LAS CREATURAS DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

LAS CREATURAS DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbp37y/white-supremacist-tries-to-walk-back-made-up-story-about-nikolas-cruz-blames-media
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And black people are the violent ones, right? *sigh*

He reminds me of this one

>white supremacist organizations are so desperate that (((this))) passes for membership

For an American, its as close as you're gonna get

"Race riots. Extreme racial tension and unrest. Uh… it’s called the knockout game, and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing it. That’s all I’m saying." t. the prophet Sam Hyde

DACA too. Him being le ebul knatschie huwhite supremacist is a meme.

Ana_De_Armas.jpg

THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM

Can't unsee

Say it with me folks
SHALL NOT

But user, the majority of mass shooters aren't white.

Is she /ourgirl/?

OBSESSED

*crickets*

Filtered for ruining my conformity of thought. Fuck you cumskin.

She fucked a black guy then claimed racists were bullying her online about it so you should donate to her patreon. So yes.

Diseases aren't murdered. They're cured.

Nice way to cheat the numbers.

global reported

Courtesy of our very own /int/.

people of color are oppressed and need money for programs.
white people are privileged bigots who elected a nazi

those are all white in le 56% land

Le 56% is not a fucking meme, look at this kid's face.

Have the jews designed the 56% while they were grooming their model DACA school shooter?

Didn't some white guy in order to point out how retarded this was make his driver's licenses say he was a black woman?

As an aesthete, I find mixed race people an affront to beauty.

The point is you can say you are whatever race/sex you want ( on your DL, census forms, etc.) because in clown world it would be "racist" to get facts correct… also the government doesn't give a shit.

So was this guy a white nationalist? If not was he a racist/sexist ect? He certainly looks mixed so I'm confused here tbh.

No one knows. There was a rumor literally started on cuckchan that he was from a made up white supremacist group that a journalist then unironically used as a source and then the extremely well researched media ran with it. So probably not.

So I'm guessing everyone thinks he's a white nationalist or supremacist then? I'm guessing he was at least a right winger so they are saying this is partially responsible for his violence?

He's just some random autist, no political motivation though most of the people he was shooting at were jews since his school is 40% jewish.

seriously?

The absolute state of news.

I dont know who to believe about that now.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

t. Cumskin

Really takes me back to the good ol' 2013 Holla Forums days.

Yeah it's real. Vice wrote an article breaking down how 4chan trolled the ADL and ABC and then the rest of the media ran with it. The absolute state of the media

news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbp37y/white-supremacist-tries-to-walk-back-made-up-story-about-nikolas-cruz-blames-media

And the rest is history

He is registered as a democrat.

Actually, the screen caps circulating show a different spelling of the name and have the wrong birth date. He probably wasn't registered to vote, he was only 19.

Well I'm still hoping this is an illegal/ DACA spic.

56% meme is real

He's not. He's an adopted orphan.

imagine how horrified they'd be if they saw the countless threads laughing at the matter

so an illegal

christopher dorner did nothing wrong

*Crituras

Checked. Can't say I'm surprised btw, it was Miami after all.

test