Battle stations

Just finished setting this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TekMat-12-Inch-36-Inch-Cleaning-Imprint/dp/B008VPC4LO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481430144&sr=8-4&keywords=tekmat ar15
imgur.com/a/9HZMf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that the back of a camper trailer?

No. It's the cab of an RV.

Month or so old. Will have a new one to post in the new year as I'm moving a lot of shit around in the house.

Didn't notice the steering wheel at first. How did you go about converting it?

So do you go driving in the RV at all? What's it like living in an RV anyway?

Old picture, but the everything is pretty much the same.

That gif is oddly soothing

Not OP, but I lived in an RV for about a year. It was when I was about 5 years ago when I was still in high school. Bunch of family decided to move in at once, but instead of my grandparents saying no to them moving in, they basically let them take over the trailer rent free. My grandparents and I moved into the RV since we had no room in our own house. All I can say was that it was hell. If it was just one person living in there it would be bearable, but with a small family trying to live in one it's a nightmare. Growing up with a poor white trash family has its down sides.

How can you sit with no back support?

Pic related.

Looking good, OP. The bare essentials is all anyone needs.

You sit on the fucking floor?

yeah, it's pretty comfy.

I don't think we have the same definition of bare essentials.

good sound is an essential

Trash.

Nigger if you put two pieces of wood next to each other in my country they will immediately be covered in black widows, white tails, and wetas. Putting that nassive fucking pile of logs in your house is full retard. I don't give a shit where you live.

I got a new monitor and keyboard on Cyber Monday.
Everything else is the same as it was last time I peeked into this thread.

The screen on the right is my laptop, turned onto its side.

50% off both?
I'm not gonna argue with that.

I mean I guess I could have just pirated them or something.

Yeah yeah, jews and such. If you go to Holla Forums you might find some people more on your wavelength.

Not yet complete. Have a Stick and HOTAS and a new mouse on the way.

I just spruced things up a bit and made me a late night snack. Cozy as fuck.

Messy and cluttered, you can do better.

DOGGO!

This is real popcorn ceiling still trash though…

But a screen with HDMI isn't?

It's not a sheet, it's a blanket. And I don't need a mouse pad since I use a trackball mouse.

bad

What's wrong with it though? Keeps my leg warm when I sit at the table. You got a problem with me keeping my legs warm?

my point still stands..

I think the hotpocketeers might be getting a bit overzealous.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
amazon.com/TekMat-12-Inch-36-Inch-Cleaning-Imprint/dp/B008VPC4LO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481430144&sr=8-4&keywords=tekmat ar15

Holy shit, either a sponsored shill, or just that much of a corporate slave. Razer mice all suck a massive pile of dick, and this is coming from a faggot who's owned two R.A.T.s Don't be me. The mouse buttons barely last before they start clicking two and three times per click

Redditor confirmed.

What's a doggo? :^)

:^)

tfw you live alone and semi-neet

it feels great

tell me your secrets

Basically be a huge fucking leech who's shameless

I KNOW THAT PC

What about it?

: ^ )

m8 you're triggering my anxiety pretty hard right now just tell me you fat fuck

What am I supposed to be seeing here? A tablet?

Well here's my pig sty

ib4 no chair can handle his ass

Hey, I'll have you know that I'm not fat. I only weight 723 lbs.

I never knew such a thing could schism my 'tism this badly.

You're a big guy

UUUU

no cleanup edition

also the space in front of the computer is empty for the vive

cozy enough for the girls I go out with

What a fucking dump.

R8 me pls. Tell me how I can do better.

Even more of a fucking dump.

Does everyone on Holla Forums live in a third world shithole with nothing to live for?

You should change your floor, it's very ugly

You pretty much nailed it.

Follow this helpful guide.

Nigger There is litterally three wrappers on the floor. Don't be a fucking clean freak.

I wish I could. The fucking floors coming up near the door so I had to ducktape it.

