FFXIV: HW Loli C@ edition

3.45 is out! 3.5 on the horizon.

>i255 weapons from deep dungeon! it's still a mistake
>edda confirmed for best waifu she will never let you go

ffxiv-freetrial.com/na/

come join us and be weebshit while Making Eorzea Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Fisher_Levequests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You say that, but….

CHOCOBO RACING REVAMP WHEN

Better question

CHOCOBO RACING TOURNAMENTS WHEN?*

That comes with the revamp of course

It doesn't really feel like there's anywhere to discuss it. Never see it on /jp/, occasionally on /wsg/.

Crash Twinsanity should get a remake with all the cut levels and use Skylanders Crash as a model

Pc port of 1 then PSP ports.

What's wrong with "random songs?"

The same reason people think MGR is good to begin with
memes

I dont know whats worse, the shitty joke that was beaten into the ground or the zero payoff it had

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

Jesus fuck what the fuck is happening

Xenoverse 2
I was supposed to watch Legends of Tomorrow so maybe that
some playlists that I put on a usb key while playing XV2
nothing
Cream Soda
I don't
Draw some shitty doodles later tonight
don't know yet
alright

The major flaw of that picture is that she would have stubble under her arms at that time.

I don't play video games

Okay

Started Chocobo Racing today and I won 38 times out of 40. This shit is cake. Is there any reason to have gambling coins because otherwise I can't figure out why people wouldn't want to make them so easily.

Fat princess is a literal fucking who

Miku dancing games

is the 8chans still exploding?

guess not

i got a csgo knife and sold it to some retard for $120, so i used the money to buy some goy outfits

dam the far east loincloth is lewd

christ the mods need to ban these spamming fuckers.

slutty and cute/10, would fiercely cuddle with in public on the beach while playfully stroking her tail. and i say this as a guy who doesn't dig tan chicks.

don't let the balmeme bullshit fool you user; most people in this game dont give a fuck about that crap and just want to have fun

raya-o-senna best girl

yeah but take into account he wont find normalfags on balmung

you get all the other kinds of worst people instead

all the Padjal are basic bitch tier but at least they aren't elezen

I'm on Ultros.

join ZR

They kicked me out for not having read the wheel of time series. Also I'm having fun with my normalfag FC.

you where memed on m8

Well that doesn't change the fact that they didn't let me back in and I wasn't about to grovel for an invite.

ehehehehe

REMOVE ELF

god that entire questline was terrible

Yes it was, the singing moogles part was fun though

yeah ultros is full of gays and weebs

What's the best job questline?

THM and ROG

ROG and PLD.

Where my femroe bros at?

no femroes only catgirls

I liked Pugilist/Monk (mostly the end of the level 50 and most the 60 stuff was alright) and Machanist.

I didn't choose the [email protected]/* */ the [email protected]/* */ chose me.

Even SE wants you all to remove yourselves from this world and jump into the nearest empty grave.

Give us your E-mail faggot.

Why are they so perfect?

I wish more outfits had a pronounced bust like that one.

cause the vest hugs them just right

Least flaws out of all the races.

I just want armor that's not heavy to quit nerfing them. The damn gryphonskin top makes your character nearly flat.

weebcuks and their shit tastes

What's the secret to leveling fisherman without giving up all sanity?

You haven't seen a cat in your whole bloody haven't you?

There isn't, you must pay with your sanity.

This reminds me of Nocturne's boss fight themes

if you're not playing a catgirl in FFXIV then you're playing the game wrong.

i'll go get a screenshot of my catgirl just for this thread.

femroe tanks unite

How does it feel knowing you're playing the game wrong :^)

To each his own.

Feels good knowing that I'm not like the other 57 million cat girls out there.

catgirls are the bestgirls though

wew, gonna wait for them to finish this maintenance shit before I try to get back on again. Got knocked off 3 or 4 times on Cliffhanger when I wasn't even close to an exploding bomb, the lag is unreal. I don't even want to waste time trying to do my daily roulette or POTD. Especially POTD, seems that's worse about lag than just about anything else well, that and Chocobo races

C@ girls a best

I'd give you a few points for the Bayonetta aesthetic though.

