SPORTS IS BACK

>>>/sp/259732

But what about sport games? The only ones that were really fun were the memeones.

Hopefully we can get our /sp/artans back some day or other. Josh is long gone and Next being forced on them was why they left to my memory.

I remember some baseball game's demo on one of Playstation Magazine's disks being fun since you could choose to bean the hitter and that's just hilarious.

Nice, now we just Holla Forums to fuck off for good. And burn /furry/

Eh, I kinda want MLB The Show, but I heard it's been 5 years of glitchfests and freezing, so I'm trying to love the last PS2 one, but I'm not feeling it.

Super Mega Baseball is great and I can't wait for 2.

hello friends, i am a vegetarian midwestern, and i sure do love me some sports

do any of you know any fun sports games i could play to pretend i am a big black sports baller ?

Talking about traditional, there's som classics like PES 6, FIFA 10, NHL 09, supposedly the new PES due to Fox Engine, NHL 97, NBA 2kXX are pretty strong in their campaign modes
Talking about XXXTREME, SSX, Tony Hawk, Splashdown, there's plenty in that sadly defunct apartment

I want a UFC game on PC.

nhl 93/94 for sega were always my favs.

NFL Blitz.

Low energy there, sport

What's the point? That board's just going to get spammed to death.

thps4 is the best sports game

good luck fuckboi ;)

Wow, another attempt at Jim to seize the sports board from /sp/, post shitty articles with a news robot and ban anyone who calls him out for it.

Yeah too bad that's just a fiction, it wasn't forced on anyone, small boards that weren't on dedicated machines were a chore to post on. Even after they fixed the board_stats fuckup, both of which the cripple and the gook missed twice. Once in code review, and when they were migrating to FreeBSD to fix the MySQL issues.

No one forced /sp/ to post on Next, it was a necessity without a hacked on caching layer.

Just because Jim said it in last weeks meeting doesn't make it true, newfaggot.

Guy sounds like a massive faggot.

Also, why /sp/ left wasn't that Next was "forced" on them. They spent months shitposting on Next just fine.
Why they left is that Next was put into maintenance mode during the holidays, when the Cripple, Jim, Ron, and Josh went to Japan, where the 2channel guys were too busy going to strip clubs and giving hardware to the Cripple and Josh than to start giving any developer resources to actually help.

So, yeah, no. Stop taking anything Jim takes as fact. He's a lying kike, trying to rewrite history, but this place is already shit enough and filled with newfags that he doesn't get called out for it. Sad, after only a year.

Hi endchan

What's that supposed to mean? That I'm some sort of alt-chan boogeyman?
Nah, nice try though.
Keep sucking that filipino dick, though.
I'm sure the mentally retarded owner of this shithole, who has presided over multiple large breaches of websites that his garbage filipino outsourcing firm wrote, won't add more shady ad networks to the site.

Those guys are just fucking sad.

You mean /sp/
You can blame Jim for provoking their ire by stealing the board, using it to test his autistic son's news robot, and then banning people when he was called out for it.
But then again, for new/v/, it's not really a big surprise. No reaction when juicyads was added to the site. Filled with retards who don't even know what happened with /sp/, take Jim's word for it.

mil is a mad man someone has to stop him, no teven jims wife's son could stop him

Should we tell them Holla Forums manipulates gets with keyword filtering?

That's complete bullshit, they fucked off to 8.pl first before moving to a new home because they were completely getting fucked like no main board was.

No, it's not complete bullshit. They fucked off to Holla Forums.pl, then came back when they had a place to shitpost (Next). They did so for months on Next. Then, when Josh and the cripple went on holiday, Next was put into maintenance mode. To be followed by the failures of Laravel's database abstraction in the coming month, the lack of caching with varnish that didn't get done, the resource raping captcha written by the cripple, the project dissolved, and Jim and his autistic son stepped in after they refused to give him actual developer resources because Jim couldn't own it.

Nor is the fact that Jim has presided over multiple large scale breaches that his shitty filipino outsourcing company had written.

Prove me wrong, dipshit.

None of this is bullshit.

M-maybe we can have fun times during the Olympics again…