Yeah pretty much

Wow niceme.me

stupid nigger

Actually super fucking white so thanks, you humongous mongoloid.

nope, you're black

Well shieeet, I guess I should steel me sum watermelon and fried chicken, nigaaaaaaaa

What significance do you faggots get by posting where you sit for hours?

Top-tier. The poster makes it. The entire thing is this wonderful mashup of Americana and minimalism that I can't think of a name for - maybe Country Spartan?

I'm all for CRTs, but on a modern system?

I can smell your room through my monitor

i don't feel so bad anymore

What the hell is that game on the floor?

I'm surprised nobody has chastised me on my Xbone so far.

considering it's right next to best condole I don't see a reason to, plus you could always use to to teach your dog how to play street fighter V. I bet he'd be good at it.

why don't you own the only good xboner exclusive user

I'm leaving for Tech School soon, and I need to know if its still worth it to get a Desktop, or to just cave in and get a labtop. Because I really dont like labtops, but I heard its hard to use a desktop in most dorms.

I know this feeling.

'former' neet who now gets paid too much.

I missed the sale, and I'm hating myself for that.

It was $12! Fucking hell.

Here's mine. Christmas'd up, lights on that dark screen because I use that for playing PS4 and I barely play it

Link to pics here, because this fucking site verification is retarded. I already did the goddamned 24 Hour Captcha, for fuck's sake fix this shit Codenigger. I'm sorry my internet is shit, but the Verification shouldn't fucking reset every 2 goddamn minutes.

imgur.com/a/9HZMf

clean your shit user jesus. Don't you have a sink and a dirty clothes bin for all those clothes and dirty dishes? And buy a broom.

we get to harshly judge each other and smug at those with awful setups.

Why so many open bottles user? Do you never finish your drinks? and why so many fucking desktop shortucts, my god.

Get a desktop and cheap chromebook that can be flashed to install Gallium.

this image is old as hell, but it still gives me good vibes.

Having lived in a Studio apartment for several years with several people overtime I can confirm it's shit to have to live confined with others. That being said what I learned is that if it's buds you've known for several years and trust completely it's not to bad. And if its females god fucking help you

I've been in here for about 1.5years

How are the Australian Cockroaches?

My sides.

looks comfy.

Rate my setup

ive never seen a fly, cockroach or any other insect in here, so p good

ha got em… but tbh i have no fucking clue why it did that.

yeah it is man, i have an aircon so it never gets hot

0/10

Too much anime shit.

Why would someone with a mac even be on a videogame board? Macs dont play games.

C'mon user, this is extremely stale bait.

It's got 16GB of RAM, so it can handle almost anything.

you can always just download more ram user

work in progress

still the best

you can afford a pc you can afford to buy yourself some self respecting booze

AUSSIES GET OUT

why dose everyone hate aussies?

cause the cunts can't handle the bantz

They're a bunch of Kiwi Sheep Shaggers

nice bait

found the sheep shaggin kiwi

well you know what i say "any holes a goal"

Noice Dubs

Jesus, we can't even fuck sheep without Aussies taking the credit now.

nice try you kiwi jew

In-earphones on the dirty plate are probably the most egregious sin.

Kingdom Hearts 3D.
It's being used as a replacement leg for my tower. Yes, the game is actually in there.

>people think this is bad
>they have never seen your four times worse living conditions

Were you eating your headphones user?
That shit'll give you ear infections or something, I swear.
Is the tower too big to go under your desk or do you just not want to clear the gloves(?) out from underneath to put it down there?
At least you have a pretty nice screen, keyboard and I assume your tower has some mid-high hardware.
I'd tear the apple sticker off your monitor though.
Get a flightstick and a mouse mat user. You know you want them.

Go ahead and type "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" while holding left and right shift user.