Agreed but I made a bet with my boss that I could make a sexy femroe.

You wanna go m8?

Any chance of a BST or BLU coming soon?

here's my catgirl in actual armor. dude standing beside me is pretty awesome though.

This is my catgirl. There are many like her, but this one is mine.

My catgirl is my best friend. She is my life. I must be a good master to her as I must be a good master of my own life.

Without me, my catgirl is useless. Without my catgirl, I am useless. I must raise my catgirl true.

No, that Nosepass-tier shnoz could poke my eye out. At least she doesn't have a man-jaw. Femroes can't be sexy though, it's simply not possible. Unless you're attracted to walking blocks of stone.

i don't liek your catgirlu

You got a problem with chiseled chicks?

Wanting to fuck a statue puts you on floor-tile user's level.

Well-toned/ musuclar but still soft is great any day. A walking hunk of rock? Nah.

Fine by me, I think she's cute.

eh. I was talking about that stupid image on . not your actual catgirl. she's fine.

oh, thanks then. I dig your tomboy catgirl, she's pretty cute.

i had been tanking a lot lately. it just doesn't feel right with a girly haircut.

Go back to the cuckchan /vg/

shut up. there's nothing wrong with that. characters in FFXIV are a huge investment, tbh. since most people end up with only 1 character per server.

You're actually a fag if you think muscle grils aren't sexy.

My nigga.

Bet this fag made a complete uggo and is all buttfried over being stuck with it

read the thread friendo
If femroes could actually be sexy or cute i'd probably have one. But they aren't. They're like walking boulders. They aren't even curvy. And once again, they have ugly faces and noses. I'm down with musclular/well-toned women. Not boulders.

the graphics and characters (catgirls) are still great, regardless

Still, here's hoping Stormblood fixes the character customization.

but they could be better, and that's what bugs me. It's not like they're BAD, but "the grass is greener etc".

now you're just being a fag because you can't handle your femroe getting shit on.

I'll drink to that. i don't have my hopes up though

the highlander buff girls can be pretty hot, unlike femmeroes

You're right about their noses, and their bodies could probably be a bit more shapely too. But Roegadames are far from outright terrible.

they're not horrendously ugly or anything. they just can't really be hot.

I hope but it probably wont
very heavily requested but it has a pretty small chance of coming as well.

On the positive side RDM is all but confirmed.

RDM gonna be dps?

quite so. Fem Highlanders are mighty fine.

This, essentially

RDM would be neat to have.

we just dont know, we only know it will be confirmed soon enough.

I recall SAM was also a possibility. but i'd rather see RDM.

i want dancer too.

R8 my Highlander tomboy anons.

Too busty for tomboy.

This better?

Yeah. I mean, busty tomboys are good, but they need to use chest wraps and then be embarassed about their gigantic breasts.

My nigga

she's okay. is better.

Would still fug and hug though

Minfilia's cat mom turns my dick into diamonds.

Shit taste user

FUCK FISHING

>saying this while being a [email protected]/* */

> [email protected]/* */
>[email protected]/* */

Kill yourself.

At least you are not into scaly k-pop idols.

no user im not a c@, I am just annoyed by you putting a T after the @. Its C@ dang it not [email protected]/* */ you invalid.

I really have no excuse, I would have done the same thing.

i hate the dragongirls. they ARE exactly like k-pop idols, holy shit.

Really hope if they do the bunnygirls they don't fuck them up too.

Viera never ever.

this would be fine with me.

How could I forget the Au Ra concept art fucking hell.

i never could put my finger on exactly why the Au Ra female mannerisms were so annoying. but that's why. it finally makes sense. they are acting just like k-pop idols.

l-lewd!
where my vieras at

I swear they've mentioned no new races for Stormblood, but they'd revisit the current char creator. Hopefully that means butt sliders and shit.

