CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
archive.is/KmxAS
oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
archive.is/NFenS
strawpoll.me/11801109
poal.me/fbh9eh
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gt.foreignpolicy.com/2016/category/the-decision-makers?93be42a09e=
archive.is/PiZZq
businessinsider.com.au/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5
portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
archive.is/Ra7Wj
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5hxjad/leftit_altright_came_from_the_socalled_gamergate/
archive.fo/wRbA1
thera­­lphr­eto­rt.com/ut-austin-student-daniel-salinas-someone-needs-kill-trump-along-rest-cabinet-12012016/
techraptor.net/content/games-republic-shutting
archive.is/qe4bt
re­co­de.net/2016/12/8/13891436/gamergate-trump-post-facts-burnie-burns-rooster-teeth-recode-podcast
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5i35oo/president_trump_on_twitter_i_have_chosen_one_of/
archive.is/kqGgY
twitter.com/LadyFuzztail/status/808571870081495040
archive.is/qQaMk
endchan.xyz/pol
archive.fo/k3cM4
archive.is/8bnVS
archive.is/8rAXM
archive.is/ps4HP
archive.is/KgqrE
exhentai.org/g/997633/fbde32d9b2/
exhentai.org/g/981875/a902c34c55/
exhentai.org/g/822863/5d90db39bd/
exhentai.org/g/981876/8fa43bd928/
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/808767201524195329
archive.is/mPvFT
archive.is/o4l8t
archive.is/wfBwU
archive.is/KO6dw
archive.is/Bv0s5
archive.is/am8dA
archive.is/g3JHi
archive.is/xmwjk
youtube.com/watch?v=EQXqHNHPLHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bernis

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1

This is why the Western games industry is superior.

benis

WE KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ARGUMENT!

I want more Erin lewds.

never forget that having miranda as your waifu makes you a furry it's super gay

Old bread: archive.is/NFenS

strawpoll.me/11801109
poal.me/fbh9eh
/fit/ Freya when? Nice expanded image.

I want more Freya lewds.

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

I don't know what this is for.

THE REST OF OP TEXT
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.

Afraid

and this is why you don't post things without context. No one has any fucking clue what this is

gt.foreignpolicy.com/2016/category/the-decision-makers?93be42a09e=

here autist

The next baker should put this bit at the end of the shortened bread.

We just entered the negaverse.

Here's a picture of a gun.

Now here's context: Use it to fucking kill yourself.

I want to fuck Erin

never EVER spend 200 american burger monies on commissions two fucking weeks before christmas
its super gay

This is a villain's name from some kids movie, isn't it?

Why did you do that Marche? Noooo!

Kill yourself

You can post multiple images at the same time, semen queen.

Ive lost control of my life

Do you ever stop being butthurt?

Something is still borked sitewide. I'm not getting much info from cockmonkey over at the /sudo/ thread.
>>>/sudo/15768
From my own mucking around in /test/ and what others are trying, might be some to date unknown set of combo that is triggering a freeze. So right now a baker can slice the bread into 3 chunks. CURRENT TASKS in the main body of first post, then ONGOING DISCUSSION as 2nd, then for brevity sake just put the rest of the OP text gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
as the third slice.

Everything you post is garbage.

There's only one way to truly be sure.

Nah, even 357 is too risky. This one is sure-death and guarantees your ticket to heaven with a bang.

what did I mean by this?

autism is hard isn't it?

if you want people to worship ever post that you make regardless oo what it is, go to twitter or tumblr. Here, no one cares what you post unless you tell us why we should care, newfag

I'll continue to try mucking around in /test/, it might be something like what you mentioned, because overall post length itself may not be the actual or main trigger. But I can't confirm that 100% either. At this point I'm getting bad flashback of the days of Infinity Next.

Oh how quickly they forgwt jim crowe was the ideal democrat to be in his time and even now.

I vote that the next thread is titled "Rhythmic Dicks Edition".

It's too late to save face when you've already fucked yourself into a corner like this. Why don't you just go filter yourself from the earth so no one has to see you again

Hopefully that you're going to kill yourself asap

Greentext test.

So thats what you call bringing in refugees to put out a fire then sending them back when they ask to be paid fairly. Not to mention turning down venesuellians who are now going towards heavy desperation. I hope someone gifts venesuella a nuke and tells them that isreal and soros were the ones that left them for dead.

nice reddit spacing faggot

Greentext and

spacing test.

Can you clarify? Did you originally have ">" then the post did not go through, until you removed all greentext?

her hair looks a bit orangy, but cute besides that

Maybe it's actually Asuka.

Could the problem be red text near green text?
Red text test

I Need More

That's it for tonight. Goodnight.

You have your own fucking board to post this garbage on, so try to keep this cancerbait there.

No, they're handing out awards for being a widely-despised nation-wrecker…but with a vagina.

who the fuck are these people and why should I care.

I mean they gave one to Obama for being black, so it isn't really a surprise.

Ian Miles Cheong is an SJW-turned shitlord, Mirai is a gooney male feminist, Nicole Sund is a pro-GG twitter girl that btfo SJWs on the regular.

Why care? Meh. I found it funny.

These fucking errors does not seem reproducible in /test/, I can post the first part of CURRENT TASK as is with formatting marks, the rest is still fucking voodoo puzzle that is currently above my paygrade. It's Infinity Next bullshit.

Seriously, I've never gotten to see a real Obrez. When firing the M44 on a sunny summer day off the range bench, you can actually see the muzzle blast shockwave ripple through the grass like water on a pond.

I can't imagine how horrifying the Obrez must be. Especially in an enclosed space like a room or the inside of user's mouth.

Yeah, that went through on the first try.

Even the people who gave it to King Nig regret it: archive.is/PiZZq

Seriously, I've never gotten to see a real Obrez. When firing the M44 on a sunny summer day off the range bench, you can actually see the muzzle blast shockwave ripple through the grass like water on a pond.

I can't imagine how horrifying the Obrez must be. Especially in an enclosed space like a room or the inside of user's mouth.

Apparently it fucks with posting if you have too many formatting bits? I dunno.

What fake-ass bullshit are the Nintendrone SJWs getting their panties in a knot over this time?

he tries so hard to do the GG IS RETARDED LOOK WAHT THEY ARE ANGRY ABOUT

like I do to him but he fails so hard because he is such a massive moron

Are people actually mad about this, or is this another one of those times where they say people are mad about it, but nobody actually is?

nobody is mad
he tries to make out people are because they commented on it
but nobody is mad

It's like… From what I can gather, they're butthurt that people are mad that Microsoft is supporting "social movements" that have been long-since proven to be massive scams/hate campaigns? Where do they find the controversy in this? That people aren't okay with other people getting beaten in the streets purely because of their skin color?

And nothing of value was lost.

Wh.. what was the purpose of the spam? Why Acid did such a autistic spamming?

I guess SJWs would know a lot about boycotting shit that offends them.

Oh yeah, didn't the Metal community recently have a festival sabotaged by SJWs? As I recalled, when asked about it, the SJWs who answered basically went "I-IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT!"

Isn't that their answer to EVERYTHING?? Two sets of rules my friend.

At some point, you'd think they would go "maybe we're not Holier Than Thou, and other people are tired of our bullshit because we're assholes." But then again, they all congregate in the same five cities like some sort of hivemind.

Gamergate more like Homogate

I want a cute dick to suck

Nah socjus, leftards and globalists are doubling down hard right now.

>I lost my virginity
>I got a full time job

This year was pretty good, I don't know about you guys.

I like females though

So get a girlfriend (male).

Could anyone post the earlier pages of that Vivian comic? I couldn't find it in any of the other art threads and I have everything after the page of Vivian crying over Gilda's shitty parents.
Have some shortstacks in return.

Two sets of rules. Tweeting was fine when Boss Nigger did it.

Galko fucks niggers

Marche is a Lebbo so that's what he's counting on.

nice try SJWeeb

Filtered. This poster is a very obvious shill.

Hey, since I'm here anyway, what was that one indie game that was supposed to be like a spiritual successor to Shatterhand? Fucked if I can remember the name and I want something to pirate.

