The Next Chris-Chan Saga

Alt. Title: Chris is gonna fucking sue Sega
Sonic Boom recently had an episode featuring a character parodying Chris-chan and his obsession with Sonic's arm color.
Chris is fucking pissed.
Last image is a screencap from this channel's latest upload side-by-side with an image of Barb from the ED thread. The woman in the video identifies herself as Barbara Chandler.
Posting thread here because halfchan janitors keep deleting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCH4F5jt2lhd-hyMlAqpZIeQ
twitter.com/CWCSonichu
twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/807161795660148736
archive.is/3Z4Pl
archive.is/IUG6S
youtube.com/user/CwcvilleGuardian/feed?&ab_channel=CwcvilleGuardian
archive.fo/UmeS5
docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/
dailymotion.com/video/x54ycze
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you already deformed yourself enough, I've seen the pictures

It's been a fun year.

Just when you think the guy has nothing more to give us, he drops this.

He's going to sue them for "deformation" of character, dude!
His character, a lesbian soul, has been DEFORMED!

Pretty brazen of them to make such a heavy likeness of Chris-chan, but there again, God, it's been close to ten years since he made himself known at large. It was really just a matter of time until they made their own CWC jokes.

>Posting thread here because halfchan janitors keep deleting them.
shh don't worry user, I don't mind that you're a crossposter just don't be one of those faggoty recent-converts that tries way too hard to fit in by throwing shitfits about le cuckchan every two seconds over imagined slights

lol

Thing is the likeness is ambiguous enough for them to claim plausible deniability. Even if he weren't dirt poor he'd have a hard time suing them for a variety of reasons.

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS MAN DOING TO HIS MOTHER!?

He was writing all along for her to read the lines, right? What the fuck is this?

On another note. It is nice to know that no matter how bad your life may get, or how pathetic you are in real life you never be as pathetic as Chris-chan. You probably will never make as many people laugh as Chris-chan either though.

That's too true, it's juuuuust different enough that you could really pass the character off as generic-fat-autist, even though there'd be a heavy wink to the audience during the entire claim.

Well, Sega's resident professional shitposter has proven to be aware of Chris. Would be funny if they actually went to him for ideas.

Then what does he call what he does? Or is it not obsession over Sonic because it's obsession over Sonichu?

I was actually from the first exodus, but I stopped going to chansites altogether earlier this year. One of my friends PMed me about this and I jumped on 4ch to see if there was a thread on it.

it's not the real chris you fucking retards

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Hey Chris.

.I don't obsess over sonic

Says the guy who maced someone over a fucking arm color change.

His usual channel is CwcvilleGuardian, not CwcvilleGaming

But his other account hasn't been active in a week and this one has only been active for a week, so it looks like he's just moving some things over. Not the weirdest thing he's done.

Yes, it is, actually.
youtube.com/channel/UCH4F5jt2lhd-hyMlAqpZIeQ

what did his parents do to deserve this?

twitter.com/CWCSonichu

Nothing on his Twitter account yet.

They brought him into this world.

Why would CwcvilleGaming have a video with his mother Barb asking for money for dental repair on it if that's not him?

They didn't beat the little fucker enough obviously

is barb being held hostage?

Truly is. Finally picking up again.

It could easily be a mirror of another video he already put up, he makes his mother beg for money a lot.

a strong reminder to keep a belt at hand if we ever find ourselves with our own spawn

I wonder if one them will kill themselves

nah. i think sonic is pissed at chris' shit and giving him a taste of his own medicine.

As if the idiot is capable of any reasoning at all.

And raised him improperly resulting in him.

Come on Chris-chan, we all know you became a lesbian in hopes of getting laid.

BASED SEGA

as usual

No one has posted it still? I'm not posting it, I'm just wondering when it will make it's appearance. You know someone will post it sooner or later. boipussy

I remember people saying he was going to die to that shit. Guess it hasn't worked its magic yet.

You'd think if he was genuine, he'd call himself a woman instead of a lesbian, instead of advertising who he wants to fuck.

This. It's Christine.
:^)

holy fuck

This is gonna be good.
Time to get the popcorn out.

