Animes that would make great games

HE IS MY MASTER

what game would it be, though

Business simulator and dating sims with dating and rapelay elements?

flip flappers

Groove Adventure Rave/Rave Master always seemed more like it was based off a video game anyway. Then again, everything from that author is like Fairy Tail.

I'm surprise a fairy tale fighting game hasn't happen yet

That's such a weird choice of an anime. Those old harem anime had some pretty well made soundtracks though.

best anime is bambiscat

after nichijou "video game" I lost all hope for any anime licensed game

He has made this thread on multiple boards with slightly different wording to make it seem at least tangentially related to the board.

That songs pretty rocking.

Knights of Sidonia.
Game where you lead Seed ship through space. Make it management game with random events like attacks of Guana or people rioting because they want to abandon certain type of weapon or technology.

You would need to manage limited manufacturing capabilities you have on ship and limited resources you get from asteroids. You could build new/repair destroyed structures like food production but you won't have resources for it and it would take long ass time.

Technologies would be game stuff like photosynthesis to allow you to use less food, but give some disadvantages like minuses to amount of time citizen can work. Over time unused technologies would be forgotten, we are talking thousands of years here.

Colonizing a planet would allow you to make yourself new seed ship with new better structure. You couldn't change entire ship in space but you could make new better one, but only place you can get so many resources would be a planet.

is this an anime that will satify my desires

where is my open world rpg where i can get my own stand

I mean, it technically is another prime example of "East tries understand D&D but underplays it everytime" but it's sure as shit better than Lodoss will ever be.

That, and the idea of a Skeleton acquiring the Lich Template using cheap craftable revival rings to host it's negative energy signature is a nice idea for soulless undead to aquire the template, with the benefit of acquiring an Arcane Domain that allows one to cast an epic-level spell that bypasses death immunity stats is neat too.

Primary problem it suffers from is that it's one of those static settings where everyone is all cloistered up, and there's no sense of dynamic world, Ainz is the horrid algamation of a jap trying to be original by taking the concept pf Larloch and the Warlock's crypt and mixing it with thay and Ancient Netherial before the Karus folly in a time where the races aren't even united or remotely in contact with one another, the monsters are dumb as shit, and the adventuring system is this close-knit limited service which doesn't allow for possibility of trade opportunity, amongst other issues which make the setting out to be static like a JRPG.

Namely, it's the 5 heroes and Ainz's fault, they're all non-lore faggots and Ainz has the gall to say his build was for RP despite literally somehow having libraries worth of lore on fantasy bestiary and having cosmically autistic character descriptions no better for fanfiction.net submissions, though I give credit to the guy who made Cocytus and Demiurge, A motherfucking beefed !notIceDevil for Baator and a fucking Slaad Beguiler moddelled after the fuckign spookman called Demiurge.

Everything that faggot has done so far is in effect, "Imagine if I dropped my fucking cash-shop MMO-lifeless PC into a tabletop Campaign setting to fuck up Good, well thought out world-building as much as possible." Ainz can't follow context worth for shit.

Lord knows we need a 3.5 MMO with all the tables and dragon magazines taken into account with permadeath or death with consequences and res systems.

A Certain Magical Index or Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RPG. Except more built around the idea of playing a custom character you make with their own abilities you obtain from a intro quiz akin to 7th Stand User. I particularly like Index because you've also got a city to freeroam explore and interact with outside of combat and storyline. Essentially, I want a mix of the Yakuza series and Dragonball Xenoverse series. Too bad it's a far off dream.

But I really love freeroam when it actually wants to immerse you with an interactive city.
Not just a barren backdrop with fuckall to do.

I mean, it got some, but none of them are that great, but it has the potential for great games.

Gash in general is super underrated, it's one of only like, 3 long running battle shonen series's that doesn't turn into a bloated mess with retarded powerscales.

At least it's not re:monster.

If It was going to be a game, it'd be effectively some sort of mass world generation/running tool similar to that one game where you're some smuck placed in some part of our planet and you watch their entire lives, I forget the name, but it's similar to the like of Dorf fort.

The idea would be it would be a mass randomly generated world with it's history races etc… and features found in Dorf fort, but the Players MC is a fucking pregenerated character that is converted from a known MMO's stats from MASSIVE tables (I.E Runescape, Gaia, Maplestory, fucking Ultima online) and is then placed in the world with all items powers and levels accounted for, and it's a matter of using ones unqiue rulesets to interact with the setting how the player pleases.

