Last guardian review heaping praise on sotc and ico

So is everyone out there just pretending to have played those two?

For what?

I want more Mickeyricku shipping fuel

Well yeah, duh.

It was this hugely anticipated game, for no real reason. It was also supposed to be a ps3 launch title that was never good enough for the creator, but what he wanted wasn't really possible.

Then take into account hipster fame reviews. They don't play games so of course unless it's about transexual niggers killing whitey it's garbage.

But, if you actually played ico or SoTC then you know what your getting, although shorter then we are used to.

What the fuck is with these weird seemingly unrelated replies in every thread? Are we being raided by bots now?

[Spoiler]test[/Spoiler]

aye

Yes we are. Easiest way to highlight that you aren1t one is to post an image.

Mikan is the punching bag

shit game
dead thread

It's been about 24 hours. They were easy to detect before because they were obviously copypasta'd from 4cuck and were quoting each other's absurdly high post counts. Now the bots are now more sophisticated and reply to themselves and others.

I swear I saw one post an image yesterday. Worst comes to worst you upload the same 1x1 image twice just to be sure.

Yes. Does anyone know how long ago this started?

Seems to be connected with the "anti fake news" legislation passed by the americans a while ago. Take a look at pol, they are being targeted even harder.

shitposting used to mean something.

Shit, really? I've been playing vidya so I haven't really noticed. Soon we'll start seeing "Icecream? I love icecream!" tier posts for real. I don't know if I like this.

Also come to think of it, they only quote people once as far as I can tell. I've never seen any bot spam quote two different posts.

It's Bui. God knows what sets that cuck off. Guess he had an episode and is dying for attention.

user, you still haven't learned that gaming reviewers and journalists don't actually play games? They're all political activists that couldn't get work in a real journalism field. They roleplay nerds because that is currently "hip" and they're all fucking hipsters.

it's all bui, fucking footfags are the worst

I dunno, some of these youtube retards tend to play games, they certainly upload footage of them doing it.

what language is that?

That faggot that used to fuck with the captchas back when firetires was still at the wheel? He's still at it? wew lad

Why the fuck do I have to do this god damn captcha everyday then?

I think the fag might have manually set up the bots with the captcha and then let loose.

How is the game, anyway? It seems that they took the most annoying mechanic from SotC and made it into a whole game because Ueda heard that people cared more about Agro who was by the player's side the whole time instead of Mono who was basically a mcguffin and we never got to speak to her.

I just saw one quote two posts in another thread, we doomed

Shameless self bump

Now they are all quoting eachother. Anyways, hope this mess is cleaned up by tomorrow.

I think so, yeah. It's annoying as fuck. I've gotten a couple of (You)s in a bunch of other threads and they're all just spam.

I like to think of them as our shitposting echoes. We are in shitposting purgatory.

I almost died. It was peaceful. Could feel the tree and the grass, like the oneness of all living things. Then I decided to live and was in pain. Remember that you have a choice user.

The top 3 is

1. Demonbane
2. Asura
3. Precursors

Sounds more like Hell.

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

Ya, that stuff is good, sometimes I dream about snowboarding through a valley of vanilla ice cream.

Have memes gone too far?

yeah, what's most fucked is that very rarely they reply to a post in a way that sort of makes sense, so it's hard to tell if it's a bot. if you go to the agdg thread right now you can see right when it started

Modded Skyrim?

My guess would be dutch.
But the absence of german words makes me unsure.

Stop being a noob and go to /g/. They will help you.

Why do video games still not look considerably better than this?

Alice

Well according to that image, they haven't gone far enough.

This game is pure, undissolved fun and I could recommend it to anyone even if I don't give a rat's ass about the story.

I'm just now catching up on all their shit via marathon after not keeping up with them for months

I can't believe I stopped watching them.

I never bought something from g2a because I don't trust sites like that. Hell, I refuse to buy from fucking gog.
Still, you have no excuse for not using a ore-paid card in every occasion. People that use credit cards deserve to be scammed.

I guess that makes much more sense when there is just this one zealot believing in his abstract ideological cause than 5 cyborgs with the power of nukes all eager to give it up for a somewhat more just world.

I can't really fap to the characters in that game. I tried but Raiden's voice doesn't fit to his feminine kicking and slashing

Okay

So many urges to throw expensive electronical devices out the window over the years.

Rumour has been going for about a year or two that he's working on a new project with his team (that isnt FF12 HD). Some speculate it's FF16 or some new Ivalice spinoff game.

Except it does. Asura appeared in that Street Fighter vs Capcom mobile game. Capcom published and owns the IP, CC2 is the developer but they don't own it.

So can we finally have a discussion without the damned bots?

I didn't even know the game was out

Norwegain or Swedish

The game is good the controls are great if you know what you're doing and not spamming the fucking R1 button. The game never marketed itself as something bigger it was always a pet sim so if anyone's disappointed they probably dont even care for the franchise and only hopped on the hype bandwagon

Its Norwegian.

I don't know about Holla Forums in particular(the quality hasn't dipped), but you could look at what happened on /erp/ and /erpg/. Both boards were flooded by bots that picked random posts from 8ch(I think some of them even used images). Now /erp/ has all their threads locked, so that they can't be spammed.

At least smaller boards don't get much flack from the bot.

/erp/ was already a small board. It used to be in the top 20-25 boards, but has declined since then. At the height of the bot, it was the 3rd or 4th board. /erpg/ was created as an alternative to it, but it also got spammed.

yfw you realized you were feeding Trico other humans