I'm just a fetishist.

oh man, is there more of this?

Well the good news is trying it in /test/, your idea seems to work. The bad news is the bread still has to be sliced into two parts, but until I get some more info on what is going on it's the best I can do. No battletoads.
>>>/test/40220

So I heard theres some "counter propaganda" bill being passed in the US senate.

The counterpart to the 2012 "propaganda" bill passed.

businessinsider.com.au/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5

How much of this shit is true?

And why do people still go on about America being so much better compared to Russia?

Because they are ignorant about their and other countries.

Also, I'm not a bot so don't ban me.

wait I found the actual bill.

portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=3765A225-B773-4F57-B21A-A265F4B5692C

Galko is pure you faggot.

pure shit

And water is wet.

So they pay to "train" Journalists. And "pay" media organizations to counter propaganda and disinformation. Like the Hillary Server Scandal, and other things that Russia obviously was behind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

So if the CIA takes down BreitBart and every other "Anti-US" news website. Then what? I wonder if that will redpill anyone.

When the plane crashes, the fire rises.

It won't redpill people but it will end with the Streisand effect anyway. I mean, putting people in jail for not liking brown people enough and for complimenting a female employee on her looks certainly helped stop those damn bigots in Europe :^)

For the same reason Russia didnt know almost every american had a car while they were going full communist under stalin. For the same reason america hated russia, even though the average citizen was a dirt poor bastard who never did shit to america and was desperate to clothe and feed his family. Because theyre ignorant, and dont realize the actual amount of freedom theyve already lost, and how much control has been stripped from them. Were in the middle of a combo of a brave new world and 1984.

I don't know if they'll make it that far because Trump's administration will ultimately be the ones in control of that power. Right now I think the intent with all this Russian stuff is to give electors excuses to not vote for Trump on the 20th so the establishment can steal the election.

Probably also intimidation like the US government did when the IRS conveniently started targetting people it didn't like and conveniently ignored everyone else

God bless the land of the free ;__;7

archive.is/Ra7Wj

Gamergate was somehow tied to the banning (and restoration) of Richard Spencer's account.

Italian Article, translation on KiA:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5hxjad/leftit_altright_came_from_the_socalled_gamergate/

i get that nobody in the press can speak any true statements about GG, but come the fuck on. The evidence that GG and alt-right is the same thing is basically 'they're both anons who colonized twitter' which i guess means we're also all anime fa- nm

Don't worry, user. It certainly doesn't end there.

In skyrim I just stole everything from Nazeem's house, stole everything off of him, then fucked his wife right in front of him with a giant futa cock.

It was a good time.

Good evening, glorious faggots!

Superior tastes in cuteboys.

Great blogpost.
Unfortunately you forgot to post picture of the anime slut you're currently in an open relationship with, so I'm going to have to downvote.

It's almost as if they are helping the illegal immigrants for some reason.

Stop skeletons from fighting (used to be happy video game nerd) made a video of mighty number 9 and mentioned gamergate sorry can't webm im on mobile

I only accept upvotes.

I LOVE GILDA MARS

I'm not going to click on the video, but he ranted about #GamerGate on how it's a hate movement against women in gaming, right?

reported

How about if I shoved upvotes into your womb?

Potatoes do not love back.

Why is it whenever I see that shit it seems like a massive scam?

I recognize some of those faggots, of course their politics gets them a spot.

Fifteen bucks says that they were all killed because they acted like traditionally hyper-aggressive niggers in front of cops and got the sole logical conclusion.

Shit pic tbh fam

Because it is.

Those things don't breed, right?

Because it is. It's pointless advertising for something that's supposed to be "free" but the problem is with you being the product, either you're being farmed for money or being indoctrinated. Given the political topic, indoctrination is the highest bet.

I don't know about the other idiots, but one of them is literally a terrorist.

If they want to die that badly just buy a fucking rope.

orcs again? Well, can you guys recommend a good game with orcs in it?

but classic religion is outdated. To be honest, the only religions I know are christianity and islam and both of them are crap. I would only tolerate those modern christians, but they don't really believe in the bible, they believe in a good they made up in their minds. There was a religion class in school back then that I could attend, but honestly the other shit I had to deal with was hard enough. There simply is no time left to learn indian or asian religion.

Fuck, so he's cucked on that? This is news to me.

They've wanted to die that badly for God knows how long. Just look at some of their demands.
>we believe in an omnipotently authoritarian government and everything should be free for all eternity even if it completely cripples the economy because this totally didn't backfire and fuck over a whole hell of a lot of innocent people every time it fucking happened

This is literally lol. And you do not want modern christians. Most of them are the cucks and sjws you hate.

Trad Christianity and traditionalism is where it's at. Take the bible in the proper context, and you have something good.

Fucking faggots.

These shitty 'writers' are so desperate to be taken seriously as some sort of journalist.

Journalism today doesn't care about objectivity or even vericity.

How's it going gamergays? Have you finished purging Jewish influence on vid-
Well fuck you too.

archive.fo/wRbA1

What does it have to do with Mario and Sonic?
Nothing, got to push those agendas no matter what.

What's a "wall of refusal" ? Are you just a /revolt/tard or does it actually have anything to do with gaming ?

Oh gosh, are we seriously going to go on about FUCKING /revolt/ards?

Especially considering the fact that they are the only ones keeping this whole fucking thing afloat?

filter the snail already, you goober

oh boy

You wouldn't have a GamerGate post schism without them.

Those atheistfags that so many of you have latched onto are fickle, egotistical attention whores with no focus.

user I'm appalled

I'm more appalled by you're ignorance of reality.

oh wow the artist that drew one of my favorite miranda images did a updated version

Hover over OP's image you dummy.

It's just too bizzarre they think of themselves as anything but product reviewers. They should know their place as they would never ever work in the Wasington Post.

Hah ! it always gets me

I like it. Looks even better

You should know better.

CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE FAGGOT

Wow. I did not see this coming.

That's because you're always at two-digit IQ mode, Val.
But enough talking to you, bye.

You're not the boss of me.

Against my better judgement i gave this video a click only to see the comments (didn't watch the video). At least one guy so far has mentioned the CON leaks so that's cool. And some people are bringing the facts about the Dina Fiasco.

Val pls. Revoltfags are to be purged but that was pretty retarded.

But what if I literally am?
Ayyyy :^)

See this objectification of men's bodies by men is exactly why I'm straight. WOMEN understand my personal complexity, and don't just treat me as a peice of meat!

Get some new images already, gook.

If I remember right it wasn't even original, the body was traced and the ugly face was from some other work poorly copy-pasted onto it.

Or at least rename them. Holy fuck.

Well I had already seen that Erin art so I didn't think there was any point in opening it.

I was actually wondering if it was gook just because of that pic too

You're going to attract the amateur gook detectives

she is selling smug ducks you fucking mut

I'm not him, although I do need more my hard-drive died awhile ago and I lost my entire reaction image folder.

You aren't fooling anyone, Gook.

Which ones would you need user ? Sadness, disgust, laughter, lewdness… ? We got it all.

fugg

you can have this one

(noice)
What are the middle three images from?

I usually despise spoonfeeding, but since this is literally the best webcomic on earth, I-
… actually, you know what ? No. Go use >>>/r/ and make a thread there, then link it here and I'll tell you there. Spoonfeeding is allowed only in the proper boards otherwise lurk moar.

all these file names wont change the fact you have saved those images

Gook hunting has gone too far.
You need to backing up accusation with evidence to avoid outing innocent anons.

I found gookanon. I did it first this time!

Now I think you actually just want to be found.

No they won't.

The only thing you found is your shaggy butthair.

Why is Gookhunting a thing? I thought we liked Gookanon and his worst Korea updates?

Poor wonder woman

Some detective anons got really good at spotting him amongst the pile of anonymous posts.
That and we're legitimately worried about him, there might be some people in Burgerland who are willing to gay marry his ass to spirit him away to safety.

we know you love it slut.

I scrolled past that shit a few times, wtf are those UN cucks doing this time?