Either it's super hyper autism power somehow granting him resistance or near immunity to septic shock. Or he somehow got medical treatment.

My money is on the former. Basically every major thing that's ever happened on Holla Forums is a testament to just how powerful finely honed autism can be.

Stefen Karl (The actor that played Rotten Robbie) did a live event after people raised 70,000 dollars for his cancer because of We are Number One memes.

Pfft!

wait what!? I had no idea he got cancer… that sucks. He looks like he's doing well though.

Chris Chan was sent here by the heavens to be an incredible story, one of which will be written about in the new testament of the bible when jesus' Resurrection happens again. How Chris plays into it is unclear at the moment, but god operates in mysterious ways.

reminder this man has been to court over sanic and claims he doesn't obsess over it.

nice dubs, he's probably so autistic he willed himself out of sepsis.

he will be USA ebola patient zero after finally screwing a niggerfaggot at a drag-bar and embody the horseman of pestilence.

All the cancer is pretty much gone now. So he's doing pretty well I guess.

convenient timing that he became a meme. There is a meme god.

that's good to hear.

Holy shit, he's a gift that keeps on giving!

He might be a gift from Kek to bring laughter into the world. A tad cruel for the person being used as a clown, but gods have historically been dicks.

Now was that the thing where he maced a employee at some game store because of blue arms and got brought up on charges or was there something I didn't know about?

Back to cuckchan and take your excuses and faggotry with you.

My god this CURRENT YEAR just won't quit. I'll need sides surgery at this rate

lol, he does look like chris

This whole thread is fucking cancer

user, that's his new channel, why else would it have fresh barb on it?

It was the gamestop incident

THREAD THEME

FUUUUCK YEAH BAYBEEEEE WE DOING THIS, WE DOIIIING THIS

I love Sonic boom. Seriously give it a shot, it is legitimately a great show.

Seems like he's only bringing laughter to a certain niche on the internet. The world at large doesn't know about Chris.

It's all over the place

How can 2017 possibly top this? Will Current Year + 2 be even better than Current Year + 1?

Wait something happened regarding that texture pack?

source?

The donations video on the "CwcvilleGaming" channel is just copy-pasted from back in July. It's a fake channel. Here's the original upload.

=WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PORTS SEGA?

That painting reminds of that picture of Sonic holding a baby version of himself.

There is a possibility of a civil war happening. if that shit happens, how the fuck can i focus on Chris? I'll be to busy ensuring survival.

=SEGA, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 3D SONIC 1?==

I'd tell you to fuck off but the lesbian soul comment was worth spilling coffee

sonic robo blast 2

crossposter filth aside, I didn't think it had gotten THAT bad over there, christ

Its fake
But Trump taking the office and Bannerlord releasing are good enough for me.

Releasing at the same time as the localization of Phantasy Star Online 2.

Maybe 2017 will be the inverse. Not much happens, but tons of cool games.

Its NeoFag 2.0 nigger

The reason he turned out so fucked up is his mother, you should be asking what the fuck was she doing to her child

Your kind isn't welcome here.

or neither can happen like in 2015

twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/807161795660148736

Heres what he has to say, beyond all doubt.

Only if you have shit taste or don't actually play video games.

2015 was a shitty year. Cuck king got elected prime minister of Canada, and SJWs really seemed like they ere getting ahead in all of that. Trump debates were fun, but that's it.

That's because games are the creation of CIS white males we need to destroy this patriarchy with even more games about shit we've already done but this time with stronk wymynz and all those poor little white boys can cower in the corner and beg permission to use the new and improved CISSY bathroom.

Why are you still here?
Get out nigger

I had a giggle.

Fuck.

archive.is/3Z4Pl
archive.is/IUG6S
I have such sights to show you.

I wanna fuck that cat

shit taste

Yes and?

Faggot

How am I a faggot if I wanna fuck something female?
I don't really understand?

Look at this fag.

That's not shit taste, Ankha is shit taste.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Can't be too surprised i guess, SEGA is in California after all.

THEY'RE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU GOD DAMN, STOP SHOUTING, JUST DOWNLOAD ONE! YOU .. YOU .. DOUBLE WEEABOO!