C@ is my favorite race but Vieras are nice too

I was planning using a fanta soon but how so?

this reminds me of something else. they fucked up the Miqo'te too. i wish they were much more like the Mithra. the Mithra were much more physically cat-like. Miqo'te are pretty much just humans with cat ears and tails. it's sad thinking back on how much more awesome the Mithra were.

i can't be the only person who feels this way.

their idle animations and hyper-feminine and superficial. they're super petite and submissive acting. even their dance emote is flamboyant.

idle animations *are*

i'd make one on another server and just watch her idle animations and emotes and whatnot for a little while.

i actually switched to Au Ra female and then switched back to Miqo'te cause it got on my nerves.

but judge for yourself. this is just my opinion, man.

>male manthras were so rare [email protected]/* */ had to be disgusting race mixers with the humes since tarus are a genetic dead end

My FC has been butthurt over the election here on best server. Despite it being a month since it happened, all of the trannies and libcucks have been frothing at the mouth daily instead of actually playing the game. How fares your servers/FCs post election, anons?

In other news I've begun my 3rd Heavensward relic. Kill me

I had a raid where we kicked someone for saying Trump was shit. Group was pretty damn smug afterwards.

Balmeme?

What a year this was!

K Holla Forums

I guess, but I'd rather be that than a potato at least. My main gripe is their run but I kind of feel the same way about Miqo'te but I've managed to deal with it.

Deflect all you want, mithras are a dead race and was replaced with generic c@ grills. Rip in peace.

rofl, even if she was just troll baiting that's funny.

I like the Miqo'te but I do wish their tails/ears were a little more animated. The emotes that do use them are pretty fuckin' kawaii or whatever. I also wish that they had a muscle slider like Hyur so I could be decently fit.
I also wish that this tabard was dyeable.
And that my screen resolution wasn't shit.

RIP actual catgirls.

Mithra were much more awesome than the current Miqo'te. it's sad.

I think the game devs were just trying to make them more widely appealing by making them more human looking. But it's stupid. There's already 2 different varieties of humans. Keep the catgirls as Mithra for more actual variety…

Yep.

A few RP free companies have zero tolerance policies in place.

They'll kick and blacklist anyone who has a neutral or positive opinion about Trump. That blacklist extends to the linkshells and forums they use to network and start events

There's a Donald Trump lala that goes around in Idyllshire triggering people though so I've got that going for me here

there only redeeming quality is how their ears and tails are used in emotes.

Mithra had much more cat-like noses and fur on their body. the way their ears looked was more feline too.

that's pathetic

That is pretty sad

That's not much.

Got any server suggestions? I've been looking to switch for some time now but I didn't want to waste my money looking around

Ultros

Exodus. Come start a Midlander only free company and look down on all the untermensch.

>tfw used to be in a goon guild
Man I don't even wanna know how buttmad they are about Trump.

No idea, to be honest. I play on Famfrit, and it's okay. I don't know of any FCs like the ones you mentioned earlier.

you couldn't pay me to play with goons anymore.

you used to play with goons?

many years ago, yeah.

i never join goon guilds anymore. they've become pretty insufferable in recent years.

Did I make a qt?

sure, she's not bad

Sure did, good on ya.

I can't decide between blonde hair and white hair.

Yeah, that's worth saving a good bole for.

like the previous one a little better

I'm interested in playing the game, where do I start?

Download the trial. Make a character in the middle of Amerifat work hours on Exodus server. Don't join the two 8ch Free Companies because holy shit they are drama filled faggots.

Buy game
make account
play game

Faggots will shill Exodus for the 8ch FCs but really, pick any server you want. Except Balmung.

Also this. Someone dared make another FC and mention it in the general, only for nWo fckboys to autistically screech at them, and the FCs are filled with turbofaggots and trannies.

I'm on Siren and disdain meme spouting retards

I wouldn't mind forming a FC with no faggots, trannies, or other lolcows. Just autistic faggots that want to grind for mutual benefit with little to no communication outside of coordinating teamwork.

no surprises there. i'm in a pretty normalfag-tier FC myself. autistic faggots are really not that great to play with.

So what are you anons doing this evening?

debating on leveling monk or ninja.

Grinding Armorer and Mining.

the blonde hair looks better

naisu
free trial, or just dive in like me and buy the physical version on Squeenix's store that has the base game + heavensward for $30.
Also NEVER EVER join the Balmung server. That's the dedicated tumblr/erp cancer-containment server.

nWo hasn't been bad from what I've seen. i don't even know of the other 8ch FC though; or do you refer to the one the TERAfags made recently?

