Post the worst game you have ever played

Post the worst game you have ever played.
Not just contrarian shit. The actual worst game you have ever played.
Mine is pic related. It's grindy, it's boring, it's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cunningham's_Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you old enough to post on them picture boards?

Superman 64

Worst game I ever played and forced myself to finish. 80% of of they game is combat, and you LiTTERALY cannot die! If your invisible HP bar gets emptied you instantly ressurect in the same spot without any negative effects, what's the fucking point

Metal Gear Solid
I'm not even being contrarian, it's the one game I distinctly remember not enjoying a single part of.
The rest of the series was alright.

Worst game ever played doesn't work. It should have some guidelines like "Worst game you ever played that you payed FULL PRICE for"

hyperbole much?

Fuck I don't know

Impire
I must have been drunk when I bought it

Or maybe he doesn't regularly play shit games.

For me: Masters of Orion 3

Brink. What an uninspired pile of shit.

this isn't even the worst

or maybe he doesnt regularily play games period

My friends forced me to buy this through peer pressure and stopped playing it a week after I bought it , First achievement I got was a poo ,very appropriate.
Rockstar tabletop tennis was just boring and pain.
but hey the characters sweat a lot!

Mercenary Kings is worse than a 6/10. 6/10 is for games that are better than just functional. The only upside to Mercenary Kings is that it's functional.

The first one? You're shitting me.

All of them. Every video game is complete shit.
The fact that you somehow don't realize this is sad and pathetic.

Its functional and its got gud grafix, thus its 6/10.

The biggest, emptiest, piece of shit I've ever played. It ran at 20 FPS, had a retarded FOV, allowed no fun what so ever and and give head aches from a combination of the fucking pastel color scheme and the fact that those colors will be flashing all over your screen from various glitches.

I streamed it for about 8 hours as Holla Forums and a few of my friends watched me suffer.
I did it because one of my friends wanted me to play at least one shit game and stream it to balance out all of the good games I play.

FUCKING CHECKED, user CONFIRMED FOR BULL SHITTING.

It tries to have Metal Slug graphics with Metal Gear Solid story and it fails miserably. It has exactly one fucking map. It's a Kickstarter project. You may rescue Kickstarter backers. You play the first mission, you play the whole game.
It's just atrocious.

You don't know what shit is before you played Limbo of the Lost.It is absolutely awful in every damn thing it does. The graphics are either horrid, technically and aesthetically, or plagiarized from Painkiller, Oblivion, VTMB and many others. The story and characters are all pure sewage. Riddles are nonsense.
It even fucks up what you would think is impossible to fuck up. The fucking subtitles are crap and wrong. The interface is needlessly convoluted and makes everything tedious. Shitty games can be unfinished and non functional. Limbo of the Lost is not. It's a complete game, that you can finish, but everything about it is terrible. I can say with confidence it is, indeed, the worst game ever made.

Are you IGN? The pixel art is good but fucking bland. The gameplay awfully boring. I looked up videos to see if the guns sucked less ass later on, and they don't. The gunplay is like a really, really dogshit metal slug mixed with none of the shit that made monster hunter good. Also

Nope

Its got multiple maps m8
you not liking it doesnt make it an objectively bad game
its a boring game but its not an objectively bad game
its functional, its got stylish grafix, its a 6/10

remember user, reals > feels

If this isn't the worst, then it's damn close.

I hope you're getting paid for this.

Have you considered a career in "game journalism"?

i never bough a bad game tbh

Looks like an above the average rail shooter.What's so bad about it?

Agreed. I skipped Fable 2 and replayed Fable TLC, hyped to play Fable 3. It turned out 3 was shit and 2 wasn't better.

Looks good. Care to deliberate?

Pic related has the honour of being the only game to literally put me to sleep with boredom. Irredeemable trash.

digits confirm lucky motherfucker

Maybe he pirates everything before buying. It's a good habit.

Imagine Dungeon Keeper except with a glacial pace, godawful combat, where you have to micromanage all of the things no matter how inconsequential and no soul. This is Impire.

Oh god this pile of garbage fucking why.
At least after playing this FFXIII-2 looks good in comparison

Worst game at full price?
Probably Dead Space 3.
Every other shit game I've bought was discounted, gifted or just pirated it.
I fell for the meme, thinking that it would be as good as the previous ones.

