Ayy yo fags, how's it going?

Ayy yo fags, how's it going?

So last week, I said I'd start Uncommon Time as a sort of annual tradition for us. However, an user raised a good point that I've spent the last week or so mulling over: is there any point? Are we just going to run it into the ground?
I'm still down for it if you are, but I've decided to also diversify a bit and get some more bad games. These include:

And of course, Uncommon Time, our waifu's eternal prison.
Friendly reminder that there is a fan project technically alive. They're in desperate need of artfags and programmers to stay alive though. I'm sure one of them is online and may provide more details, but keep that in mind if you have any talent.

Of course, feel free to bring my attention to any other bad games. There are no depths that I won't sink to.

I'm still getting things set up, so tune in to hitbox.tv/teaganbestgirl

That being said, what should I do first? I'll start in about 15 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/ecm6p1jpqfmci/AA
archive.is/ZKFNL
pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE),
archiveofourown.org/users/feralphoenix,
vocaroo.com/i/s0ed7Z6lcimJ
f-list.net/c/teagan almace
archiveofourown.org/works/6492490/chapters/14861239
dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/uncommontime
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5470182_#5470182
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5505724_#5505724
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5529453_#5529453
vocaroo.com/i/s17Ju1yI2AL7
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5451197_#5451197
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5487783_#5487783
archive.is/yQnpi
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5509761_#5509761
archive.is/jzPqu
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5547405_#5547405
archive.is/jlAqi
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5575546_#5575546
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5589269_#5589269
archive.is/FtoWK
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5607131_#5607131
archive.is/peNEG
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5643701_#5643701
archive.is/vVyBd
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5696229_#5696229
archive.is/6ZDi5
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/7624769_#7624769
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/9271956_#9271956
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/10349419_#10349419
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, same rules apply for music as they did in the old Uncommon Time runs, just post something and I'll throw it on

Can't wait.

Lets try YIIK first.

Also why is that game called YIIK instead of Y2K, does some other game have that copyright? I cant help but read YEECK which is something used for extreme disgust.

Pretensions, my dear user

sticky or no

It' just hipsters being hipsters. Fits the whole "post-modern" theme, too.

Should only bad games be played? I'd just be worried that you'd get burned out playing total garbage over and over again. I mean, how long will all of these steaming piles of shit take?

Nah.

I'm not a mod, I can't sticky shit

I can't be burned out. Nothing can stop me. That being said, feel free to suggest anything

We can report the thread and ask a mod to sticky

Fuck it, starting YIIK now

I played the YIIK demo the other night. Look for the subtle FF7 reference.

Oh boy, this oughta be good.

I want Read Only Memories only because we could do the custom pronoun shit and I want to see what dumb fake pronouns people come up with.

subtle or
"SUBTLE"

This likely won't take long. That could be next. What do the rest of you think?

But bad games can be equally entertaining. Whats worse is a boring game.

How does a silly name mean hipsters though? Sometimes simple but weird names for games are cool, like Blood, System Shock, Ys, Ikaruga, but something like YIIK is just weird.

Literally Aerith sitting on your front doorstep crying about how someone died.

Just looking out for you man. You're a better man than me in any case. I'd blow my brains out after an hour of shitty RPG grinding. If you do, just play something you like that is also short.

What is this shit and why is it stickied? We don't need moderation to enforce community events, they get popular by themselves if they should.

it's fun for a few minutes, I just hope he doesn't sticky for too long.

I agree with you but man what the fuck

First of all, you're saging a sticky. Secondly, OP specifically not to sticky.

i don't know why i feel so happy.
god, i'm pathetic.

small-time posters

Excessive moderation killeds the board.

Isn't there another tumblr game we could rip apart? That 3D RPG or some shit?

that's what he's playing at the moment

Pretty sure he's playing that one right now

You're in no danger of running it into the ground IMO. But we should add other tumblry games to the list, see just what we can put up with.