Hoping my server is stable later tonight.

Play on Ultros server for the one decent FC with faggots from here and zero drama

A11S raid was cancelled so now I'm shitposting talking to my boyfriend

Why the fuck are you filling the thread with your fucking character like some avatarfaggot? This isn't the cuck/v/ general.

Look at the last thread. Concentrated Smug the Tera FC said they moved to exodus and nWo lost their shit and demanded they disband and screeched at them for daring to exist on the same server. Plus nWo is filled with trannies and faggots. I don't know much about CS but judging by their response they are just as gay and retarded.

I bet your character's butt ugly.

anyone have an opinion at to which is more fun to play? i'm leaning towards monk.

Are all FCs from here in NA? No Eurofag one? :^)

make an application

chocolate cats best cats

That all you got? Shit nigger, fuck off with your avatar fagging.

going to a friend's soon to play Samurai Warriors 4-II all night. Not gonna play FFXIV again until tomorrow when they're done with the damned maitenance

hwat now? who?

Got an archive link? That thread's long off the catalog friendo.

Undoubtable truth.

Holy fuck them digits

Here is a promo code to get some helpful leveling stuff, and by using it you hook me up with some free shit too.

TT4FDKBC

If you gonna join the 8ch guild then be ready for AUTISM

10/10 would cuddle in and out of armor.

m a d

Nope

Monk is pretty fun but I haven't unlocked ninja yet. If you don't care about raiding I'd say go for the former. Also damn dude, it's only been five minutes give someone time to answer.

The fuck is this reddit shit?

i already have an i250 DRG that i raid with. and ~i238 SCH that i play quite a bit.

i was just wondering which is more fun to play.

Oh, then monk all the way as long as you aren't going too fast.

Where the fuck did all these faggots come from? Is 4chan down?

that's probably what i'll do. thanks for input.

nWo on full damage control I see.

Are you saying there's no avatar fagging?

RIP SERVERS

Server issues again?

this is what happens when you leave a bunch of women on their own without a strong man to put them in their place

You better be fucking joking.

It's back up already and the queue was short. Must have been a hiccup

I felt like a retard for making the healer work double in keeping me alive along with the tank.

If your healer wasn't spamming Medica then you next to slap him back into place

Isn't Ultros the biggest libshit server?

The white looks better to me. Also you should change the eyebrows to be less angry.

no ultros is the SUPER GAY server

i have never seen any SJW shit outside of shitposting and anyone who is sjw would have been chased out awhile ago

this game in general isnt very cuck friendly

We kicked the memespouting cunt from nWo months ago, and the closest thing we've got to a tranny is an autistic BLM who thinks it's funny to tell strangers he's a girl. You would know this if you weren't a nigger.

makes me proud tbh fam

Nah nigga, I'm staying on this small server.

No problem fam.

thats the point of low lvl dungeons user, to fuck up and learn from your fucks ups you better fucking learn faggot

noice.

leviathan server primal server group masterrace here. its not easy being this awesome but we manage.

It's not easy because something is often wrong with it. We do have a catdude that never stops dancing. Ever.

is it a good dance?

It's the manderville. All day every day. Sometimes people join him but I've never seen him move from that spot.

yet he somehow has a lot of shit leveled. he's like the Slurm's Mckenzie of Limsa Lominsa on levi. just dancing his life away.

you mean with the server? yeah lately it's been weird, but that's the exception, not the rule. outside of the initial release/post-beta period of time, levi has been nice and solid.

I've only been playing since march, but ever since then I've always seen him there just doing his thing. And yeah the server, whenever something happens to Primal it feels like Levi is the first to shit itself but I've had somewhat questionable net until recently.

I have spent all evening crafting and I regret nothing.

Nigger.

Good things come to those who wait

Maybe you're removing the wrong people then

Both are these are objectively false, are you someone who got kicked for being a retard? A bunch of autists in nWo freaked the fuck out last thread because the TERA FC announced that they exist, but outside of that there's been no drama from anyone recently and everyone is getting along ingame.

