Tetris

What's the best version of Tetris out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

code.google.com/archive/p/nullpomino/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The psp tetris is pretty good.

DS maybe? It's hard to improve on a perfect game.

take a shot every time you see VtMB, FNV, Morrowind, MGS3 or KOTOR 2

The best version is the one where you kill yourself

TGM2+

Tetris Attack

That's not even Tetris.

Tengen.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

Lumines

Tetris friends is pretty good for a multiplayer online tetris. It has fast drop and several modes.

Gameboy Tetris and Tetris Advanced are the best.

I really liked the NES one.

Well, looks like you got him there.

TGM for modern shit
GBA/NES for classic shit

DS by a mile

This

You know it.
You bring dishonor to Arika and the TGM series with that image.

Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Yet there's a ton of versions of Tetris with different rules and bells and whistles. Like stuff related to the piece shadow, rules about rotation etc.

Best versions of Tetris have:

I really like Tetris DS, it must be my most-played DS game. There is the classic Tetris and a bunch of other modes which are all quite fun, only Puzzle and Touch are kind of lame. Since it is an officially licensed Tetris it has all the modern rules like endless sliding and five blocks preview. But that's because of the Tetris Company, they set the rules, so the choice is either Tetris DS with new rules or no Tetris DS at all. I think it would be cool if people could simply set their own rules, but I don't know if the Tetris Company would be OK with that.

Tetris Grandmaster 3 allowed you to play without Tetris Company's rules or without it. There's also Nullpomino has a shit load of rules to pick from (including Tetris Company's and TGM rules) it contains a rule editor code.google.com/archive/p/nullpomino/

Try Holla Forums

My eternal nigga

TGM3
Nintetris a shit

Worst version, best music.
fuck you

user knows best. Getting the PS4 version as an import was a great idea - who cares about the latest AAA trash when I can have 4-player (local) Puyo Tetris insanity?

This, and the TGM games