4 AM

Losing control?

Who is your favorite video game protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
desertmoon.org/scans.php?book=WAcF&page=0&limit=20
files.catbox.moe/c2nkyv.pdf
khanacademy.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a tough one…

Kid Icarus Uprising tickled my funny bone in all the right ways.

Hold on….

Just started watching Joshiraku. Seems pretty cute so far. I was pretty sure I was going to like it when this line popped up on screen.

That seems familiar but I'm not sure where I heard it before.

My favorite video game protagonist? Do VNs count?

Any of you faggots noticing random posts appearing in other threads, which almost seem unrelated to the subjects at hand?

i want to play video games, i dont know what to play. i want something with castles but i already played the hell out of terraria, stronghold, age of empires, age of wonders and warcraft

Sure if you want.

Is witcher shit actually worth playing? Combat seems eeeeh.

I have no idea what this guy means so yeah. Probably those spam bots trying to play smart?

Yup. It's been low-key freaking me out a little.

mofuckin MOUNTAIN BLADE WARBAND monica

shiiiiiiiiiit

We're being spammed for some reason. Wonder if Holla Forums stumbled onto something big.

==pic related monica

is it all girls ritsu? no side male characters talkin off screen or none of that?

1 is cool but a bit dated, 2 was pretty casual modern stuff.

i heard 8ch had sum attack on titan shit goin down tbh monica

Each and every day I'm losing control and do nothing or making some small amount of progress actually doing anything. Finally am coming off the anti-psychotics so we'll see how this goes.

My favourite protagonist is demi-fiend

what's your worst fetish, /4am/?

It's just a spam bot.

you a WALLS fag too? Red Alert 2 is good for your autism, and there's technically those voxel games like space engineers or medieval engineers or whatever the fuck.

I've had a diaper fetish for years. Worst fetish to have, let me tell you right now.

Probably Yuri or Yuri.

eitha that or jim wants vpns gone or bui got butthurt over sumthin. could b ne thing tbh fam. pic related

damn nigga u fucked up

mah fetish is thicc and gapin monica, n secretary outfits not da rp tho tbh

i bet fam lol, u got any nasty stories fammo

Ayy yo famalam, what's gucci?

That is a stupidly hard question, but after some thought, probably the Persona 3 female protagonist

Shit monica you know it.

I actually asked someone and thats the first thing they said "yeah its just girls talking, and no male characters you'll like it" Thought that was funny.

Small progress is still progress. And coming off the meds counts as progress too.

yuri?

Good taste. She makes me full on diamonds.
Truly a travesty.

ye was jus surprised when u was like no boys allowed u was pretty goddamn set n strict on dat shit fam wus good tho howz ya mom'n'em.

Yuri?

I thought 3 had that blue haired faggot for its protagonist?

you know how /furry/ and /erp/ have been getting spammed by bui for the past couple of weeks? All the major boards are now. The spambots (or amazon mechanical turks) grab posts from 4chan

I wish I could just go back and do everything differently.

i think it was da psp remake let u choose da sex of da character?

I'll go with P3P's FeMC. It was really enjoyable being girl bros with the other characters. Shame you can't romance Junpei though n-no homo

If you liked that bit, you're going to have a ball with the show. I might have mentioned this months ago but when I watched it a few years ago the night nurse got concernet and checked on me because I was laughing so loudly

My fucking nigger

You think this is a motherfucking game?

You'd think that by now, Bui would've been banned somehow. Yet he keeps finding a way to spam Holla Forums. He can't keep getting away with it.

p3p, the psp remake, gives you the choice. They even rewrite the story a bit letting a character who dies live if your relationship is high enough, some references to persona 4, /ss/ romance, and some other things

I'm good, nice to have a new show. Dying for a game though. Need to get my NES set up in my room but got no space for it.

Oh gay. Checked though fam.

Yeah the whole first schtick shitting on manga needlessly being turned into anime and shitting on people pirating it was fucking great. YRYR is one of my favorites cause its always breaking the 4th wall like that so when I read this show was similar I checked it out.

>What seemed like a budding romance between boy and girl turned into a yuri one by way of character being a reverse trap in a convoluted way.
Strange series. I liked it though, and it had really good music.

Anyone know of an RTS game or just general build-shit game where I can develop insurmountable defenses and then bombard my foes from ranges beyond their grasp with artillery, and this is a central point of the game or at least a valid tactic? Seriously the only thing that comes close is Supcom FA and that has a build limit.

You guys are alright.