She absolutely is, but given her competition that isn't saying a lot. There's gotta be an easy-to-say phrase to catch characters that are too good for the fiction they're in that we can use instead.

What is this shit I'm watching and why is one of the playable characters a literal cuck

What's the point.

??????

YIIK: the cucked RPG

W-Well, have fun guys.

use livestreamer

Yes you are

This is pretty fucking shit.

Is the audio supposed to sound like a scratched cd?

How the fuck do we cross this bridge

For some reason I can't make a hitbox account, so I can't join the chat, but I thought I would let the stream know you have another person watching.
Just looking at the character models is giving me cancer.

i just used a fake email. didn't even need to verify it. took seconds.

God damn it. Why isn't this on weekends?

So before I fuck off, is this going to be a biannual event? Are we going to play the shittiest of video games for a week or something and finish off with Uncommon Time? I think that'd be kind of neat.

i don't think Holla Forums is gonna be around for another year, user.

I have the same fear, but can we at least pretend?

There will be a new one.

Like a tradition? It's been said before, but that could create monotony, though a two year gap is larger enough that it could be avoided.

As long as you're here, Holla Forums will never die.

If we survived the shitfest of Infinity Next and the site practically dying, we can survive whatever the next year has in store.

Honestly, seeing how shitty this game is actually gives me hope for this industry.

See, in movies, in music, in novels, you don't necessarily need a strong understanding of technology to make a good movie or good song or good novel.
But with games, more often than not, you must have a deep understanding of how to write software or at least how basic programming logic works, or else you just aren't going to make it.
There are certain games that require less knowledge of tech than others to make, and that's why the market is flooded with hippie indie pixelshit right now.
But there are certain kinds of games, such as most 3D games, that simply require a deep understanding of the underlying technology to make anything decent, and no amount of pre-packaged software, whether it be Unity or Unreal or whatever, will give them the power to shit out a decent game of that sort, I think.

The Hollywood numale/cuck folk survive and thrive in every other form of media, but I don't think they have a future in the gaming industry in the long term, unless ripoff schemes like No Man's Sky can be repeated endlessly for infinite profit.

I don't know user. Current year plus two looks like it's going to be one hell of a ride.

I'm still wary, but I intend to shitpost for as long as I can.

Biannual is twice a year. This is the fourth time within two years that we've had an event like this.

So are these playthroughs or do you guys even have the skill needed to speedrun at least a vn

whats cracking?

my neck after watching this game

Good taste, user.

weew

Might as well use this to replace the game over screen.

Or this.

Thanks user. Never like the size mine had.

That's some dedication OP

OP's a fucking trooper. I'd've tapped out a long time ago.

OP asked for it in stream, here it is

Fucked up the post

Fuck me an all I stand for

Beautiful

I need to keep a tally of the best shit said in chat

NIG ARE

This is the best

Fucking golden.

This is so much better than the first game.

MAJID
This shit keeps getting better and better.

KILL ALL THE GAYS

epic XD le cuck nigger faggot xD

LEWD SLURPING ASMR
what have i done

So this is the power of autism…

AND THE FAGGOTS

Hey I was just in that Holla Forums thread too!

Oh no. Oh god no.

I dare you to play NAMCO High next.

Would you a Mai Sasaki?

Ehhhh.

No I will not fuck Vriska you disgusting pleb.

Ironic autism is still autism, Homeshit.

So when are we fucking mai?

Damn, Constanza belittled, and he was spot on about the traffic joke. Jew York's awful about that.

Thanks for the great time, everyone. Best way to end it.

peace monicas. New stream tomorrow

Looking forward to it. The tsundere jokes, riffing, Cruel Angel's thesis sample, and ending were the best shit

This was one of the best nights in many years. I'm glad we did this, user. Thanks for the stream.

also
I had a flea on my pubes

clean yourself monica

Bump for tonight.

oh fug, It should've started by now. I was tired as fuck today, and passed out until about now. Give me about an hour, probably a bit less, to start.

