Overwatch Thread

resident heal slut makes it to masters edition.
Season 3 folks how are your ranks doing
Holiday update on the 16th.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.youtube.com/c/KingCriticRules/live
bra
weibo
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/806196531795673088
clips.twitch.tv/iddqdow/BrightDogBuddhaBar
archive.fo/f9Cf0#selection-8781.90-8785.112
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752545497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely pathetic.

How to bumplock Overwatch threads:

Samefag post three times just saying "bump"

By the way, watch out. mods are major cucks and will find any excuse possible to ban you for trying to intervene with overwatch threads. I got banned for 5 hours just for saging it with a random image and got banned for "off topic picture"

Streaming again, if anyone would like to watch and offer tips for improvement.

OVERCUCKS GO HOME

tf2 is better, overwatch has no community maps, community servers or hats

if blizzard servers die overwatch dies with it

Oh no what will they ever do without the cancer that killed TF2 and infests every multiplayer game.

How did it destroy tf2?

Tell me how much non-hat non-cosmetic content was added to TF2 after the hat boom, hell even bug fixing and balance changes were delayed and ignored to make more hats to get that crate and key money. And now loot crates with cosmetics are in every goddamn multiplayer game including the one this thread is about.

Not getting new weapons, bug fixes and balance changes being delayed equals tf2 being destroyed?

yes

Well then our definitions of destroyed are not the same, the game is fine, the community is fine, and there are still tons of people playing it.

And if valve servers shut down, we will still be able to play tf2, unlike when blizzard shuts down their overwatch servers.

nah, it ain't
nah, it ain't

Prove it

With recent updates it takes a fucking forever to get in to a server, and then you have to wait forever to get in to a new server once that ends. Ranked is a joke and valve still doesn't recognize competitive (although I couldn't care less about comp). The community is by and large autistic bronies and furries, who now even have brony and furry cosmetics in the official game. Lastly balance is still pretty fucked as soldier and demo can fuck over virtually any other class, and the heavy is useless.

Look in the mirror

In my case it takes about 15 seconds in casual mode, so I'm not noticing that forever part.

You know you can just leave and immediatly try connect to another right?
The servers that I play on aren't filled with what you talk about, so I don't agree with that.
lol, what? show me
I allways play heavy on payload, heavy rips through demos and soldiers on close range
Maybe you're just bad at heavy

Fuck this gay earth, this shit happens no matter what game we play. We ended at nearly the same rating last season too.

then maybe they fixed it
Why fuck should I have to find a new server after every fucking round?
aren't you lucky then
look up the hundkopf
In pubs yes, but if you come up to an experienced player he can destroy you no matter what. Heavy is out DPSed by most classes. Hell look at 6s and highlander, heavy is by far away one of the least played classes along with spy.

high ranking bronze thanks to pro tracer's bullshit in placement matches

Mercy is way overrated this patch, shes made of balsa wood if you're against players that are any good. Lucio and Ana are far superior teamfight healers especially in this meta where DPS heroes are so weak and Nanoboost and Amp It Up are so strong.

Literally just play pharah

this seasons rating was heavily effected by last seasons final season high ranking.
I went 3 wins 1 draw and rest lost my season high was 3220 last season and my final was 2800 and i came out like 2977. it was weird I was expecting low 2000s after the placement and was about to just plain give up this season but i placed pretty high and powered thru each day and manage to get to 3500 today.
just get good at healing and your servants will never die

Time

I love a good ruse.

I wont be able to attend the Christmas event, so I hope you all get the skins you want. And the placements you deserve!

What a shitty game
I like how none of the fags even notice you and blob around on a fucking spamfest tunnel

Kill yourself

Shit, forgot the cool music

The explosive i'll be dealing with will do that for me user!

Good

WEW

When you expect to get angry when playing this game, it becomes slightly more tolerable. I get tilted after 3 losses.

Keep telling that to yourself you retard

Any tips for an aspiring healslut? (Working my way through plat)

I thought the update would come on the 13th, anyway, I am a lowly silver player that may stay on the 1580s at most, if I get fair matches I don't really care much if I can't climb higher.

I went 5-5 and got 1406 bronze, your placements are based on your season high and season finish, that is, if you win all your placement matches you will get your last season high, and it goes down from there.

I went 3-7 and got 2800. I was 3100 in season 2.

What I hate is how sometimes I get invited to a group, then other people as well, then we lose and the other invited people immediately leave the group.

There was a GM that still got 4000 after winning only 2 matches.

i agree on all points but the hats. but im very much burnt out on tf2. ive been waiting for a similar class based shooter to come out for a while.
theyre more geneous with skins than they are with hats, i guess theyre less special in that sense. still, i wouldnt mind putting a silly hat on them.

after they changed his rev up mechanics hes kind of terrible, 'surprise heavy' is dead and with it anything slightly resembling versatility.

Ayylmao if you're here you're a faggot.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/hugbox/

Already in one

opps ya comes out on the 13th idk why I thought it was 16 idk lot of things are suppose to come out on the 16th probably why i mixed up teh two

dont worry with all that sprinting he does hes not going to fall out of shape.

I've got a great tip for you

get out

OH GOD

That seems like something that shouldnt happen, since no other healer can heal it.