Takedown: Red Sabre or even Assassin's Creed III. Every time I see threads like this, I have a strong feeling of anger about several games but can never exactly remember the exact one that pissed me off so much for being so shit. At this point, I feel like OP actually doesn't know what an actual worst game is.

I'm sure there are people out there who share similar feelings or have to deal with friends and family defending their buyer's remorse for shit like ARK: Survival Evolved or No Man's Sky.
At times, I wish there was something I could do about these people who are so stupid enough to buy shitty games or Early Access that isn't extreme. But there's nothing I can do besides trying to civilly reason with someone into not buying something like Watch Dogs 2.

dragonheart for ps1

On second thought, I'll add Dragon Age: Inquisition to that list too. I fucking hated that game so much and died further inside in regards to Bioware after finishing it. Seriously, I hope an accidental fire traps all the employees inside of their company building and kills them all in the slowest unforgiving manner.

Seventy fucking hours of my time and money I'm never fucking getting back.

FFXIII-2 is worth it for watching raindrops stream down Serah's firm nubile breasts

star trek away team

bought it new for a few cents

no man's sky is pretty stupid but nothing will ever match the hurt that Spore caused

Also it came out in like 2008 during which time everyone still believed the PC gaming golden age would last forever, so it caught everyone off guard. Maybe it was the first sign of things to come?

Probably this. It's possible I've played worse and just forgotten, but this has stuck with me. It's a fighting game. But it's very slow and very boring. Inputs are SSB-level easy, and the balance is godawful. You've got supers for some characters that will basically take the other guy out, but other characters' entire movesets are worthless. It's like if you made a parody of a bad fighting game, it's so bad. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

Your own fault for not quitting soon enough
Spending seventy fucking hours on it was your own choice

Awful.

The only redeeming part of the game was the combat which you never got to experience properly (because there is a grand total of 12 battles in the whole game) and could never lose.
In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the mechanics for it were really great. It's just that everything else was dog shit.

Were it less forgiving would it have been an okay game?

I gave up on bioware after playing mass effect 2. Mass effect 2 was still a pretty good game but it was already obvious that the consequences for bioware would never be the same.

I remember getting shitposted into oblivion back on halfchan when I said I wasn't going to buy Mass Effect 2 because if I supported them dumbing the series down they'd keep doing it. Fucking everything I ever got insulted for saying there was right. I remember getting called all sorts of things for saying "Hey you know we have rights as a customer and we shouldn't put up with devs selling a game on promises and not keepign to them"

I don't understand Lightningfags. Serah is definitely best sister

Even if you could die, it wouldn't change the fact that there are only 12 fights in the whole game.
Four different bosses that you fight three times with some minor changes and slightly higher difficulty.
Also, some dark monsters that appear very, very rarely, but you don't even have to fight them and can instantly kill them before they materialise.

It's not even a great platformer and that's what you do 90% of the game, along with collecting those light seeds to progress further.
Really average or below in everything else and only worth playing if you're a fan of the series, if only so you'd be even more grateful for the past games.

Overall, it looks like they had some good ideas but scrapped 3/4 of the game and just shipped it anyway.

I really loved sands of time. Didn't even know there was a reboot

Seeing Izuna on the cover, is that a crossover fighter then? What sort of logic is there for where they grabbed characters from? I mean, I've seen certainly seen crossovers where the connection makes sense (such as Smash Bros being predominantly Nintendo held characters) as well as don't (Chaos Wars being a crossover of Gungrave, Growlanser, Blazing Souls, Spectral Souls, Code of the Samurai, and Shadow Hearts; can't really see the logic of why those series), but I am really not recognizing much of those characters there.

Mass Effect is already a franchise made for the mentally challenged.

I regret playing ME1 for the eight hours I suffered through it. One of the most insipid pieces of shit I ever played. Everything about the game made me recoil in disgust, the animations, the textures, the disgusting models, the bland environments, the Nerf guns, the plebeian plot.

The gameplay was even fucking worse. It's like they took the worst aspects of TPS and action RPGs, mixed them together and then had everyone developing the game take a shit on top. I will never understand what kind of imbecile it takes to remember ME1 fondly, let alone pretend the franchise was worth shit at one point in history.