Unfortunately, I'm not home right now, so I can't show you my equally reprehensible setup, complete with unplugged HOTAS and dual-stick setups, 360 controllers for fighting games and a DVA-HDMI-VGA cable into my monitor.

oh i know its a piece of shit but i haven't bothered to replace it yet

Empty bottles, except for that corona that i was drinking when I took the picture. I rarely leave my room to dispose of bottles.

I'm not a beer elitist, I drink whatever is available at the time. My brother in law came from deployment and that was what his friends brought when they had a party.

Nice Kampfer, fag.

thanks, homo

Could be trying harder

good taste.

Not sure about posting my battle station though.
For some reason im nervous about it.

Got a new desk and stand, plan on getting some JoJo figures to make this shit look good.

My fellow Citizen of the United States of America.

10/10

Classy as fuck, although a bit roomy. The speakers are kinda overdoing it too.
8/10

Average looking, kind of a mess, nice gundam figurines. Still looks pretty damn comfy though.
7/10

bait/10

I dont feel like bending my head upside down for a better view of your room. Fuck you.
7/10

Gorgeous photo, beautiful sleek setup, xbox kinect
0/10

Take better care of your shit
4/10

Clean that up and ill give you a 9.

Kys

Other than that, nice setup along with the beer decorations too
8/10

underwear

If you live in worse then post pics you faggot.

sage

I can't.

tl;dr: a one room crack den inside an otherwise okayish home

And then I moved out, back to my (literally retarded) dad. The stress from my mom and her boyfriend's problems. The fights between those two. Their (but mostly his) bar 'friends'. The collection agencies after her boyfriend. The fear of actually getting evicted. And I haven't even talked about the fact CPS threatened to lock me up for a year in a mental institution when I was 17 because I disagreed with their diagnosis plan and told them 1-on-1 sessions would be better than the shit they were proposing. Don't get me wrong though. My mom is really solid. The shit that fucked me up the most in my life and caused me to live like a crack addict was the fear and stress of losing my freedom and the contact I had with my mom and grandpa. My mom isn't nearly as bad as I make her out to be. The fights she and my dad had when I was a kid fucked me up real good. Just like the shitty boyfriends she got before this guy, but I don't blame mom. My dad, however, is a literal spergtard maximus. The guy does not get how much he fucked me up as a kid. It's like he never does anything wrong from his point of view.

I'm doing a lot better now, though. Still have some issues, but nowhere near as much as I had when I was 17 and they threatened to lock me up. I'm almost 24 now, and in those years between I've done a lot of 'healing' that I need. What people (and the psi-fields) don't get is that most patients can recover if you remove the source of their problems. A lot of time they just have a lot of issues to go through. Remove that problem source and just give them some time to recover. Psychologically speaking? Right now? I've never been better. I'm actually *studying* now, can you believe it? I'm firmly convinced that many if not all psychological fields are shams/witchcraft. The fact that Child Protective Services (I live in Western Europe, not USA) would subject your kid to that shit at literal *Gun Point* should ring a few bells. The scientific rigor is not there. It's not an actual science as it's all based around subjective qualitative analysis. (Subjective both due to the patient and the 'physician' having their own fucking opinions)

Psychology is fucking incompetent quackery. But because of this faked competence and the circle jerking around 'degrees' and the modern academic systems? It gains a certain false recognition and 'accomplishment'. No one but *retarded redneck republicans* would think psychology isn't a good thing, RIGHT? But psychology is not just incompetent, but actively fucks people up. It's incredibly dangerous not because in and of itself, but because a lot of time governmental organizations force you to take your kid to these places. There's this one dialogue between these two chicks (that I can't seem to find right now), both of whom have autism, but one who got *really* fucked up in institutions, even as an adult. Way more than I have. She literally talks about being a 'survivor'. I'm talking physical and chemical abuse. Out of three or four institutions she's been forcefully committed to as a young adult, only one *kinda* helped her. The best thing o fall? Once again: a patient self reporting mental health improvements *after* stopping treatment. People need to be taught that psychology isn't a competent field. I just hope sooner rather than later people will realize psychology for the draconian practice that it actually is…

sageru for literal trashposting.