I just want to jizz inside the blue girls butthole.

You could always try testing it with friends.

Why do people pick Bastion? Especially on attack. He ends up being trash 99% of the time.

Noice corridor-fucking

I wish I had friends that played this

aren't we your friends?

"Placements" are a joke. Also I've been maintaining close to a 1-2 win/loss ratio and still holding steady in ranks.

Just blink my tank up

Can't believe you guys actually bought this.
Bobby Kotick was right. Gamers will buy anything you throw at them, specially if it has tits and ass.

No fucking shit, Sherlock. Are you a communist who doesn't understand supply and demand or something?

My argument was not "buy things they like"
My argument was "buy any brightly colored shit you throw into the fan"

And my argument is that you're a giant cockgobbling autistic faggot.

I have mark as a friend, but he stopped playing

Mark isn't one of us.

Why don't you go shoot some more non-americans to save your country from another nuclear bomb?

Just remember, this is your fault, you supported Blizzard, you gave them money and you became the cancerous "giant cockgobbling autistic faggot" that you criticize back and forth.

Autism, kill yourself.

So what did Blizzard do this time that made you so cranky?

I see your Summer Games image, so I assume you're upset about loot boxes which every game in the world has now? Or was it the fact that you couldn't buy skins you want with in-game currency, which they changed for the next event?

What's the problem? I want to know. Did you play WoW a lot and then realize what a fucking waste of your life it was after they made it worse and worse? What's the deal?

What is supposed to be wrong with the picture?

Yeah, Bastion is trash. It doesn´t matter if you pick him in competitive or quickplay. He always ends up as scrap metal in the first few seconds of the round. If you want to be an effective bastion you need a great team, with great communication. But you don´t see this level of organization in qp or in competitive except maybe in the master and grandmaster tiers.

Yeah, it's our fault alright. We bought a game that filled a needed niche and put up serious competition with TF2, Dota, LoL, CoD and similar games, competition so strong it's forcing every other to drastically change and adapt.
Even if someone didn't liked the game, buying it at least helps to force change.

You know what? Overwatch is the Trump of shooters.
It's a game despised by many because of all the changes it brings forward and yet it was still played and bought by those that wanted something new, something to break the mold, even those that didn't particularly like it.

Go back to Tumblr you chancerous faggots

Even Mark has better taste than you, thats how cancerous you Overcucks are.

What fucking niche?
You're all normalfag scum playing a popular overrated shitty game.

Its fun coming into these overwatch threads to see the autism of the one really angry shitposter who tries to derail the thread
I wonder if he's friends with Bui?

Probably. I mean the one guy who does do it is some Portugese shitskin.

Who's Bui? the spammer?

This autists and gents, is a Blizzcuck
Be sure to laugh at their stupidity and normalfag tier arguments as to why their shitty game isn't shit and why their awful behaviour doesn't belong in Reddit /Tumblr.

probably he's bui whenever he runs out of cash for automated shitposting
but if he's someone else, then he's the Discount Shitposter

I kinda want to try and gitgud at Bastion, even in attack. I was surprised whenever I took him, noticing that his rifle is actually breddy gud, on par with Soldier 76 maybe. Considering his self heal, maybe if he's played in a more mobile\ambush way, you could get better results, but most people just think of bastion as a smart sentry.

Faggot confirmed.

Why do you keep sucking Mark's cock as if he did something special?

Hopeful hotpocket apprentice? Fucking pathetic.

The irony of these statements are truly staggerimg.

Enjoy the filter, cuckchanner.

especially after consistent nerfs to the accuracy of soldiers rifle. the thing with bastion though is unlike soldier you cant fire and heal at the same time, and your hitbox is pretty massive. plus the lack of rockets for extra upfront damage and the lack of a sprint means he gets overwhelmed or out mobilized fairly easily and i dont think the risky niche of turret mode really makes up for it.

And the classic move.

You are an exemplary poster. Glad you're here. Who knows how nice this place could've been, your kind saves us from those thoughts.

I guess now is safe to post my totally-not-trying-to-meme pictures?

I'm mad about shitposters but I love each of these pictures. Thank you user.

I was here shitting up cancerous DOTA 2 generals before you even knew about this board.
I make plenty threads, bump and reply to many others and try to be civil, trying to maintain the quality of the board.
You fags however are pure fucking cancer, and while actually trying to discuss and give out arguments on the games flaws and why you shouldn't support it I saw just how dedicated to this company you are and how autistically addicted you are to this piece of shit just like the scum that plays ASSFAGGOTS/MMOs.
It also made plenty of sense by the quality of the posting that more than half of the faggots here were not from here and that the hotpockets were defending it due to Mark being a dumb kike.

You faggots need to go

I need to make some more, other than that I got some ass shots, well, Tracer and D.Va have almost no ass but you get it.

Just filter and laugh at him, as he screams into the void. That´s what everyone does.

This season´s placement matches take your last season´s average sr into account. So no matter how good or bad you are you will always end up roughly around the same rank.

you want it you got it

OK, that's a good start, although I expected something to do with the bottle on the table.

oh good a reason to use this image

Why do fucking Junkrat players always bitch the hardest?
Complain about the rest of the team while you sit 10 miles outside the point being useless some more you flaming little limping faggot

Because "muh gold damage"

This is the most overdesigned Gondola I've ever seen, what the fuck Blizzard, lay off our memes.