BioWare fans should be gassed on principle.

I don't know if you could call it a reboot.
There's also this thing and it's somewhat better, but really lacking when compared to the trilogy.

No, Izuna's just a secret character because I guess she's owned by the same publisher? She's a secret character, though.

Be that as it may, ME2 was a dumbed down ME1. But suggesting that a developer would do less work if you showed them they could get away with it was laughed at.

I know man. I should have just stopped after Mass Effect 3's bullshit but I just wanted a proper farewell and ending to the Dragon Age series. I don't plan on or ever supporting Bioware and EA after their bullshit though.

The moment you see a company doing dodgy things and refusing to deliver what they promised, you should stop supporting them.
I was a dumbass teenager who was naive to believe that their bullshit was minor and would eventually pass when Mass Effect 2 came out.
I don't know what was wrong with me as a teenager, but I'm glad I'm not braindead like the gullible retards buying these products still.

Doesn't seem that secret to me. Anyhow, so the non-Izuna characters were all originals or something? Just saying since it seems like Ninja Studio wouldn't have had a lot of other games to pick from to toss characters into it from.

As far as I remember, there was Izuna and some other girl from her game as secrets and everyone else was an original character donut steal.

ive played some pretty horrid games i played through those shareware disks grandparents liked to buy.
i remember this horse racing game that was a lot like the minigame in mystical ninja but wheres the fun in that when you cant do anything with the money? it was awesome in mystical ninja cause you could go buy some fucking powerups with the money or blow it in the arcade on other minigames. even gamblers probably wouldnt get a kick out of it because theres no risk. you just bet on fucking race horses.
hey at least it was a functional game. i know ive played worse but thats just the first thing to come to mind. after all theres no way mercenary kings is the worst game op played.

Really? I actually enjoyed Assassin's Creed III, it was nothing special but it was more fun than the previous installments.

The only fun parts were the ship battles. Everything else was the usual AC turd, the combat the same counter spam. It was also buggy as shit, and they managed to make the story somehow worse than in previous installements.

I'm still mad Ubisoft went and smeared AssCreed on top of AC4 instead of releasing it as a new pirate game.

These threads are always full of Nickelback
Cool to hate, but not the worst of the worst
Step it up, you hivemind-pandering shits

Maybe most of us have the good sense to actually avoid complete turds. Ever thought of that?

We joke about Shadow being edgy, but have any of you actually played the game?

Holy fuckin shit, it is the worst garbage I ever wasted time on. They tried to mix modern Sonic gameplay with swords and guns, the shit just doesn't work because you're trying to go fast but the game keeps stopping you to battle with your guns and swords, which is a pain in the ass with Sonic style gameplay. Also the story is completely bonkers with a fuckton of multiple endings so you have to play through this turd many times to see the real ending and even that is a huge let down.

There are also cameos of all Sonic friends you don't care about and they are all completely useless, even the voice acting feels like the actors just don't care.

It was very disappointing, totally opposite of what I was expecting

That would be this pile of shit.

Just
those controls.

I know people say "It feels like I'm playing underwater" when a game is sluggish, hard to control, and unresponsive. I really don't think this game needed to purposefully aim for that, though.

The characters even look like they do in GTA / Bully etc.

This game is such a mess.
They copied so many mechanics from monster hunter without them fitting together.
Instead of big hunts you have mostly levels with respawning trash and the only boss that I can remember gets recycled and has a baby tier pattern fight.
You have to pause to pick up every bit of trash you find and you have to pick up a ton of shit.

I can't count the times I fell sleep with trying to play Persona 3. The only really fun part was the Tartarus (an I can't lie the core battle mechanics where good enough to redeem the shitty visual novel gimmick). That said, their are far worse games if you merely brows Newgrounds. For fuck sake that Vivian James Game is a train wreck.

FEAR 3
Everything they could have fucked up they did and then some.

So what is the mystery?

The last two games I paid fullprice for are EDF 4.1 and Team Fortress 2. I don't think I like this guideline.

It's been forever since I've played this, but I distinctly remember it being a steaming pile of shit.
The only redeeming aspect is the idea itself, and how it's kind of interesting.
But there's a reason every other monkey ball focuses on just isolated levels floating in a void.