In the mean time, what should I do? Go back to Asagao or Rom? Start something else? UT?

do Anonymous Agony

it's a crowd pleaser

with or without the prequel?

Problem: Can't find an actual download for anything other than the prequel

I have both File #0 and #1, I can upload them if you need them.

Please user, that would be amazing

Gold

mediafire.com/folder/ecm6p1jpqfmci/AA
It'll be here when it's done.
I already had it in there before but fucking Mediafire deleted the files for some raisin.

When is this shit starting?

Done uploading, should be in there now.
I also uploaded a guide so you don't get lost.

I love you

Starting AA soon

I'm looking forward to this.

game?

UT. ROM and Asago suck.

Still funny after all these years

Personally my favorite line is

Teagan here,
My connection just died on me. Give me a sec

Windows wireless straight up just stopped running for some reason. Give me a few minutes to restart. Sorry!

It's okay, you are our nigger.

But muh Yume Nikki, muh Space Funeral!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with RPGmaker2k3 as long as you are in middle school.

What about the good games like OFF?

What about great games like SGO: Axis Mundi?

Where's the link?

hitbox.tv/teaganbestgirl

AA's fucking up, so without further ado,

UNCOMMON TIME

Just found the key for AA if you want to give it a try later.
00024N-B6UWF9-T77NMD-Z1PPX1-7F6096-BG9GZK-KZA1GG-M05EFR-E8RN6F

Is the stream laggy for anyone else?

What in the hell would lead you to the supposition that anything vidya related deserves a sticky in this dead age?

yeah its just how it is

Ok. Hope the streamer plays something else. This music sucks.

Nevermind, better stuff came in.

I remember in the first stream by the time we reached the library we couldn't keep up with the enemy scaling. The whole game is grindy as hell. Not to mention that one extra dungeon boss that can't be defeated without a certain item and just fully regenerates every other turn.

That misses the point of this then.

Also let's not forget some highlights

HAHAHA WHAT THE HECK.

This has been fun, but next time you do the stream figure out how not to make it lag. It ran perfectly last night I don't get why it doesn't today.

this game, man

Someone better webm this. I want to hear it but I think something may be wrong with my internet.

Just for you, I'll vocaroo it

You're a hero my man.

Bad news, she deleted the Dorito Gremlin getting fucked by StreetPig fic. I'm looking through her archive to see if I can find anything particularly juicy

I wanna pet Teagan

I missed the announcement for the next stream, when is it?

Fanfics never die!

I can take some extra time to format a better version if you want.

WHAT GAME IS SHE FROM

NOBODY EVER TELL S ME SO I HAVE TO GO AND JACK OFF TO ALLIE HAZE LIKE A FAG

that may be the case but what they lack in individuality alto makes up for in TITS

its uncommon time it says it right in the op
i guess a name like that is kind of easy to miss though
theres not really any lewds for it though. sorry to break it to you.

>not hugging her tightly and lovingly patting her head at the same time even though she's probably almost as tall as you
pleb

Some point tonight between midnight and 2 am utc

I'm on mobile and don't feel like manually linking to the comment, but to the guy who linked me the pdf of the overwatch fit, I love you

oy vey goyim, remember to call out any discrimination against G-d's chosen!

archive.is/ZKFNL

I missed everything relating to this somehow, what's the connection between Holla Forums and uncommon time?

Some point last year, someone made a thread so we could laugh at it. Someone in that thread, later going by the name Lolioasis, decided to stream it for us. We all laughed at it, then fell in love with one of the characters, Teagan. There's a pastebin with a long explanation of why (pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE), but here's the tl:dr

all i know about it is hearsay from Holla Forums threads so dont bet too much money on it.
sjw dev, a tranny character, everyones a dumbass except one character whos intended as a strawman. nobody in the game likes or listens to her but shes always right. shes a brown tomboy.
that would be teagan in the op.
personally im more interested in altos tits.