TERA FC is just guys who played together before moving games why are people flipping shit over it

The tranny FC got butthurt that they started their own FC since they had played together on TERA for so long and demanded that they break up and join nWo.

Why the fuck would you associate with degenerates? The mentally ill breed strife from the conflicts they surround themselves with both mentally and physically.

What? Explain this assuming I know nothing of the past events.

I don't. Which is why I am sitting in the Alchemist's Guild alone mass crafting via macro without being in a FC.

Smug Concentrated, a Free Company made up of ex-TERA players decided that game was dead and decided to start playing FFXIV. They created characters on Exodus and formed a FC made up of their old group. they popped into the last thread and mentiond they were playing FXIV now and nWo lost their shit and started demanding they break up and join their FC. Two groups of gay autists started doing their best impression of a San Francisco pride parade riot and managed to convince everyone not involved that they are both completely shitty human beings and to be avoided like the plague in game.

Jesus fuck that'a stupid. nWo sounds faggier in this case though because they got up in SMUG'a business. I'm glad there's more than one Holla Forums FC now, hopefully it will motivate both parties to improve.

They are filled with gays and trannies. they are never going to improve and will always be plagued by drama and bitch niggerness.

Like actual fucking trannies?

Evidentally

Still wondering where you got this tranny bullshit from. Only three members have ever claimed to be women, two have proven it and the last one is one of two people to have ever been removed from the FC for being an unbearable faggot.

They're talking about SMUG

I was intersted in joining the FC and asked if there were any fags or trannies. I was told yes. so I said no.

Plenty of fags

Can you still get out of bounds in eastern la noscea? That's where that screenshot is and I tried a couple times but I always sucked at getting through that wall

People were joking you unbelievable faggot.

They were fucking with you, user. Though, if this is how you react based on someone in the thread telling you that the FC that has been autistically hunting down the server's top Jew is somehow tranny-friendly, then you're probably the type of person who would report us for our FC ranks, like a certain Undertale nigger that is no longer with us

I'm sure you just ironically suck cocks. Just like I amsure you just ironically watch cuckime.

Well I mean you're here so fuck I guess you're right.

>Nigger got kicked white knighting a grill
This is why you don't dog your mates

Why are you fags arguing over tranny drama, shouldn't you be clearing a12s or something?

Nah nigga

I've never even been to Exodus fam.

What else is there even to do? I log on a few nights a week to raid and get my loot, or to help a friend that wants something.

There is nothing else to do unless you are some sort of autist that just glamours and changes your cat girls hair every day.

So you're still a retard, then?

You could always play at the Golden Saucer :^)

>He doesn't take hundreds of screenshots and then not post them in the thread because only assholes do that
You have to learn to be fab, my dude

Have you not seen former nWo members talking shit about the FC? Did you not see nWo's autistic shitfit over concentrated smug?

This game needs more bullyable characters

Also this.

If BDO taught me anything it was to never play with 8ch. Faggots and memespouting ovendodgers everywhere.

Yo am I seeing things or does that top have nips?

If only

I swear I'm seeing bumps on it though. They ain't exactly positioned right, but it looks like that top is hugging their nips

there's most likely a mod that can do that

You realize he mentioned both FCs, right?

BDO's guild was absolute cancer. Complete shit from the little I played with them (because they didn't fucking interact with their own members), since I dropped that shit game once my trial ran out.

Apparently the guy making the nude mod was a humungous faggot and not only charged money for it, but locked it down with DRM. It's been cracked, of course.

Jesus Christ that's fucking disgusting

there's also that trainer that is free if mods are interesting

I made a joke that no matter what you're gonna run into faggots from here. Apparently you have autism because you took it literally and are still crying about muh fags and shitting up the thread about it days later.

Jesus user, you're a bigger faggot than any actual fag.

Trainer doesn't work with current version. Last update from creator (who goes on this fucking thread) was 10/5

Yesterday it was updated to 3.45

When is the new patch likely to come out? A week, A month?

Didn't mean to quote.

Welcome to the current age of mmos. It's only going to get worse from here as older players die off and the retards remain.