Well each year or so they take a fictional character and make him/her some champion of something. This time it was Wonder Woman as a symbol of feminism and women empowerment.
Turns out today's feminists saw her skimpy clothes and alluring beauty as completely unacceptable and got her to be taken off the list.

Probably bitching because Wonder Woman's skin color isn't nigger enough.

I don't get it, that Critical Miss comic is made by huge SJW cunts and you can have an OP with their mascot, but as soon as you see commie the cat you go apeshit and delete the thread.

thera­­lphr­eto­rt.com/ut-austin-student-daniel-salinas-someone-needs-kill-trump-along-rest-cabinet-12012016/

Tolerant Left

we've corrupted her. Just like we've corrupted commie cat. No one objects to that pic or the one of her getting fucked by wall street

You mean all of Wall Street. There's a fucking line behind that guy.

I only posted that pic because it's the onle where she looks the cutest so far.

how does it feel to know that the only cute pic of your mascot waifu is of her being corrupted by capitalism?

reported commie

We make stupid waifus appealing and fuckable, that's the power of ethics in game journalism.

Eltonel made White Korra great again.

This.

Which reminds me, did that drawfag make any more tism files?
I want to read more of that adoption comic.

Disappointed that there's no futa of her fucking Gilda yet

Eltonel is working at his own rhythm user. If you want to help him, commission some stuff to him or fund his patreon.

I wonder how many big name streamers get paid to stream games that they have no interest in whatsoever.

Y'know all this internet stuff that is common knowledge here should be written down into a book, because normalfags don't know the first thing about all this shit. As long as a new video appears on their feed they are happy.

What the frog said except UN hasn't commented why they stopped the campaign but their misogynerd spokesman said the campaigns with fictional characters usually last only couple of months.
UN literally trying to steal this hard fought victory out of the maws of the patriarchy busting slacktivists.

All of them, pretty much. Even mid-level streamers like Bro Team get passes made at them.

I'll never understand.

Wait so they dumped Emma Watson for Wonder Woman?

I doubt she ever was cast as wonder woman otherwise I would've started reading the entire comic series just to imagine her as the character

Erin will be adopted and become another member in Uncle Holla Forums's House for Wayward Daughterus.

Emma Watson couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted an army of beta-nodder allies with "HeForShe" or she wanted all the stinky boys out of her treehouse.

That sounds like a fun TV show.

Jesus christ. #GameGate is still a fucking thing?
It's fucking video games.

Can someone debrief me and justify all this obsessive control freak behavior around something so fucking mundane?

No.

Debriefing you on two years of shit would take 100 pages.

Here's your obligatory response. Might I suggest you quit shitting up a site you clearly don't go to, Control Freak-san?

Leave the lolcow milking station attendants to their work, user.

did someone say streamers?

Slow bread, some gaming news.

techraptor.net/content/games-republic-shutting
Good on Techraptor on that disclosure.And Reanon kills people and video game distribution sites.

bullshit. that's probably why everyone thinks this whole thing is FUCKING PATHETIC.

No one wants

It comes down to some fucks who can't get girls mad at girls being right that females are being hyper sexualized in video games.

Cidney's Law, retard.

Go home tumblr. You're embarrassing yourself.

Pretty sure humans keep their ambassadorial role unless they commit a genocide or something similar.

So I should start complaining about this then? It clearly shows and unreasonable standard for Men, and is hypersexualizing them.

2 years of mother fuckers complaining about journalists

FUCKING PLAY YOUR VIDEO GAMES AND BE DONE.

"You said #Gamergate participants believe they're fighting for video game journalism ethics."

HOLY FUCK
And the fact that I got such a rapid fucking response?
Our priorities are shit.

You are defending a HOLLOW reward system.
An empty instant gratification game.
You are defending your own decline into political docility.
Holy fuck.
Holy fuck.
Holy fuck.

The "Infinite Tsukuyomi" is coming and the most active part of our standing army is getting sucked right into it.
JESUS. FUCK.

Fujoshit bls go

when Girls get online to play COD or Battle field.
THEY SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING HARASSED BY THE MAJORITY OF MEN WHICH ARE NOT FUCKING FAGGOTS.

AND ALPHAGGOTS SHOULDN'T BE HARRASSING LITTLE BOYS ON LIVE CHAT.
FUCK

No he's like "Dina got a lot of hate because the gamergate movement was booming at the time" it's a tiny mention that trying really hard not to be with or against it. He did say that it's because of Zoe and Dina is super qualified and skilled at her job

Maybe something you fucks will understand.

Shit's going to hit the fan.
And when that happens. there will be a large portion of the population that KNEELS AND CUCKS themselves into a machine that will grant them "eternal gratification" in a world of illusions.

On the other side of that is people who REFUSE to be deluded into such fantasies.

Considering you're siding with the safe space retards, have fun with that cucking.

If you actually want to make a difference go buy some strong rope, find a sturdy beam and hang yourself.

Every time I go online I get called faggot, Feminist, Misogynist, Woman Hater, Nazi, Nigger-Spic, Nigger-Gook, Hitler-Jew, and worst of all… shill.

It's like water of a ducks back after a while.

I'm not siding with safe space retards.
It's fucked up that if you're a girl, you're AUTOMATICALLY a target for online voice chat games.

Girl vs girl or boy vs girl. It's still fucked up
Just like it's fucked up that niggers don't like niggers and nobody else does.

No. Fuck this. and fuck you. It's gotta be great being a fucking white male where no one has any default established power to harass you

Fuck off nigger. If you inject yourself into a public activity then you should be prepared for it.

Feminism aside, Dina was a piss-poor community manager, and the moment she started banning backers from the site for talking about GG on twitter she should have been shit-canned as hard as possible.

You literally just told us that you did. Quit lying already.

Vast majority of women who play games have not been harassed in online games, because they don't actually play shit like COD and Battlefield, counter to what Jezebel and The Mary Sue told you.

Nods respectably towards you.

OKAY FINE.
So we all agree that only if you're a fucking blue eyed brown/blonde haired 6' 2"+ male then you're invulnerable to harassment.

Fuck.
Yeah. maybe I do feel sorry for people that don't have default superiority

Get a load of this untermensch.

I'm not following. Whats "Established Power"?

Obama is the first Black President of the United States, Oprah Winfrey is one of the Richest people in the world. Kanye West wants to run for President in 2020. Beyonce is one of the most popular and richest entertainers in the world. Michael Jackson is the most well known and popular music artist of all time. If there is an established power base holding them back, they should not have been able to succeed.

The worst part is that the only reason you're siding with them is because you think you'll get rewarded for doing it, or you're just a gay man in denial of his own faggotry.
Fucking get out of the closet already.

Well glad the shill is back, meme, practice your debate and reasoning skills, laugh at the retard, but remember to focus.

The most fun part of those anons is that sometimes they're actually dedicated enough if they're a genuine twitter/tumblr/halfchan idiot who stumbled here by accident, or just someone with a lot of talent.
Either way it's always great

;^)

Do you know how many fucking white execs make more than all glorified blacks?
When you have an army of whites that make 10 million annually, you dwarf the few blacks that have made 100million through out there entire career.
Oprah 1billion+
Michael Jackson… NEGATIVE… and literally white washed

Rewarded? by posting on 8ch.net?
Are you fucking stupid? No.
I clicked on this shit because I come here (8ch) for news. and I always see this #gamerGate shit.

Might I suggest a hugbox like the Huffington Post? Their draconian rules and decrees should fit your clear enjoyment of being bullied.

You better be a cute girl.

Motherfucker, cute girls have better things to do, like get into their groups of other girls talking girly things and constantly stabbing each other with word shivs because they're "so much more civilized" when they're bigger bullies than we are.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Actually most of the top white execs you are talking about are Jewish

Uh you do know Michael Jackson had a skin condition right? That caused him to lose melanin in his skin over time?

right, like hollywood and the banks.

so it's really the jews who had the sweet spot advantage.

whites are just a diversion race.

nose condition?
hair condition?

Getting set on fire and having bad plastic surgery will do that.

No one is to blame for blacks not being multibillionares but themselves honestly.
Ever heard of personal accountability?
Obama made it to president MERELY because he was black for fuck's sake, what ESTABLISHMENT OPPRESSION are you talking about when a complete failure like that man can become president just because of the color of his skin?

