WEBM THREAD: WINTER TIME EDITION

last webm thread is on page 15
post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/15103971
theregister.co.uk/2016/12/08/winter_is_coming_hbo_dmca_trademark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

?

Is this game cracked on PC or is that not possible with Windows store games yet? I want to buy it, but not on their platform.

Have Italians ever won a war?

Why did he think he'd win this one?

will suck dick for more gondolas

Watch Kiki's Delivery Service

I'm thinking about playing this for the first time since I've done the other FROM games, is there still a decent player base?

Stream that film if you're so great.

all these elements together are like a sauce

Its because the writer is trying not to be sexist and portray both sides as actual humans that are not retarded. The writers for every other route just want to make waifus and get to the lewd.

Rude

The only thing that needs fixed is DRK.

Swedes are the worst.

Sounds awful.

See Majora's Mask.

brood war thread as well, I guess.

Weather he goes with the GTX1060 or a RX480, he will be fine for 1080p.

apollo legends video was almost completely made up. tabloid tier nonsense.

gas the bots

IN A WORLD WITHOUT GOLD, WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN HEROES

86 is right in the great area
not quite outstanding, but still great

I've stopped playing a long time ago but I sincerely hope it doesn't die anytime soon

…I don't know who's better, Alex Jones, or ghost.

this has potential to be our version of half's hackers on steroids.

as a bitbong, I apologise for our PBS slowly encroaching on partisanship

FUCKING FAKE NEWSFAGS , GET THE FUCK OFF MY TAIWANEESE BASKET WEAVING BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN

warukunai for a bot

fukken briw. noicewerk user.

can you hook me up with songname fam?

nope. cause i don't know man

Checked. The Witcher has such great music and environments. At least for 1. Doing random side missions and learning about the lore and seeing the environments was the best part of the game.

Obviously it has a built in purifier. You just remove the handle on the top to get at it to replace/repair it.

They actually show this shit as educational material in German companies.

That's because Inti know how to make a Mega Man game.

GAY? Yes it is.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the advice, fellow human.

Damn.
I got the same shoes.

Lucas because the opportunities for disrespect are many and varied.
I play a lot of puff for the same reason

See, called it when I said you had to have a phd in knowing how to buy from G2A before buying anything there.

If you have to follow some specific ruleset or guide so that you don't get fucking defrauded out of hundreds of dollars, you really ought to reconsider your fucking priorities of where you buy shit. How many hundreds / thousands of people got fucked over because they didn't use a prepaid card etc.

I'm convinced these threads are started by some asshat who does marketing for G2A.

You know what happens when I buy a game from GoG.com?
I get my fucking game
I don't get defrauded

You know what happens when I torrent my game?
I get my fucking game
I don't get defrauded

You know what happens when I try to buy a game "legit" from G2A?
I either carefully follow a bunch of rules hoping that nothing has recently changed in how this works
Or I get fucking defrauded for hundreds of dollars
AND there's a chance the key I bought gets fucking revoked ANYWAYS

Anyone buying from grey market sites is playing with fire, and I'll be sure to remind and warn others so they don't get fucked the way I almost did.

get in line

Based Bahnsen time

Darwinian Evolution is a myth

I've stopped caring about their willful delusion against basic facts. Same people who listen to Colbert about PizzaGate totally being nothing don't worry about it goystop looking into it OH NO A GUNMAN IN THE PIZZA SHOP
SEE? STOP LOOKING INTO IT
BECAUSE [obvious false flag]

Yeah, you still have access to those. I just finished getting my tk kid to ranker. Super easy since the server is new.

Sega does……

I disagree. Axiom Verge and Ori aren't even the standouts of the genre.

And a classic

see

At least I know who the bots are in this thread

More history lessons, and with Fate/Extella coming up these are important.

ROMA
The Civilization of Mass Infanticide, Boy Rape and all-out sexual abomination.

When you look into your Saber waifu's smile again, just know that she would have been smeared in fluids, gotten pregnant and thrown the baby in a garbage pile

that's why she didn't take a lot of convincing ;^)

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
RPG
Less open world memes
Possession

LARPagans btfo

They don't know jack about their treasured empire. A lot of great things came from Rome, but the best of Rome only arose when the sex-crazed anal-radish fetishizing child-raping pagans were restrained (as much as they could be).

I just realized how there will likely be a lot more B&Es that don't get resolved because people had their heads stuck in a VR set the whole time.

You go in to play a game.
Couple hours later you go to the kitchen and see your back window smashed in and your television gone.