Not to mention the controls, it's the slippery control of heroes taken up tenfold with shadows instantaneous acceleration.

Wildstar

According to a greentext about the game I read years ago the mystery is the druids aren't real.

Remember quest 64?

I bought the collectors edition of Tera which I guess is pretty stupid but I did enjoy it for a little bit

You're a cop but everyone hates you and your coworkers constantly hinder your investigation. Travel back in time with a bunch of awful point and click puzzles and find out druids don't exist.

my friend actually bought multiple boxed copies of the game because he went full jew and sold the bonus items on the auction house. He never even played any MMOs before this but was obsessed with amassing money in it. He'd even ask me for investment money and then a little later he'd give me a return based on some weird auction house speculations

I rented Superman 64 when it was new. This year, my brothers and I spent a night getting drunk and 100% completing Bubsy 3D. We also 100% completed Megaman X7, and every mainline and spin-off Sonic game (including Shadow) released in the entire previous decade.

But I have never hated playing a game as much as I hate playing X-Com: Enemy Unknown/Within.

There is a point at which a game is just RNG and you "playing" it means you get the privilege of rolling the dice.

I didn't think quest 64 was enough of a game to call it good or bad, it was pretty much a skeleton of a game wrapped in next gen for the time.

HDN. This game is legitimately terrible, even for a low budget RPG. The framerate is poor, animations are slow and delayed as hell, all the dungeons are horribly linear hallways and arent even that big, you can't even use items either in battle or in a menu and have to rely on the RNG should your health fall under 50-30%, it's just so bad it's a miracle it even took off.

Also Sticker Star. There's a good reason it went down in price as it did, it's very bad. There's barely any story, finding where to go is annoying, all the characters are identical, and the combat is the hands down worst thing ever. In favor of no leveling up, you need to find health power ups on the field, and basic combat moves are turned into one use items. There's no point to fighting at all, all you get is gold which is just used to buy more weapons. This game is just so bad, it basically killed the entire Paper Mario series.

Oh God YIIK is out? I know what I'm doing tonight. Will report back on traincrash.

Stream it, nigger. Steam makes inability to stream inexcusable.

*precluding internet issues, of course.

That game was really bad. You barely could survive fights. Figured out too late to spam earth magic. Story was garbage my name is Brian and that is also the main character name which pissed me off.

I don't use Steam and it was just a demo. It's fucking shit. It intentionally limits the framerate of character movements to look "spritey" and is way too self satisfied.

Brink probably takes that cake, but uncharted 4 will hold a special piece of hatred in my heart because i was foolish enough to give naughty dog one last try. only to experience the most padded blowhard nofun game i've endured for aged. i will admit that i enjoyed uncharted 1-3 because it was dumb fun with lots of camp, and there were aspects of TLOU i will say were legitimately well done even and enjoyable

uncharted 4 retained none of those aspects but instead pushed for WALKING AND FUCKING TALKING EXPOSITION FOR FUCKING HOURS AND NO FUN BATTLES. the only set piece that got me actually excited killed that joy in the same minute as it was made far too obvious how invincible they made the player for it even on hard mode. starting it on hard mode just makes all the enemies into hitscan tanks so you don't get to do the few neat things they added like rope swinging as the game forced you more and more into cover making it feel more like a generic pop-and-shoot TPS rather than a indiana-jones style romp

i've played legitimately bad games like superman 64 but those are so bad you just stop playing because its badly made. stuff like uncharted 4 is just an insult

Fuck that final level.

I thought it would be like the Genesis Jurassic Park, but better.

Thanks, Jim.

It's one of my favorite games. I don't get all the criticism when it's basically SA2 with physics and guns. You don't even have to use guns, shadow is strong enough on it's own, and the game is actually faster than both SA and SA2.
Other than that, your complains are valid, but the gameplay is not that bad. Only complain I have is how retarded some missions are, and they force you to backtrack. At least the backtracking is kind of easy.

Post an screenshot.

Pokèmon Y.

this thread is great

That game Trudeau made.

Overwatch.
Or Simcity Societies.

Also Rogue Legacy.