Is there someone really in this thread screaming about male/white privelege?

Yeah, shill-kun's absolutely hilarious.

I honestly can't tell if some tumblrfag is lost or it's a very convincing ruse cruise.

Get the fuck out. you don't know how power works.

You do know enough about blacks that when they have straight hair its usually a weave; a sewn in wig? or a chemical treatment?

As for the nose its obvious he had work done, he probably got surgery done on his whole airway including the nose because at 40 years old, he was still trying to sing in the same key as he did in his twenties, and thats usually not possible unless you do something drastic. Since peoples voices lower with age.

Current odds are on the ruse cruise. If it's a legit tumblrfag, I'm going to be laughing way too fucking hard.

It's always fun to collectively kick the shit out of a misguided shitposter. Good way to start the day, even if it's just an act.

Thanks 805660, this is a blast.

Nigga I'm slavic the word SLAVE comes from the name of my entire fucking race, whites weren't much better under serfdom either faggot get a book.
You mean by muslims or the chinese who are buying the entire place up?
Get the fuck out you don't even know what you're talking about.
That deploy soldiers anytime a black gets a job and beat him senseless then throw food stamps at him, right.

The best part about being in power is that you have a lot of leverage to influence the population. using that leverage comes with the sacrifice of human lives (way of life).

A simple example.

Another example:

This is how power works.

It's funny because my great great grandfather was actually sent to Australia on a convict ship as a criminal.

You think I could get some reperations from the Government?

And yet, you have most of the newspapers, TV stations, and your candidate still lost.
I wonder why? Maybe because they shilled politics too many times.

My candidate? My candidate is taking the office Jan 20th.

You know why I wanted trump to win? Because Hillary would lock away all the power. TOO FAST
Trump stirs shit up. For me, he makes opportunity out of chaos and divide.

And some-fucking-how, you're siding with people, who want safe spaces, who parrot leftist talking points endlessly, while talking about inherent privilege and how jewish people are white when they continue to claim that they aren't.
Quit contradicting yourself. What kind of unstable mass are you?

Does mentioning DIGRA and Silverstring media itt still causes an army of >(1) to show up and sagespam the thread to death?

I don't even know if that even works anymore.
Try it. Post some DIGRA shit.

How do you get this close to a realization and still somehow miss it?

Goodnight gamergays

No offense, but slavic does not come from "slave" but from proto-slavic "slovo", i.e "word", or in a broader context "people who speak the same language". Compare that with the Slavic name for Germanic people "nemci", which basically denotes silent or unintelligible people.

In wholly unrelated news: The HuffPo of all the fucking places published an article in which they tell their readers to "get over" the fact that Hillary lost, and to stop blaming Russians and Fake News for it.

archive.is/qe4bt

Honestly, I thought the NYT would cave in first.

I'm siding with? Sorry, I have compassion for people who aren't immune to default meme'd methods of humiliation, antics, and slurs.
Sorry that compassion is weak.

I'm as paradoxical as every pair of shoes walking this planet.
Yes I have compassion
Yes I want power

I know that in the grand scope of things, I will have to choose one or the other in some cases.

He's a furfag.

video related

Just fucking stop already. This is why things have gone the way they have.

did they think this would win people over?

I'm going to have a daughter and name her Gilda

user pls.

Goodnight gamergays

nice meme

A name shouldn't impact your kids.

We live in a memetic universe, lad. Names carry stories and stories are the foundational power of creation.
Name your kid Chad Thundercock and watch him grow into a normalfag

I don't know if you're trying to apply that greentext to me, or yourself.

I have a knack for debating on the internet. Even though I know it doesn't help.
it's helped me realize what I need to do with my life. and that's be selfish and self centered.
I shouldn't try to push rules on anyone unless it's done covertly and for my own agenda..

Yeah. I'd like to have a sectioned off world, where I could be friends with just the souls of people. And none of us saw the exterior, and none of us were effected by how the exterior sinks into our subconscious. Maybe where we could all choose what we wanted to look like*.

My outburst on this thread originated from the shock of #GameGate "still being a thing"… It was useless and stupid to continue the way I did.
I should have chosen a better way to get my analysis. Instead I made myself vulnerable by advocating the status quo; the superficial responses and concerns normalfags would have entering into a thread like this.
What I wish I really had was a collection of data points through out a timeline, and an association map.

*This day is coming. and I need to prepare for it.

Thanks for the reminder that it's Jew execs mainly, and not "white" execs. I feel like I don't even have to do research to know that. Because banks are on top of corporations anyway. And near the financial sector, real-estate and I know that's Jew'd up too. And hollywood as mass media, well…
The pyramid isn't as much "black to white" as it is easily assumed.
It's a little beige near the top.

Nomen est omen

You really don't. You're fucking terrible at this. That's why everyone is laughing at you for being a fucking retard.

I smell some new pasta cooking.

Those two phrases should never be used in the same post holy shit
This is amazing

oh wow. you got me.

I used to do it a lot until I realized that people can either care or not care.
There were some other things I realized too. Nothing can ever be justified.

I already filtered 805660.

you're baiting, right? Why are you here?

I bet you're also great at making up intellectual atheistic quotes. Do you perhaps feel euphoric?

Do you, now?

What day are you talking about? I'm trying to understand you user, but you're confusing me. Women aren't default targets for online harassment, if anything the opposite is true, which anyone who has pretended to be a girl online myself can attest to.

not in the form of "sockpuppet" but rather in online games.

Something Ray Kurzweilly.
Near the "singularity"

Where our technology is so advanced we could really just be gods in our own dream worlds.

On imageboards, the only thing that matters is the quality of your posts and your ability to communicate ideas. It's that mythical place where the exterior doesn't matter and you can befriend people solely on their interior.. Just like you wanted!

Turns out you're just a shitty faggot that no one likes because his interior is pure shit.

So like, ultimate VR. I can see pros and cons to that, but I don't see it happening for a long time. Not until we find a way to substitute real sensation for simulated sensation. Otherwise a dream world would still just be a pretty videogame. I have to leave but will be back in 30 min

Who here hasn't done that to get free shit from numale beta doormats in mmos.

I can't sleep, because I must see what more your 20 year-old brain puts together to try and sound like a smart guy.
You fuckning idiot.

This. I love erping as a woman just to get free shit.
Seriously, I've gotten so many free games and DLC, it's absolutely fucking bonkers.

My scope of thought was narrow when I stepped into this thread.
I discover that the scope of #gameGate is far beyond video games. That it's just a point of where frustration has originated. For both sides.

I have rape fantasies.
How could I ever justify my defense for women being harassed on CoD?
People are paradoxical, but if you control the scope of the argument, you can win the debate.

are you in the field?
It's close.
As fuck
2035 Easy
2025 I'm willing to gamble on

You do know that's women's #1 fetish, right? To be held down against their will and ravaged until they're nothing more than an over-pleasured, shuddering mess?

No you aren't and no it doesn't, djubre pokvareno.

what the fuck is going on

re­co­de.net/2016/12/8/13891436/gamergate-trump-post-facts-burnie-burns-rooster-teeth-recode-podcast

HAHAHAA

wat
Don't tell me..
Wait.. seriously?
You're here virtue signalling and whining about the plight of women as a penance because you're ashamed of yourself? You're literally trying to make up for your shame by arguing about gamergate on a Taiwanese Picturebook Website?

what the fuck is happening in here

His euphoria is reaching critical levels.

>>>/cuckquean/
Hell, I'm sure even >>>/femininity/ would love to have you over and teach you what's what. You'll definitely be treated like you deserve
whore

A self-flagellating faggot is trying to atone for their thought crimes by trying to start an internet debate on Holla Forums and failing hilariously.

Shill-kun's losing his fucking mind. We're either deconstructing him to reconstruct him into a better person, or just leaving him more worn out than Recette after 100 pix a go for her debt.

I have no shame. I just thought the arguments for this #gameGate thing were obvious

Yeah every girl I've known wanted forceful sex/choking/play rape in varying levels. One even said it was okay break into her house and have my way with her after we broke up. It's pretty common from what I've seen and heard.

