Stargate Origins

For once Holla Forums was right.

This is awful.

I seriously thought this was a fan film

We're always right.

No.

Wrong.

Holla Forums is wrong 99% of the times.

Except when we are right, then we are right 100% of the time.

sci fi is dead

The "show" so far has none of that, but is still bad because of how poorly written it is. The only gurlpower moment in it was a very awkward scene with the girl protag asking a nazi soldier "is there anything I can do to make you let me go?" and he said something and she replied "ew, no". Its was more subtle than 99% of 'period' shows who try to portray the period's sexism, and it was the only subtle thing about it.

Eh?

is this supposed to be comedic relief?

Yes. But we can't really say SG1/Atlantis didn't had this.

find me a time when Holla Forums was wrong.

go ahead, i'll wait.

Holla Forums thinks CG is what makes current special effects look like shit.

Holla Forums is always right It's a curse that rubs off the mother board to any other on hatechan.

Holla Forums works 60% of the time.

Everytime.

This miniseries is so awfully shot. The color grading, the lighting of the sets, it's like something made by a group of student.

that's a half-truth. cgi and digital cameras still don't mix well together, and modern cgi blends horribly on film that isn't 35mm, or somehow specially adapted to the film. that's what fucked the phantom menace

Holla Forums thought that Wonder Woman and Spider-man: Homecoming would flop.

And that soyrunner would not, due to being reddit.

Holla Forums is always right!

rèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

understandable due to wonder woman generally having been a cursed franchise before they injected jews into it
iirc it didn't do too well at first in the states, nothing did that summer, and then it slowly picked up because they kept it in theaters until the fucking winter.

also, going by their budgets and domestic hauls, they weren't flops but they didn't turn any profits, these films were saved by overseas box offices. again, half-truth.

Not being a hit doesn't make it a flop. A flop is a flop. Don't be Holla Forums.

did you read what i wrote? i said they weren't flops, both films made back their budgets but didn't give wb and disney much back in their pockets, both films were saved by overseas grosses. mind you, when you see the box office numbers for north america, that's a combo of canada and the united states, not just the usa, so it made even less here, which could technically put it under the flop category.

i mean shit, BVS made $800mil and the suits were still pissed because it didn't break a billion like the avengers did.

Holla Forums was wrong

Of course it was going to be shit, how would you think otherwise after SGU?

YOU ARE WRONG

Technically, you're a major asshole.

could, but i would say it doesn't. also, yes, i'm an asshole, find me someone on an imageboard that isn't.

Which movie has CG that surpasses practical effects?

Never seen it. Worth watching?

if you've seen pocahontas or fern gully, then you've seen avatar. the only difference is space.

The lead actress is pretty q.t. but her love interest is clearly a homo. I wonder who is the top, the British homo or the sand nigger homo?