It's worse than that. These dumb AIDs infested whore-fuckers are openly abusive and dismissive of the only rational character in the setting.

Also, to make up for last night being late and because I want to see if I can squeeze all of AA part 1 before continuing UT, I'll be starting early. ETA probably in a couple of hours, maybe a bit less

that being said, if you have any more requests for Uncle Teagan's stream-end storytime, shoot. Obviously, Feral's stuff is more appreciated archiveofourown.org/users/feralphoenix, but I'm more than willing to go with whatever.

Thanks

Starting in a few

Bump.

I'll take your suggestion into consideration.

I can't tell if all this is ironic fan art.

Does it matter?

God Hand's stage 1 music playing while Teagan's fucking shit up is more fitting than it should be.

The autism is strong with this one. Speaking of Autism, here's the vocaroo for Uncle Teagan's Storytime for tonight: vocaroo.com/i/s0ed7Z6lcimJ

It's long as shit, and probably pretty terrible, but eh

goddamn I am way too close. I seriously need to invest in a headset

It's apparently getting worked on and workers are wanted, according to some comments left by the Coded Emotion Youtube channel. Remember that sticky?

f-list.net/c/teagan almace

Every thread.

Here's one that you should save for after you've beaten Uncommon Time's true ending: archiveofourown.org/works/6492490/chapters/14861239

Is there a full recording of the past stream somewhere?
I missed it, and this shit seems pretty fun.

You might be able to find lolioasis' stream from last year on Youtube, but the current one isn't recorded as far as I know.

Next stream when?

OP said same time as last time on stream, so refer to

Take a couplr of hours from that though

I just finished this, and now I'm reading the comments.

Holy shit, holy fucking shit. I feel as if this is deserving of its own stream. The contents aside which I personally christen as the true sequel, there are Alto apologists going on fucking soliloquies about how the user who wrote it is a terrible person. It's all so fucking amazing I can barely even contain myself

where can I see these soliloquies?

Even better, its mostly legitimate abuse survivors praising user and tearing into Alto with the one ballistic tumblrista yelling at the very beginning.

UUUU

Uncommon Time is a narrative about a young abuse survivor finding the courage to assert herself and cut ties with those who've hurt her. For some unfathomable reason, you've seen fit to warp that narrative into a story about an abuse survivor who becomes abusive herself and is almost completely abandoned by her support network as a result. While there is theoretically a place for such discussion, you have, in my opinion, written something excessively damaging and cruel. You've taken an empowering narrative about recovery, one that many people have found inspiring, and twisted it into something that chastises abuse survivors for not remaining pleasant, reiterating what we've already been told a thousand times before - that if we're angry, we're just as bad as those who've hurt us, and so it's better to stay cheerful and obedient.

What particularly puzzles me is how you've vilified Alto through giving her traits that were not present in the game itself; namely, being excessively controlling, when canon Alto struggles to assert herself initially and later makes a point of being respectful of others boundaries due to her own history. Furthermore, while these traits were not present in Alto, they were present in Teagan, whom you appear to sympathize with. The primary difference between these two is that Alto is a mentally ill, potentially autistic abuse survivor and Teagan is her neurotypical companion. It appears to me that you have taken the (unfortunately) popular of stance of sympathizing more with the friends and family of survivors than with the survivors themselves. Because of course it's difficult to cope with victims, isn't it? They're so whiny and angry all the time. The stress must be downright unbearable for those poor normal people who are stuck trying to handle them and their issues.