So is it some sort of guilt thing?

Some batshit shill just started sperging out.

Clearly they aren't, otherwise you wouldn't have stumbled in here demanding an explanation for why we all hate women.

Always relevant

I've probably accumulated over 100$ worth of ingame shit in second life by pretending to be a woman. Best part is I never actually told anyone I was one, they just assumed so since I use a qt animu grill model.
I also never realized how thirsty some people are before I started playing that game. I've been "not today"-ing a guy's poseball requests for over two years and he still sends me stuff.

Would explain why feminists are so obsessed with rape, they keep going on about "rape culture" because they want it to be real.

And why they constantly let rapefugees in.

Well considering a good proportion of Women alive now are the product of rape throughout millenia, I spose through natural selection that rape is probably on most modern womans minds

That girl looks underage.

I'm guessing:
because "to rape" means power
and all creatures want to be apart of a higher power class.

So giving into rape, if it already happening permits you to be elevated into a higher caste.
Of course, this works in the jungle/savage times.

fleeing form rape is a stable option for your current power caste. Because if you ever had to return, you'd be undesirable

[/guess]

The modern world has changed whether this promotes you or demotes you.
Victims on pedestals aren't a prime example of elevation. Just tricks out the hat.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Or you can overthink everything through the magic of Mental Gymnastics™ and make up bullshit as you go along. Kind of like the rest of your posts.

SURE IS REDDIT IN HERE

Or any number of vBulletin sites.

Region of peace indeed, I wonder how long until Sweden makes being raped a crime punishable by death to appease the sandniggers they love so much.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5i35oo/president_trump_on_twitter_i_have_chosen_one_of/

Incoming Russian connections Fake News.

"Rape" means forcefully fucking someone against their will, you dolt. You're so very, very bad at being smart. Abandon all this pseudo-academic semantic shit and stop trying to make everything about systems and institutions. It's doing you no favors.

okay. give me your hypothesis to explain why rape is such a common fantasy.
or like why being treated like little girl

But becoming pregnant also comes with a whole host of hormonal and bodily changes. Women still today in Tabloids are covered because they are having a baby.

It's like pregnancy is the ultimate Womanly ideal in a way. At least amongst Women. That you can carry a child, that you can do what you are biologically required.

Spoils of war?
Are you fucking retarded?

Nigger I was making fun of your post, not your argument.

What is wrong with his eyes?

Yeah.. That's still called raping and pillaging. That's not what "spoils of war" means.

Go back to fantasizing about rape and hating yourself, you pitiful fuckwit.

they're not pointed at the same thing

I think the idea of rape fantasies being attractive to women comes down to the idea of fertility.

Having 10 guys gang rape you maximises the chances of you getting pregnant, and so Women who were in those situations had children, whilst Women who avoided those sorts of situations or Men altogether did not have children.

And then over time Natural selection took its course until recent history anyway.

It takes power to rape someone.

Back in the "good ol' days" these women were annexed into the winning nation. The more prominent nation. being raped was a good thing for genetic success.

So far it's been worth not going to sleep.
You have fucking issues man, go get your shit checked.

This is a good point too.
Being raped by 10 guys is a lot more successful than consensual sex with 1

Rape fantasies at work.

You need a psychiatrist.

HOW IN THE WORLD DO MAKE THAT CONCLUSION?

Well objectively speaking if one guy has consentual sex with a Woman, then thats 1 chance. But what if he's shooting blanks?

In evolutionary and genetic terms, it doesn't care whether ten guys raped you or not or whether it was right or not, it maximized their chances and they got pregnant and thats all that mattered to the sperm and egg.

But now that we have modern polite society and have marriage and monogamy and Womens rights, such things are considered morally wrong. But people still have those ancient evolutionary primal wants and urges in the back of their minds.

When I said "online games" second life is what I was specifically referring too

I want to be raped by a bunch of women, and possibly ballbusted. That's my fantasy.

You forget that human dicks are built for gangbangs and are essentially one of nature's most effective pipe-cleaners. The last one to have a go is technically the most likely father unless someone else had a longer dick than him.

Right, the mushroom shape is proof enough of that, but there's always the chance that the first guy in has the unfair advantage.

Do you think I'm a girl or a boy?

Even if I was a girl. We're speculating about an evolutionary reason why women fantasize about rape.

Fantasies are mainliy a construct of neurology (hormones have an influence too, but are mainly amplifiers). Our sexual preferences aren't block boxed at birth.
Just keep in mind, it may not have evolved into women. It may be a circumstantial thing. The social structure of the world has flipped fast.

Get on our level, scrub.

mainly*
black boxed*

I'm going to bed

Not to derail the rape conversation, but just to clarify, do you think GG is about hating/chasing women out of gaming, or not? Because I always found that idea ludicrous.

Some people like to say its media and porn that have merely conditioned women to fantasise about it. But no one has really provided evidence for that. I don't really see any hot rape movies out at the box office.

It's about getting SJW out of gaming and most of the women in gaming are SJW so a big part is indeed hating/chasing women out of gaming, non SJW women in gaming can stay but they are so small they are not worth mentioning.

There's evidence that marketing influences people.
You don't need to label everything an advertisement and do a study on every topic distributed to the masses.
Conditioning is sounding more plausible.

(27) and counting

Shouldn't have GG gone after all the girl streamers if they were trying to chase girls away from games?

I don't know what GG is about.
I think it's like BLM. it's people just upset about something. Not everyone has the same agenda.

What are you even doing here then, you misguided dolt?

Holy shit, you're retarded.

Thats the problem I see often. Is that many people consider the nature vs nurture argument for a lot of things, and then throw out the nurture argument completely.

All genders are equal all races are equal. And then ignore things like Male and Female MRI scans that indicate brains do operate differently between genders, and there are geographical and racial differences in IQ testing. Whether they scored high or low is irrelevant, its the fact that different races score differently shows that genetics and chromosomes, do contribute to human behaviour.

Fuck you to.

Why are you so triggered, they are the same

Both have:
No Leadership
No Goals
Have third party trolls giving them bad press

Okay.

Okay. I was trolling a bit. but still
That's the point I was making

Jesus. Really, this is too sensitive.

And BLM is backed by a Soros group that reliably shows up at every instance of rioting and looting for the sake of making sure it's seen as Black Lives don't Matter. The fucking chant sheets, the sudden reversal of opinions when it comes to the media, the same fucking MO.

Oh yes I also remember gg burning down whole towns, assaulting people in the streets, murdering people based on their race.
Yes your right they're totally the same thing how silly of me.

No, GG is pretty much unified under the factual reality that journalism, especially games journalism, is corrupt as fuck and contributing to the decline of the video games industry while aiding in a marxist plot to fuck with western society by promoting a regressive and self-destructive ideology.

NO SOCIAL JUSTICE IN GAMING

You don't know fucking anything about sensitivity.

Basically this, GG has two main fronts. One focusing on corrupt gaming journos that are trying to kill our hobby, and one that focuses on SJWs trying to kill our hobby, and that second front has naturally evolved into a wide scale pushback against regressive anti-sex prudes. You say you like rape fantasies. SJW would burn you at the stake as a member of rape culture or a rape apologist or whatever.

Well it kind of ran into the whole corrupt media and banks at large helping each other and not giving a fuck about the public instead just telling them white people are responsible for all the ills of humanities history whilst at the same time allowing huge amounts of immigration that have turned parts of europe into sharia law zones.

So in effect theres no need to fight the "White Man" they are destroying themselves.

Although come to think of it. Maybe Feminism and Women are the architect of it all. They are dissastisfied with what Feminism has brought them, and want to return to the age of being in a subservient culture.

sauce

ftfy
The people sitting at the top of these organizations, like Soros himself, do not consider themselves white, and see their war on the White man as retribution for what they believe the white man has done to them and their useful idiots, whom they have also convinced to hate the white man.

Feminists are another weapon marxist use to destroy western civilization from within and they're to stupid to see this themselves, why do you think so many of the femitards love communism so much.

That sounds lewd.

It really ought to be lewder, truth be told.