That's true for many modders. Just look at the faggots that revealed themselves following Skyrim's paid mods fiasco.

I really wish SE would stop being kikes and work on implementing a glamour log. It's going to get insane in 4.0 unless SE just feels like recoloring older sets like we got with many of the lvl 60 dungeons. A lot of the older content is pretty dead too, so good luck getting that gear for glamour when no one is running it.

This is how it was in 2.0 during the period leading up to 3.0. It was dead as fuck, but in-game friends made it bearable. If you're no longer interested in the game then even Yoshi encouraged people to take a break. We still have like 6 to 7 months till 4.0. There's plenty of time to get caught up later next year.

Sure thing, faggot.

As a co-founder to the BDO 8ch guild I can confirm they were all homos. Especially Malvagay. Concerning nWo and SMUG, I've played with both and they're fucking gay. Talk about gagging cocks all night and day. Hell there's this faggot in nWo discord pretending to be a cat and says shit about eating birds all the time. One night it even posted a picture with a bird in its hand. Fucking weirdos, both fcs.

Holy shit, I guess I'm joining a normalfag FC. Cats were a mistake

i may joke about catposting but this is some next level weird shit

Yeah that's fucked up, and that means a lot coming from someone in a IB. Never seen faggotry remotely close to that on ZR

And it was still fun

~nyan nyan sucking barbed cock everyday~

If you're on ultros I can invite you to my normalfag FC. They're very nice and not really annoying.

Here's a group shot of some of us. I just asked if anyone wanted to help me knock out a titan hard for the 3.4 quest and a bunch of people volunteered, we ended up just running shit people needed unsynced and bullshitting about the game.

uhhh

They're normalfags. They aren't ERPing or roleplaying. Also I'm pretty sure they are all women IRL.

I also had a group that was all Highlanders and roegadyn. I felt like I was poor little white cat in a bara porno that time.

how's your FC called?

As another co-founder of the BDO guild and mod for a while, I can confirm it was pretty fucking gay, but mostly because Berserker was a literal fag that talked about nothing but sucking cock all day. Malv was kinda gay but he's okay as long as he stays quiet. If you ever see Goering in any game, just leave, clingiest beta I've ever met, kept making jokes about fucking animals.
I've played with nWo for a while and can say that kicking all the actual faggots is probably the reason it's stayed alive. Came back not too long ago from a long hiatus and all the dramafags and meme spammers had been kicked during my time gone, so its mostly people just doing dungeons and crafting.
catfag is Strav, and he's in Concentrated Smug, not nWo

Relentless Abyss. The FC leader is real nice and helps out newbies a lot. We've run a lot of dungeons and PotD together.

RIP SERVERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just got home and was looking forward to spending the rest of the day grinding botany, mining, and carpentry and armorer. This is top tier faggotry.

REEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

They didn't say the lobby servers wouldn't go down until 9pm, just the regular ones :^)

Apparently there's a big snowstorm in montreal that has fucked shit sideways I've heard.

A FUCKING LEAF

For some reason playing Sims in this game is the most addictive part of this game for me.

Hook a nigger up.

GODDAMN CANUCKS STOP RUINING EVERYTHING

I'm sorry, a "nigga" asking for gibs tickles my funny bone.

I also RP as a white midlander in game and have an idea about starting a blonde haired blue eyed Midlander only FC called the Hyur Youth.

Seriously though give me money so I can buy a mansion once a plot opens up.

Fucking do it on Balmung.

THIS

I'm on Exodus and don't have money for a transfer.

lol

racist

Nigger.

cumskin

chumchewer

Now you are just throwing words around.

Of course. Servers are down and there is nothing else to do but shitpost until I can relieve my autism, casper.

SIXTY NIGGERS! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BULLSHIT?!

I blame the "great" "white" north.

Hence the inverted commas

I know, I just like to shit on canada when I get the chance. Not like I can log on and play my vidya right now, fucking french speaking syurp fucking useless mountie open borders burnouts.

God damn, every time I think they say the stupidest shit they open their fucking mouth.

And that's where you fucked up

You are not wrong. Fuck this, i'm going to play some EDF. Seeing that reminds me why everyone laughs at them. It just breaks my heart that the modern video game enthusiast has that kind of mindset and shitting up a hobby they really don't care about.