Dicks out for Harambe goy

is that fanart or blizzard original? The face is completely wrong.

Its the heroes of the storm splash, the art in that game always looks fucked.

HotS certainly ruins it then.

It was always ruined you shit taste pleb

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Hats where fine at first, but when they starting moving away from the artsyle or the theme of the characters it started to become garbage. Not only that, but started to become obnoxious with effects. Trading and going free to play really did it though.

I always wondered what was an unusual at first when I began playing and getting cosmetic items, then I found out and was repelled by those, I thought they were just rare items, not regular cosmetics with particle effects.

Blizzcuck please, my sides can't handle this.

Stop.

I'm going to try the free weekend or the holiday event or however this works. Do I keep my player data if I don't buy the game? Also when the fuck will they make a trial mode or some way to test the game to see if you want to drop FULL FUCKING PRICE for it?

Doing Gods work user

Why do you care about keeping player data when you don´t buy the game?

vidja gaymes are srs bizns

what the fuck is that pad, how do you get there, i always skip the spam webms but that's kinda neato

Why should I have wait for free weekends just to try the game when the only other option is to pay full price? Also if I'm trying it, that indicates that I might buy the game eventually.
Also apparently it does keep the data.

that makes sense, but i dont think it kept my progress from the open beta

You don't actually believe this, do you?

How was school?

all me :^)

No. It's true. It's a game hated by anyone that hates change because they loved the status quo.
Things were easy before, just say you like Quake and you hate Blizzard. One is a pretty good game, the other is a shit company.

But then comes a game that is actually fun and doesn't require several hours of autism to have fun nor are you constantly put up against people that will shit on you every single match until you've also spent 600 hours like them learning the basics.
Now there's competition, now there's an alternative, now there's a game that requires far more than just aiming and CTS on your wrist, now there's a game that Blizzard made and people actually like and you're scared and confused because why the fuck do people support a company that made a game they like, instead of playing the same game again that they've been playing for the last 10 years or more?

Face it, Trump is change, Overwatch is change. What you're feeling now is the same the democrats felt. Stay salty.

Tell me again how Xonotic, Warsow, Tribes and similar games do anything but fill exactly the same niche that already has a better game anyway that nobody wants to play regardless. Tell me how the literal CoDs of arena shooters fill niches while class-based shooters that only had TF2 until very recently aren't a niche that's being not just filled but improved by Overwatch.

Because if you enjoyed playing Soldier\Demo and only Soldier\Demo, I get where you are coming from. But for everyone else, TF2 really ain't the right game for them.

I mean… Sure, Torbj is a refurnished Engineer. But before that, where else did you see engineers? Bit early to call it "tired" when it's only in it's second iteraction…

Here's something that a dumb shitposter found out a few months back:
If you buy the game, you can return it and get your money back. However, that's only if your account did not reach lvl5.
I reckon that's a very short amount of games, might not even reach 5, so try custom games instead, especially against bots so you can try the game but not get any level.

If you're still at lvl4 or less and you decide the game isn't for you, ask for a refund and they'll give it to you. But if you hit 5 (or bigger than 5, I can't remenber) they aren't gonna give it back.

Damn

You know what I actually wish became a hit instead? Monday Night Combat. At least it had a central theme.
Literally every other class based shooter? Battlefront 2 maybe?
What are you going on about? You are not some underdog, and projecting that misconception onto your Overwatch defense mechanism does you no favors. It's okay that they take inspiration from other works, that's not the problem. It's okay to be derivative. Don't pretend it's super original and niche, and anyone that is bothered by the game's multitude of flaws are some sort of bitter popular kids coping with some nonexistant uprising. Nothing about your claims are niche, you and all of your affiliates are the status quo. You can't say people are salty because these things are now the status quo, but also still identify them as niche.
You aren't on "the right side of history," you are defending a weak game whose key features are surpassed in several other games and media.

Back to the DOTA thread faggot

I don't play Assfaggots, and Valve is an even bigger cancer than Blizzard, but thank you for showing us your vulnerabilities. Maybe separatism will work next time.

To this, I would add that Paladins and Battleborn among other things, deserve to exist and I am surprised we have a shitposter so dedicated into defending TF2 and other niche arena shooters as of the other two games didn't exist, apparently it is because the others are f2p, but then comes the irony, because TF2 hardcore fans hate how the game got more players after it went f2p.

Nobodyis defending TF2

considering he mentions torbjorn being a refurbished engineer im pretty sure by archetypes he means play styles and kits especially in a team fps setting, not aesthetics.

I like these threads because they're almost always full of cool fanart.

TF2 and the other shooters are always used as the "superior" ones, for me is like apples to oranges and I think all those games have a right to exist and let the consumer decide which one succeeds.

Are you going for the highscore again?

battleborn itself might have deserved a better fate especially considering the fps aos clone genre is honestly dead but gearbox overpriced it and under marketed it. and marketed it wrong. you need sexy characters and thats that.