Holy shit i haven't laughed this hard in ages!

the show is actually pretty good
not even joking

Its fake

Yeah, I think it's a load of shit. This is Chris' actual Youtube channel. youtube.com/user/CwcvilleGuardian/feed?&ab_channel=CwcvilleGuardian

kek

Fake or not i had a good laugh

Fair enough

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

But kissing girls is fun, they're so cute when they giggle at my dirty jokes. Ankha is okay I didn't say she was the best faggot

Gee, you came here because you weren't allowed to talk about something on 4chan? That seem strangely familiar.
Seriously, why the fuck would anybody ever go to 4chan at this point?
Sorry for the offtopic, this just pissed me off for some reason.

Halfchanfags are too cucked to stop using the site, even though it's not the same website it used to three years ago.

The dad's face during that funeral is probably the saddest part about it.

Shitskin 3rd-worlder get out.

You're probably not mad that halfchan STILL censors people on a regular basis, but it's the fact that they'll never change. It's not that they fuck up, it's that they're incapable of seeing why what they're doing is wrong.

how much pussy does he pull since he grew that beard god damn

My apologies, its 5am

Wait this is really happening? Fuck.

2015 had Bloodborne, which is Demon's Souls 2 in my book, so I'm cool with it.

All of it

Its fake you idiot, read the fucking thread

Good joke

Even if this comment is fake, it's only a matter of time before he flares up to become the center of attention. In this case, I don't mind being rused for now.

This isn't a ruse, though.

So is this fake too?

Thanks man.

Finished watching it, the episode seems to be a G rated parody of "Misery". Maybe the tapir is a subtle dig at CWC, maybe not. And that's about all I can definitively say about anything else involving CWC at this point. The guy might have fucking crit dodge septic shock, I'm no longer sure the regular rules of the universe apply to him if it ever did.

Do you have autism?

There's gonna be a rebound and he will be crushed by a falling crate of sonic themed dragon dildos.

I've seen this episode blow up in attention recently. Was it just aired or is it that it got noticed just now?

Where can I download all the episodes? Shit looks comfy and fun.

Nigger, that character even slaps himself and talks like an autistic fuck when angry.

People who knows the strange saga of CWC will get the reference. But my guess is it's legally broad enough to have plausible deniability, should it ever come to that.

Will he be banned by the theatre that is showing the Sonic movie premiere, chris(tine) might fatally snap if that happens.

"STOP HAVING FUN D:

Excuse me?

kisscartoon has it but they're currently down due to server upgrade and migration

you could try watchcartoononline but their ad system is ridiculously malevolent

in any case, yes, definitely worth a watch

Why not just buy the dvd/blue ray and support the creators.
i am not a merchant

because supporting a product without sufficient knowledge of said product's content and quality supports dishonest practices, disingenuous hype, and growth of an industry along a path that you may not desire

Pirates as a group spend a good deal of money on goods they've already pirated simply because they want to see more like it

Im a poorfag

Look it up. Dedpol leXDDD director is on it.

Yep.
archive.fo/UmeS5

I went on a trip and lost my mind.

All of that…from a rom hack.

Fuck, this triggers me.

How quaint they added a token autistic character.
Said normalfags. Holyshit I'm surprised how good this episode is.

You'll see Chris-chan attempt to join Isis in your life time
He got trolled into cutting off his dick. Now he showing sighs of being interested in Isis. This pretty ensure it happening.

Wew how did I miss this one

The bot spam happened right after
Were they related?

There's no better twitter account

That was unrelated. Another furry faggot wanted to blackmail other faggots here into /erp/ing with him.

Who is this supposed to appeal to? It keeps telling jokes for adults but sets it in a child's world. Is this what all modern cartoons are like now?

Yes, this is the natural conclusion to the whole "Adult Jokes in Children's Movies" fad. And at this rate it looks like (((they))) are going to keep it around for a long time

Now I think that's too much. I hope Chris can at least die in a relatively normal way.

One of these days I'll figure out what the fuck is wrong with furries.

Kids cartoons are watched by twenty five year olds now. Actual kids only watch YouTube.

it hurts

Pretty much if it wasn't for him the franchise would have been entirely without entertainment value for two decades now.

