Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare U.S. sales down 50% Compare to Black Ops 3

Does this mean COWADOODY is finally kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-u-s-sales-down-50-compared-to-black-ops-3/18578/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The past few non-Treyarch CoDs have also consistently sold worse than the Treyarch games, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't know if this'll amount to much.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-u-s-sales-down-50-compared-to-black-ops-3/18578/

Fuck i forgot my link.

FUCKING BOTS STOP GIVING ME (You)S

Because the game is buggy as shit, randomly change my resolution and won't let me select 1080p resolution, crash at loading screens before a game, and blind the screen if I change the FOV during a match. Fuck this.

Hopefully Battlefield is the next series where people realize every game is just a shitty rehash

Battlefield Juan sold marvelously though
And for some fucking reeason nobody is complaining about the niggers who are so out of place I cringe everytime I see one.

fuck everything

Cuckchan really is Sonygaf

It looks like the same garbage as Infinity Warfare and Black Cops 3

People don't want to kill space/pol/, they want to BE space/pol/.

triggered

You would know this is bullshit, if you had actually played Call of Duty.

CoD has not changed in any significant gameplay capacity since Black Ops 1.

it's actually the shittiest cod setting with the worst, ham-fisted story of any cod ever. possibly the worst written story of any game ever. the villains are so cartooney they make the holocaust look believable.

These are some next-level dubs you have going on user.

Every CoD game since 4 has been nothing but the same futuristic shooter shit.

You know what I meant, and yet you still chose to be a smarmy cock.

Sorry user I can't read minds so no I don't know what you meant, I assumed you meant what you literally said, silly me

user that's just the image flipped

That's what you think, cuck

It's the exact same game with a reskin. Literally, the weapons function the same but just look slightly different. Nothing's interesting about that.

user you're using words wrong again

They're just going to make the next one an Overwatch clone. I guarantee it.

goddammit codemonkey where'd my picture go

I doubt it, even then BF Juan was worse than Hardline in terms of maps.

Only the singleplayer was interesting, if underdeveloped. Multiplayer and zombies was just more of the same from Black ops 3

As cool as their singleplayer is getting, it's still pretty bad compared to a game built with that in mind. I always end up replaying an older (not always ancient, but not brand new) FPS that was built around the singleplayer after I've played the campaign of a modern one. Something like Metro 2033 or FEAR or Blood. It's interesting to see the difference in quality.

I haven't played a CoD game in years and I know that's bullshit, AW/Blops 3 are near future, IF is actual sci fi,

You're a fucking retard, I hope Bobbys dick suffocates you

It makes me wonder what would happen if a CoD focused on the singleplayer first and then tacked on multiplayer later.