Ethan BTFOs Holla Forums

Ethan BTFOs Holla Forums

APOLOGIZE

Okay sure, I'm sorry that you're such a complete faggot OP.

Webm nigger

I told you that the car was really in space

Zerosugar, ban this dumb twat and I shall absolve thee of thy sin.

Funny how they had a camera mounted on the front of the car yet decided not to use that angle for when the capsule supposedly exploded open and released it into space. Also funny how
>so had to touch down at the exact same time for it to match
But hey a jew e-beggar said it’s legit so I’m convinced

literally all of that is because the Earth is flat and ALL rocket launches involve extreme fakery.

Tough spot eh? You can’t call it obvious fakery because it’s the only ball evidence you have yet if you don’t admit it’s fake you come off like a retard who thinks a cgi car commercial is real.
So which is it user? Answer the question.

Oh Lord! Some orderly forgot to lock the cells and they found the computer room again.

Can we have a bump lock please.

what the fuck is wrong with his movements? is he some kind of spastic?

He’s obviously being remote mind controlled.

really made me think

hes off his meds again

It’s a meme you dip. Why won’t you answer the question?

took me 30s. but then again you said jew twice so i'm convinced!

A (You) farmer. Fuck (You)

Yup obviously legit great work user! Ready to answer the question now?

fox news is no different than CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. all fake news, all owned by jews, all crafted to manipulate senile & drug addled boomers.

flat earthers in a nutshell
btw another 30 seconds of searching and several other "totally fake" alternate angles of the landing can be found.

Hmm but here you said

So you’re abandoning that part now since he obviously works for spacex right? Okay I’ll play along
Except notice how in that angle one cgi rocket appears to touch down before the other, contrary to the “official” footage. We good now?

PLS ANSWER THE QUESTION

the earth is spikey

no

So Rachposter is now Tuckerposter?
fuck off with your shitty bait

AAHHHHRRRRRGGGGGHHHRRRHHGH

SpaceX has experimental tech that isn't reliable, I commend them for their efforts but there's a reason NASA has been using the one-usage rockets for so long now.

HOLY FUCK, THIS
Every ignores that they're in the baby steps of making this technology usable on a large scale. They've had multiple complete failures with rocket reentries and their project to launch a satellite for Facebook was unsuccessful. They're not rivals to NASA or Roscosmos, they're an overglorified R&D company.