There is a difference between unpopular opinion threads and "the worst game youve ever played".

not according to this thread :^)

Didn't think of that because it doesn't make any sense. It doesn't have to be a complete turd to be the worst you've played. Everybody has their blemishes. Mostly as kids. But somehow people are mentioning all the games that are cool to hate on Holla Forums, and haven't played anything worse?! Wow, that's such a weird coincidence! It's always the games with a certain amount of mainstream popularity or marketing behind them as well.

More like:

Reminds me in WoW how you used to never get an answer to a question in city chat, but if you shouted something wrong like "Ice enchant is 20g" everyone would respond with the right answer just so they could call you a dumbass.

Reminder that one of the characters in that game is literally Reimu with cat ears.

solid observation

Something in your post is triggering Cloudflare into thinking you're trying to hack the site via an SQL injection. Something in there is being detected as a conditional.

legit worst game I have ever played was undertale because it's propaganda and not a game.
most poorly programmed / shit genuine game I have played is probably asscreed unity

eeeeuuuggghhhh
Five seconds in MS Paint and I already made the YIK character look significantly less ugly

Are you trying to fiddle me or is Cloudflare that retarded?

Rogue Legacy is really shitty.

AssCreed III and Battlefield 4 were way more broken, from a technical standpoint.

I am not kidding. This is actually what happens. Codemonkey has had to explain it multiple times on /sudo/.

I am the anonymoose hacker known as plaintext

That's the problem.
Only a bunch of them are actually "fun", good or/and doesn't have some kind of political/religious agenda.

(checked)
Great work! Do you work for Nintendo tree-house?

YIIK is fucking knock off Phonogram. Dropp'd.

Limbo of the Lost is one of the worst games ever made but it's so blatant about being so incredibly fucking bad i unironically love it.
It breaks the barrier between "this is so bad it's painful" and enterts "this is so bad i'm incredibly entertained by this".

The protagonist being an absolute stupid clueless asshole.
The horrible voice acting.
The backgrounds ripped from TES and other games.
The puzzles that make no sense.
The indiana jones theme whistling for no reason.
That one undead faggot talking your ears off every time he's in the scene.
CRANNY FAGGOT
THAT GODDAMN ENDING

I should hate it but i just can't.
I love it just like i love The Room and will always sit down to watch it every time someone streams it, i can't help myself.

Repost that shit in four different posts so we can isolate the conditional that is being detected.

First post:
Second post:
Etc.

Sure, why not. It's not the first time I've been cockblocked by this shit so I'd like to know what to not say to avoid it.

Pic related is a game a friend managed to talk me into picking up on a whim because we were at a store and he had spent weeks singing its praises. It is legitimately the worst game I have ever paid money for. The gameplay is fucking ass, being an extremely slow-paced TRPG with unskippable animations for everything. Battles themselves are extremely boring, with no unique mechanics. Every single story battle is purely a stat check, nothing more. There's no skill or strategy involved.
Pic related is a game a friend managed to talk me into picking up on a whim because we were at a store and he had spent weeks singing its praises. It is legitimately the worst game I have ever paid money for. The gameplay is fucking ass, being an extremely slow-paced TRPG with unskippable animations for everything. Battles themselves are extremely boring, with no unique mechanics. Every single story battle is purely a stat check, nothing more. There's no skill or strategy involved.

The game requires a ton of grinding (unless you buy the cheat DLC, goyim!) yet the story has an internal timer that will lock you into the worst possible ending if you spend too much time grinding (read: almost any at all) unless you grind in specific dungeon areas. This is notable because the game has obscenely shit load times; I'm talking 45 seconds for a single random battle. Dungeons double this wait period because you have another load after the battle. It bears repeating that it takes ~45 seconds to load a fucking static background and on average 6-8 sprites for a shitty battle. It also stops to load for skils, so that's great too. This is with the game installed to the HDD; it's worse off disc.

It's something between those two chunks, it won't post as a single chunk but will seperately.

The top 3 characters looks like a rip-off from guilty gear.
Potemkin, Slayer and the last one gives me an strange Bridget feeling,

here

Well yeah, why would you want to play that game with a reduced framerate?

the only good thing is that it ended in 2 hours

You are using if and or a lot in those portions. Somehow, the syntax of that paragraph is being detected as an attempted injection. That's why you can post it if they're separate, but not together.

poor bait

it's not just the EU version

What is this bait you speak of :^)

I got a few more if you want me to post more.

reminder that every game I posted now and before are the worst games in vidya and no one should ever play them.

never ever

Prototype could've been so much better than it was. It's almost depressing.

k.