With the artstyle they used that wouldn't have ever happened.

speaking of fanart, what do you think about the way the fanart has gone with the portrayal of the OW "families" ? gremlin Hana being the daughter of Soldier and Mercy, and more recently picking up some fights with gremlin Sombra.

Feminism is awesome

People get into it way too much and it does get cancerous when they take it seriously.
Gremlin Dv.a is best, though

Jeff kaplan is a cuck

Do you have autism?

I honestly rather see WoW threads than Overwatch generals. At least they play together and do things together as a Holla Forums community.

Fuckoff Mark

I hate Umaru, though.

Nice try

They're the fucking same
Do you have brain damage?

You know this reminds me: Nobody ever brings up Gigantic when talking about any of these "ASSFAGGOT inspired" shooter games. Is it because it's a TPS and not a FPS or what?

Well yeah, the competition isn't hard when you have great character designs in Battleborn like pics related

No, gremlin D.va is actually funny and simply a fan creation, Umaru is a sad marketing ploy made by Korean funded anime studios in Japan.

That's because Gigantic is a W10 and Xbox One exclusive, aka it's fucking done for already, no matter how cool their Owlman is.

You fags need to be gassed

Its literally Umaru you fucking idiot

Actually I think they announced they're ended exclusivity for Win 10 and Xbone, you can get it on Win 7/8 now, but yes the reason nobody talks about it is because Microsoft cucked the devs by first forcing them into exclusivity and then keeping the game in limbo.

You realize sage isn't a downvote, right?

No, maybe some OCD not sure, I also have Anxiety Disorder but I am pretty functional… why?

Sure

i miss when people thought sombra was going to be some sort of loli shyguy

No reason

I miss when this shit was called Titan and wasn't even in development

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing is downvoting the thread, especially when you are talking on topic. Sage is meant for off topic posts, like this one.

Anti-autist autists are so cute

is that a djinn mech

I think it's something from LoL but I don't know since I don't play it.

I simply do not wish to bump the thread
How is this hard to comprehend?

Yeah, it's my hobby and I'm on a niche imageboard discussing how shit this Multi only game is along with its community, AKA (You)

2 sides of the same cancerous coin

Then don't post in it, dumbass. Enjoy the filter.

But I can post and not bump it
Hi Tumblr

Can you guys post more of dva's robot?

It's more attractive than any of the actual female characters in the game

Please stop. I was under the impression that these threads were free from this kind of tumblr-tier autism aside from the one dedicated shitposter and so far I've been correct. I'd like it to remain that way.
I delved down that particular rabbit hole the other day out of a dark curiosity and your post very much resembles some of the content I found there. I'd very much like for family roleplaying horseshit and "everyone is gay" stuff to stay on tumblr where it belongs.

Back on track. Usually I've been playing Lucio on support but I've taken a liking to Mercy and I need some pro tips. Should I be sticking on tank? Healing others when I can reach them and they need it? When to heal vs when to damage boost?

To be fair I think he was just asking a question.

It seemed innocent to me, but I haven't been in these threads in a while, so what do I know

Damage boost people when hiding behind rein shield, since if they are a good tank you should be doing minimal healing. Only heal tanks when neccessary and try to get teammates to save helathpacks for supports/tanks unless in a dire situation. You should always heal and ulting pharah, and when soldier is ulting switch between the 2 when necessary.

reinhardt gives his team flexibility in their positioning, which is super valuable to mercury because shes a short ranged healer. so youll be able to reach your more aggressive teammates easier, extending that flexibility even further.
just dont stick to tanks like the girlfriend healers i keep coming across. a tracer with 100 health is actually very close to dying and should be healed pronto so she can continue her bullshit despite only missing 50 health, but hey at least she has recall and blinks to find health packs or heal herself. so a damaged mccree is in even worse shape if you consider his kit. finding a health pack might just take way too much of his time. while a reinhardt missing 200 health with his shield up is probably going to be alright for a moment, especially if the rest of your team is aware of whats going on and doesnt just let people get behind him. unless hes about to charge in youll have plenty of time to react to any damage that comes his way, but even that that would be a bad idea when the rest of his team is half dead. youll need to be considering priorities like that to get the most out of your helpless teammates.

as for damage boosting it again comes down to awareness, is extra damage going to help you burn down a tank right now? will your target survive without heals until their reload? is a teammate ulting? did mccree just throw out a flashbang? hes probably going to want to shoot someone. are people actually doing damage to your target? is someone trying to save your sorry ass from a flanker? well healing them probably wont do much good but extra damage might get them off your back if you dont have time to switch to your blaster. its usually a good idea to switch to your blaster though.

honestly? it might piss people off, but if you really want to just help burn something down fast the blasters usually more raw damage than the damage boost. plus it helps get your ult up. the damage boost mostly just has the advantage of heals being a split second away, and being able to contribute extra damage without necessarily exposing yourself. of course you usually want to buff ults.

also check out your mercy settings, theres some important things in there you will want to play with regarding guardian angel and healing.

im not really up to speed with the fandom either.

It's more like a sitcom than anything. Just a fun thing where people pretend there's some family ties between the characters and joke about that.
It's hardly anything serious and besides the tranny junkrat that's only mentioned as a bad joke, everything else is fairly vannilla.

You have Soldier and Reaper competing for the Dad role and that's why they hate each other, you have Mercy as Mom, Ana as Grandma, Dva as daughter, etc.

