Is soyboy culture purpose is to replace masculine culture?

Is soyboy culture purpose is to replace masculine culture?

Took you this long to realize?

No, it's an unlikely mix of beta orbiters who actually believe it due to their low testosterone, and sex predators who go after the tranny-landwhale target.
Men are not going to be replaced: low-T are going to replaced by high-T muslims. Feminists are just selecting a new breed of masculine man they can respect. Learn not to believe women at face value: what they want is not what they say they want. By now you should have realize it would be schizophrenic otherwise, for feminists to support sharia.

somewhat related - why are all youtube thumbnails so identical and lame ?

Most muslims are soyboys with lower IQs.

They are literally made with a computer algorithm.

Time to buy stock in companies that focus on AIDS treatment.

Pick one. Soyboys are smart, just like a jew is cunning: but intelligence is not everything, you need other mental qualities too, to be respected and worth your weight. By comparison muslims are stupid like shit, but they do show balls like no soyboy could ever do.

hehehehehe

t. studies by soyboys
They're "smart" in the Dunning-Kruger low information sense.

In sure it was real in your head

Women want to wear bin bags and have their clits cut off?

Yeah, women sure love those grabby scary foreigners that leer at them in the club and speak broken english (or no english at all)…

I know I do

I don't get it - what was so soy about that? If they were reviewing a Tesla or something similarly emasculating I'd understand, but this is a nuts-to-ceiling Dodge we're talking about. Do you mean the mouthbreathing retard that was in front of the camera?

hon hon hon

She looks cute tbh

wow, they have to be dosing the population with something (soy, radiation, etc.) this is exactly why there is a population collapse in western countries.