What's the best thing about her?

big eyes, husky voice. sexy.

Her attitude.

Her body when it's naked

Would you still a THICC Emily Jean?

that movie should have ended with her taking her clothes off

Of course.

she's so incredibly hot.

She has never been pretty looking, hideous.

Needs to get naked in a movie.

Do you need glasses?

Emma Stone is best Emma
Emma Watson looks like a boy
Emma Roberts looks like a tranny/horse

such a hottie

superior version with only Emma and no literally whos

Be a free woman. Free of clothes.

I bet Emily doesnt even send nudey pics to her boyfriends (she tells them its cuz shes too famous). She makes them wait everytime amd thinks it cute.

Emma Stone is best Emma
Emma Watson looks like a boy
Emma Roberts looks like a tranny/horse

she puts Meme Strip to shame

My name is Emily Jean (Hello!)
And I am here to say (How ya doin?)
I'm gonna make you smile and I
Will brighten up your day!
It doesn't matter now (What's up?)
If you are sad or blue (Howdy!)
Cause cheering up my friends is just what Emily's here to do!

Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile
Yes I do
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while
Yes it does
Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile
From these happy friends of mine

I like to see you grin (Awesome!)
I love to see you beam (Rock on!)
The corners of your mouth turned up is always Emily's dream (Hoof bump!)
But if you're kind of worried
And your face is made of frown
I'll work real hard and do my best to turn that sad frown upside down!

Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin
Yes I do
Bust it out from ear to ear let it begin
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin
And you fill me with good cheer

Either her tight little ass or her god-tier feet. She's just very pretty in all aspects. Roberts is still Best Emma, however.

Even Meme Streep is better as mediocre to bad as she is

pure talent
she pulls that a capella flawlessly, not an easy feat. And no autotune either.

Amy Adams was so hot when she was in The office now she has fat in her face and doesn't look youthful. Yuck!

You like old looking whores?

i could write the LONGEST book in the world about how much i love emly jean emma stone, but that would take up MORE than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 milleniums to write down everything that i love about her
i'll just say that she's a princess and that she's a darling and that she's an angel and i love her more than there are atoms in the universe and my love for her is so HUUUUGE it would take a JILLION MILLION BILLION TRILLION of our own universe to make up the space of even 1/100000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/100000000000000000 of my love bubble of emily jean.
she is so pretty and gorgeous and lovely and stunning, humans existed just for emily jean stone. i must do everything in my power to make her happier than happy can get and that no one gives her any problems at any time EVER because she deserves every single drop of love that humanity as a whole can possibly give to each other. no one deserves love but the freaking GODDESS that is known as Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. Her greatness is indescribable to mortals, we are like a drop of water in the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sea that is emma stone's intellect, she has never once been incapable of moving planets and shifting tectonic plates. emily jean always been above everyone around her whether they realized it (in)directly or chose not to. she is absolute, ultimate perfection. i shall worship her for my entire life. everyone else shall do the same.

She probably looks good in the nude

The actress who's too good to appear naked.

Checked. She doesn't need that bullshit to be relevant, she uses her talent instead.

Needs to be in her birthday suit more often.

skinny, white, big eyes, (probably a nudist)

She's a bony twig and hence very easy to dominate and rape. Would love to have her weakly trying to slap me off while I pin her down in a filthy alleyway.

she doesn't even show herself nude in the movies she does, what makes you think she'd be a nudist?

She's not a kike tweaker or UN feminist dyke which is cool. Still don't like her though.

that her career is almost over

seems like the kind of woman who prefers her natural state over clothes.

You only say that because she's got a hot body

She saved La La Land from being ruined by Watson

she's sexy as hell.

She should join a nudist colony.

You're so good looking.

She's fun to talk with and a passionate kisser in my dreams

Are you the same user who said she showed up in your dreams and convinced you she's Best Emma?
If so, after reading this post I can see why kek

She's got a great body. Why won't she take her clothes off?

Because she doesn't need to

Knowing I'll never actually have to deal with her bullshit

Her deep voice.

Not talking about best Emma :/

my nigga! this fucking hot little trapfu! i've cummed to her pretty ass face so many times. I wish she would do more videos where she shows her tight little ass. she never does videos where she walks around in tight little shorts and shows dat ass. just her face :(

a video of her walking about in booty shorts and bending over would be a dream famalam.

She should do Chaturbate shows tbh famalam.

Nudist girl