I would be angry enough about this story if it were simply a fic that sought to punish abuse survivors for daring to hold their abusers accountable, but what makes it particularly frustrating is how you've chosen to gloss over canon events and characterization for the sake of lecturing the reader on how Actually, Alto is Just As Bad, If Not Worse. We are expected to believe that Alto would refuse to let Teagan leave following the World Tuning when Alto canonically demonstrates time and time again that she strongly values the agency and boundaries of those she associates with. We are expected to agree that Alto choosing not to forgive Teagan for her abuse can be equated with Alto being uncharacteristically cruel towards one whose happiness she is canonically stated to still value. We are expected to believe that Alto would embark on something as important as the confrontation with her family without any sort of strategy when it's stated that she only chose to rely upon her intuition for the World Tuning because that is how the ritual works; with other tasks - for example, reuniting the party after they are separated in movement two - she always pauses to carefully consider her actions beforehand. I could go on and on, listening countless ways in which this fic fails to do the original story justice in the name of painting a survivor as a bully for no apparent reason, but I won't, as I cannot be bothered to continue rereading this for the sole purpose of listing your mistakes. It would exhaust me too much.

Normally I do not leave comments like this. I am an advocate for the free exchange and discussion of ideas, even those which may be as uncomfortable and unpleasant as this fic has been. However, the vast majority of people who have played Uncommon Time and have come to AO3 in search of fanfiction will be abuse survivors like myself, and your story gives no indication whatsoever that it contains Alto-bashing for the sake of placing Teagan in a better light. Those who read your fic unaware of its contents will find themselves engaging with a narrative that accuses them of being at risk of becoming bullies and abusers themselves if they decide that they don't want to be hurt anymore. That is damaging, this fic is damaging, and in my opinion, the archive would be better off without something as toxic as this in it.

God fucking damn it, I keep missing these streams due to work and I've been so busy with other shit that I don't have the time to make music for either the fan project that may or may not be dead or for 7su2. I want to try to attend the next stream, but I can't guarantee anything.

If anyone from either of those projects shows up here, tell them that SBG is in quite a bind and can't do shit at the moment and that he is sorry that it happened.

This is why you don't teach women to read or write until they have kids.

somebody spoonfeed me real quick about this thread, what is this shit about, what did I miss and is there going to be more?

This more or less.

I just came here to post this screencap I just made. I didn't read the OP at all, I just saw spurdo and felt compelled to gather around Him, our most Sacred Icon.

He's our figurehead. He holds no actual sacred power though. That lies with our true deity

I'm playing bad games leading up to a runthrough of uncommon time and more recently, reading bad fanfiction the creator of that also wrote. Yes there will, probably in about three hours or so

Gondola is an ancient shamanist entity.

Ancient shamans sucked at drawing, we're better.

Those are from 12k ago and were carved into walls.

This just proves their deity status. They've been around since the ancients.

Aw fug, time to totally ruin my sleep schedule tonight.

Where's 12k ago?

Honest opinion; ROM wasn't that terrible. It wasn't good, but I've played bigger shitheaps – maybe setting my pronouns to nigger/niggher/nigga helped

T minus an hour or so until go time.
NUCLEAR TONIGHT

ROM is what happens when SJW actually try. Sure, the portrayal of the Human Revolution was kinda one-sided (old Luddites that are afraid of DA PROGRESS), and everyone's a gay Arab or furry or whatever, but the story itself wasn't all that bad. The soundtrack's bretty gud too.

Starting now

WHY ARE WE HERE, ONLY TO SUFFER?

D-did I miss the Nuclear part?

NO GET IN.

Fuck, I think I missed the failed world tuning but at least I haven't missed them getting zapped or NUCLEAR yet

had to restart, you missed nothing

Oh, alright then.

Yes, it's time!

Where can i download this? I want to see for myself this disaster.

dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/uncommontime

Thank you user, its time to play to play the mess our Teagan originated from.

I want to p*unch__* this smile.

Meant Teagan, but on the plus side, she will remain pure-unlike someone else.

That's a big case of fetal alcohol poisoning.

nah. I heard it was decent with the exception of the tumblrisms

This person's eye sockets must be tilted somehow.

