RESPECT THE ROBOT

ITT: we post VIDYA robots and prove we are not bots by staying on topic!

I agree fellow human, robot vidya is the best vidya.

MOTHER 2 had pretty cool robots.

If they made a commercial video game for this guy like Burger King and Pepsi did I might play it.

just fuck my shit up

Sonic games have good robots that go heavily under appreciated.

I hope you're not thinking about posting Claptrap from Borderlands.

ROB tripfag, is that you trying to wear sheep's clothing?

You tried, I guess?

Post mech themes.

That said I fucking hate the robots and characters in Seed.

Claptrap's actual design is kinda cute, shame that he's such an annoying faggot.
There are apparently female Claptraps judging by that swimsuit mag in the BL2.

What a shit song. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Here's a picture I drew a long time ago.

RESPECT THE ROBOT

Haven't drawn since high school.
I need to get back into drawing. I've been telling myself that for months but I never do anything.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

How about drawing an AC from Armored Core?

I'm gay and I like girly robots

you are damn good too, don't stop pls

I'm gay and I like sexy masculine robots.

Fuck it. if my post number is even, I'll do a sketch of Nineball. If odd you choose.
Pic related is how well I can draw. I haven't drawn in about two years. I I do awful I deserve to be bullied.

Robots are neat, but how about cyborgs?

best

gross

RESPECT

You better prove that you're not a bot or you're getting banned.

this spambot attack could change funposting as we know it

[insert something about robots here to prove I'm not a bot]

Post decepticons and autobots if you want. Soundwave is best decepticon

Tailgate is the absolute cutest

Did that fight between Kuratas anf Megabots ever happen?

when are we gonna see some variety in mech games that dont revolve around 1v1 or 2v2, or tactics games?

What game has the cutest robot?
I am not asking for robotic mating purpose if that's what you were thinking. Human laugh sequence.

Wildstar has top tier robo waifus RIP CLANG, we had fun times together

DOMO ARIGATO BUI ROBOTO

System Shock 2 had some pretty good robots. Especially the milspec variants.

LOCATION CONFIRMED SENDING SUPPLIES

BEST DROID COMING THROUGH

vaginaface pls

What was so godawful that you had to delete it? I'm curious now.

Robutt?

this truly has been the best year.

Is this from something larger or are these the only pictures in the series?

00111110 01001110 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100011 01101000 01110011

I don't know, I wish there was more but those are only ones I've seen.

Couple of new pages released for this one lately.

lol

Look, I know he rode her but I thought in a literal sense..not the other sense.

Personally, I am of the opinion that, if you are going to fuck the robot, it should be clearly robotic.
This is just a human girl with some interchangeable parts. Not something to scoff entirely at, but just not my speed either,

NO ZAKU

How would you fuck that robot, specifically? it wasn't designed with anything like a vagina nor would it feel any pleasure at all if you attempted to fuck the verniers.

Reminds me, Shinkawa's doing some new work in this whole godzilla x eva crossover thing.

It look like Metal Ger RAY.

Wait, wait..it's Godzilla x EVA, so it's Metal Gear REI.

I can respect your dedication. I'm more of a "3" man myself if I would have to set myself onto a point in the scale but it's not really that clear. I like clearly (human) feminine features but what really does it for me is the idea of customizability, master-subordinate dynamic and the possiblity for teaching the robutt how to feel. I'm a sucker for the type of stories where dysfunctional girls get helped and the girl being a robot is a whole new level of that.

Fuel ports, exhausts, basically you just find a hole and you go.
Lack of pleasure is a concern, but the lovingnesses can substitute. Maybe.

I don't really know, though. Do you think I've actually fucked a Zaku? Of course not.
That said, they aren't true robots anyway. Just a big car, basically.

…. I want to own this but man does it look expensive.

Wait what did I miss?

I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari Kiri Rock. I need scissors 61!

Does AI count as robutt?

It's just some big push of crossover merchandise so far, it doesn't look like there's actually going to be a film or anything like that.

Damn it.

>bog-standard heroic JAPAN-ONRY autobot gets turned into a super-religious nutjob that kills another autobot because muh fanfiction As interesting as the whole "religious zealot" angle is, I vastly prefer the plain old vanilla Star Saber
… I honestly don't know anymore.

Nigga's a better healer than the dedicated healer.

Yup…apparently there are Cybertronians who wants the robo-D and there's Cybertronians who prefer the scissor action.

Where the fuck are your eye brows?

DID SOMEBODY SAY CLANG?

/m/ get!

Your dubs aren't enough. Post CLANG to repent.

Not today, clang.

LYNCH BUI

Just call him a fucking pleb. There is no need to be polite with them /monster/-tier uncommitted fuckeroos.

All the Sonic Robots are fucking awesome
Emerl is the best

through dick, unity user.

Yet still not as good as the combined might of a frog and a retard.

beepboop boop beep boop *whirr*

moar

there isn't any more at the moment.

fuck

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

Yeah, my favorite flavor is vanilla.

So what are some good retro robot games?

war of the monsters has 2 flavors of big damn robot. and kickass loading screen posters for them

oh and heres some skins for them

Just

War of the monsters is pretty fun but I always hate going 2v1 in that game, its the most frustrating thing when one runs away to heal while the other annoys you and then he runs away to heal while the first guy annoys you. Fuck whoever decided arcade mode should be nothing but you versus 2 other monsters.

