problems with multiple monitors. I had to unplug my other display so it would even get from desktop to games screen.

I believe you will get really mixed opinions about this game from here, because w40k fanboys are blind to the issues of this game. I actually think vermintide did its multiplayer very much better than this.

As much as I didn't like the gameplay of Vermintide, it has a lot more replayability for sure. The fact that you never really unlock anything in multiplayer is a huge problem right now and I don't feel like playing a game where I only can use 2-3 weapons total and my skills reset every match. This is especially bad for Apothecary where they cannot heal themselves and have to unlock it. I'm just going to hold onto the game for about a week, and if I don't see a massive improvement then into the refund request it goes.

So mission 4… did it just glitch on me or did I fuck something up?

Redirected power at the 3 locations, disabled the relay at the 4th that came up after that. Then I have no objective and still lose when time expires.