XDCX Dreamcast

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

yes

How disgusting.

Where?

How so? It looks pretty damn cool to me.

Dreamcast was already associated with Microsoft with "Windows CE". Anyone who owns a Dreamcast knows that.

Nigger what

And this is how you spot someone on Holla Forums that just parrots what he's read on the internet and never actually owned a fucking dreamcast.

Huff some zyklon, kike.

Exactly. LOL

DC was compatible with windows so developers could include a minimal windows system on a disk and boot into it then straight into the game so the ports from PC could be easily made

You must be 18 years old to post.

Windows isn't Xbox, dumbasses. Also hardly any developers used the Microsoft SDK for games, as they preferred Sega's.

I've owned a Dreamcast for 16 years, nice try though faggot.

MIDF please go. If you actually liked the Xbox you have garbage tastes. Also Microsoft is one of the most jew corporations in the US, donating tens of millions to TCF and other pro-zionist organisations.

you're still a black nigger

CE tan is third best windows tan, right behind ME and Inu-T.

Windows is owned by Microsoft, the same company that owns Xbox. Nice try idiot.

The xboxHUEG was a fantastic console, and after the Dreamcast died it was the primary host of a lot of the more interesting games on the market.

That's not to say that it didn't bring cancer in with XboxLive, because it did, but the console itself and its games library were both very solid.

Both are made by Microsoft. Again, you must be 18 years old to post.

this better be some kind of meta trolling

It is.

what else

Nothing wrong with using a name like skankhunt82. A reference to South Park, but I put 82 instead of 42 because it's my birth year.

Did this controller ever get released?

This was a beta version of the Xbox S controller. The S controller was originally exclusive to Japan but was brought to the US later

The bright green Xbox symbol was kept only for the Japanese version. For the US version it was turned black.

That's some fucking bullshit user.
Those are what the aussie ones looked like.

Dreamcast included Windows CE compatibility but most games ran in "Katana" mode which was Sega's devkit for the console. Even most of the PC ports ran in that mode because you could get more out of the system with it and it was easier to work with. Nearly all games that used CE were either simple games like Puzzle Bobble.

both aussie controllers looked like this, we never had the green logo except for of course on the console itself.

Bullshit, I have one.

Yeah I remember having a black one, maybe got lucky.

Probably imported. Australia gets a lot of imports from Japan.

And still no answers as to how to get this.

it's obviously someone's custom mod.

Bummer. I really wanted to buy this.