Serial Experiment Lain game?

Since we're being invaded by bots I figured there's never been a better time to ask about the SEL game
I'm honestly surprised this even exists, have any of you guys played it? Was it good?

It's a set of audio dramas, basically, like that one visual novel for the blind - only much, much more violent. There's a translated transcript of the game available out there, but it's recommended that you treat it as subtitles for the game (going through it alongside the actual audio) rather than just reading through it by itself.

Never played it here, though I am a fan of the show and learning moon. While it may be very, very low on my priority list of JP-exclusive games to play, I do want to eventually.

As you probably know, the scenario of the game was written first. Entirely different from the show aside from the beloved MC, it's chock-full of voiced dialogue and journals to read.

If you wanted to fully enjoy it, you'd basically need a near-native understanding of moonrunes.

Oh damn, I found this but I'm assuming the game is much longer

i need to watch SEL at some point

Japan only.

Praise Lain our cyber goddess. More Lain is always good.

Lain is babbys first """""""deep"""""""" anime

That would be Evangelion.

fuck off lainchan

That is one cancerous site, it's filled with anarcho kiddies and other Holla Forums faggots.

Can someone give a nice summary of what the fuck is going on? Watched one episode then gave up since I was underaged when I first watched it.

I've been trying my hand at real life for the past weeks, what's this I hear about bots?

Lane?

Some autistic furfaggots is spamming the boards with botposts. Mods are on overdrive.

Aye.

is the metapurpose of the show.
Watch it and try to figure out "when" Lain is real and when Lain is not real.
heh
heh

its not even a videogame
thats the worst and best part

Things that happen in the internet begin to happen in real life as a slightly autistic girl begins a journey of self-discovery trying to understand the nature of reality itself.

Wait, doesn't this sound alike what's happening so far here? Why is it that japs predicts shit like this in a form that involves little girls and mechas.

I don't want to spoil anything, but Lain begins to get interested on computers as the series develops.

it had to be someone young, older brains arent malleable enough to make such big changes