Fighting game?

Street Fighter General: Shadaloo Holiday Edition

Gouki wraps himself to be opened before Xmas…
>>>/fighters/8506

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXNfHb9b6Y0
fightersgeneration.com/characters/chunli-a2.html
streetmodders.deviantart.com/art/Supreme-Jiggle-Physics-650932751
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/5i73v9/list_of_things_that_capcom_should_be_doing_to/?st=iwoq3slg&sh=341617eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wanting an Israel fightan.
Ewww

SONY is more Japanese than Microsoft/Xbox

Cos it tries to understand why people think when 80% of people DON"T.

SF2>SF3>SFA>SF4>SF1
There is no SFV

these threads die and revive so fast
are there any examples of complete sprite swaps in a fighting game?
like not fan-art but playable sprite changes?

Mario is da bomb.

I HATE SAND

youtube.com/watch?v=YXNfHb9b6Y0

Only one I can think of is Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 when you can toggle between Alpha1 or SF2 costume for Chunners.

Beat him on my first try and I'm stupid bad at video games. Just wail on him with a big weapon. Didn't even dodge much because he flops all over the arena and usually jumps over you.

it's called pressing shift

Just like real life

She was ok user, but too little screen time so hardly a good example sadly.

Tell me a female character SE has done better, can't wait to laugh at your objectively inferior written female character.

you are a massive casual if you couldn't run around in a circle and found this hard

The sims series?

Overwatch, FFXIV, Dragons Crown, Pokemon, Heroes of the Storm… literally every fighting game (we both have multiple fightsticks)

never, my own account from 2005 still works

cool meme, faggot

See

Nice job on your little remaster station 4 lmao

The games going to flop on pc because you know why? It's shit. You cucks rave about it because it's the only game you have

Does this finally run properly? Last I tried it would either run in slow motion or run full speed with missing textures.

hurts the fuck out of your hands, though

These people do know I came to play and not watch them pulverize a dead body yeah? Also why the fuck does Rash's wrecking ball have super armor?

Can I create another thread with a better OP and we let this one die?

works for me

We're getting spammed right now, if the bots or pajeets decide that they want to bump THIS thread, it won't die even if you kill it.

Well, let's see.

Did the blocked the thread creation?

Did it?

I've tried to make a new fighting game general thread for a while, but for some reason, I can't make one.

Doesn't this mean technically I won then since he quit during a FT5?

Well shit, since this is the only active fightan thread. I guess we'll have to bear with the spam.

No. Because you have to win 5 games against him to win the FT5.

I tried to make a new thread, but I can't make a proper OP until the spam issue is resolved.

Anybody wanna play smash?

This thread has to PANDA to all the noobs.

fightersgeneration.com/characters/chunli-a2.html
How do you like your Chunners?

Hope the spam issue resolved means no verification per post….

What the fuck is going on with this board?

What the fuck is going on with this board?

Spam is happening. Seems to have improved now that captcha is on.

I'm going to assume is a 4cuck copy+paste too.

Bottom-tier.

RedBull Kumite

There were rumors of winning RedBull would result in sponsorship, but clearly it was just a rumor.
The trophy's really weird, heavy as hell and the 2014 and 2015 champions' names are on it, but mine isn't. It also took five months for them to ship it to me.
I liked the previous trophy which was a gong, but this… it's like they recycled the trophy.
Highlight has to be poongko getting old and not being able to chug that redbull, spewing it.

Canada Cup

I was really disappointed by our performance in the Canada Cup team game. Played real bad. Every time I play Nash I think about his weaknesses and in the matchup against cammy I couldn't think of a way to win.
I don't like team games because I can't use my skills, that of rotating characters as needed.
I thought poongko would easily destroy bonchan (we had two Cammies with Veloran also being cammy) but poongko said he can't deal with nash they both got btfo. I think poongko played terribly. I mean if cammy sits there there's nothing nash can do. He played like some graph, up and dive kick, up and dive kick all game.
Yes Bonchan does well against Cammy, he practiced a lot in some Italian tournament.
He came up to me and asked what I thought of cammy matchup and we both agreed cammy has an advantage.

