/lbg/ - Letterboxd General

RATE. DISCUSS. WATCH.

QotD: What do you hate?

i hate when my parents yell at me for no reason.
i hate how my dad doesn't bother to find out anything thats going on in my life.
i hate the fact that i am going to fail history because i can't consentrate, since my dad won't stop yelling at me.
i hate how my mom always agrees with my dad when he is always wrong and being a complete asshole.
i really can't take this shit day after day, night after night.
i hate crying.
i hate life.
im done.

😚

*hugs behind u and pats u on the head

Do your homework lol.

oh and also work hard silly and youll be living in your own apartment/house someday.

😘

Made me laugh harder then anything else today, thank you for this thread OP.

top kek

>>>/zacharykeithhasbrouck/

lol

Is this him, the sudocuck?

wew obiously him, he takes his autism all across the internet.

Of course it's him, /cow/ has been talking about his accounts for like a month already

Dumb normies like La La Land, who would of thunk it. It's a dogshit movie and you defending it and getting this mad is 1000000 times more autistic. La La Land was worse than Niggerlight.

lel

Hi Zach

Hey Zach, nice attempt at deflecting the attention. The syntax gives it away anyways, it's you and only you behind that account.

Hey Zach, nice try falseflagging as someone getting mad about Zach, shame that all your posts read the same, 2/10 for creativity

I'm not mad and it's well documented that "itskino" and a lot of other accounts on letterbo xD are his.

Stop

gas all phoneposters

Hi Zach, feel free to contact me by email