Happy Upbeat Games

I'm feeling down. What are some good games to cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

twinbeard.com/frog-fractions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drakengard
Neir
Persona 3

Undertale

Chibi-Robo

Atelier Rorona.

Fallout 3.

Not exactly upbeat, but I found the half life series to be the most effective at taking my mind off shit; fuck knows why.

Build a house in Terraria.

FTL.

Hammerfight.
Vent your frustrations by smashing the fuck out of wooden flying machines.

Rayman.

Doom
If everything else fails play with Russian Overkill and enjoy nuking you and everyone else in a very large radius

Building houses in games like Terraria and Minecraft always ends up depressing me because I realize I'm just wasting my time

OP LISTEN
You gotta try frog fractions. It's a game about faith (at least early on). It's good. Don't even need to download anything.
twinbeard.com/frog-fractions/

What the fuck I'm playing?

An educational game about frogs and fractions.

The latest meme game from 2012 or 2013, can't remember exactly. Game that seems just like a shit edugame and then goes lol randumb xD

:^)

This thread is pretty much over, but I'll offer some that haven't been mentioned

Sky Odyssey is a dope-ass arcade flying game and the soundtrack is done by Kow Otani of Shadow of the Colossus fame

Ape Escape 3 is worth a playthrough

Katamari Damacy and its sequel, We

Its fallen a few times, I dont think ive stepped on it. It'll click it just has to be pressed down hard, while the other side works like new.

Thanks senpai

Holy shit spambot get some fucking taste

Theme park world

Silent Hill 2

Is there any fools guide on how to make webm? This is the first game that makes me very interested in making some since a lot of interesting stuff happens when I play this.

you are a massive casual if you couldn't run around in a circle and found this hard

honey select you dumb cunt

These threads are fucking stupid.

Werehog levels are terrible to watch, even more when the people playing aren't paying attention to the game or talking about the game.

That's because it is boring as fuck

Honey Select

Just beacuse its 3-D doesnt mean it isnt like zelda 1. Have you even played Zelda 1?

Recettear
Okami
Undertale
Shovel Knight
Stella Glow
Pokemon
Viewtiful Joe (If you can deal with hard)

You're gonna be grand, OP

Kirby, nigga.

Doesn't matter which game. He'll be there to cheer you up regardless.

Just listen to some Otava Yo, it helps me when I feel down. Going to sleep on time also helps.

Mr Driller makes me happy

Very upbeat and happy.