Who will play him in the inevitable film?

who will play him in the inevitable film?

Idris Elba

Why are cumskins so evil?

he killed millions

Classic.

Looks like alison quinn

Just like that fucking nazi Zimmerman that killed that poor little black child

Shit niggers, jump out the window.

a dindu nuffin

I know its fuckig stupid policy. I know in fear some peoole paralyze but just waiting there to die is fucking stupid. if its one guy 10 kids could easily bum rush him from all around after he comes through the door. Get a pencil stab him in the the face idk anything. Its like people lose the will to survive but that stupid policy of hiding under a desk wont help.

Holy shit this kid was a complete utter faggot. Video just released from his youtube account

Oh my fucking God.
Some user on Holla Forums called this just after the shooting happened, he said the media was going to try to act like this fucking beaner is white.

Are you implying that good old Teddy boy isn't white?

Tariq Nasheed was always the worst kind of cuck there is: an islamocuck.

Cruz was like 1/8th spic, this kid looks much more Mexican.

me

You people need to realize the absolute state of the average human is no better than farm animals in a pen. A cow could very easily bum rush its farmer or its fence and run off into the distance, but the thought never pops into their underdeveloped minds to do so.

looks white to me

nice try

Sure that's him? Doesn't look like

Whiter than you, Nicolas

Cows arr not self conscious tho. Sure humans are followers and afraid to bresk rules. But in this situation you would think the fight or flight would take over instead of waiting for death.

Someone on /k/ said he converted to Islam, but I see no source for that, and I'm not even going to bother trying to sort through any Holla Forums threads on the matter.

That nigger is never right about anything. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a troll channeling poe's law because of how wrong this nigger always is.

Meant for

Poltards are just pathetically grasping at straws. He was a gun loving lonely alt right trumptard. His instagram pic is him with maga hat for christ sake!

Seems about right

Good, the weak should fear the strong.

it's just a classification. it doesn't mean they're actually white you retard.

in florida there's more cubans and puerto ricans than mexicans. did you know that not all spics are mexican?