There were so many things that upset me. They got me the ticket so late so I had to get on the china airline. CA is the airline I hate the most.
China Airline stops at shanghai, and when you go to shangai you first have to collect your baggage, and then go through immigration again. Every time. They sent me to different desks nine times, took fourty minutes. I got my ticket and they say I have one hour to change flights. So I ran to my flight with less than ten minutes left.
So I get to my hotel and they say I have to pay 600 dollars. I wasn't told anything about it but figured it's just a deposit. Still havent got my money back.
So I come back on china airline. This time they say I have 40 minutes. This is impossible. The plane lands, it takes 10 minutes to get off, I have to collect my baggage, they send me around for an hour. They sent my ticket as a text file. Chinese official says I cant get through because I dont have a proper ticket. Took two hours. So someone higher up comes, going from terminal 1 from 2 took fourty minutes by bus. Thankfully I caught the final plane. So I finally arrive at Incheon, ten minutes from my home, and there's no public transport at that hour. Had to hail a cab and got home.
Eighteen hour flight each way too

And those events at canada cup. They showed me a list of events. They didn't consult anything with me, something about donations and us pro players having to do an interview, karaoke, etc. That really pissed me off. I mean, on one hand, it could be fun but on the other, what am I some clown to stand there and sing for people?
(maybe they should have invited poongko, he loves shit like that)
Maybe they were a little too rushed. Would be nice if in the future they plan these things out and consult people. If they asked i could have sung justin bieber's baby

(we ask people to not upload the video with subs)
yeah I mean someone's going to fuck up translating this, this is about as casual as it gets, just a friendly stream with friends, don't want people to get the wrong idea with bad translations

P>>11439343
The new BB games let you use Noel's old sprite instead of her new design

Because KI is a shitty fighting game.

What's for Xmas? I wanna new stick PS4 compatible

How is garou at high level?
is it worth it to get real gud or just stay pretty good?
Anybody here claim to be really good at it?
is it like 3rd strike where the higher level it gets the more annoying it becomes?

Personally I think Garou:MotW is a better 3rd strike clone than Yagatarasu

Do I remember wrong or did the fighting games board used to be /fightan/?

Is there a >>>/fightan/ ?

Ugh, Juri is too busty in SFV… Onoo made her have bolted-on tits.

You like her bottom?

Remember her SFxT panda costume?

Not as much as Tiger Cammy

It's Cammy as King from Tekken

Hahahah
SJW BTFO
streetmodders.deviantart.com/art/Supreme-Jiggle-Physics-650932751

Doesn't that actually change her gameplay as well? I remember her having two different Spinning Bird Kicks (Alpha was more vertical than horizontal).

That thigh jiggle is delicious but why does Mika look like she's having a prolapse during her squat animation?

Anyone know why this got so rare? I was debating on selling my copy and just getting it on PC, but now I'm thinking about just holding onto it.

Hold on to it. It's SNK memorabilia. people are going to be dick riding SNK for a while.

Less supply?

SFV
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/5i73v9/list_of_things_that_capcom_should_be_doing_to/?st=iwoq3slg&sh=341617eb
Sore Ryu can?

Gotcha, I'll do that. I guess that 4 disc set OST is a nice little bonus, and I doubt these will get a reprint. Still, it's surprising to see considering most games that get a digital release depreciate in value rather than appreciate.

Probably that as well. Back when I worked at gamestop I remember us only getting two copies in. One which became mine.

How hot is Karin Kanzuki?

This garbage is not a fighting game thread, let it burn

- Icon identifying rage-quitters
- D-Input support
- You get a message saying trials are not updated
- You can pick music per mode (versus, training, etc.)