It's good if you want a good WRPG story, the gameplay is actually an upgrade from the shit like AC or Bamham. So I think of it more fondly.

that's why proxies n shit ain't allowed to post n dey experimentin w/ a no captcha service. idk when has 8ch eva remedied sumn quickly tho?

i luh dat gondola

/ss/ romance you say?

Did they just roll with it being yuri at that point?

How much of an upgrade though?

I want to fuck Ritsu whether it's a boypussy or normal pussy

I haven't read all the thread but tell me why you're posting the greatest Final Fantasy protag

I miss ff4 ;_;

You heard me

Me too.

Wheres the old lady then?

Ken a shit though. A teamkilling shit

Will you hate me if I first played it on my ipod touch

When I come back to Tennessee Ritsu prepare your boypussy

1 Doesn't play like them fam. but 2 and I'm guessin 3 do. iz a lil deeper I'd say but nuthin crazy or nothin.

…..cuh dats da mofuckin op question nigga u lost or sumn fam? da game lookin back on it, pretty fukn linear and basic n u neva get to roll w/ da party u want. but it was tight n focused which is sumn that FF began to drop hard as time went on.

ooooh boi wut we got goin on ryt ch'yea

I never said I liked him. Shinji x Minako was too good for this world

I guess so. Can't wait to finally feel like myself again after almost a year on different types of meds.

iktf monica

He doesn't look young enough and she doesn't look old enough tbh

I just want some open world explorin and findin magic swords n shiiiit

Whats got you to quit taking them? Did your doctor approve? How are you feeling without them? Why did you need them?

Is persona even videogames? It feels like a VN with turn based tactics tacked on as an afterthought.

Basically. Going to put this in spoilers on the off chance you've never watched it, but the main character is so incredibly antisocial and mindfucked that she thought she was a guy due to being stuck in in the body of a male avatar in game with no way to return to reality (and while other characters use the same voice as real life via microphone, hers seems to be projected as male due to it coming from her consciousness itself). She eventually seems to open up to (a hard thing, due to how damaged she is emotionally) and seems to develop feelings for another girl while still thinking she was a guy, and it's only after some soul searching and another character doing real life investigating that it's discovered the main character is a girl in real life and simply doesn't remember it herself. Eventually she tells the other girl that she's probably not actually a dude, and the other girl accepts that, saying that their bond surpasses that. Ending has both of them meeting in real life.

Really though, a lot of the cast is fucked up or damaged in some way. Does a good job highlighting what sort of people are drawn to MMOs as a form of escapism from real lives that range from boring to horrible. And the lyrics to a number of the tracks in the OST reflect that.

If you like .hack, you ought to consider watching it. It's certainly not for everyone (it's much more a show about MMO player interaction than combat/questing), but I found it really neat. A good initially experience for me with the franchise.

No., It's a fullt-imke job to hate myself

Hey 4am, I'm losing all control. I hate my nature and how I act, I hate how I'm a slight snob whose akward, meek and inconsistent, yet I can't control myself around other people and just act actually normal for extended periods of time. I hate how I'm practically alone the majority of the day in my classes, and known as the weird guy. What I don't understand is how there are people who, not to sound like an elitist asshole are what I assume more anti social, snobbier, less attractive, and just plain meaner, yet they manage to have close or at least consistent friends who they can talk without much trouble. I guess it's because I have next to no self confidence, but even then, it still confuses me.

it has been decreed by the Grand High King Kake Kike that vns are games, so one with turn based combat is even more so

she isn't even my waifu, she's just a top tier protag

You don't have to mash Triangle or Y.

He's like ten and she's in High School.

Yeah can do that as long as you do Monster Contracts, but that's mostly 3.

yea i think a game like dat dat's broad and mysterious in a way could b really good but nothin's ever quite captured it ryt monica. dragon quest xi and ever oasis (3ds) seem like sumn dat myt could b in dat vain but I remain pretty doubtul tbh fam.

work on consistency first fam. you need dedication to sumn b4 any thing else monica

Oh fuck maybe I should read past 4am

I guess my favorite protag is the Overlord main character, though protagonist wouldn't be good word for him would it

Thats actually pretty kawaii. And I've seen a lot of it, just not the ending apparently. One of my ex's was big into .hack stuff, owned most of the games and dvds.

Its mostly about being more manipulative.

Why would you want to hurt Chidori like that?

True but it indicates how low the settings scale which is what he was interested in

and I'm Steve Superville

Identity Death is my big one right now, after finding a thread on it on cuckchan /d/. I hate myself for my arousal, though.

After watching both .hack and Serial Experiments Lain they honestly have a lot of similarities.

t-thanks

How open world is 3 then? Are their dungeons?

