ITT: Games you literally cannot talk about on 99% the forums out there because of jealous...

Yeah, we got it, there is fog in that forest and you have an aversion for fog. Screenshots also look dull because they fuck up the game's colors. Must be a 1/10.

Lurk 2 years or fuck off back to reddit, and take your 8.8 trash with you faggot

I'm excited for Breath of the Wild. The only Nintendo console I own is a N3DSXL, which was mainly for the awesome DS catalog.

I just hope it looks as charming as it does in the OP. It looks pretty fun too, not too sure about the open world, because open world, but I'm tempted to get a Switch. We'll see, though.

Go cry about this on reddit you fucking faggot.

nice bitching faggot

Haven't most Zelda games been open world though? What's so charming about this one?

I would not be surprised if you were a (1) & Done OP trying to stir up shit.

If you want to talk about Zelda just make a thread about Zelda.

It looks good, it looks like someone is paying some fucking attention to what Open World games had but lost and still fucking need, I hope there's a bigger town.

Nintendo just want the 64 audience.

Honestly I think most people here are cautiously optimistic about BoTW, but projects as large-scale as this one can go wrong in all sorts of ways while still managing to sell just by how big they are (see FFXV), and we just don't know much beyond what little they've teased, and thus little to discuss after a few days.

On the other hand, with Switch you have Nintendrones desperately trying to defend the thing and Nintendo haters trying to declare it dead on arrival when we honestly just don't have enough details about the system to make a good judgement.

January should be interesting.

haha you have been played for a ruse by me, the master rusman! For I have purposely made this thread to sow discontentment onto my fellow users, all for me to derive pleasure from!

The only thing I don't like about BOTW so far is the breakable weapons. Seems to me like that could get old very quickly.

Not crazy about the title either

But you can CLIMB shit, nigga!

Lurk 2 years or fuck off back to reddit, and take your 8.8 trash with you faggot

Change our IP, did we?

There's climbing in the older versions.

A game doesn't count as open world unless it plays like Skyrim you dummy.

You have caught me laying out more of my clever traps! Sadly, you have proven yourself to be my intellectual superior in these matters. I thankfully still hold hope in my continuing of agitating my good users of this site. Anticipate further ruses by me, the great ruseman!

Basically, people shitposting about Skyrim.

All me

ITT OP gets proven right.

BOTW looks good. It has proper art direction that's interesting, even if it's not to your personal taste. Gameplay-wise I'm sure it will at least be good, at least, because the only time Nintendo has released a bad Zelda game was Skyward Sword and that's because it was tied to fucking motion controls, which are completely absent (minus potential Splatoon-style fine-aim which is pretty comfy and natural to do).
I just hope it is a launch title for Switch and that it hasn't been delayed, because that would suck massive fucking balls. Or if it is delayed, hopefully they at least make a downloadable demo of the first area available because I need it

It appears a challenger has appeared to attempt to take my rightful claim as the true ruseman. I can not, nay, will not stand for such ruses to be played upon me! None can hold ground when against my ploys of trickery!

ITT: Games you literally cannot talk about on 99% the forums out there because of braindead nintendrone fanboys trying to make it look like a flawless GOTY best-in-series 24/7 with the same posts

is passive aggressive the new contrarian

no, you passive agressive bitch
:^)

We already know the gameplay will be great, user.

Same with the level design, since unlike other open world games, Zelda actually got dungeons with interactivity, verticality and this kind of shit.

If you want a criticism free hugbox for nintendo titles, just go to 4chan Holla Forums.
This Holla Forums won't enable your nintendo cocksucking.
Unless there's a new smash release, that's the main period where the entire board goes full retard and you'll be able to circlejerk with other nintendo fans.
Until the next smash release, this board isn't /nintendo central/ like 4chan Holla Forums is.

You could've just made a thread like 'Lets discuss what we know about BotW', list the data, start a discussion. Instead you just complain about people not agreeing with you, and shit on everyone else. Way to discuss videogames op

bui, please

Good thing V ish an imageboard and not a forum… yush -3-

First, cuckchan is Sony zone. Not surprising since the majority there is braindead and you have to be literally braindead to buy Sony products. Pic related.

Second, there is a difference between criticism and just blatant shitposting. Pic related again.

Maybe that's because I want to talk about retards like you here and not about the game per se. It's almost like that's what the OP says.

/thread

Because this one goes even further beyond.

No.

Does no one here actually know a thing about game design?

Fuck off, shitposting retard. Back to cuckchan. Shoo.

Are you seriously telling people to fuck off while you constantly spill your newfaggotry?
How about you go back instead?

Shoo, shoo, autistic retard. Thanks for showcasing what kind of people I'm talking about in OP, though.