It's the worst game ever made.
Maybe. Maybe theres shittier with shittier mechanics or plots. The problem is that those games get recognized as what they are: Shit. Life is Strange is fucking acclaimed for some reason. That's why it's the worst game ever, it's fucking cancer. This and everything David Cage has ever put out are the malignant tumours that are the personification of everything thats killing videogames.
I hope we eventually enter some sort of golden age that looks back on this kind of tripe and says "holy fuck, we're glad we don't make shit like that before".

It's a shit game and you should feel bad for liking such a shit game. Kill yourself my man :^)

you know I'm right, anyway here's the last batch of terrible games.

k.

FUCKING TAKE THE BAIT

k

For me it was Mass Effect 3
It became, the last game I ever bought at full price.

fuck of

ha.

to be fair not being a national socialist in two thousand sixteen and using the derogatory term nazi is grounds for ignoring/filtering.

There's probably been some other piece of shit that I played that was worse, but I can't remember for the life of me, so that's the worst game. Share the same experience with user, fell asleep at around Chapter 8, and the "promise" of how it would get better three chapters later didn't motivate me in the least.

I thought it was cool adventure, but it was a 5min walking simulator. I mean look at this screencap. There was no refund in that time

it's still a very good game, but if given the proper resources it could've been one of the best of all time

It doesn't get any worse than this while still being functional.

Daikatana, holy mother of god

feels oldfag that I'm the only one to mention it so far

It was a Gears of War cover shooter, xbox live arcade exclusive, multiplayer only. What makes it special you ask? You can only ever move from cover to cover, or stay in cover. The game jetpacks you around from chest high wall to chest high wall. There's also endless killstreak robots, it's buggy as hell, and everything about the visual design and the setting is bland, tedious, and headache-inducing. I only played it because it was published by the people who made Scribblenauts and I liked that game at the time, I'm the only one who remembers it, and frankly that's a good thing.

I liked it, though*

Fuck this stupid game.

Why'd you do that? You probably could have gotten a refund.

Kill yourself faggot.

Daikatana is forgotten for a good reason, I have no idea how you could fuck up a Quake/Doom style FPS that horribly.

Is that that game with the incredibly shit trailer with the song that gets progressively more incomprehensible as it goes on? I hope you didn't pay money for it.

The worst Zelda ever made that nostalgiafags keep pushing.
I had a hard time finding the strength to finish this piece of trash on emulator, I can't imagine how much fucking harder it would've been if I were playing on original hardware at 15 fps and 1/10th the resolution

No you didn't.

But then someone else might experience turd birthday. Nobody wants that.

It's a demo they put up for free. It was just shilling universal health care.

Explain.

Fucking Holla Forums is broken.

Fucking how, does he play an hour every day as self flagellation?

well yeah, we were attacked by robots yesterday.

It's called Cunningham's Law meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cunningham's_Law

The game requires a loading screen to go up a ladder. Oh god and the battle system as has Undertale minigames. Jesus cancer Christ.

Is that really Aeris? They just put her in and refer to her by name like nothing?

shit, forgot to take off my sage

What was so bad about spore? Never played.

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, the N64 Version to be precise
The entire game is an awkward mess, probably one of the worst on the n64 library

WWF: In Your House
It's a massive downgrade from Wrestlemania the Arcade game, it feels slower, the sprite quality is bad, no music during the actual game, the finishers are unimaginative, etc.

Yep. She's right outside the main character's house, too, at a grave of a major character. Totally retarded.

I only played it because we didn't have a PS2 when Budokai came out, so this was the only DBZ I could play during my DBZ phase. It was awful. Imagine running Street Fighter II on the worst emulator you can find. That's how this game plays.

I was going to call you a faggot for the Lightspeed Rescue game, but man, the N64 version looks so different to the PS1, is amazing. Why would they be so different. Lightspeed Rescue in PS1 is one of my favorite childhood games.

Again, I thought it was the PS1 version. Man, that's terrible.

An amazing soundtrack can turn a 7/10 game into a 10/10 game for me. Pic related as well.

