CHARACTER RATE THREAD

rate Holla Forumsirgins character below
I'll start. pls no bully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsirwNMVGsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong picfml

K it's official 90% of Holla Forumsirgins are just bots.

well we are being raided.

who is this time goons or lefty/pol/

and people wonder why everyone thinks we're the fattest country

>>>/baphomet/117501

SoTN definitely has abilities that help you progress: double jump, high jump (forget the exact name), bat form, mist form

Holla Forums, of course

Yeah, it's them, faggots got really salty a day ago when they were fleeing to 8ch.pl and got desu spammed.

That kind of devolves into things people have never heard of.

I got the cracked version downloaded but doubt I'll play it for months.

HE DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I hope you plan to lose the final battle. Best ending.

Publishers will fuck us in the ass thanks to idiots like you.

oh sure I 'member

it keeps too much of the original and changes a lot of the parts that made it charming
It would've been better to come up with a new modern design than try to change the old model bit by bit
Colors and everything are also too bright and lose a lot of the structure and design that the originals had

I sure got told and pwned. Ouch.

Hey man Quake was cool. Medieval sci fi is good

I know the old dark vision was OP, but I don't care. I want it back especially since all the AI improvements ramp up the games challenge

dumb frog poster who doesn't know the time needed to make a video game.

Unless every game in existence is going to be on Kickstarter from now on this won't be much of a problem in the future

It removes a key element from the style of game they are looking to create. What sense of fear is there if you can just point at something and click a button to make it die?

Yu can't handle it

I'm surprised we got another Rouge-like character in this day and age.

looks fun aside from the memes, probably the only xbox game I want on PC

I don't know specifically what he's done in recent years, is there even any way to know?

Yeah.

Honestly one of the best soundtracks for a video game ever made. If we rate a soundtrack by how well it fits and compliments its game, I can't think of anything to top it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsirwNMVGsg

So you're saying the game should have just been linear just to appease your autism about the """""stakes"""" of the story? Who gives a fuck if the game lets you PLAY it, cuz you know a video GAME should be about GAMEplay

the day-to-day sidequest stuff that let you feel like Witching was your actual job was the best part of Witcher 3, they could have dumped the Ciri stuff entirely t b h, the worst part of Witcher 3 is how adherent to the books it is

It begins!

A release date for 3. That's it.

not really

lel 69

She's the best

my fucking niggers

I wouldn't be buying it, hence the birthday. But when I buy games or get them as gifts its from g2a, steam just has this handy wishlist feature. Also I like having my games on steam, sorry piratefriends.

Is Xcom 2 a good value? I have like fifty hours in the first one.

There is a good Metroidvania game, its called Curse of Darkness, for the PS2