Total War: Trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70&t=2m8s

Why didn't you make a WEBM?

webm and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Total War sucks and is for autistic who can't into real rts

To shit up the youtube comments.

Go back to cuckchan of reddit. Faggot.

I remember watching the guy give commentary on a few documentaries back in the day. Sounded fairly smart and eloquent, it's a pity to see what Marxism has done to him.

We're not going to write your Buzzfeed article for you, Goldstein.

Was xe a former linebacker because those are some broad shoulders

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
SOMEONE WEBM THAT SHIT

Why the fuck does my country keep insisting on making such shit TV?

There's no way he's fooling anyone with those shoulders.

top kek

TRANNY SLAANESHI

No sir, I don't like it.

No wonder i never liked the series. Not a single MAN would enjoy such a garbage video game where you just drag bunch of units into your end goal and watch them win cinematically.

No, seriously. Total War lacked any tactics. Its a game series for plebians.

Accurate description of Total War: Rome 2 though.

Every time.

who's that old man again?

The most disgusting about that video is the warscape engine

ROME II have some pretty good mods, some even makes the game playable, the WARHAMMER mod for Medieval 2 is pretty cool, shit even the new Total War Warhammer isn`t THAT bad.

You just need to face reality faggot and admit you don`t particularly like the TW formula

I thought they did

I remember Time Commanders.
Someone who worked on the show visited our university.
He said all the episodes were rigged except one. And that one was probably for charity or something.

That's impossible to achieve. No mod will force the engine to simulate collisions or prevent formations from blobbing.

I'd like the formula just fine if CA would finally manage to figure out a way to make the AI actually play smart for a change, or if they could decide whether they want the strategic layer to be engaging or if they simply want it to be a placeholder between battles, instead of doing shit halfway and fucking it up each time.

Ain't that some shit

Shit looked impressive in the 90s before we had better.

Seems the Chosenites caused a little bit of friendly-fire with their demoralization there.

Jews are genetically predisposed towards mental illness.

Not even a fucking description? This is the clickbait of Holla Forums

Holla Forums was right again

WHY?! WHY!!!??

Same thread made on pol got no replies. Then someone did repost here. Shit isnt even vidya

Don't tell me this is Total War 2?

Wait, I thought the Jews were propagating the degeneracy for the gentiles to embrace. Could the Jews have gotten caught in their own trap or is this some sacrificial lamb?