Is there any difference between Entry and Standard subs besides the character-per-world limit?

I just can't wrap my mind around wanting people who don't even know basic characters to be at endgame when we already have faggots who don't know their class roles thanks to potd

Fucking hell

No, and since you only really need one character because that character can level up every class there's no real reason to pay for Standard. Unless you like to pay for multiple months at once which is just dumb because who knows if you'll want to continue playing in 3 months or you want to take a break.

The irritating part is that the entire relic questline is easy. It's just FUCKING BORING AND LONG.

The old 2.0 relics with titan hm and shit was an example of "hard".

Nigger fuck you i ain't doing that shit just for a 240

is it up yet?

It Was. But then it died again

And is now

And now it isn't.

I hope Trump nukes Canada.

Dude, no. Then the servers will be lost.
Hope Trump moves the servers to America, then nukes Canada.

Can't we just give them a buncha blanket's with smallpox or something? That worked out pretty well for us last time we needed to fulfill Manifest Destiny.

You know that is a libshit "muh evil white male" lie, right?

Fuck you I want to believe in 1600s biological warfare

I hope Trump annex Canada and finally make us frogs sovereign instead of having our referendums sabotaged with migrant amnesty if they vote "no".

Is it up now?

This basically

I forgot to add that it would be a lot eaier to use blankets since the Canucks club all their seals.

Yep

Are you retarded? It really happened, it just wasn't intentional. We killed a lot of the Natives because their bodies weren't used to our diseases.

Fuck you Canada. I am a NEET. If I don't distract myself the consequences could be dire.

The post implied we knew and did it out of malice to reach our goals. Looks like you're the one that needs to work on their reading comprehension, fuckboi.

LYING NIGGER I SWEAR TO GOD

I'm actually connected right now using mudfish.

Oh hi gois. Noice weather we're havin', eh?
Wanna go down an get some timbits?

I got on then got off cus nobody was on

I got on then keep getting booted. Also I am now having trouble posting in this thread ever since the leaf posted. About the red niggers search up seals indians diease.

Were you two nigger serious? Cause I don't want to drop the cash on this for people to pull out like their mother's should have had. Post your character select screens so I know you got toons on Balmung before I drop the dosh.

I'm at work right now so fuck you

All my characters are cat girls
I don't even have one on Balmung
Sorry user.

We could always make new ones.

If you work you die

Nah

Than why did you chime in with
I mean there is no way an untermensch would be allowed in the racially pure HYFC. There would be no way you could participate in the final solution to the Balmung question.

You new boi?

Never going to make it.

Is shit up and stbale yet?

Now I want to see these salty caps too

me too user

Fuck my life.

Fuck my life.

hey at least youre not me

I have no idea, but they're definitely the twelve's gift to Eorzea.

T-THERES FISHING LEVES? FUCK where the fuck are they then? I haven't seen a single one in any leveguy

Yep, just select fieldcraft leves from leve guys instead of battlecraft. had i known sooner i would be 60 by now

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Fisher_Levequests

Then there's this gate keeper.

Loser deserved it.

Hahaha what a ridiculous knob-shiner
having friends is for DORKS

Unrealated but what is the best and fastest way to level professions? I have GSM and CUL at max but I did that the hard way. Working on ALC and it is making me wanna kill myself. I have been buying HQ for leve quests but currently there are none up and I am running out of leves

no one seems to know why she left
she didn't say anything, just left and transferred to another server suddenly

i remember back in the days of mmorpg yore, guild drama happened over loot and raidspots

now people get into fits over not being able to suck someones dick, i just want to fight monsters, dunk scrubs and play dressup, is that too much to ask?

Fuck those niggers. I just wanted to farm some CMs but instead got max exp debt.

Sounds like an attention whore who didn't get enough attention.

I just want to be part of a truly autistic FC. No one pretends to be friends. Now channel chat. Just mindless grinding for everyone involved's benefit.

too bad, ironic unironic erp and gay shit for you

>she

Of course it's a woman freaking out irrationally.

I just wanna play the game, Is that too much to ask?