Glad to know 4am threads are living on posthumously in small bursts on random threads.

No one gives a fuck faggot.
>>>/4am/
>>>/v9k/

My setup is trash, but Melty Blood is good.

This is a great setup. It's got everything you need.

What were you eating?

Fuck that third picture hurts.

10/10

Pick up after your cat or whatever animal you have in that cage. 0/10

Your room looks hot.

Is that a Zaku?

Why the allen wrench?

bretty good setup. also:
mein nigger

I cant even…

No kinnect, wii-u sensor bar. XBox classic only.

You can't even what? You can't just stop mid sentence.

back to reddit, faggot

yeah

i have more gunpla but haven't found a good place to put the rest since i moved here

This triggers me more than anything else.

enjoy your wrecked components within months, you can't just put your PC on ground that isn't vibration, impact, weight proof

uploaded the wrong image

Shitskin detected.

how dare you.

ALLAH AKBAR

Such priveledge, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I agree they look wanky, but they're quiet and pump out a good amount of air. If you could show me a pedestal fan that is as quiet I'd happily switch.

You drank the next gen kool-aid hard huh

I need to find a nice computer desk.

Anyone got any books i could have? I've already prowled /pdf/ but there isn't any fiction or things that aren't depressing as fug.

Just like my Japanese animes.

just fuck my back and neck right up

Nice Shiki figure.

Dude, just make a Kotatsu.

I sleep on the floor, but I have a pile of blankets and a few pillows I lay on just to get off the carpet that's only vacuumed once every few months at best.

I guess I'll post mine.

What is this

a mousepad?

A mouse pad that's extended to sit under the keyboard.

how do you turn on your computer without any power?

Breddy good, all that's missing is a suitable side panel for the PC.

Very comfy user.

Just for you I rolled up my bed and moved my table back to where it normally is during the day. It's not a kotatsu yet though, I was going to convert it using a heater panel I found on Amazon but it hasn't gotten cold enough yet.

But why is there a keyboard on the mouse pad, why is it so big.

Probably to make it harder for the keyboard to move.

Sneaky camera angles.

It's not as bad as you think. I usually do it during warmer months because fuck sleeping on a pillowtop and waking up drenched in sweat.

It's really nice during the summer. If I raised my arm in the air I could actually feel the pocket of warmer air about 3 feet off the floor.

Do people just do pic 3?
Display boxes for some fucked reason?
I understand collector edition tins for games or something, Things that were clearly meant to be on a shelf.
Reminded me of 1st pic related.

Does anyone had that one where all the computer components are suspended by strings?

i can get doing it when the situation calls for it, camping or staying at a person's house.
but all the time? fuuckk

Don't ask me, I'm not the one dumb enough to buy one.

I don't think this is the one you want, but it's close enough.

I ought to have a rig like that: it'd be so easy to dust but my cat would knock it down.

That's pretty fucking cool.

No, I think it may have been some dimly lit Russian room but that is a good one too.

I found it.

I just dont understand how people can live this filthy, and I'm a neet too.

Everything else about that picture makes be want to commit honorable bukkake though.

Big mousepads are for people who want low sensitivity and be accurate with there mouse. I have a QCK+ which is 15x17in and I use the whole thing

I just dont understand I get into a cleaning frenzy and organize all my shit when my room is barely dirty.

did you build that desk yourself? How hard is it for one to make their own desk? Seeing as how decent desks around here are hundreds of dollars, i'm tempted to just buy some wood and make one myself and save money, but I'm no handyman.

yeah, the tops of it are actually just cheap luan doors from home-depo. i made the legs outta 2x4 mahogany but that's only because it was scrap from a job i was at.

if you got the tools its easy, especially if you're like me and are on the utilitarian side you can just make simple sawhorse style legs and slap whatever you like on the top of it

All a desk is, ostensibly, is a table.

