Japan is so ba-

Japan is so ba-

I knew they were being suppressed but fuck, is sweden going to usher in viking hitler?

If my dick was smaller than my thumb I probably wouldn't really care much about the sanctity of sexual dimorphism either.

It's probably all the muslims tbh

kek

Serbia stronk!

Ok, what this have to do with Holla Forums?

SWEDEN NO

underrated post

Nah, muslims hate gays and trannies. That 28% must be the last surviving whites in that shithole country.

Try reading the headline again.

Serbia stronkest! How do I support greater Serbia?

Try reading my post again.

*muffled turbofolk in the distance*

easy, anime is made in japan

Japan do not worry because transgenders aren't common here.so there are not really problem..

Give it time, slanteye. Soon you will be swimming in ladybois just like Thailand.

Considering how much kikewood try to propagate this mental illness I'd say it's very topical.

Why do you always go out of your way to be so obvious Holla Forums? Do you have a humiliation fetish?

seems about right

japan is the most feminist country in the world

this tbh

Not on the weekends.

What excuse does any military have for choosing an AK over and AR at this point? ARs are literally better in every way.

inserting poisonous eels inside your rectum until you pass out on video is very empowering for women

It's a weird way to phrase the statement. while transgenderism is certainly atypical in most cultures I would argue they're really mainly at odds with a biological truth moreso than society.

Who says they do that?

Nice selfie.

The fuck are you talking about retard?

Glad I'm not you tbh

What would centrism be?

waifu posting on Holla Forums

Why? Would having basic reading comprehension make your life harder?

ITT: Retards that don't know about Japan's cultural norms regarding gender, crossdressing and gender X.

It's a pretty great story involving an Ainu huntsman getting fed up with looking for bears on a tiny ass volcanic island and instead fucking a fish that gave birth to the first Japanese phenotype.