This is a scary age of vidya

That said, is this game worth the installation and patching (and modding)? It's not like you get to keep any of the women.
If you could get a Velvet or Tourette ending I'd keep it. Last I heard some garbage AAA company made the devs rush the game to a lame ending.

can some lighthearted soul repost the webm of the little match girl we saw in the early thread?

I didn't like that webm. It made the little match girl, a poor orphaned English girl, some Asian kid.

Why the race swap?

You must be new here. If you like RPGs or have a passing interest in vampires, yes it is worth playing.

You can't fool me robot

Fuck, look what got turned on again tonight.

Posting is beyond fucked. May the faggots who are fucking with the site get asshole cancer

Let's get some more vidya and vidya accessories in here.
Fuck you too, codemonkey.

And of course the site eats my webm

It's because of the bots.

10/10 would rub my dick again

Gas the bots

Anyone got the video of the dog running with the car cockpit overlayed?

I am not a flood

I had to disable 8chanx in order to post.

JUST

dont mind me, checking

(checked)
Have this ISIS meme.

artist is DJ okawari, not sure about song name. its on kaleidoscope album

inb4 spoonfeed

i think its funny mexicans call american gringos while trying to live in the USA, yea lets just use racial slurs against the people we mooch off of.

holy fuck shes cute

>>>/facebook/

calm down there you hothead there are cute 3d's as there is cute 2d's

LET ME POST

You don't know the half of it. Here in Los Angeles all the mexicans keep raving on about how mexico is the best and how mexicans are superior. Then of course they get triggered when you point out they fled mexico and tell them to go back.

Making another version, this time with full range sound for wider soundstages

Impossible. This is like dividing by zero you stupid nigger.

LA is a pretty weird place man, I hope I can get out of here as soon as possible

user i love 2d as much as the next guy but you can't just say all 3d is disgusting because there are still one or two that are honestly good looking and the same can be said on 2d as well.

For what reason?

Newfags can't webm with captcha :^)

My Uncle is a Chiropractor, shit feels good.

I wrote longer post that may or may not have gone through, but the tl;dr is that California isn't just the main cities. There's a lot of variety and beauty to the state.

I know that, but you're still living in one of said cities, when there's plenty of countryside.

And this is what happens in Suicide Squad, well the helicopter thing.

Yeah. Because this cartoon is basically Suicide Squad. Haven't seen the live action movie, heard it was shit, but there is a cartoon movie called "Assault on Arkham" that does the whole baddies forced to be goodies under threat of their heads exploding story. Pretty good watch if you can download it for free.

is this anime going to come out or is it just going to cock tease me forever

anyone have a vid of this anime where there's like a yellow a plane that smashes into a building and a fuck ton of masked imperial looking soldiers bust out aks and start fucking everything up and it's like

Akira art style

I think it was supposed to be an ad for a horse racing track in japan. but I may be wrong

Using her long hair as a nun's hood
smexy!

Also, fook that guy that forced verification….

On Your Mark?
Did they rescue an angel at the end?

It was just a promo vid for a game about a idol raising game, but the idols are horse grils with yuri undertones and they race as well. Japan is fucking weird, man.

vimeo.com/15103971

there is truly nothing else to live for

that's the one

Fucking admins are pissing around blocking my VPN to try to stop the spammer. I'm just going to goto bed.

Good god this stings.

???

I just can't get used to how fragile the light titans are.

Where's the full thing?

wordswordswords

politicians were a mistake.

Why is ear rape so damn funny.

Let me post.
Let me post.
Allow me to comment.
Allow me to comment.
Hotwheels
Codemonkey
Moot
you faggots.
what the fuck Mark
I swear I'm not a bot.
QUE TE JODAN

(checked)
That webm reminded me of this.

I fucking love hickok

(checked)
Comedy is based on the subversion of expectations.

Oh lord, that whole video into one WebM. While it looks compressed as fuck. Kudos for the attempt.

That lever mechanism is so fucking ASMR. I love how you can actually see the bullet when the camera guy zooms in

I like mocking match-making.

Where does the hate on VP come from?

I'm working on a three-part version, 12MB each, hopefully it's a bit better.

post reich occupation by the allies really did have a negative effect on the germans.

Even if I could never touch or live in that world, mine is better for having seen it.

My Gramps is a Chiropractor. Shit does feel good.

Vanilla - Arrow

Shit like this pisses me off.