There's truly cancerous stuff out there but it barely ever reaches here.

Yep, I was just wondering how much of that was posted around here, is quite fun in some instances.

The gif said the 13th nigger.

that's actually kind of adorable

With Sombra on the picture now there is this Reaper's Family thing now going as illustrated here. , but is hard to think Reaper, by the time OW comes is computer illiterate.

why are supports still getting shafted in placement matches?

Because Blizzard can't into real skill measurement.

happens every time
It's easy to get, well, even a topic completely banned from being discussed on Holla Forums if you just shitpost enough, and mass report it with a vpn.
I've done it before, it's quite fun

Found these, couldn't find more.

Overwatch's Tracer cosplay by Yuzuki, whoever that is. Tried to find more from this cosplayer, but couldn't even find find her real name or group. She might be Chinese. LEAD 1: bra . north-plus . net/read . php?tid=269880 which points to a thread weibo . com/hatsuneyuko?refer_flag=1001030101_&is_hot=1 which I cannot access. Weibo . com is like China's hottest social network, but apparently the authorities clamped down on rumors & free speech by making users sign up with their real name. I found a way that was supposed to let me register with facebook, but it requires SMS notification, and there's no way in hell I want to spread my phone number on the internet, let alone to a Chineese network. My SMS work around didn't work either.

LEAD 2: www . aiyow . com/art/20161208085451475169 . html Two things of interest when you use google translate on the top of the page. 微博摄影师@柚木-yuzuki- [email protected]/* */ = Microblogging photographer @ teak-yuzuki-assistant @ Ya-jun ah rrr So maybe "@柚木-yuzuki-" is the subject, and maybe "@雅君啊rrr" is the assistant. Those might be the people we have to look up, but when I did look them up I couldn't find any more leads. I'm wondering if they are Chinese, and therefore use that Weibo . Com social network to put all their stuff onto, where I can't find more images by them.

gif is too big, had to change it to a webm

so does she get fucked or what

Usually, only the fun or cute comics about that stuff.
Ironically, the shitposters like to post the tranny junkrat because that's the kind of stuff they save to their PC.

Now that I think about it, there's actually 2 families that can "compete" with each other now.
Soldier+Mercy+Dva versus Reaper+Widow+Sombra. Nana's too old for this shit, at least until team Edge gets an elder figure too.

I have reached peak suffering

i wish tracer said more crazy british stuff. i want the only people that understand her to be actual britbongs or dedicated tracerfags

Whats the cheapest place to get overwatch on PC?

Heard there's gonna be a Christmas event going on in Overwatch, I'm expecting 76 in a sweater will happen.

twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/806196531795673088

Can't wait for the new porn. What's it going to be? Krampus Mercy, elf Widowmaker?

You mean this?

clips.twitch.tv/iddqdow/BrightDogBuddhaBar

HAHA I PLAY THE GAME AND SHOOT MY GUN!

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS! LETS DISCUSS!!

Mercy might be an elf or Mrs. Claus.
I'm still waiting for Ugly Sweater 76, but the amount of porn would be nice.

Armor Packs will be presents, he will fire coal from his gun. Turrets will be sleights.
Fuck all the costumes, I wanna see Reaper with a Chirstmas Hat.

If that happens, I want Junkrat as the Grinch.
"And his heart blew three times that day!"

Yep, that one.

Wrong proxy shill

huh?

Autism. He wanted to bump the thread but couldn't bring himself to do it, so he made you do it.

Update is out bois.

Must be the Christmas update! And all the changes from the PTR! Symetra's gonna rise again!

Oh, another shitposter then, I am filtering a lot but sometimes is hard to keep track.

Accepting shit business practices as normal doesn't make them any less shit. I mean "every game in the world" also chops up their content before launch and serves it piecemeal as DLC and pre-order bonuses, does that make it acceptable? Unless you're saying microtransactions in retail-priced games are an acceptable practice.

When support of those games also supports their abusive and unsavory business practices, yes there is.

You can't be serious.

Meta, I don't play Overwatch and I also don't understand the hate it gets, but

As a long time troll that occurs every thread? I noticed in other threads there's a strange overlap of Overwatch discussion with arena shooter ones. Some arena shooter threads being derailed with Overwatch and TF2 discussion even though its not the same kind of shooter.

archive.fo/f9Cf0#selection-8781.90-8785.112

There's one suggestion that it's a D&C attempt, and if it isn't it can potentially be used as one.

You weren't wrong

HIGH NOON

I want that Mei skin.

I want this shit

I've been holding off on buying Overwatch because I don't know anyone that plays it, is there still enjoyment to be found without friends to play with? Seems to me like it's one of those games where it might get boring rather quickly if you don't have at least one other person you know and can communicate and plan properly with.

Anyone got Scrooge McCree?

Reminder who the real D&C shills really are

No, not the even the top Kike plays it anymore

am I supposed to be disagreeing with these? Because I don't. Aside from the first one, I wouldn't know if it's true or not

Nobody cares, you faggot. Enjoy the filter and your ban.

Wrong proxy shill

I'm serious, I don't know what about them is supposed to be bad. Fill me in, here

Hi Tumblr

That mccree skin is nice.

