What is some school shooter kino?

What is some school shooter kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/20/thought-police-man-arrested-over-tweet-yes-a-tweet-after-finsbury-park-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

real life

the white race

What's that movie with the slanted eyed fucks who has a clear rain coat and kills people going up their stairs with pretentious music playing in the background?

any movie with white guys in it

/r9k/

hmmm, racism much??

didn't take place in a school but still kino

is this movie any kino? i know it has /ourguy/ malcolm mcdowell in it

The third act drags a bit, but makes up for it with the ending. Other than that it's a pretty good movie.

woops, wrong one. That one is way funnier though

What is Sweden, Norway etc….
What is Switzerland, Denmark, Luxembourg etc…
get cucked all day and night by media police etc… talk about "true freedom"
Keep fighting for the good Right to keep and bear arms my nigga

twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/20/thought-police-man-arrested-over-tweet-yes-a-tweet-after-finsbury-park-attack/
hmmmmmmmmmm

Still better than cops shooting at you randomly and killing your dog for lulz

You mean the countries that claimed all your organs upon death?
You mean the absolute lack of freedom of speech, and how your elected officials decided they can remove your right to vote?

Thing is, when your cops start shooting your dogs you can't shoot back. We can. I would rather live in dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery.

Stay ruled, subject. I'll be happy being a citizen.

FAKE NEWS
because in murica elected officials never cuck you

its the same shit anywhere tard just get your Right to keep and bear arms fixed and stop selling guns to kids and mentally unstable people

The age limit to purchase a gun should be raised to 30 years old.

lesson of the evil it was shit, complete shit from beginning to end

pretty good movie
but who the fuck lets someone massacre an entire room with 1 bow and arrow? fucking retards deserved to die

And the next day your family go shopping for a coffin

Spoken like a true european. Mcveigh begs to differ though.

Heathers

when jews run his country. when he cant talk free around blacks when the fbi monitor his internet activity
nigga pls

all the internet videos of ameritards like you who try to pull a gun on a cop prove you are wrong

1. you will get shoot
2. you will kill a cop and go to prison till life and get raped by hood rats
FREEDOM

We certainly have problems. But I am more free than you will ever be.
But remember, we are in this boat together. Doing this pissing contest is wasting energy. To deny you have the demographic problems we face would be a lie. I hope there will be a day where you have the freedom I do. The leaks have to be fixed.

I'll see you later.

ypipo deserve what they're getting tbh

i told you its the same shit everywhere the one that are truly free are the filthy rich all others are equally cucked
The "we are more free than you" is just a media brainwash go to Switzerland and see for yourself

see

tbh

go back to watching alex jones and other similar retards. and dont forget to buy they merchandise it will open your mind i promise

Switzerland is probably the best country on Earth.

So interesting

Did you know you have to get a permit from the government to cut down a tree in Switzerland and then another one will be planted somewhere else in the country in its place.

i have what you are looking for

LMAO, gay.

didnt know that's cool

retard

Real talk tho. EU fagg here. What do you need to get a gun in murica ? Just money or? Age?

LMAO, butthurt.

18 for a rifle. 21 for a pistola.

The shooter was 19.

Depends on the state.
In VA to walk out that day with a firearm you need:
A valid driver's license with your current address
Aged 18 for rifle, 21 for pistol
Clean criminal record (no felonies, or certain misdemeanors)
No record of being classified as mentally ill, or having been in a mental ward

If you have a criminal record, but it's only misdemeanors you might be delayed.
If you have felonies good luck with that, you have to have your rights restored first before they'd even consider it.
If you have a history of mental illness on your record you're probably not going to get one legally from a store at all.
Also, the clerk can refuse to sell to you if he thinks you're going to do something fucked up.
There was actually an incident recently where a nigger known for buying guns and then frequently having them "stolen" meaning he's either selling them or giving them away to his chimp buddies was refused a sale and he tried to pull the race card to get his way. Made a huge stink about it and everything. Didn't work.

Meant to add that I think FL laws are fairly similar, but I'm not great with legalese so I couldn't tell you for sure.

no other documents just age and money?
lol thats crazy.

Slav here you need 18. Clean criminal record, go to psychiatrist and get document that you are not mentally ill and that you have not been true drug rehab, also a medical check that you are not currently using any drugs. If you have all this you file a document to your local police station that you want to buy gun. Then you meet with a chief police officer and he ask you some shit basically you have to convince him you are stable and reliable to own a gun. Then you go true gun course about safety,lectures by lawyers (when you are allowed to use the weapon) technical gun data and first aid. And target shooting exam.
You cant get a gun if been fined more than 3 times in the past 3 years for a violation of public order or for domestic violence

Sup fellow Virginnyfag

Legally, yo get a firearm in most states, you need to show your ID, have the money, be the right age, pass a background check they make on the spot and filled out a form.

You can be denied a firearm if you have a criminal record, a mental illness, or some other condition.

Illegally, you can get a gun if you have the money and connection, or will to rob someone.

right now I could go down to the store and buy an AR-15 if I really wanted one.

Explain this, cumskins.

I'm guessing all those school drive-bys and gangfights were just a fever dream and the black community has been in unchanged stasis since the 1920s.

or maybe people of the colors brown and black respect the academic environment more than crazy ass crackas?

nigger "schools" are run like jails with medal detectors at entry points, pat downs and a heavy police presence…..

You have to go to school to shoot the school.

I thought it was a decent black comedy. Made me laugh a couple of times but nothing that special.

He is dead tho

There is a kino youtube vid with the columbine shooters reconstruction with pumped up kicks playing.

The OA :^)

Learned about this when I found the shooting scene being passed as actual Columbine footage. Never got around to watching the whole thing.

They deserved to be shot tbh.

13 Reasons Why

Holy fucking shit.

You are why the enemy wins. Kill yourself.

why

Aren't they based ancaps that let you buy nazi paraphernalia with cum?

Luxembourg has the population of a moderate US city you retard

What's your damage, Holla Forums?

yeah but all of that population is white

Whats that kino about a vietnam war veteran highschool teacher with ptsd that snaps on a group of Summer School delinquents.

Pure Kino.

What is it Holla Forums?

um no sweetie, they don't dream because they're too busy learning. nice try though 😘

I didn't know Georgia protected the rights of LGTBE folks…

got to, because of Obergefell v. Hodges

How are you enjoying retirement Dubya?

you forgot to clap and tip you yuropoor

Maybe you should have handed over those delegates, Dahnald

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

You have no delegates Ted

makes it even more kek-worthy

Is this a female Ted from faceapp or what? lel

I just watched this movie because of your post and I fucking loved it. Pure kino

you might like Scream Queens, a lot of similarities between them.

Hahah holy shit, why are righties always such pathetic microdicks!?

was he even right wing? the WN link got proven to be a PR stunt some WN group did for publicity after trolls fed the media that info, in a similar vein to them getting the media to report Sam Hyde or Anthony Fantano as shooters