It's been good talking with you guys.
I don't want to derail this thread, but I'd like opinions about this "idea" that I have.
It's relevant to the whole SJW thing sorta
The whole Jew thing too. sorta
The whole globalization thing, definitely.
Something related to the whole struggle between "to recess or resist"? Especially as that struggle is amplified in modern times.
It's a social experiment, but potentially a "movement"-ish (or stagnation)

You can email me if you're interested in hearing it out.

Season 2 maybe soon, unless Gainax is fucking with us again.

This is the most retarded gamergays thread I've ever seen.

This is my fetish.

I'll make sure to email you all the dolphin porn I can find.

I know right

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and it's not even the weekend.

No, but it is Winter.
We're back in Stalingrad, folks.

Next thread should be Winter-chan edition.

That's winter for you.

Anyone have that article made by a guy whose Christmas was ruined because he thought one of his family members was a gger?

Oh, I remember that faggot.

Brandon copypasted from gematsu and forgot to remove the "read more" part.

nichegamer.com/2016/12/13/nights-of-azure-and-atelier-sophie-get-pc-releases-on-february-7-2017/

Goddammit Brandon.

This is an idea I've just had. Think of the ancient nomadic human tribe, with Men as the Leaders

Now the Men's Primary goal is to propagate his genetics. So he defends his tribe against other tribes, which would be led by Men in order to secure his own genetic future. He would usually help Women and allow them into the tribe because that also ensured his future genetic survival.

Now what would happen if the Tribe was led by a Woman? She would be primarily interested in her own genetic survival, and so denying too many other Women would be the primary concern, whilst allowing the maximum influx of Men. But in doing so, would eventually be overturned as the Men then outnumbered the Women and could control the tribe.

You see where I'm going with this analogy? In terms of how it relates to Modern culture and international politics?

And where exactly do you think that skin bunches up, anons?

There is no 'scoop.'

It forms a gasket you dunce.

I hope he gets bullied hard

That doesn't make much sense as she can only fall pregnant to one man at a time where a man can impregnate multiple women at any time.

A tribe lead by a woman with a majority of men only she can breed would collapse almost immediately.

Archive it.

Yes, but a Woman as the leader of the tribe has more potential "suitors" she can choose the strongest and best looking male to breed with.

I'm thinking in terms of how the analogy can be applied to the modern day with birth control and such applied.

Since in the past, its likely almost all of age women were home bound either pregnant, or giving birth whilst taking care of children and preparing meals/weapons/tools. Things that didn't require large amounts of movement.

Ask him to fix it, and if you haven't noticed, nichegamer has been sourcing shit from several websites, even Neofag.

archive.is/kqGgY
Fuck it. I stopped fapping and playing vidya for this.

twitter.com/LadyFuzztail/status/808571870081495040

What the hell is with this picture!?

Don't worry John I got the answers you seek, where you born with a dick?
Congratulations your a guy.

Let me explain it differently.

Say Men can only shoot their load once every nine months. Wouldn't you be more picky about which Woman to shoot a load into, assuming the urge wasn't there.

Now what if they then had a drug that could stave it off indefinately? Wouldn't you want to keep inviting as many Women into the tribe as possible to have the chance at the hottest chick to blow a load into? That's what I think the analogy explains about Feminism/SJW's and immigration.

It's why there is a big split between Men and Women when in comes to Nationalism vs Globalism. They at their core are being driven by their own genetic determinism.

Typical leftist propaganda, and they wonder why trust in the media is so fucking low Lawyers have becomes the new saints of truth hoods.

Feminists aren't waging war against men or masculinity, they said.
Feminism is about equality of the sexes, they said.

What in the everlasting fuck is manthreading?

I don't know, though they already have terms like:

Does she have a lisp?

Archive you nigger. archive.is/qQaMk

CODE RED, I REPEAT, CODE RED

BITCH IT'S A FREE SITE WHERE EVERYONE CAN LOOK AT EVERYTHING THERE IS NO NEED FOR CONSULTING LITERALLY EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

Just another buzzword they can use to attack men, But no they not a supremacism movement goys honest it's about (((equality)))).

Its too absurd to even get upset, the left is imploding because of these cunts and god it is beautiful

I swear, I could watch this faggot cry all day.

Sorry for cross posting. Holla Forums is undergoing an exodus / ousting of the mods right now. You guys know how it is when your speech is censored.

>>>/polmeta/16104

>>>/polmeta/16382

>>>/polmeta/11253

>>>/polmeta/14405

>>>/polmeta/14345

>>>/polmeta/15138

why the fuck does this cunt have a job? why the fuck is she allowed to write this bullshit? who the fuck is publishing it? jesus fucking christ.

Gizmodo is publishing it.

Whether the article makes sense or is fact checked or peer reviewed or anything is irrelevant these days.

The idea is, you click on it, they make money.

What are you basing it on though? All I see is copypasta and some fag shilling endchan. The fact that Imkampfy is a cancer to the board is nothing new.

Wait, is that cunt attaching her gender issues to asynchronous programming?

Thought "tru-Holla Forums" didn't like gaymergoys?

that explains a lot

i can't wait until the clickbait economy dies

she's crying about twitter bullshit

I really don't want to derail the thread.
Feel free to check out >>>/polmeta/ or check out /8meta/ @ endchan.xyz/pol

Also, that is kind of the image related calling the kettle black is it not?

Thanks for your time.

They don't, endchan is largely filled with goons.

The fact that you couldn't answer a simple fucking question leads me to conclude that you are either a retard or a shill.

When did Keith Olbermann go off the deep end?
I vaguely remember a time when he wasn't completely insane.

Dumb fuck thinks that we haven't fucked with foreign elections and that the government is trustworthy. He sounds like Alex Jones did when Obama was elected.

archive.fo/k3cM4

D&C Bullshit, probably perpetuated by ImKampfy, he argues both sides and stirs stuff up constantly. GG is a natural ally to Holla Forums. Hell, half of Holla Forums came here in the original Exodi from 4cuck.

Holla Forums is banning for people criticizing the Jews in Trump's cabinet now.
They are also shutting down "conspiracy theories" about Julian Assange.
Literature and Self-Improvement threads are being bump-locked, and its turned into nothing but MSM articles and mindless frog posting.

Like I said though, don't want to derail or impose on Holla Forums. We are working on getting >>>/polmeta/ further and further up in the board rankings and keeping it on the front page currently. There are many who post on both boards and on Holla Forums it won't be deleted.

id believe it

So is Holla Forums under controlledopposition control?

Got a gas chamber with your name on it.

Why not make another board here? Why exodus to a whole new site?

You could post all those things on /new/.
I'm not saying that excuses what Holla Forums mods are doing, I just think /new/ was made for all the things and people that the Holla Forums mods are banning for no reason.

the only ones bitching about identity politics were you and your ilk, you fucking weasel.

just my two cents, but it always seemed like the "tru-Holla Forums" that's been shitting on gg for awhile was actually d&c shitstirring by revoltards. they always use buzzwords like "ethics cucks", revolt's favorite term for gg. i wouldn't put it past imkampfy though.

I don't think you understand how heavy handed the bans are getting user. Its mostly old-fags and people attempting to push real discourse. Holla Forums doesn't unanimously worship Trump, hes 1000x better than Hillary, but he is making some really suspicious moves and anyone who is calling them out is getting banned. For example, he has appointed 3 Goldman Sachs bankers to his cabinet. If you bring this up on Holla Forums though you will be banned for "shilling". When you delete all the posts and perma-ban anyone who speaks out, that is not really a consensus is it?

The "ban reasons" are usually completely irrelevant to what the bans are.
They are purging old-faggots, plain and simple.

he should probs

Oh to be clear, I mean the discussions that are getting banned on Holla Forums, not the meta shit.

Or we could fight the mods who are destroying our community.

I agree that the /new/ board was started back up to try and prevent an exodus. There is some serious cancer in Holla Forums right now. Mainly due to ImKampfy replacing our board culture with that of the thousands of Reddittors we picked up from /r/The_Donald.

So now need to find a gay/furry/transexual/midget/in a wheelchair making a new site right?