For example, You could have an Adventurequest character pop in, and you'd be extremely limited in terms of interaction outside of your absurdly broken elemental percentage-based combat coupled with the benefits your interchanging Armour holds. Or a Wow Character, which is basically a fucking god for all intents and purposes.

In effect, it's an MMO Invasion simulator.

i want more games about ordinary schoolgirls (until a fateful encounter). i want games where they clobber bad guys and all sorts of colorful special effects are going on. i want to be absolutely dazzled with corny theme songs and characters who constantly ham it up

Good things come to those with inquisitive minds.

I kinda want Index.
Game set in high-tech Japan and with gimmick for your super power to defeat your enemies instead of spamming entire spellbook on boars.
We don't have enough games like this, but I might be telling this because I am PC-fag and I never played Yakuza.

No, you're exactly right about not having enough games like this. I only mentioned Yakuza because you can generally use taxi's, eat at restauraunts, transfer money at an ATM, do karaoke and other assortments of activities.
There's not enough of that interactivity with freeroam environments and I'm seeing the idea working well with Index's setting. Also, being forced to strictly use one ability except in creative ways really tickles my fancy too.

k-on rock band

play at concerts and make money to buy mugi new dresses

And black bulls to fuck.

What I've been wondering about is if the NPC's he and his guild put together are actually in-game NPC's they coded themselves or if they're just bots. If the game allowed for making your own characters and then turning them into NPC's like in dorf fort adventure mode you could probably break the game as hard as his guild did.

Soul link, A VN and an anime later, make it an RPG whit an isometric perspective based on party management and role specilisation (tech based character can hack airlocks, soldiers can shot) doing chores aganist the time.

So we pretty much what we want is GTAV but more interesting than GTAV.
I can get behind this.

Index would be amazing. Either getting to play as Touma and punching the shit out of everything including magic spells/esper powers, or running around as a custom esper in Academy City and carving your own path.

3 Maid Story was already made back in 1995. Keep up. Also your choice of anime is genuinely shit.

Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure, Blue Reflection is around the corner, and also Senran Kagura for your beat'em up & transformation kick. Your anime is pandering but that's all I know of it.

Play the Madoka games.

Infinite Space did it better.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and the various other SAO titles.

No. Full blueballs bullshit from a super pervert vs baka-hentai-kyaa tsundere shit with the standard two guileless enabler types and low/no comedy threshold to speak of. Pass on it.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and the various other SAO titles. Admit it, D&D is not the reason you care about that shitty anime. Otherwise, you'd know to track down the Slayers SNES title and Sega Saturn title.

Summon Night or * Warriors Empires, take your pick. Won't opine on JoJo, but Raildex is genuinely shit and you should feel ashamed.

Digimon.

SNES titles, particularly Magic Knight Rayearth (translated ROM), Wedding Peach (likewise), and Sailor Moon Another Story. Super Magic Girl Wars Never Ever. ;_;

Also, reminder that Toei & KT is still not giving us Precure Musou.

Fuck you.

Checking out Summon Night, but Warriors Empires? Can only seem to get something about Dynasty Warriors? Pretty sure I played it and it never fit anything I just mentioned. I'm hoping I'm just too tired and shit at trying to find what you've specifically said though.

Where my JO-JO MMO?

In 「 never never land 」

Never realized it existed.
Thanks m8.

Samurai & Dynasty Warriors Empires allows for custom Officer creation, campaign war modes w/said avatar, and is partly more think/strategy than the beatemup mainstay it's an offshoot from.

Summon Night on a whole is strategy, team builds, datesim, and, in the case of the Swordcraft Story games, variations on discovering & refining armors and weapons to give you stronger or unique functions.

But if it's the esper aspects that particularly appeal, City of Heroes/City of Villains.

Don't ever hope for an Index game from Japan. Vid related is all you're going to get.

What they did to Index as a character is a travesty.
That's pretty neat. I thought they would've worked with only the stuff that was in the anime at the time.

I'm…. not understanding what you mean by this in relation to my post about Gash Bell.

What about digimon, and what does it have to do with gash?

wacky partner monster-raising situation that usually involved open world or closed location pvp/pve battles with other such monster partners for various reasons

Because that's the game they'd make from it. Aside from your standard lolpuzzle game.

Fund it. Seriously. Now.
My choice would go to Spirit Migration. No animu tho.

Opinions discarded.