Be honest, anons, would you an Alto?
Or are you too devoted to Teagan?

This is hard for be because Alto physically is actually my exact fucking type

But she's so shit a character that I'd still give my heart to Teagan any day of the week over her.

Alto is shit though.

How do you think the developers feel?

I'd hatefuck Alto, but that's it.

I doubt they know.

I am pretty sure they do know, atleast they know Teagan is the character most people preferred. I do remember the devs getting pissed about that.

Jesus, they are worse than I remembered.

How fucking popular is this character?

Shit, that was an actual quote from the game?

No, feral made it for her pixiv. She likes to think she has a japanese fanbase. All of teagan's moves have jap translations in the game files, and there's a full nip translation of the game

Are you serious?
Genuine question, can you prove this? Because fucking hell that is one of the most pathetic fake moves I can imagine a dev doing.

Her entire tumblr has moonrunes all over the place

The guy editing the game for Loli last year revealed the jap names. And you can see the japanese translation right alongside the eng release

How shit was the translation

Going by what the guy last year said about teagan's moves, pretty bad

I fucked up.

Holy crockerel. We cannot remove enough Alto for this nonsense.

You actually did it, and it works well. Nice

What an absolutely pathetic worthless creature.

I need more spite.

Actually, I looked around a bit once to see what the reaction to Uncommon Time was at the time of its release, and the game seems to have been a minor hit among the creator's circle of tumblr friends and followers. I doubt there was any in-depth discussion about the game, but the creator probably got enough blind idiot praise that she considers it a success.

One of the creator's friends showed up after the very first streams were done to white knight for her a bit. From that encounter, we know that she's aware of Holla Forums and the reputation that her game has on Holla Forums, but is internet savvy enough to know that she'd be stuck in a losing battle if she tried to engage with us. She considers us trolls and prefers to starve us of attention.

As I understand it, she had a native japanese speaker help her proofread the nip translation of the game, and said proofreader's favorite character was Teagan. I think that the middle piece of art in was originally made as a gift for said proofreader.

If that's all true then I jumped the gun. Insightful.

Sounds plausible, it says "thank you for play testing"

You rustled the wrong desu, motherfucker.

Never seen anybody so serious about picking a flower.

She's fucking Zastin, right?

Well, I found these.
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5470182_#5470182
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5505724_#5505724
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5529453_#5529453

REMOVED

Oh, and one more for the night, since it seems fitting for where the stream ended.

vocaroo.com/i/s17Ju1yI2AL7

Here's the vocaroo for tonight's storytime. There are several minutes at the end with me talking to a friend because I forgot to turn off the vocaroo

Does it contain things I can touch myself to?

I talk about an ex who wanted to get fucked by a dog if that counts

This is just barely above the main attraction, which is good enough for me.

I think I misinterpreted that. The story itself is like if the writers for Big Bang Theory wrote erotica

well rip

if she's an ex her new boyfriend is probably a dog.

no, a hardcore commie

Sounds like the perfect girl.

The second one you stupid fucking nigger.

That stuttering was so annoying, but it was a fun ride to see Teagan. Old playthrough here in case anyone missed it.

What time does Teagster go Nuclear in that vid? or is it in another one.

here

Holy fuck this is glorious.

You'll cowards don't even check your exo skello teens.

Soon.

But a dog has 4 legs instead of 2. That's why canines are called quadrupeds.

Already finished it

So a bloodthirsty dog?

Doesn't matter since its purpose is to coverup the nether region, degenerate.

WHENS TEAGAN

If you mean nuclear teagan, last night. If you mean new stream, little under 3 hours from now

Neat, see you later.

Only if you use a knife instead of a penis.

Starting in a few. Just grabbing some coffee

Get in here, boys.

This is both depressing and enraging for the creator being a complete ignorant retard.

Remember that Teagan will go down in history as the good guy just like everyone else that dare defy those pathetic cultists and eventually crush them ultimately will.