The constant state of moving around via exodus is not purely coincidental.
It is by design.

Mark has been just as bad, issuing permanent ban's for idea he disagrees with.

fuck off shill

Obviously what we are doing is making ImRach/TheRealCoonMan feel threatened.
We just have to keep up the pressure over time.

By going to Endchan? If it's just about threatening them with leaving then I don't really see the difference. But do what you want I guess.

This thread is being saged to death, they're trying to bury this by the shills.

Endchan is what we are using as a bunker, but really right now its about trying to spread awareness that people are not alone. That there is something wrong with what is happening in Holla Forums and that there are a lot of us.

The prevailing theory is that Jared Kushner some how co-opted Jim / and pol mods to create a hug-box.

The thing is that Endchan doesn't really have a good reputation. Some people will dismiss what you're saying as "Oh it's just Endchan shills". But from looking at /polmeta/, I can tell what people decided on can't really be changed anymore, or at least not easily.

Holla Forums mods are honestly retards is all I can say.

why is he holding empty papers?

Never forget we know who you are John

Someone seems bothered.

On the surface, I'm not even entirely happy that Holla Forums dies out or gets taken down a notch because Holla Forumsacks bleeding into other boards often lead to heavy derails. That being said, if this only results in said derails getting worse because we end up with Plebbit-Holla Forums hybrids alone, Holla Forums must be saved.

Also, Imkampfy is a massive faggot.

Did you even bother reading the sources that claim this? The MSM is shilling that angle hard because Trump's campaign ran on being anti-establishment, so obviously they had to try to use that. Not only is it speculation, since all of the articles that claim this say that he MIGHT appoint them because he hasn't appointed anyone, he is simply meeting with people, but also one of those "Goldman Sachs bankers" is Bannon because he worked with them for a while. Learn to fucking read before parroting shit that you don't understand.
Also where the fuck are you getting "its mostly oldfags" from? Because there is no way you could objectively determine that without being a mod yourself, and even then it would be fairly difficult to prove given the nature of imageboards.

I wouldn't mind letting Miranda into my house from a cold outside, snuggling and having ferocious animal sex afterwards.

Gook videogame censorship strikes again.

archive.is/8bnVS

so much cleb butthurt

FOR FUCK'S SAKE CODEKIKE LET ME POST

Oh shit, he banned the beach-body ready ads? I didn't know that triggering reached so high up.

Unless they lose the election :^)

Fuck that scared me for a second.

yep

wtf, this passes without comment? I'm guessing it has to be fake.

A muslim triggered by women exposing skin in public? No way.

What the fuck is even going on in this thread anymore?

Shills. That's all there is to it.
Their lives are so hollow and empty that their sole goal is to fuck with us.

archive.is/8rAXM

their trying so much to white knight the rebels holy shit

THE ELITE IS LOSING==
H
E

E
L
I
T
E

I
S

L
O
S
I
N
G

Archive this.

archive.is/ps4HP

Some german Onion like website about killing trump
archive.is/KgqrE

to a guy right?

not much we can do about it unless it was published in America rather than Germany for some reason.

FUCK. Goddamn it, I laughed way harder than I should have.

NIPPON YES

did you miss (118)

such a tard

I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Wait, you meant onion like the paper, not tor-shit. I'm retarded.

Maybe if you yanks weren't be so prude this wouldn't be happening.

only one of the original colonies was founded by literal puritans. We are not that prudish.

Did anyone ever do some digging on why BishopTL got fired from Neogaf last week? POC gets fired from a top admin "Job" He did it for free on one of the biggest gaming websites to that clique and no one is saying a word abut it.

Normally there would have been a shitstorm but this one happened under the radar and Evilore killed discussion very quickly while BishopTL only said something like "16 years is 16 years" on his twitter.

Has to be something shady going on for that sort of shit to be swept under the rug so quickly

Try writing that again but this time use real words.

Correct!

I hope you went in raw. Cute feminine boys are meant for cumming inside.

African American, OK. Christ. They still watch us you know.

He went in me raw. I was the femboy. I never knew having someone ejaculate inside you felt too good, it was like water being shot up there, but it felt so nice.

NIGGER

Maybe neofag is doing a low rent re-enactment of
NiggerFaggots Productions Presents: Ding Dong Bannu!

I hate hentais that do that shit, no one advertises when they're going to cum.

Do you call yourself British American? no try again.

That's fine too, I guess. I've banged a few femboys and I always go in raw because I guess I don't care anymore if I catch aids.

I do. It's usually just grunting heavily or saying something like "cumming", but it happens.

Nigger, nigger, nigger you fags

gay

extra gay

Why are you so gay Holla Forums?
seriously

at least say black if your too much of a pussy to say nigger on an anonymous imageboard.

I do

If anything, I wish he went in me harder. Sadly we never talked again.

I don't know. Maybe a visit by Mike "Suck a cock and get a Kilowatt" Pence would cure me.

I used to be flexible enough to suck myself off. I miss the feeling of a warm cock in between my lips.

I'm jealous. I could use practice.

Until I see an actual episode and official ep list saying P&S season 2, I'm not assuming anything.

Might want to re-read that. It's past tense. I can't do it anymore.

Alternatively you could have just said "black".

The fact that you can do it once is impressive.

I think user's jealous you could do it in the first place at any point

so am I

Nothing wrong with a game of pretend.

I haven't seen any of the guys I used to bang lately, but the one I was closest with really liked it rough, too. I don't mind going slow and tender but rough is more fun.

Hey, who said you could save my porn reaction images?

Who the fuck gives a shit? Just because they self-censor doesn't mean you should too

Who's they, are you posting from a work computer or phone?

who, the niggers?

oh fuck we need one where her ass is facing the viewer

You should give your info to , you both have a lot to talk about. Mostly about his benis lovingly going into your boy bagina, sorta.
You didn't even reach half of (119) this time. Sad!

Imagine being able to taste your warm cock slide between your lips. Slightly pulsing and twitching with your ever-increasing heart rate. The scent of your own balls resting on your upper lip. Imagine how good it would feel to cum inside your own mouth and to instantaneously taste your own jizz as your dick throbs in desperation, and then slowly deflate inside of you.
Now imagine it as a vague memory of something you can't do ever again.

Why is everyone so gay?

You forgot backproblems due to horny desperation.

I'm not gay, I'm just a manwhore.

And that's the second reason why I stopped doing it.

I like chicks too, I could just go for a dick in my mouth these days

That's either straight up fucking denial or the whoremoans talking.

When your options consist of modern western women dick seems like a better alternative.

Thread needs more ara to balance it out

I didn't know his otherkin persona was a river in Africa.

I feel you. Women are still fun but gay guys give way better head.

Who is this semen demon?

That's no fucking ara.

And here's proof.
exhentai.org/g/997633/fbde32d9b2/

PUSH /ARA/ AND /WOOO/

thats a man baby

>Le reddit meme

That second one was disappointing.

exhentai.org/g/981875/a902c34c55/
exhentai.org/g/822863/5d90db39bd/

Wait, I missed up, that's supposed to be the second one.
exhentai.org/g/981876/8fa43bd928/

OVEN IS BEING WARMED UP FOR BAKING

I'll go get the jews.

beautiful

Ara's are best.

How do i go about getting myself and impregnating an ara?

You faggots need to stop being gay.

Don't forget banning Brit/pol/ for wrongthink on National Action and mass immigration of Polish immigrants.

How you going guys, why haven't you gotten the complete bread in the OP yet?

Posts are still getting frozen if they contain too many linebreaks, or certain combinations of characters.

It's not gay if you're the top.

a prop. because his entire profession is empty propaganda.

Is it gay to be the trap if the partner is a woman?

Since we've passed the "post porn and sad panda links" part of the thread, I have a question. For some reason, all of the tags on sad panda are now in Japanese for me. I can't read that shit. Anyone know how to change them back to English?

is the Japanese version untouched? if so someone taking the text and transfering it to the Japanese scans?

>erping with someone as oppai loli witch sisters that later turn into futas
Suffering

It's not till 700 posts or page 15

You know the Japanese government is afraid of uncensored pussy.