You screw a good thick piece of pressboard down onto four legs. Bam, desk. Now, if you want some actual fucking rigidity, start adding structure between the legs, and along the underside of the pressboard. I'm sure there's a video somewhere for this.

It's a form of hoarding, they don't even see it as filthy.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
getting caught was part of my plan

Forgive his addiction to apple product. Dude gives sound advice.

That doesn't look practical at all.

iBooks weren't even bad though, macs didn't become complete shit until version 2 of osx

It's one thing to horde collectibles for your waifu, a series you really like, your favorite game, special editions that come in neat boxes.. But to horde and proudly display boxes for a shitty brand of PC peripherals… I can't even fathom that level of faggotous autism.

That's like being really into cooking and saving and displaying the boxes for your appliances. Not because of warranties or anything like that, but because you want to proudly display that you bought a specific brand.

And fuck's sake man.. Shelf Space is not something you waste on functional things. What's the fucking point of displaying a mousepad on a fucking shelf?

how much did it cost you?

thanks for the video, I'll probably end up trying this

I display the games, and the figures they come with, I keep the peripheral boxes in the closest. I did say shelves/closest.

the legs were free since it was scrap and the two door tops were like 35 dollars each from. if you went with a cheaper material for the legs the total is probably like

It has nice art and you've long since worn the damn surface smooth?

Rate my BS

Just got this desk, need some tips for what to put on it

Either a cute name for a "doggy", or a character from The Game That Shall Not Be Named.

Answered yourself there, honestly. Chair looks comfy though.

robot figures

You're right, it is, perfect for playing console games, when I wanna use any of mine|

I was thinking Gundam ones, but I dont wanna paint them

Nigga, what? They barely need paint. They're molded in the correct colors.

One of my friends has a Gundam model, he had to paint the whole thing, told me it was a pain in the ass

most gunpla only need a little bit of panel lining to be shelf-worthy

Might order some then, pay day is in 2 weeks, I'll decide then, I do need some posters too

I've posted my idea for a dream set up in like a hundred of these threads. No one ever replies. Not even to mock it. Not even to point out why it wouldn't work. Not even to say they're creeped out by the image.

I've framed it as part of a larger sexual fantasy, I've been self-deprecating and labeled the whole thing autistic. What's wrong with me and my posts that it's so hard for me to get any responses?

people can like something and not fukcing reply, this isnt reddit where you need people to reply, upboat you, you autist. Christ.

If no one replied it either means no one cares/its good/or its so shit they are ignoring it. So I guess you'll never know :)

Old picture

On the internet, nobody knows you're a cat.

I can't bear to post a picture of my battlestation because it's literally a nest of trash. There's a bit of bare floor where my computer chair sits and all around me in a circle is garbage. I've been depressed for months and can't find the will to clean it. There's old food containers and stuff that's long since rotted and been consumed by fruit flies and then the fruit flies died off so there's just the skeletal remains of an apple core or whatever. Somewhere under my feet is a broken beer bottle but there's a layer of trash on top of that protecting me from the shards of glass. My cat doesn't come in here anymore, she begs for my attention when I leave this room but won't follow me in. I have a manner of walking across the room where I shovel stuff aside with my foot before stepping, so that I won't slip on a plastic wrapper and die. Please someone kill me.

Why not just post it?

my brother uses imageboards and he might recognize it. my family thinks i'm capable and responsible and doing fine on my own.

Aw, it's just because you're alone, user. You need a cute boyfriend to dress up in a maid outfit and clean up after you while scolding you for being a slob and swearing to withhold oral sex if you don't do your exercises.

I've genuinely considered getting a roommate or GF I would otherwise want nothing to do with just so that I'd have someone around to guilt me into living properly. I can't be responsible by myself, I need someone to potentially disappoint or else I turn into the biggest lazy slob piece of shit.

I only tidy my room when moving furniture around, or moving house.

