Let's make walking animations for every single pokemon in the game but not use them in any way

Pokemon Stars.
I fucking gurantee it. this is the most jewish fucking thing.

We have a Pokemon thread and nobody fucking cares besides casuals

Kill yourself

Alola was a bit too small for having pokemon follow you anyways; just buy pokemon Eclipse/ Sun and Moon 2 goyim.

I'm going to screencap this. and when it turns out that it's true.
I'm going to laugh at you.

Where's the footage of them walking away?

I saw some footage where they turned 360 degrees and walked away

Isn't it for the pokemon snap stuff?

No, only a couple pokemon ever appear in that and they have a separate set of animations for it.

I came to laugh at you.

While it is upsetting they aren't in SM, they'll probably be in the next game, Stars or not. Considering the feature was introduced in Gen IV, it only further perpetuates rumours for DP remakes.

What does this mean?

Safety net. It's similar to ???-type Arceus or Shiny locked pokemon.

I don't know, but they actually gave Mega Evos their own dex entries as well. Maybe they're going to just make them plain evos soon? Afterall, I don't think any were added in S\M and they were hidden postgame, I have to assume the fad is doing bad in the homelands despite what good they did for some pokemon.

What if Pokemon can walk around and move in combat like a turn based strategy game with only one to three combatants on each team?

I really want Pokemon to be more indepth than just a simple rock paper scissors mindgame RPG where you have to rely on RNG for a lot of the crazier stuff

Also I like the dreamy Sailor Moon-ish vibe of the first two gens the most

Parts of Sun/Moon chug on the 3DS, maybe one of these fuckers will follow you in the Switch port.

Yes, parts. By and large it runs fine unless you're in a double battle or have specific high poly Pokemon like Wishiwashi on the field.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK YES. Kick up their HP and give them real names and fix the fucking bullshit problem you created, you stupid nips.

6 Moltres, man.

I just want my Dragon Fairy and Dragon Electric to be real pokemon

While you're at it go through the 750 absolute trash Pokemon left over and buff their asses. They need to normalize stats post-power-creep, they need to diversify available moves, and in some cases they need to re-consider typing.

It's also a drastic measure but certain types overall need to be modified. Ice and Rock and abysmal right now, holy fucking shit.

You are basically describing Mistery Dungeon

It would only work if they nerf the Eviolite to giving a 10-20% increase in defenses instead of 50%.

Not really, just add triple types. They’ve been bending toward it for a while now. Triple types would add more weaknesses to overpowered Pokémon, and then you can get Pokémon that take advantage of it otherwise, like that anchor/wheel thing that is only Ghost/Grass. It ought to be Ghost/Grass/Water.

Kyurem’s forms, for example, would be Dragon/Ice/Fire and Dragon/Ice/Water. Charizard would be Fire/Dragon/Flying. Gyarados would be Water/Dark/Flying.

And it would finally allow for a proper nuclear reactor-style Pokémon that…

…is Steel/Electric/Poison…

too bad 80% of the megaevos are for pokemon that don't actually need evos huh

(and 8x weak to Ground HINT HINT).

FUCK YOU, CODEMONKEY. FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE. I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO BREAK UP MY FUCKING POSTS.

No no, Mystery Dungeon is good and all but I'm talking about commanding your Pokemon in battle against other trainers in a more advanced method. Mystery Dungeon is a Pokemon roguelike, and it's really good, but I'm talking about taking the main series concept in a new direction.

It'd be similar but a bit different. I'm imagining a top-down view and commanding your Pokemon around and having access to a larger movepool defined by your mon's species. Something more complex and exciting. Third person could work, too, though. Wouldn't mind an ARPG either.

I know; it’s bullshit. Dunsparce, Farfetch’d… Plenty of potential for single evos to get something that would prop them up better.

There's also running animations

As far as eeveemons go can we agree that Jolteon has the absolutely best ass?