>not erping as classic Vivian x Gilda

The jap versions are untouched but nobody seems to be editing the translated text into them. To read it without boxes one has to look at raws or chink fansubs.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/808767201524195329

archive.is/mPvFT

ded

I recall reading that the government doesn't give a fuck about this since they are getting "Free" taxes. Uncle Sam doesn't have to give the money back and it doesn't belong to the people whose SS was used to acquire it either.

NO U

Stop raping Gilda guys!

Your resistance only makes me harder.

Can't rape the willing.

I would never rape Gilda I don't want to catch her Retard virus.
I aprove of the third one though, more Vivian bully images.

gotchu covered fam

I assume it's not him, that's the trip that was broken months back.

I wan 2 fug Vivian

You can make her say anything you want and you make her reject you? You are a sad human being user.

?

archive.is/o4l8t

took me a while to find this one

I wish the spoiler option auto turned off after you use it, I always forget to turn it off.

Note he didn't copy anything Gematsu actually wrote. The part he copypasted is the description from the publisher that Gematsu had in a block-quote:
archive.is/wfBwU

Same quote is on the Amazon page for example:
archive.is/KO6dw

He copy-pasted the product description from Gematsu rather than find it on his own and got hit by one of those javascript things that messes with copy-pasting. Someone should tell him, since it obviously looks unprofessional, but he didn't really do anything wrong.

what's with all these fucking clovers

he's still a faggot though
archive.is/Bv0s5

i blame the drawfags

She identifies as transnigger, check your privilege.

Goodnight gamergays

Oh wait, this is satire, never mind.

it really is satire, but she doesn't look that white to me

archive.is/am8dA
imagine if that zoe quinn movie actually happened

Let's make "Insane" a new gender for these Tumblr-istas.

Bye.

I want to fuck her in the anus

With ScarJo as Quinn.

Seriously, that idea is starting to look like "Worse than Waterworld" levels of floppage.

why does Erin love cocks so much

All girls love the cock, even lezzers.

As long as she doesn't have one of those tail buttplug things in her.

because she a slut

>archive.is/g3JHi

So, are we already fucked?

whats wrong with tail buttplugs?

I'm not sure what you think is going to happen. It's a bill calling for counter-propaganda in some imaginary propaganda war with Russia they think they're fighting.

Not us specifically but a lot of uncucked media outlets like Breitbart would be targetted.

A few people in previous threads explained it's basically nothing but a way to allow some news media to fund some shit themselves, and not actually gonna control what can or cannot be considered news or expression.

Bitches are crazy.

So… virtual signalling with no real meaning? why wasting Tax payer's money in that stupidity?

Seriously, sauce on this?

Think of it this way, Trump's administration is gonna inherit this shit, and for some reason, a lot of the media types were unhappy about this and Obango increasing the government media's budget and arm which he will also inherit, "Blatant propaganda arm of a fact-free President" kek

During the election Breitbart was, and is now MSM and status quo #1 target. There doesn't seem to be any good interpretation I'm seeing for the Act in question. Either alternative media will be targeted, or MSM will get some sort of tax funded bailout, or internet privacy and free speech is further attacked, or all of the above and then some.

So let me get this straight. You mean nowTrump have power to silence anything he believes is propaganda? Does it only work with russian stuff? because it would be hillarious it bites all leftist media in the butt, noone would feel simpathy for them.

That is an incredibly shitty way of putting it because what you have just stated is that that media outlets can use their own money to do the things they want to do. What I think will happen is that there will be more money put in by the government to bribe journalists and steer discussion on comments sections and forums, which they have done in the past but a lot less overt. Also you shouldn't ignore the fact that simply categorising something can be used later on, the link itself mentions that shit will be labelled as "violent extremists" and you know how that can end up playing out if they manage to slip another law in that applies only to groups considered to be extreme. A lot of this shit gets implemented step-by-step, it is very rare for them to try to force it all at once, like how parts of Common Core are actually tied to Obamacare.

Yup. On that same note had the TPP passed, should Trump be as bad as everyone says he is (and I'm playing devil's advocate here), he could have easily used the corporate empire he built up to abuse the shit out of whatever the deal would have allowed corporations to do, something a lot of libtards (and really, everyone) would not feel at all comfortable with.

keep in mind that Obama pushed this shit.

What if Obama was Trump's triple agent to set him on the White House to make anime real?

For Hillary to inherit, but oh noes! ebil drumpf won! he's gonna start WW3 and start Nazi Americana!

That would put him into Revolver Ocelot-tier bastardry.

Speaks volumes how it took pretty much 2 years after the dust has settled for this guy to start speaking out and start saying what everyone else has been saying all this time.

Well, we're gonna get "Trump TV" and who knows, NPR might get uncucked with these fucking leftists and Trump will start the purge on leftist bullshit propaganda in both media and schools.

I really miss when Cracked was decent. It used to be a great way to kill time but it just got unbearable once the SJW agenda bullshit spread from Luke McKinney's articles to the rest of the site.

>"I politely disagree with Anita's Tropes vs Women videos!"
>"GamerGate was right!"
>"Journalism has a lot of ethical problems!"

>tfw rejected again
i had the interviewer eating out of the palm of my hand, fuck me

was your interviewer a dog
dogs are not employers
they are dogs

They could have been a goat or a horse, user. Don't be racist.

But no.. goats and horses are not employers either, but they will eat out of your hand.

He was obviously trying to get a job as a substitute pupper. Alternatively he was getting a job at FurCon.

There is your problem. You should have had the interviewer eating out of your pants

Ocelot-tier bastardry would require Trump to brainwash himself into thinking that he is Malik Obama.

Job interview?

I don't know how people fail at job interviews, all I do is shave, dress respectably and give the most boring answers possible and that seems to work well every time.

At least you can get a fucking interview. I'm getting "sorry but we want someone with more experience" from fucking minimum wage jobs.
I am 26 and none of these mcjobs will even give me an interview, because I live in a fucking shithole with 30%+ unemployment because all the low-end jobs are taken up by people who used to work for the automakers before they pulled out a decade ago. So those of us who are younger and didn't work there for 30 years can't even get a job bagging groceries.

Speaking of which…
archive.is/xmwjk

or

For me. Never any middle ground.

You probably look terrible or unreliable and they don't want to offend you.

BREAD IS IN OVEN RELEASING AT 700
Title: Pole Position Edition
Vid embed: youtube.com/watch?v=EQXqHNHPLHI
Published on Oct 12, 2014

Oven is still borked so bread will be pre sliced.

she said that she was leaning heavily towards giving me it when i left but that there was another person coming in after me and she had to discuss it with the other manager
oh fucking well though

I would rather they actually tell me so I can fix the problem.

I've been having one of those days that have really made me consider giving up on society. Giving some serious thought to ways that I can live in solitude. Like buying a remote farmhouse in rural America y'know, that places that are 99% white and have far fewer problems than the urban, degenerate shitholes we call cities and living out the rest of my days just playing vidya. See if I can't convince a few friends to come with me.

The big problem is money. I'm trying to figure out ways to independently make enough money to afford food and utilities. Even at the bare minimum, I'd still need a few thousand per year.

Giving serious thoughts towards trying to become a published author or sharpening my art skills enough to sell smut commissions, probably to horny furries.

Is pegging gay?

They're there to hire, not coach random people.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

They're not doing a very good job of it since some of the jobs I've been applying to have had ads for the same position up for months now.

I'm having one of those days where I'd be on my second bottle of scotch if I could still afford to drink.

Yes.

When I figure out how to make enough money to tell the rest of the world to fuck off, you're welcome to come get inconsolably drunk at my farmhouse.

Sounds great. When I get a job I'm going to start playing the lottery because I'd love to have "fuck you" money. Or even just enough money to fix all the problems in my life right now.

Pretty much. Don't get me wrong people like him have far more to lose then us nerds but still.

polite sage

I take it you two don't have foreskins because that shit hurts.The foreskin provides lubrication, wouldn't even make sense for it to peel back.

If it hurts, you must go to an urologist. You might actually need to get circumcised.

If it doesn't, your foreskin might be damaged, e.g. from being forcefully detached as a child.