Movie Sha're or Holla Forums Sha're?

Movie Sha're or Holla Forums Sha're?

Moive Sha're is a disgusting kike
The SG 1' is some kind of gross spic/indian.
There is no choice both get should be ovened and an actual woman should be cast instead.

She needs to trim her bush.

That was the 90s user.

Kill yourself faggot

I guess they should have cast a blonde hair blue eyed woman as the love interest in a sea of sand niggers. Makes sense.

wrong. the bush seals in the flavors.

t. shit taste

You people are fucking disgusting.

t. Faggot

She was supposed to be eye candy and Daniel Jackson motivation, which doesn't work if she looks like dogshit She and her people should have been recast using human (white actors/actresses) There were plenty of white people taken and scattered across planets in the SG1 universe.

The movie and the show are basically two separate things.

Still no reason to cast a jew, if you want be "accurate" cast a modern Egyptian woman (they are arab not kangs bull shit) and remove the race mixing PR.

Movie for everything. Better casting, better presentation, better everything.

Sounds like reality tbh.

CARTER

incorrect opinion

Indeed

movie sha're has better face, tv sha're has tits n butt. a combo of that would be supreme sha're.

also

Hoo boy, looks like someone never heard the story of the shitshow known as The Other Side:
>SG-1 discover a race known as the Eurondans (haha very subtle)
>And so they leave them to die, something that was going to happen anyway without taking any of their technology, meaning everyone apart from the faggot-ass non-Eurondans that we know literally nothing about other than the fact that they are the ones who ultimately shot first lose out in a big way

They violated the agreement they had in place with the Eurondans, something they never did for the rest of the series to my knowledge and ended up with zero useful technology on "ethical" grounds. NID would've chewed their ass out for days were they any other extraplanetary race. I mean, fuck, if you're gonna exterminate somebody at least take some spoils of war. You've already proven yourself morally corrupt so why bother trying to hold on to what you perceive as the "high ground"?

I fucking hate that episode with a passion, far worse than "Emancipation" which managed to alienate both fans of the series and femishits alike by trying to pander to the latter, and I will use every opportunity I can to point people's attention towards it via the above greentext.

Hell, although it's certainly implied, we didn't even know if the Eurondans were who SG-1 suspected them to be. All we know is they were against "breeders" and that the people picked out of the cryogenesis machine by O'Neill were predominantly White. Ignoring the production crew's intentions and focusing on this in-universe, there could have been thousands of other people of a different race in there and the only reason O'Neill didn't find them was because they were ordered genomically rather than alphabetically. They were that advanced after all. They may have taken negatively to Teal'c because they had seen a Goa'uld/Jaffa before and instinctively knew they were bad. Like I said, when you're that advanced chances are they paid a visit before the war.