Of course you don't

(checked)
Only nice thing here are your trips

Welp, I have to wait, can someone check if Sombra can hack through shields now? it was never stated on the PTR but it was a nice change.

Only retards do that. I guess it's fitting then.

I can only imagine how the thread would look like with filters disabled, I mean, other than the quote marker you would never know what kind of stupidity is posted.

Makes sense, Blizzard most likely celebrates Hanukkah.

Actually filtering is already being something only a retarded Tumblrdyke would do outside spam considerimg this board is all about free speech.
It only proves that this thread is a hugbox.

As you can see here

You have the right to speak, but nobody has the duty to listen. Nobody owes you their attention, faggot.>>11463010

It's like Blizzard suddenly doesn't want more r34

Skins are free and don't affect the game anyway, you're not paying to win. Initially their idea was to have those skins for free but it was the players themselves that demanded a progression system as what's currently available.
It's not necessarily a good system, but it's not a bad one either. In exchange for locking a few skins I'd never use anyway and a ton of useless crap like sprays, there's a ton of retards that will spend money buying those boxes or at least buy the game and this sustain it for me.
Why don't Quake and Xonotic start giving Helmet Crates for every 6 hours you play them? Maybe they'd have a playerbase then :^)

Consider how the game is actually killing League of Legends, a game that releases heroes at a cost and with a frequency that makes buying Riot Points mandatory if you want to unlock them all and with a Rune system on top of it to make it even more blatant they want you to pay for their shit. Or Dota2 that charges you money for cosmetics for your character and everyone buys them anyway. Or CSGO and the gambling surrounding it. Or TF2 and the concept of selling items created by the community for the profit of Valve.
Consider how Overwatch's business model is actually killing all those business models, and all it cost us was skins, sprays and emotes we are not gonna use anyway but can get for free if we want.
If you're gonna reply with time = money, consider how long you spend shitposting
We should make a slogan out of this: "Buy Overwatch! It kills MOBAs and Valve!"

It's the least abusive and least unsavory system in the market currently and it would be a blessing if every other dev stopped their DLC\Season Pass bullshit and followed suit. It at least tells them they don't have to nickel&dime for a profit, they can just make a game people like to play.

After all the games with horrible business models, all the grey&brown milsims, all the gun authism from many FPS, all the clones of Quake? Yes, it's change. You not liking it doesn't change that.

Not Reinhart's at least

Just because you don't listen, doesn't mean that their opinions are any less valid.

Heres your fucking reply
Kill yourself Blizzdrone Overcuck

Here's your filter

Hey, guys. I played some really good games yesterday, but upon realizing the Christmas event was about to start, I stopped before I hit Level 29. I am assuming that when you level up during this event, you will get a Christmas Box instead of a regular loot box. Is that correct? Also, how does Competitive work? I might be interested in trying it out, but I don't want to just get bodied.

Yes, during events you get boxes related to that event, at least in the last ones. Let's see what happens in this one.

Competitive works like this:
You play 10 placement matches to decide your initial ranking, the oponents you face aren't that far in terms of skill (it uses your Quickplay rating).
Afterwards, you get a number that goes up when you win and down when you lose.
The better you perform in a match, the more you win and the less you lose.
Teams tend to have players with the same ranking on them, if there's a disbalance, the underdog gets extra rank on a win and loses less on a loss.

Sometimes people leave the game because they hate videogames. Don't worry about those, they happen mostly during the beginning of a season. If you quit games too often, you get placed on longer queues or even become barred from qeueing for some time. Do it enough and you can't play competitively for the rest of the season.
At the end of each season (roughly 3 months) your best score is recorded and you get a reward in points (that you also get in small amounts every game you make) and you can buy golden skins for weapons with those points, plus a few icons are awarded just for participating.

So basically, it's Quickplay but with a score tied to it so you can measure your dick against other people. Don't worry too much about the score or facing players that are horribly better than you. Unless you're in the top tiers of the game, the players you'll find play just as well as you do.

I don't know I think I see some r34 in the future.

People who say this should be Insta-banned

People who browse using smartphones should be insta-banned too.

Sorry user, I don't qualify for NEET bux and I don't work at a place with computers

So, did you get anything good on the event boxes?
I got Yeti Winston and some voice lines (fuck those), I want cute elf Tracer.

Also, call me retarded but how do i activate Symetras alternate ultimate (the shield thing)?

Meh, I have some friends that play but I mostly always play in pubs, some are good some are garbage.
I'm having fun even if a lot of the time im raging for the lack of cooperation or no protecting the healer.
So, I would recommend the game only if you can get it cheap.

So far… nothing.

You press Q again to switch between both modes, you retard.

This is a big factor everyone thinking about buying it should keep in mind.
You gotta accept this happens and see it as an oportunity to try heroes you don't usually try since that's the best thing that's gonna happen and not get mad or care too much about the result.

On the other hand, it's pretty great when you finally find players that care and play as a team. Those moments always feel real good and thanks to the "keep in party" button they recently added, that might happen more often now, still gotta try it.

Ice Pharah, Snowplum Mei, and Peppermint Sombra all in one box

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752545497
am i reading this correctly? aside from the symmetra, all of the cool changes like torbs scrap generation were well.. scrapped?

