Video Game Taste Acid Test

ITT games/franchises that, when mentioned, instantly determine if you'll get along with a person.

I've yet to meet a single person that can hate every game listed without them clearly having objectively shit tastes.

There's more to a person that what games they like. But if I have to, it's probably Platinum games.

Its easier to do this in reverse.

Dota (or any other MOBA), Undertale, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Minecraft, Call of Duty, Faggot Age Inquisition, Counter Strike - you won't get along with a person who likes this trash no matter how you try.

Okami, 2D-style Zeldas (LBW gets to be in this category. PH and ST don't), StarTropics, Dragon Quest, Star Control 2

Street Fighter, if they main Guy, Karin, or Zangeif

That also guarantees you will have some enemies, there are people who really hate PG, on the other hand, their licensed stuff has been pretty bad.

If you base your relationship with other people basing yourself off the games they like it's very likely that you're retarded and/or have autism and/or never had a single friend your entire life.

Came here to post Ace Combat, saw the OP

Gas tier:
Halo
Cod
Half life
Battlefield
Valve games
Moba

Bro tier
Fightan
Stalker
Tohoe
Ape escape
MGS

Only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

9 times out of 10 a brodude normalfag casual who I want nothing to do with. The genre is utter trash.

I really miss playing Ocean Hunter with other people.

i'd probably get along with anyone who likes yakuza and ninja gaiden games

Old: Zeldas, JRPGs, Marios, special mention mana series. Still as good as ever.
New: Souls shit, Serious Sams, WC3 mods (never get old), Mini indie puzzle games.

You seriously haven't met obnoxious fucks who love Dark Souls? There were at least two meme spouting fucks who could not stop talking about the DaS2 beta back when I was a freshman.

I've got along well with plenty of people who like that tripe. The key is to never have a serious discussion about games with them, they just dont know what theyre talking about

Generally, people IRL who talk openly about dank souls are massive casuals who jumped on the bandwagon of "le hardest hardcore game for hardcore gamers" and are reddit tier shitters who falsely believe they aren't casuals.

2 more from me

It's funny, I love zelda and it's one of my favorite series to play, but I hate most people that "love" it. especially if I have to interact with them for some reason in person.

I don't really give a fuck. I love the gameplay in souls games so much that no meme sperging faggots can ruin it.
That said, I have lately grown quite addicted to playing old GBA games.That library, holy shit…

I can't say that I love Zelda games, but they are some quality entertainment. Simple mostly well designed fun.
Right now I'm playing: "Tak and Spud, the great juju challenge" and it's great.

Just the one Darius game though. Most Darius fans are tasteless faggots who gobble up turds like Darius Burst. If you love Darius Gaiden though? You know a thing or two about quality.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Sadly it's incredibly difficult to find people that play puzzle league anywhere near my level these days.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
10bux

HAHA EPIC MEME SO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE TUMBLRTALE NOW FUCK DRUMPF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

spam moar nigger, tumblrmeme is cancer but so is spamming every thread it crops up on.
plus there's more genuine idiots that fell for the mind control than shills here at this point.
I was poopy joe

If they want to play games on acid, they're alright by me.

fuck off back to the gas chambers kike

Vidya on acid is a fantastic experience

you are the true heroes of Holla Forums

Nigger call tumblrtale out wherever you see it just don't spam threads.
Even I took up an anti-intellectual "increase signal to noise ratio" approach to the tumblrmeme generals and extraneous threads when I was shitting them up.
Blatantly spamming threads that aren't even tumblrmeme related just because some cuck posted it in a laundry list of other faggot games for faggots like skyrim, boston POZSWAP party, and CoD just makes you the turbo faggot.
tl;dr git gud and don't take the fucking bait lest you invite shitbirds like

probably duke nukem 3d, at the same time mentions that the annveristy tour was either a cashgrab and/or didn't even have duke it out in dc and life's a beach

Shit nigga, I still have that box set. I run the rules from it all the time when I want a rules-light system to introduce newbies to tabletop.

If you like either of these games, you are instantly mah nigga.

Dumbass, Holla Forums IS leftist.
We are comrades. Especially the grills. though sex is a spook….I do mean I am attracted to those without the same biological equality as I and should elivate thouse….still!

Good taste. CH doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves. but EDF on the PS4? anyone that owns a PS4 at this point in time is fucking cancer or a Steam account with anything but multiplayer games, or any early access game, for that matter. not my nigger, faggot

People can enjoy games with out thinking they are good, I recognize a lot of those are shit, but I enjoy some anyways. There's a lot more that can make a game fun than just quality design.

As a massive IREM/Nazca fan I really try to get into Neo Turf Masters… But it really is just another boring golf game at the end of the day. Great Hiyamuta tunes though.

Since SNK left the pachinko mines, there is going to be general praise and or dickriding among the consensus in video game threads about SNK. To flip the conversation say anything shitty about one of those games and you will get shitposted on.

:^)

fallout 4 was more memorable than 3

All of my friends love the pikmin games. I probably wouldn't have anything in common with people who hate them.

Good taste in matters of culture is not neccesarily the only fundamental commonality between any strong male relationship that goes beyond social convenience or history - shared nature in competition, sport, humor, conversation, etc. are relevant. But it certainly is the most intellectual in nature. You're either sheltered underageb& or low IQ & low culture. Or a woman.

Instant bros:
>Demon's Souls I prefer DaS1 but the DeS community is much better

Games I enjoy that usually are red flags
>Fallout 4 fuck you I modded out the shitty dialogue/quests/npcs and play it as a survival sim with settlement building

Alternatively: Has a Dreamcast

i guess im the only one on Holla Forums that liked 3. i played the shit out of 3 and NV

I'm gonna drop some more.

Good community and of the people I met who've played this game tend to be cool.

Any other mentions
Though I like these games, they have a fair share of people, legitimate spergs, I wouldn't want to be around considering "CUHRAYZEE" generals in its later times.

I'll pretend I don't play them.

This.

You fags are alright.

This.
I love mentioning actual builds in their games to them and they look at me like I kicked their dog.

New Vegas has some weird crossover with this, I have to say, which is funny as hell.

Certain people just don't know what a crit build is, yet play RPG's constantly because it's easier than building up brawler, fps or other reflex based skill.

I've got plenty of good friends who like MOBAs and Call of Duty even though I hate that shit but then again I don't really talk video games with them.

Thinly veiled rec thread if ever there was one.

and overwatch, EYE, hyper light drifter, LISA, ori and the blind forest, haydee, indie trash in general

arcade GOTYAY. god i miss when arcades were still a thing. and when they had good games.

This nigger knows what he is talking about. How can a sane person not enjoy this.

That's literally a Necron monolith.

This. My best friends have terrible nu-AAA taste, but they're still my best friends.

Anyway, I guess any fighting/horror/JRPG fans are fine by me as long as they don't act autistic I can't pick any particular games to post.

Damn shame they ended up ruining it with DRM and DLC. I was really looking forward to it originally.

Nigga, I love me some G-Darius.

IL2 or any realistic flight sim really…

I would get along with you at the drop of a hat.

G-Darius is pleb tier, level up.