Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mmZYz
archive.is/Jhm3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you typing like you just said candleja-

It's a mem-

keeek

Opening day in 17 countries. It's good.

Oh no, I actually feel embarrassed for marvel. It's like the cinematic version of reading "my massive six inch foxdick".

Not for a blockbuster it isn't. Those are indie romcom numbers.

Didn't wonder woman the yid edition hit like 200 million?

De directors no de way. Dey make good movie. De bruddas watch it in de cinemas.

De unbelievers did not buy tickets - spit on 'im bruddas!

for comic book movie this is a disaster and a flop

*for an open

/ourqueen/

sniff her bruddahs!

So, when are democrats and their pet minorities going to build a fantastic new nation for all blacks in Africa? It certainly sounds easy enough from their propaganda.

It's called Liberia.

This shit's been out for a week, seriously?

pretty tbh

Nice outfit tbh.

That doesn't even cover a fraction of the marketing costs user.

Wakanda is Black Holla Forums.

She‘s damn fine, would enslave.

It‘s such a satisfying ending too.
Fuck sharing everything or refugees, let‘s build a youth outreach center in fucking California, as if those welfare kangz didn‘t have enough of that already.

The era of nergropunk is now!

They're doing midnight releases in the states, right? I say we have a stickied thread to keep track of the user score so we can watch it drop, TLJ style.

And its paradise!

It‘s called Sweden, bigot.

Is that not bad? There are small business that make transactions that are larger than that.

WW made $125 million internationally on its opening weekend. It made $37 million of that in China alone.

Idk the whole thing stinks, it would not surprise me if disney is manipulating/will manipulate BO numbers so they can point to BP as justification for casting ugly "diversity" actors.

So its bad unless they can quintuple that result internationally by Sunday.

Good Lord, look up #BlackPanther on twitter if want to laugh.
Everyone looks like they are right out of the bush, or were in 'Coming to America'

Post screencaps you weeniehead.

If I read it right, that's just the opening day in a handful of smaller markets. Very likely it will be pretty big.

Any new ones?
I used to like going to the zoo.

The dresses always get me.

how much did it get domestically?
When the magnitude of this movies failure becomes public will it be racist to talk about it/

It's because some of them believe that guns are designed to kill men alone. They think they can trick the bullets into thinking they're women. Same with Butt Naked's Brigade: they thought guns only killed men who wore clothing, so bullets would not hit a naked man.

You can buy movie tickets with welfare stamps?

Actually that would explain the last ten years of my theater going experience.

Threadly reminder
archive.fo/mmZYz

That's happening right now, niBBa.

dat ees note ebwolah

yup they are celebrating the replacement of recorded historical events with fiction. I suppose sixths was always the next step after the massive holohoax fraud.

this

archive.is/Jhm3f

China will save us… Right anons?

Uh…

The irony of niggers looking at this movie as proof of what they are "capable", despite the fact it was financed by Jews and made by white men, will never cease to amuse me.

Nope the character was made by 2 jews and disney is headed by jews. I'm sure there are some idiot communist non-jews involved somewhere in the BP film but its mostly a jewish project.

Most of the movie was written and directed by blacks tough.
African-americans, or probably justr americans with some african ancestor 300 years ago, but BLACK nonthless which is the only thing that counts, right

kek

All the retarded fanatics will of course see it in the first day. Then it will be dead in the water. The movie won't have legs.

I doubt it, America is too cucked.

Most of the Marvel movies (and Disney in general) get a huge chunk of profits from China. Considering how poorly TLJ did over there, its quite likely that this film will be no different. I honestly wouldn't give two shits if this movie did well or not, but its makers, fans and shills have been so obnoxiously smug that I honestly hope it does fail just to see their smug grins wiped from their faces.

[Disgusted Clicking Noises]

Honestly, this mess would be doing so much better if they didn't try and shill it as a political mouthpiece and BLM platform.

B-But muh CGI kingdom!

The resemblance is uncanny.

oh god it feels so good

How realistic is the movie?