I'm pretty much the same, but to a lesser degree. I do keep my room mostly tidy, however. There's no trash around because there is an actual trash can in the corner.

I am a little disappointed that you let your cat live in conditions like that, though. Just considering her feelings (and sense of smell which is better than yours) should give you some impetuous to improve things.

Post it anyway. Just angle the shot so your desk isn't shown. Censor the trinkets that might give you away.

Lets be honest, no one gives a shit about the computers but everyone wants to see the trash hells other anons live in.

i'm not the tidiest guy on earth but it drives me nuts to see trash literally on the floor, like come on son

she's got the whole rest of the house which is clean because I don't use it

But she wants to sit in your lap while you play on the computer, not be by herself in an empty house.

Fucking disgusting britbongs

This. What the fuck is with cats and sitting on laps? Laps are like crack for my old cat. She used to go into fucking withdrawal if she didn't sit on someone's lap every day. The fucking howling she made if no one would let her sit on their lap. I can only imagine what kind hell his cat is going through if it has to claw its way through his great wall of trash to get to his lap.

To everyone who has a multi-monitor setup.

What, exactly, do you use it for? It seems very commonplace. I've only ever found a couple uses for it, myself (among them: artwork where I'm drawing or coloring from a reference, and it's easier to have that reference on another monitor rather than switching back and forth or reducing the size of the canvas; and certain games like flight simulators, where instrument panels can be put on the other monitor so I have a larger view out the cockpit window), and that's rare enough so that I know I could live without it. I've seen plenty of people play video games where the screen is split across multiple monitors, and I can't understand how it's possible to get around the fact that there are giant black gaps in whatever you're looking at.

I've never used them.

Almost exclusively for IRC

One for games, one for anime, one for whatever other random bullshit I want on the screen.

My brother jumps into a waifu or whatever image heavy thread on half/a/ and sets it to auto scroll and auto expand all images for the second screen while he plays vidya. Seems pretty superfluous to me. Then again i've had a 5:4 single lcd screen for years now. Have been meaning to upgrade but i can't think of any good uses for a second screen. I would like more screen space though.

I wanted to have three, myself. One of those vertical ones for reading, a huge tv for vidya, movies, etc. and a third medium sized one for everything else. Security camera feed, setting up and monitoring downloads, livestream of news going in a small window, system monitoring and scans, moving files around, etc. So basically one for reading, one for entertainment, and one for computer functions.

Y'all fuckers have ADD.

I have autism and definitely had ADHD as a kid (the H bit went away) but I still only do one thing at a time. If I watch anime, I watch anime; if I play video games, I play video games. The human brain cannot multitask; it cannot in fact even properly divide tasks. If you watch anime and play a game at the same time, you're only getting maybe 40% efficiency out of either — 20% of your time is actually wasted.

I think the real issue is that people need to watch some better anime, and play games that aren't so easy that a retarded toddler can play them only half paying attention.

So are you saying that niggers can multitask?

As an actual aside, isn't that just natural? I mean the inefficiency applies to pretty much everything else.
The point of the multi-monitors isn't necessarily to perform multiple functions at the same time, but to have a separate screen used (almost) exclusively for a specific task. Except for the brother of , who is likely a massive faggot anyways.

I can't get anything done *unless* I multitask, otherwise I feel bored. I listen to podcasts and audiobooks while showering (I got a waterproof bluetooth speaker for this,) cleaning, walking my dog and cooking. I do this with slower games too, but generally speaking vidya's different, I want to feel completely engrossed and pulled into this other world.

I need entertainment while I eat. I've found since I started doing this I watch a lot less television and snack less. I'm kind of the opposite of autistic I guess, I have OCPD. I obsess over every little detail, everything has to be perfect.

The only exception is anything writing related, in which case I need music, preferably instrumental.