Torb currently generates scrap.

Well, here's the HOHOHOG.
I think it's amazing how they've managed to make so many different skins and yet their silhouette is still quite distinct from each other.

I think those changes already made it in before, I know Torb already generated scrap, for instance.

So how was the Snowball fight so far?
All Meis seems fun.

Mei is kind of disappointing considering it is legendary.

Its different, since you have 1 bullet people dont go around wasting ammo, it also leads to the power struggle of wondering if the enemy youre chasing has a snow ball or not.
Its fun.

What's even more amazing is that the sound of each character's footsteps is unique enough to distinguish effectively. It's not a skin thing but you really wouldn't expect them to manage to make something so basic different every single time.

I still confuse a couple of them, but I know there are differences if I could only remember which is which.

Mei's Christmas skin should have been her blue tanktop+sweat pants casual outfit from her concept art

that would require making a completely different model for her

I have reached peak bliss

JUST GIVE HER A FUCKING CHINESE DRESS ALREADY BLIZZ, GOD DAMN IT

It's worth it for her cryo-freeze ability.

pretty sure blizz is never gonna make something revealing for mei so that people will never stop arguing about whether she is thicc or not.

Merry fuckin Christmas lads

She gets a snowman head on her ice block when she freezes at least

You know what? thats exactly what i think it fucking is. She clearly has fat thighs and a massive ass and then the summer spray set everyone off again.
I just wanted a thicc jiangshi mei for halloween and got fuck all.

sometimes you just want your waifu lewd and yo get nothing.

its been 9 months fam, you have no power here.

Please quit using "thicc" you inbred mongrel.

No. Thicc is cute and so is Mei. Call the cops.

Christ that manga is fucking awful
I've read Okusan NTR doujins with better writing and cute than this shit.

OVER THE LINE

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Cool, sounds like fun. I'm going to jump into some Quickplay in a moment, and maybe try competitive later in the week.

just hope you manage to place higher then 2.7k. cause under that shits starts to get cancerous as fuck

Does anyone have the video of Widow Maker hanging Tracer upside down on a rope and shoving her cock in Tracer's mouth?

There's nothing wrong with Roadhog's hook, though.

Doesn't fucking matter, the crosshair is not aimed at the wall. The animation shouldn't matter.
Good. If the hook grabs someone, they should be pulled. End of story.

But Blizzard was always awful. Warcraft was *okay*, but that and Overwatch are the only even half-acceptable things Blizzard has put out.

not defending their jew ways, but the halloween ones were too

That's not very Christmas spirit of you user

Why am I such an autistic retard about holiday skins Holla Forums? As soon as a game releases some shit like this I have to actively make myself not spend money

Holla Forums isn't one person, you stupid fuck.

A shitty grind with minimal control over drops. Manipulative and not even that "free" with the mts being in a retail game, putting it below shitty F2P mobage games.
Content is content, putting it behind paywalls has the same effect on the package whether it's cosmetic or not.
While Blizzdrones may love eating shit enough that they'd suggest it, this is coming from the company that made D3 and said "reception was positive when you ignore criticism"
F2P, where mts are "acceptable". There's also little difference from Dota 2 and OW's cosmetics.
Rather than say that it's a retail game with mts you mention something not part of the game or Valve.
It's not.
*things I don't care about
Good joke. Not the worst, but nowhere near the best.
That OW has
Whereas OW is all cartoony/colorful like many other games on the market.
What?
Where?
OW is TF2 with less flexible classes with abilities. Hardly any change there.

Pic reminds me of D. Va a bit.

Check out my stream or just keep it open on mute if you care to help out a fellow user.

TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH

I'll subscribe to your channel if you suck my cock.

One drop per day with repeats and useless shit (sprays/lines) that pollute the pool, also gives you a pitiful amount of monopoly money to get them yourself.
It's got the cosmetic system of a F2P game yet it's a game sold at a premium price. It's another shitty practice being pushed by AAA publishers to chop up their games and needs to stop, not encouraged. Either be a full-priced game with full content or a F2P game that charges in bits and pieces.
Would be alright with a game selling all completed assets as DLC on launch where buying the game just gives you access to (functional) placeholder graphics? What a game that sells all graphic settings above medium back to you? It's all cosmetic so it doesn't matter, right?

No
It's got the cosmetic system of a lot of games, F2P or otherwise
autism

so was TF2 for a long time. Everyone knows overwatch is going F2P eventually, but until then its still worth the $40 to many people because there simply isn't anything better available at the moment

That doesn't make it good. In fact, you just admitted that it's abusive and unsavory.
It's not change. You shilling it doesn't change that.

God dammit.

I have just 1000 and I want Mei despite the fact that is hardly a legendary skin, not to mention Sombra and maybe Tracer.

TF2 was only ever $20. It cost more in the Orange Box, but that was always an optional bundle and you could always get it separately. The cash shop cosmetics weren't a thing until years after it launched. Blizzard went full jew on this one, more than Valve ever did. Even CS:GO only costs $15, and Dota2 has always been free.

Yeah sombras is pretty cute.

The only thing I don't like is the green and gold on her feet, but I have a hardon for her "technically barefoot" outfit.