It was what turned EA from a all around shitty company to the infamous ultimate scourge against vidya.
Imagine a sim game that was supposed to end all sim games and the guy capable of doing it was willing to make it as the magnum opus of his career. A sim game where every stupid detail down to a dorf fort level was in play. The game was supposed to take eons of effort to get to evolve and ascend through technological ages before reaching the stars. It was supposed to be complicated and difficult to keep your own creature alive as the guiding hand to transcendence just like actual life would be.
Then imagine the publishing company comes in and tears it all down for the sake of cost, quotas, timetables, and marketing. They simplify it so every 5 year old shit eater and their retard cousin can win and instead of the serious scientific approach they remodel it like a pbs kids cartoon with gameplay like a fischer price toy. Stages of development that were supposed to be engaging and laborious turned into 5 minute minigames with totally inconsequential choices. 4 minigames that lead up to the crescendo space age which was turned into babbies first space RTS. A game originally titled "Sim Everything" could be completed in an afternoon.

This game's development is one of the biggest, if not the single largest, reason Holla Forums is so irrevocably cynical about vidya. It was the rise and crushing fall of a dream game happening in real time and EA will never be forgiven for what they did to it.

Mercenary Kings is a good game.

The controls and animation are great and the weapon customization is crazy.
It even has local and online coop.

It's biggest problem is the amount of of re-skinned enemies and the piercing snipers being OP.

Don't know how this can be the worst game you ever played, are you 8 year old and never played anything else?

Would be intersting to see where Chris Hecker ended up. Probably sucked his way up the EA corporate ladder.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/cuckchan/

Hard to say. I guess one of the various movie based games back on the SNES.
Luckily I only ever rented those from Blockbuster back in the day so I never needed to own them.

So you only post in threads about shitty games.

Gone Home

It was marketed to be a spooky horror/mystery game and I avoided doing research on it to avoid spoilers

I think he got shitcanned actually.
Now he sucks off indie devs instead.

The guy co-founded the Indie Game Jam before the game was made. He is literally the cancer killing games.

If I hear Gridania's theme ever again I'm going to go on a killing spree.

The PS1 version is the better one by far, it's a straight Beat 'em up with little bullshit in-between, and the Megazord battles are better, still I don't understand why only the Supertrain and Omega Megazord are available while leaving out Victory Robo and Max Victory Robo

It's ok user, It happened to me tooI kept waiting for some amnesia type monster to come and fuck with meI guess it was still horror in the end :^)

You know some people only bother with game's that they've heard from reliable sources are good. Doing so ensures that the worst games they ever play are only going to be merely mediocre. They would never play anything truly awful because they would pretty quickly hear "it's shit, don't play it" and not bother.

This one actually has something of a story behind it… basically the guy who made this did some other cheap, low-budget shit and kept getting outsold by Flappy Birds clones and made this thing as a 'fuck you' to the people that actually buy/play this shit. If I remember correctly it sold better than his other stuff.

The reason many smart people don't succeed is they disregard ideas as "bad" or "too stupid" because they can't bring their own thinking down to normalfag levels. Something you make as a joke or an insult, bad on purpose, often sells better than something you poured heart, time, and effort into.

Oh I remember. I used to follow that fucker online. I distinctly remember his only good game being Blok Drop U and that one mouse maze game he kept hyping up and delaying to no effect and even then his shit got progressively worse over time.

Fuck all of you. I win.

Heatseeker
I expected Ace Combat meets Burnout, instead I got the lowest flight ceiling ever.

What didn't you like about customrobo?

Contrarian is not fucking a buzzword. Shut the fuck up.

Look at the posts. It's the most desperate bait for a videogame board.

Mock me all you want but I really, really enjoyed Dragon Age: Origins. The combat was pretty shallow and the RPG elements weren't the most robust, but it had good art direction and the characters were interesting for the most part. Even the characters I hated like Wynne weren't a big deal because you can just ignore them and they have no impact on your experience if you leave them at base and tell them to fuck off in dialogue. I rate it quite highly.

So my worst game goes to Dragon Age 2. I have never since played a Bioware game, and still to this day can't comprehend how they managed to fuck up on such a scale.I tried playing it but never got to the 2nd act because I was so goddamn bored.

spore.

still cant believe I preordered that shit

you'll note that he's actually posting good games that are hard to find much fault in

Fable 2 was good