Mostly for background noise kinda
I don't like commercials so I got rid of my TV in about 2008.
I had a 4:5 monitor from my first computer but about 2 years back it started ghosting images and such so I chucked it.
I got a nice 4:3 one from a garage sale for $2.
I really like it because 4:3 is standard def and I mostly play old standard def anime on it.

off topic as fuck but does tenchi get any better after the 15th ep? got that far and the harem shit turned me off

I got into the habit of doing extremely menial and repetitive things while listening to music, because it gives my brain something to focus on. This turned into listening to music for any sort of artwork. I do writing in silence, though; I don't want my brain in any way distracted because then I can get proper tunnel-vision and that's when the magic happens.

I bet you don't remember much from those podcasts and audiobooks, though.

Now that's some fucking interior design taste, looks super comfy

multitasking mostly, I like watching videos/anime while playing vidya and it also makes alt-tabbing to talk to people on IMs easier

I forgot to mention: always watching something while eating is a bad habit. It can far too easily turn into always eating while watching something.

I got a question. Is it better to sleep on your chest or sleep on your back? I like to sleep on my chest and hold the biggest pillow I have close to me.

Definitely chest. Sleeping on your back leads to snoring and acid reflux, both of which ruins your sleep. The best is on your side, however, especially the left side. This places the stomach in an ideal place to prevent heartburn, through gravity.

This is what I do, also while hugging pillows.

there you go v,
lightblub blew earlier, hence the darkness

one for games, the other for strictly discord or browsing while playing game like now

r8 and h8

I never did take a picture of it from this year. I'll get on that.

Pic related.

that's a nice collection there, user. How do you guys find vidya at reasonable prices anyway? Everywhere I go, people are asking for absurd prices for vidya.

Damn, that GPU is running kinda hot for a baseline (I suspect Nvidia coolers are usually crap, so you need good overall cooling). Otherwise, good stuff. I hope you pirated that install of Win7.

that's an ASUS card.

oops.

I use a site called gumtree. It's the kangaroo version of craigslist. I basically just try to haggle my way down to reasonable prices and just get lucky occasionally.

You think so? That's a pretty low temp imo.
Nah I always buy my copies of windows :^)

Is that you The Flenser?

After switching from laptop to tower I really miss my second monitor while programming. Having the manual or some distraction always visible is pretty sweet. Even moreso with art.

I see no reason why it should be higher than the CPU temp if it's a baseline; there's nothing graphically intensive going on with just your desktop and a couple internet tabs open. The damn thing should practically be idling, and yet it's over 100 degrees in the wintertime? It just means that the stock cooler on the thing is vastly inferior to what you probably have cooling the CPU, which is by comparison at room temperature.

…wait, it's summer over there, isn't it? Still doesn't excuse it, though.

Does that mean it's Aussie only? Because I'm Canadian, and a Canadian version of Craigslist might help me with my search for good cheap vidya.

You're overreacting. It was running 2 monitors at the time of the SS and I was most likely doing something else too. The temp is fine.

Check out BuySellTrade and ca.letgo a friend of mine said he uses those among a few others that I can't remember the names of right now.

BuySellTrade.ca obviously

Kijiji is the most active canadian classified site. Alternatively check out used.ca and look for your closest city. Both those are pretty active sites. But Kijiji is probably your best bet

being poor tends to suck, yes.

I use this as a reaction image.

Thanks.

Your country is shit.

it hurts me to even think of living in those conditions

HAVE YOU PET THE DOGGO YET?

vid related

share your secrets with me
t. $5/h yuropoor

If you are watching tenchi for the story you are doing it wrong.

Looks like your gravity is turned off too.

Australian detected.

Its a good life.

what about on your side?

i have a fold-out futon which i always keep folded up like a couch and sleep on that, its comfy as all hell and since its folded up it stops me from rolling around in my sleep too much

user clean your fucking desk

bodied in loser pool at EVO/10

I know it's just a picture but I hit the deck. Teaching your nephew to shoot can scar you for life.

noice

Fine taste user.

nice nigga we have the same fan.