Mate, go compare the price for hats and other bullshit on Valve. Some go up to 10$. You gotta pay 3$ to laugh in-game.

Even the crafting itself is jewish as fuck. I did the math once, you need roughly 27 weapons to melt down so you have enough metal for a hat. With their drop system that's about a whole week playing the game for a hat that can even be a repeat and doesn't include any other type of cosmetics but hats.

Compare that with Overwatch where you can get 2-3 crates per day depending on how much you play, each having 4 different rewards. Sure, there will be repeats quite often. But I'd wager you can unlock everything in Overwatch in a fraction of the time it would take you to unlock everything in TF2.
They even have backpack limits and sell you upgrades, for fuck sake.

It does. The players that buy loot crates sustain the game for longer so I can keep playing it, meanwhile I can get any cosmetic I want by merely playing the game.
It's the best business model to sustain a multiplayer game after it's launch, unless you have an alternative.

It changed the market with the loot crates. It changed the balance between different classes making them play and feel different. It told the players to gitgud instead of nerfing heroes, while still adressing proper balance changes.
It keeps releasing events with new content. It brought to the table many different mechanics we'd never seen before (Dva and her mech, Zarya's barriers, Lucio and how he supports)

Gaming is a social experience for me. The super low viewership of my OW streams makes me sad and lonely. Can you really blame me that much? The awful thing is that the reason my OW streaming horribly underperforms is that FUCKING EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG is playing it ALL THE DAMN TIME. So unless you break four viewers, nobody but your own subscribers will be watching. And my subscribers, much as I love them, tend to go to bed before real nigga hours like total pussies. I guess I could try streaming at 6:30 instead of 9:30 next Tuesday and see if that helps.

Nigga, you don't stream whenever you like.
You stream when the viewers are on.
If you're really deadset on becoming a streamer I feel compeled to warn you: terrible idea then you do it at the viewers convenience, not yours.
I won't lie and promise to watch your stream. I don't like to see people playing, I'd rather play it myself. But if you wanna get some followers, don't start with overwatch. Pick up a small niche game, stream for Holla Forums and let the users pick what you do for instance. Even that Darkest Dungeon thread got over 10 people to participate, and that's a shitty game.

If I make a stream thread here on Holla Forums, it usually gets banhammered by the mods like I'm fighting Reinhardt at point blank. And I'm not set on becoming le ebin streamer like D. VA, but I do enjoy doing successful streams. The best one I ever did was when I had my friend play Undertale and he sucked so much dick at the game that I got like 20 viewers at once. It was fucking hilarious. If I could do that consistently, it'd be awesome. But I also don't have a lot of time to play video games. It's hard. Life is hard. I hate my life.

goodbye fat pikachu

test

It actually gets pretty comfy between 2600-3000
But then it turns cancerous again.
Master is but a pipe dream with these kinds of a shitters in every game, about to drop back down below 3000 though so it's all good.

Damnit, aparently we can't post long blocks of text.

Here we go road back to plat.

Can I just go back to having cozy games again?

still? i noticed its been like that since the spam bots from mars. though its hard to imagine that would have anything to do with it.

Jesus Christ, this is the second time i got fucked by the Blizz servers, twice now I get connection errors when finishing a competitive match (i was losing so its no big deal but this shit pisses me off).

I asked my friend if he wanted ti play a game that's not overwatch because it's all he plays. He responded with this.

What did he actually mean by this?

my little sniper cant be his cute, or tsundere.

He probably is a Genji/Hanzo main.

Dominant semen thief Widowmaker
Foot stuff
Giantess vore stuff

Still, a new skin is what I want. Just look at what happened with Witch Mercy.

Widowmaker literally killed her husband in his sleep. Would not go anywhere near her. She'd shoot your dick off at a bare minimum.

I have a crazy theory, well, I am pretty sure I am not the only one, her husband used her to fake his own death and he is in fact the leader of Talon, remember, OW was having lots of corruption issues, not to mention Blackwatch.

On a different topic, assuming OW ever goes F2P, do you think Blizzard will give a proof of purchase thing to people who bought the game?

Maybe the origins story is going to dive more into him and other characters form the original strike team. which is probably what the new Blizzard game is going to be about.

It's Blizzard, so no. Sadly we don't have any precedent with how would they make such a switch, so I have to assume the worst scenario.

Really nigger, that's a thing?

I mean, right now people are very judgmental about any new content that comes up, some people are complaining that PTR is not even used as it should be and instead is just a teaser of all changes that will come live completely intact, apparently the current event has left a lot of people quite disappointed, specially the way the brawl plays and how some skins are lazy recolors.

Yep, well, it was, not sure what you mean but going full naive, Blackwatch was a blackops branch of Overwatch, apparently pretty nasty stuff since Reaper was the one leading it and he wasn't happy, McCree was not exactly a hero and even he got repulsed by whatever stuff Blackwatch used to do.

I think Gerard Lacroix just tried to capitalize on the downfall and decided to fund Talon, faked his own death and let everything else fall apart, if the speculation is right not even Reaper or Widow know this, and it would be a shock if they did.

why not? overwatch is essentially a riot control task force.

I guess he is talking in a "memetic" context.

triple threes checked

Cute. Now suck my dick.