Posting some QUALITY art to match the anniversary stream.

Until I read this post I never even noticed that. I thought it was just Yiik.

What's this sharp feeling these images bring to my soul?

Taking a quick break from UT because I fucked up and forgot to save.

In the mean time, Tyrian

Shadow Alto was right.

That's some quality Alto right there.

You nailed it user

What abuse did Alto receive?
Name fucking one way she's deliberately harmed by her parents or Teagan.

Guys. One of the most well-known endings is the main character letting someone special die, before being even more determined to complete the goal that decides the fate of the world, hardening their mind. Some fans say this is the true ending.

Am I talking about Uncommon Time's Best Friends end, or Fate/Stay night's Mind of Steel end?

This is nice.

h

Has /u/ completely condemned this shit? I'm curious if they consider the retards in it as not 2D.

Not necessarily with the intention of harming her, but

Only in the true end, friend. Even then, Teagan did nothing wrong, as it was an act of self-defense

2nd, 4th, and 6th threads are linked here

1st thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5451197_#5451197
3rd thread: Supposed to be beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5487783_#5487783
Catalog containing thread: archive.is/yQnpi
5th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5509761_#5509761
More comments: archive.is/jzPqu
7th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5547405_#5547405
More comments: archive.is/jlAqi
8th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5575546_#5575546
9th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5589269_#5589269
More comments: archive.is/FtoWK
10th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5607131_#5607131
More comments: archive.is/peNEG
11th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5643701_#5643701
More comments: archive.is/vVyBd
12th thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/5696229_#5696229
More comments: archive.is/6ZDi5

Lolioasis's 2nd stream thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/7624769_#7624769
An UT image thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/9271956_#9271956
Thassil's 2nd stream thread: beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/10349419_#10349419

The retards get asshurt and exaggerate any remotely mean behavior as "hurrassment".

Don't forget that the 'rigorous training' included forcing her to practice until her hands broke multiple times. Alto's parents actually were quite abusive, to a degree that is difficult to take seriously because of how over the top it all is.

Teagan, on the other hand, did nothing wrong.

The author probably had to make it over the top and stupid because I bet they haven't ever actually had any real hardship in their life ever and when they tried to imagine someone being abused everyone they tried to get feedback from said "What that's it?" Hence the retarded keep practicing even after your hands are broken and you won't learn from this anyway nonsense.

So Scherzo's a slut?

Scherzo's a man.

This is beautiful.

Not surprising, given who made it.

I am amazed that this story happened, that someone with this writing skill and presence of mind played all the way through Uncommon Time and examined the characters thoroughly enough to put this together. I read to the end of chapter 4 when that's what was uploaded and was pleasantly surprised to go back and see that the rest of it was finished. It's a good read, and I recommend it as a spoonful of sugar after the bitter pill of canon Uncommon Time events. The best part is that while there are Alto apologists kvetching over it, there are even more people who view it as a positive lens on the story. Just look at the glowing praise in pic related. Someone had to write a fan epilogue to fix the characters and story. People who were genuinely invested in the story and who were the intended audience didn't feel comfortable with the way it turned out, and had to imagine possible scenarios to actually resolve the character arcs properly.

If Uncommon Time was what we were expecting, we wouldn't be coming back to it like this. The pronouns, the environmentalism, the oh so subtle commentary on race and socialism, all of that is just background. We're drawn to Uncommon Time because it is fascinatingly bad. The characters, the way they treat each other, and the way they make decisions are all so baffling that the fans and not-so-fans have to put the whole experience under a microscope and try to pick apart every place that it went wrong. The whole thing is like a psychology case study on these characters and the person responsible for creating them.

The creator has become the character to be examined.

Bump

Thinking I might start early tonight. We have the highest concentration of words coming up with the final SoL and bonus dungeons, but I'm sure we can at least get ending 3

How long until will finish all the endings?

After tonight one, maybe two more

wew