Neet life would be a good life if I could only afford a good camera.

nice turn-A but GET THE TRASH OFF YOUR FUCKING FLOOR CHRIST MAN. i can understand when some trash piles up on the desk but if its on the floor you gotta be literally just throwing it there

I am, jealous?

Why does everyone keep saying I'm a cat? I'm not a cat. We would have diffgxhulty typigby on a keytguhpard with our pawqs.

If the switch is region-free I'll be getting that, too.

He always gets pets.

One for work and vidya, other for chats, work assistance, browsing and winamp.

Poorfag reporting in, wishing to have a chinese carton figurine and another monitor

brazil?

Last window is a sequel.

what kind of godless post-soviet 3rd world shithole country do you live in user?

Holy shit, that looks comfy as hell. Every things looks so solid.

old picture but its still generally like this. After reviewing the thread: You fags need more CRT.

it's a trinitron.

anyone know the model of the chair

I have a CRT tv with a dvd player as stand to put my clothes on if that counts.

What kinda of books are you looking for user, and what format?

Mexico actually, i can't complain about the chair because i got it for about 5 bucks and it's quite comfy

You punch pumpkins in Mexico?

does that hole leads into street?

Well… punching them it's almost as satisfactory as lauching them,i got that sign when Roger Waters came to Mexico and back then i was working as backstage security.

It leads to my kitchen, m8

its just it looks really open like no roof open

I should probably grow up
im 23

nice dubs

just put your posters in a frame instead of flat on the wall and give the illusion that you're an adult

frames are expensive user, this is much easier

id rather spend a lot of money to look more mature than have them hung up like that like a child

Buy cheap frames.

you have a point Donald last girl I had over thought my room was cool so its a plus, but shes a bit of a weeb

I have about 14 posters hanging up of various sizes, including shit like Nintendo, Atelier, various superheros, and movies. Ill be spending the money ive been saving for a new monitor on frames for the illusion that im a mature gaymur who likes mature gayms

if you're gonna get a new monitor, get a massive one you can put up seperately for multiplayer games with your whores
every room ive noticed in this thread has had no area to have people use when visiting
of course thats because no one here has friends/family but still

I have an old Sony KD-34XBR970 that I use for consoles and DVDs. My room is small but I set it up in a way that there is plenty of space to move around. What you are seeing in the pic is the most confined area by my desk and PC. The opposite corner of the room has the television and my stereo.

im really envious of you americans, those TVs were never sold here so I will never ever got one used

It's been a while since last time I posted in one of those threads

I want third monitor, but this desk is not really multi monitor friendly
The desk is really comfy though

daaamn. fair enough there.

I swear I've seen that before user.

Do you know me irl user? Are you a New Jersey fag?

Sabbath rules. Missed both the shows I had tickets for this year

I haven't saved anything to my guts folder for quite some time.

Trinitrons are surprisingly hard to find where I'm at. Any time I find one it's the very last generation; way newer than what you have posted there.

Awesome.

Just do what said, you got a good start with your GnR poster.

I'm seeing plenty of yellowish walls so I'm going to post my generic battlestation. I really don't know what the last person that lived here was thinking with those painted-bricks.

eh the way i see it, its not much of a sabbath show if the entire band isnt there.

posting again I've cleaned up this desk quite a bit since i first got it

Why the fuck do all you faggots have huge ass autistic mics? Do you love sucking cock? holy shit.

I have a shure sm7b and if you don't want to be a bigger pussy than the one you came out of, then actually tag people in your post instead of just shitting the bed waiting for those precious (you)'s either grow some balls and add to a discussion or just keep shitting where you eat and complain why there is so much of your shit on your plate

are those cassettes?

specx?

Small version of G2 Megatron. Where are the missles faggot?

Not perfect, but it's comfier than it looks. Just recently upgraded from the old Dell motherboard and case from high school. Speccy doesn't seem to reflect my 3.57ghz overclock for some reason.