So if anything, Sega should be paying him for keeping Sonic alive

Him and they guy managing the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account.

Ain't that the truth.

What if they're the same guy and this was just a ruse all along?

No, the guy on the Sonic twitter is way too ironic to be Chris Chan

nice try chris

>>>/cuckchan/

Chris-chan should've just laughed it off and ignored it, and the whole thing would be forgotten in a few weeks, but nope, he just couldn't resist. Now he is forever immortalized in entertainment history.
Also, to add to the adult themes in cartooms, I noticed the other guest speakers at the Career Day fair at the beginning of the episode were redpilling the audience,

my favorite chris moment was when he pierced his gooch and it became horribly infected and began to split open and he claimed it was his vagina growing.

if you haven't seen this, i really must warn you before you open these images. its rank.

Western Cartoons have always been this way. That's why they created cartoons for children like Dora and Teletubies.

Just look at the old Disney cartoons and try and fathom those being primarily directed at children and not people of all ages. There are also the more obvious examples like every cartoon back in the 90s on Nick and 90s/2000s on CN.

I wonder if the doctor that did that still has the ability to feel human emotions?

He wouldn't be Chris-chan if he could ignore banter.

Someone who posted this on /cow/ said it wasn't chris and it was some other insane person.

From what I know, the webm that's floating about of someone schlicking with his abscess is someone else.
The photos however are CWC 100% TRUE AND ORIGINAL.

Holy fuck never in my life I would have imagined seeing someone else using this awesome old man to shitpost

It's a spinoff show.

Good, as long as the franchise continues being lighthearted and funny and kicks edgy shit, 06 shadow the hedgehog, to the curb, the better.

docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/
2, 8, 9, 18, 28, 30, 31, 36, 39, 41, 43, 48 and 52 are worth your time.

KeK blessed him, Holla Forums truly awoke something magical there

Is there video footage of this character?

But they're laughing AT him, not because he's witty. Stay strong, user, as long as you don't namefag you're one of us.

But how the hell did SEGA come up with this guy, was he a random Holla Forumsirgin intern who made some offensive joke that his nip superiors thought was hilarious and gave him the account for shit and giggles? Because given how shit all other twitter handles are, there's no way this was a pre-planned market strategy, otherwise it'd go the Nintendo way of using "dat boi" and other nigger tier memes.

The gofuckme page states that he cannot stress himself nor work on the show

Speaking of, why is there a juicyads.com script running on 8ch? I remember there being basically nothing. Did Codemonkey finally admit he's the criptokike junior we always knew he was?

Was he Brendan Fraser's son?

Fantastic work, user

Writer admits knowledge of Chris Chan. This sounds suspiciously like an 'All resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental' type denial

He won't get busted for this. People who know Chris will get the reference but that's it

Well, he's got plausible deniability.

sega you are nuts

Come to think of it, this episode was like Eggman hiring a fanboy to become his intern, only that fanboy was dorky in the "late bloomer teenager working at a fast food resturant" who actually contributes to society instead of acting like creepy autist.

Fixed.

Like orson wells and william randolf hearst.

Everyone knew the deal, but Orson ran with the plausable deniability thing.

2016 was such a awesome year despite the lack of games.

No, adult jokes in cartoons has been a thing for a long while now. Some of the funnier cartoons were never solely intended for just kids.

Absolutely. Was thinking of the axe wielding bitch as I saw this through. Maybe SEGA is full on based now.

Didn't they pay for the New Ghostbusters?

they dont mean that word in the literal term
i mean this is a chan user; a CHAN

Remember to dismiss retards spewing bullshit.

Like you.

Aaron Webber worked with Sega, he was involved in some games' productions and brand management or something. Then he left, and later came back

He's basically a promoted Sonic fan, and now he gets paid to shitpost and make parodies of everything Sonic, such as the Sonic Mania infomercial-style video based on a Sonic 2 ad.

I believe PR is the only job a fan should be promoted to, anything else and it'd become some megalomaniac plot to create "his vision" of the game itself

Paying homage to old movies is nothing special, I guess they do have some balls for making that arms reference though

Was this the episode? Did they fucking take it down?

Here's an alternate upload: dailymotion.com/video/x54ycze