Stop

Stop.

Now is the time to go play video games.

If you haven't already, take this opportunity to stop browsing and grab up a video game and play it for at least an hour.

It can be any video game. It could be a game that you've been trying to finish, or it could be a game that you just simply like to play. Whatever the case may be, take some time off of Holla Forums and go play it.

When you're done, come back and talk about it. You'll feel better.

Thank you.

R-Rob? Is that you?

I have studying to do

then why are you on Holla Forums :^)

I don't fucking know

Stop while you haven't lost control of your life.

i was just playing call of duty 11 screaming of the tortoise i'll go back to it

It's almost 4am in the morning here ROB that's no time to be playing vidya

Does reading some of the RPG books I've got gathering dust count? Because I spent half the weekend playing vidya.

which ones user?

I want to brush up on Fantasy Craft to run a new campaign, but I also just got a bunch of Worldbuilding PDFs which seem like they might be great for getting me back in the GM mindset.

my tip for you is to stay away from your computer, after you studied watch the embedded video there should be some good anti procrastinating tips in there.

ayyyyyyyy look what I have here :^)

Mein Aryan Brother of superior genetic stock!

Just got finished with a playthrough of Shinobi 3 on my new (to me) Trinitron. Looks gorgeous on this display. Any recommendations to play on my new setup?

Feel free to pas by 8/tg/ sometime, the gamefinder thread had a bunch of players but no GM. It could also use a thread.

That's what I've been doing for the past few days since the boy spam happened, playing Rabi-Ribi.

I'm on /tg/ more than I'm on Holla Forums, actually. Most of my games are done in person, though.. but since that's been falling through, I've considered getting into online games to get my fix.

Meant to say bot spam. Jesus Christ please no boy spam

It's been over an hour.

What did you play?

I played The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. I just went through the Forbidden Forest and saved Makar.

I never actually played through Wind Waker until about three years after it came out, although I wished I had got it when it was released. Back then, I stayed away from Zelda games and preferred straight-forward action games.

I could have used a game like that. Wind Waker came out in 2003, which was the same year my parents separated. It would have been a good distraction.

I ended up playing shovel the car out from under 6 inches of soggy snow and some mobileshit game.

just played might and magic book one for another hour, this game really kicks me in the balls but I love it

I replayed Sonic Battle a bit, it's still pretty good and I wish SEGA would make a sequel already.

I ate dinner, before hand I played Shantae Half Genie Hero. It was pretty fun, although Hero mode is a scam and removes all your power ups aside from some minor transformations. I enjoyed my six hours with it, and I look forward to Risky mode

I just spent the last few hours playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Was a pretty fun game.

Thanks Rob.

Finally feeling better, so I'm trying to wrap up a game I've been putting off. Trying to grind enough souls to max out La Sirene's fetishes isn't as easy as I had hoped with no more optional bosses to use as soul pinatas at this point, and I still need to get three of them up to level five.

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, had a run through that goofy dungeon thing. Started with Kain and along the way picked up Cecil, Gilgamesh, Tidus, Squall and Jecht. Used to be I'd pick up Bartz with a similar game mode in the original Dissidia, but 012 neutered Bartz in several ways, most heavily in creativity with how his moves synchronize with eachother.

Fuckin' love this game, it's like playing Advent Children instead of watching a hackneyed FF7 sequel play out. The only shitstick is that it very desperately tries to make Lightning the main character, with the tutorial for HP attacks and such literally having Tifa fawn over how cool her rose-petal Zantetsuken is and establishing her as ungodly powerful, able to smack aside Kain and the Warrior of Light with little problem.

Oops, I picked up Squall as an assist character. Also picked up Zidane and Gabranth as assists; I would've had Gabranth in my main posse if he'd shown up sooner.

is the new season any good?

Well that was depressing. Very little lore for the next game but I guess it fits in.

Was thinking of finishing lisa: the painful. Probably going to just start over. Maybe play it with a friend and we can go back and forth on the choices in the game.

I love you, R.O.B.
Back in middle school I hacked you up so I could play with you using my laptop.
I have your Famicom brother that I keep with me all the time.

Nowadays I spend more time making games than playing them, but I recently took a look back at Twilight Princess to look at the amazing environments they made for that game, to give me some food for thought on creating my own environments.

You choose the one time I'm not feeling like video games to make this thread. I'll play some tomorrow though, just need to set up my nes and crt and I'll play light gun games and snakes revenge.

This.

The OP doesn't actually play videogames and thinks everybody else on here is like him.