Yep

I swear if they don't fix this shit in the next fifteen minutes I will watch RAW. I'll fucking do it, I swear on my mum.

NO
YOU GET GUILD DRAMA AND SHITFLINGING
ITS MY SUB MONEY AND I CAN PLAY THE GAME THE WAY I WANT

BITCH BITCH MOAN MOAN CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

the RNG gods have blessed me today

I wanna get into fishing but Botany is so much fun and the potential for money is too good.

I love me some Botany. I don't know what it is about it but for some reason it is more enjoyable to me than mining or fishing.

Same here. I tried mining, but it's just not as cozy as botany. I wish mining was more like Runescape where there was just a few designated spots to mine, with some minerals unique to that location, which you could then smelt into bars, and then craft armor.

I don't know. Maybe it is just because I grew up in the woods. Wandering around the Shroud during while it is raining is so nice and relaxing. I did it for three hours yesterday.

I was wandering around Quarrymill with Hell's Kitchen on in the background. Was so comfy.

FUCK

By the time the servers are back up I will have been unable to play for over 24 hours. I can't even shitpost any more. They broke my burning shitposter's heart.

I was going to train my squadrons to prep them for the level 40 mission for that sweet ass officer coat.

Yo your outfit is bangin'. What chestpiece and shield is that?

awww yeah. now to work on getting to 60 and completing Beast of Brewer's Beacon

SERVERS UP FOR ME BOYS

4 hours till the scheduled maint.

Looks like southern Sun from Gubal NM and the tank chest from Gubal HM

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

right in the nuts

Guess I picked a good time to wake up.

chest is Valkyrie fending from the new dungeons
legs are Adamantite chain hose of fending (can be purchased in idyllshire)
gloves and boots are from the i180 crafted fending set
hat is a cavaliers hat

undecided on greatsword, currently using the balder blade
shield is southern sun, sword is the 205 pvp sword
axe is the balder axe

whole set is dyed wine red to match the chest piece, except the leggings which are undyed for that chainmail look

set designed to look good on the maelstrom pvp horse, mostly red and white with added gold to make me look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Thanks mate.

Pretty sure they are all in relationships too.

no probs, have a [email protected]/* */

All the women I've been with have been super normalfag as fuck, my experiences at Anime cons have ended with me walking out of hotel rooms due to pure degeneracy, and all the women I talk to and train at my Gym are awful, awful sluts.

How pathetic I must be, to look for a QT 3.14 in an MMO, when I have a body of a god and a career that can easily support a family.

Please kill me Yoshi P, please, I have shamed Zyzz.

Correction 3+ year*

Bruh you don't need to lie on the internet.

Believe what you will. Things were honestly easier when all I had were lies. The grass on the other side isn't green when you can't have a potato to call your own.

Though you've made me aware of a very real possibility in my waifu hunt, and that is running into a [email protected]/* */ or a lalafell that is actually a dude.

it's like this is your first day on the internet user.

i know about 3 irl women in game, and they all play females, but only 2 out of the 3 are "slutty." the third prefers to make her knife-ear as elegant and ladylike as possible

I know that feel. I talk to far more women playing FF14 than I ever have using dating sites or IRL.

Now the key is finding and kidnapping one, to love tenderly and breed with.

THE DREAM

step aside goys GM of ITC coming through

what does the GM of ITC have to add to this conversation?

Hopefully to call one of the fags in his guild a fag.

shit-tier waifus

Three hours and now server maintenance. Hopefully it is so they can airlift their servers out of the frozen wasteland that is the Islamic Caliphate of Canuckistan to safer lands. I doubt it though. Now I have no idea what I am going to do for the rest of the evening.

Well at least I got to use up my exp bonus and I won all the rolls on both dungeons I ran for a bunch of low level gear that isn't even for my class. I guess I can save it for when I level those classes I guess. Got three spell books which was weird. I don't even know what class uses them because magic is for homos.

GM of ITC is the biggest homo.

shouldn't the maint be over soon?

Now or an hour

servers up

My time spent making touhou drive icons was not wasted but it's time to get back to more important matters.

just cancel and try again, always lets me skip the ques.

New bread.