Winter is Coming
theregister.co.uk/2016/12/08/winter_is_coming_hbo_dmca_trademark/

Bruh adrenaline does crazy ass shit to people and animals. I had an uncle who was hunting a boar and he basically disemboweled the boar with some buckshot and the boar ran at him and forced my uncle to climb a tree because the animal refused to die.

Damn, this gives me some strong Opeth vibes

lol

This guy is arguing against abiogenesis, not evolution

His whole argument relies on believing in DNA and inherited traits

Nice numbers dude, but here's a better video

Is he rich or something? Anybody who's smoked for more than a few days figures out how to conserve that shit. That or the stuff is incredibly shit.

make a webm of the jump cuts of him saying "HEY!" please

That's because the average person no longer understands what its like to be in a state of physical pain at the hands of another persons violence. At least, not the people who watch those things.
Every person in the world needs to put on 10 oz boxing gloves and headgear and go a hard round in the ring with another person just to give a sense of perspective on how hard things can hit.

That caused 4chan to be flooded by edgy tweens and damn near killed the website.

Thankfully, 8ch isn't on google, so we have some blessings- not to mention GG made us more adept at keeping the "country club" mentality. (Which can be good and bad- but good at avoiding a heavy influx of people)

I think he got cancer recently- if any of you have spare sheckles for his treatment, he's got a fund going somewhere.

While true, I think people are sick of Joker being shoved into every story, and the "plot-armor" he seems to get. He's overused. I liked him in that movie though

TELL ME ABOUT THE HACKER Holla Forums, WHY DOES HE SHITPOST ON A CHINESE PAINTING FORUM?

While I am against drafts of national service (except in times of dire crisis), "national training" should be a thing.

You get the basics of army training and (while instructors can try and encourage you to join the services after)- you're under no obligation to. You'd be military fit at 20 and have some discipline under your belt.

Only issue is- being fit and disciplined does not ensure you're automatically good, so you're giving this training to future useful idiots and good-goy politicians as well.

i tried searching the lyrics but i haven't found music related. Sauce plz?

Looks aren't what makes 3D PD.

Opening the Webm in VLC gives it the name "This moment [high]" if that helps to find the source.

If only she could do some actual flatground tricks instead of pirouetting on a giant-ass stable and smooth longboard at virtually no speed.
And people wonder why others say this shit isn't skateboarding.

What are the songs in the second and third webm?

Almost got me fooled, some of these animations are too fluid for the 30's and 40's, nice touch on some deliberate errors tough.

Most "converted" videos that bump up the FPS from 30 to 60 use tweening software to fill in the gaps. It's obviously not perfect.

This is better than what RWBY is pumping out now.

Found it.
Sismic Music – It Can't Come Quickly Enough

I Understand that 3D can fuck your life up and have some shitty personalities among other things i'm not an idiot but there are in some occasions of cute 3DS who are pure. it may be >1% but there is still some out there.

2nd one is kirby 64 studying the factory, 3rd one I don't know.

I remain very skeptical of that.

That first webm. People hated this because they knew the shit they did for TeS had nothing to do with Fallout, especially in terms of story telling and world building.

Anyone got sauce on this song?

I believe everything they say.

Sam is my spirit animal.

Good to see Sam "Pull the trigger on every nigger" Hyde is still doing his schtick

i agree with him but i think the dude is an edgy sperg

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

It's Com Truise -"Brokendate" slowed down.

I wish gondola never got corrupted
he's the silent watcher
he's melancholy and contemplation
not just an interchangable flavor of spurdo goddammit

thanks

This kind of thing is great.

whats the best application for making webms

Webm for Retards is what I use.

Does anyone have the "When the eurobeat kicks in" webm?

Should be "probably arian as well :DD".

I remember a webm with the name "what's this madchen listening to" or something of the sort. I downloaded it but it was corrupted or something, does anyone have it?

This is actually more entertaining than the game, I got bored playing less than halfway through but here those britbongs actually managed to make it funny.

/r/ing that webm of Gman, Barney, and Gordon singing an Opera at the top of the citadel in the ending of HL2.

And possibly the source, since I can't find it on youtube.

he made another fucking diss track two months ago and i never heard about it what the fuck

You guys know where this came from? I've been looking everywhere for a while now, and I can't seem to find where it originally came from.

Asking for this again. Anyone gonna help a bro out?

kekekekekekekekekek

thank you for the lulz, user

I wanna fuck that sexy spider

When will tabletop simulator have new chess DLC?

Well, Wing Divers are not Burgers or Bongs, so, the english is not that great.
That singer is from Brazil I think.

nasty woman