Atkeast Robo 47 was cool.

REMOVE MEATBAG

Mega Man or Chibi Robo.

I want to plow an SD Zaku.

SRW:Z2

Fan game that at least has every unit ever featured, although without animations, when?

Just turn animations off. You don't need to know nip to play those games, but it certainly helps you enjoy them.Luckily, they are starting to bring them over in grorious engrish, the way god intended them.

Daily reminder that SHE'S NEVER COMING BACK.

No no, I mean I want every robot ever featured in the series in one game.

I know it's a license impossibility, so a fangame would have to step up and I understand that a fangame would not have the animations the actual games are lauded for.

I prefer the US soundtrack because I grew up with it

He was the only good thing about CoD:IW.

Silly user that's not a robot, everyone knows Metroid is a man.

So he killed himself after that?

hon hon oui oui it's your favourite robot: Cain! Applause si vous plait.

nice, what did you use?

But that has the best robutts.

Why is Arcee so lewd?

Because she is surrounded by dick all the time?

If there's any game in dire need of a remake it's Earthsiege 1. God damn, it's so ugly yet it has everything I want: Customization and painfully slow building of new objects of respect. Give me that and by that I mean building and customizing, not just combat in VR and I will die from dehydration through repeated ejaculation.

I hope that Shin Godzilla's sequel, if being produced, will include an EVA inspired Mechagodzilla.
Kiryu, the Millennium Series' Mechagodzilla, is essentially like an EVA in that it's a robot built on an organic base. It's built on 1954 Godzilla's bones after they're dredged up from Tokyo Bay
Considering the ending to Shin Godzilla, I doubt that a sequel will be coming out any time soon. The JSDF work with the USAF and devise a plan to stop Godzilla by distracting it with conventional munitions, weaken it, and cool it down sufficiently to freeze its blood and freeze Godzilla in place

You know, i wouldn't even be mad if it was guacman and he actually replied to posts about/to him. This bot offers nothing. Hell it just copies and pastes old posts from archives. Real waste of time tbh.

Yeah, I wouldn't actually mind if we had an algorithm designed to be the ultimate shit posting machine.

AI isn't real.

> The JSDF work with the USAF and devise a plan to stop Godzilla by distracting it with conventional munitions, weaken it, and cool it down sufficiently to freeze its blood and freeze Godzilla in place
That's just asking for a Pacific Rim-styled sequel/spinoff right there. Each superpower nation raising armies of cybernetic Shin Mechagozilla-esque dreadnoughts with an organic base from cloned bodies based on tissues samples taken from the original.

bump

You shall not bump disrespectfully.
You shall use the need for a bump as an excuse to shamelessly shill for a vidya that not only respects the robot but also respects the respect for robots.
Go forth, play this game and sin no more.

klaatu barada nikto pleb

Can anyone please post that one machine from a nip vidya that looks like a cross between a Yugioh dragon and Ray-01?

I think it actually has a similar color scheme. It definitely had claws.

Absolutely fucking disgusting, you do not respect the robot.

They're not robots, really.
They're, biomechs, I guess?
Warframe's lore went fanfic-tier after the space kids were introduced.

Once again Holla Forums fails to post best robot. Are you niggers even trying anymore?

The first two here are also acceptable.

I always wanted a Techromancer sequel but I don't trust Crapcom to give it the respect it deserves.
Same goes for Cyberbots.

And had energy pulsing through it like it wasn't even mechanical, but instead a plasma beast covered in armor.

Bump for mechs.

Do Warframes count?

Who wants to see Jin and the cast of Cyberbots and Techromancer in SRW? Hoping against all hope that Capcom somehow comes to their senses and let it happen Seriously, G. Kaiser and Mazinger team-up!

Claptrap was better in One where it was a series of often victimized drones as with varying personalities as opposed to being condensed to a annoying mascot character.
A lot of things were better in One.

Why did they have to go?

Battletech is a tabletop tactics game first and foremost you retard. Of course that's the direction they going towards.

They were too pure for this sinful world.

Both games also feature robot mercenary waifus that you can work for

last page of this hit today. there's going to be more.

Robo waifus IRL when?

Ash is so fucking cool, easily the coolest fucking boss in the game besides maybe Viper.

Soon, we have to get there in steps

JP/EU still blows it the fuck out completely.

Oh, never mind, it's from something called Xenogears.

Megatron will never be as badass as comic Shockwave. Except for that one time when megatron killed shockwave

looks like Beachcomber

Will we ever see a real Zoids game or anime again?

Mah nigga, shockwave doesn't get enough love

But Megatron and Shockwave will never be as awesome as Ratbat

howdy pardner

I was lying there's one more extra. not as good as the rcee stuff. too much robo cock.

fucking floor detection i fucking deleted the previous post already

NO ZAKU, BOY! NO ZAKU!

Why do I keep seeing this gif posted in relation to Warframe?
It's not even good.

Your respect for the robot is questionable.

ha ha so did i, but of course they couldnt do it

did you even stop to consider why they have?