And 10 vs highschool just isn't big enough gap. Xmas cake or bust.

I totally forgot to get one of those things to be able to pirate on my 3ds now that I think about it, fuck.

Well, whatever. If there was more to it instead of the day cycle plus instance zone of combat and exploration I'd probably like it more, like some sort of anti-darkhour monster hunter or something, who knows.
As an aside, I actually think mark's one of the better outcomes we could've had when it came to mods, for as much of a shithead he may be at times, he's usually not too autistic and fair enough that it's tolerable, and not shitty like the old Holla Forums mods were.

Yeah, but I wouldn't recommend the sElder Scrolls shit strategy though. You'd get mauled. And it's pretty big. The Main map at least.

I didn't feel right on them at all. Everything seemed less fun and made me kinda depressed. Also there was hormones in it that fucked with me physically. Doctor approved after I question if I ever had bipolar disorder or just really bad anxiety while my life was falling apart last year. Without them I can't really tell any difference yet but I'm sure I'll be fine. Psychosis is weird / fun / terrifying lol

You mean a flashcart? You haven't needed one of those for a year now. If you have one of the old models all you need is internet access and an SD card slot on your computer

at least it's not le new Holla Forums tbh monica.

He has his fuckups, but then again, who doesn't?

3ds piracy is pretty easy to do assuming you aren't on the latest version. Also splurge on a big sd card, don't be like me and do it only to realize you only have a 2gb

Yeah, it was actually rather nice seeing two broken people, one mentally and one physically, bond like that and live for each other.

Fucking kikes at jewtube have unfortunately blocked most of the OST or I'd post some. I'd make some mp4s of tracks I found at KH Insider, but I don't think I have the right tools to merge jpg and mp3 into video. Shame we can't straight up post mp3s.

I've been considering watching Lain sometime myself. Friend of mine said he caught a few episodes on SciFi some years back and had no fucking clue what he saw.

Huh?

Wew. What kind of hormones? Girly or manly ones? Hope your balls didn't shrink or anything user.

Huuuuh got a link to that shit? And I have no clue what model I have so.

Lain is a trip, honestly if I ever did drugs I feel like it would be a great show to watch while inhibited.

Look through the 3DS piracy thread. It's piss easy as long as you haven't been installing every update

You're doomed.

Antipsychotics can fuck you up if you take them long-term. Like Tardive dyskinesia fuck you up.

Hope your withdrawal goes well and you can live without those drugs.

Today, for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I actually gained control, rather than just eternally contuing to lose it.

HUH

It hasn't been updated in a long while. Yoza said it was a good version for it at one point but I have no clue what it is now.

For whatever reason nip companies have been getting worse and worse about taking down music from games and shows the last few years. Been pissing me off.

Ahh will do then sometime.

Story time?

hallucinogens make it hard to sit n watch stuff typically least fo me fam but i'ma antsy nigga monica. weed jus make me fall asleep or lose interest in shows but ayyy u neva kno all type of nyckas out ch'yea kna'mean fam

let a nigga kno 1 time

I remember seeing Holla Forums speculate that Mark's autism might work to counteract his jewishness and any kikish ideas he has he tends to out himself before anything can come of it (such as trying to get Wheelzebub to pay him to own Holla Forums). Plus, he certainly his own "Night of the Living Goy" moments where he falls for Jewish tricks worse than most here.

Better to watch alone, or should I try to rope a friend in for it?

Speaking of anime, took a look through the anime racks at a few stores I frequent last night. Saw complete sets of Kino's Journey and Gunslinger Girl for rather reasonable prices. How are either of those series, if anyone knows?

The odd thing is that it hasn't been Namco or Bee Train doing it for Sign, it's been a company called Victor Entertainment, and they take down episodes, music, etc.

What changed user?

Fucking my eye hurts like crazy and it's watering whenever it's open but it doesn't feel like there's something in it. I just want to watch a movie to put off the regrets a little longer. I can't handle remembering everything I should have done or said, but didn't.

grab life by the pussy tbh

Broke up with boyfriend today because i had a panic attack and accused him of cheating on me. He said i need a therapist. He is right. I must have some sort of generalized anxiety disorder. Anyone know how weed does compared to like Xanax?

I haven't played any good video games. They don't exist. I have no idea how to work an emulator so thats out.

Just don't run into dungeons thinking you're properly leveled.

It will distract you from your problems until you remember them, and find yourself too stupid to work them out. Then the panic begins.

A hormone that would inflame my chest and have decreased sexual desire. It sucked not being to enjoy literally everything including fapping.

I'm kinda tempted to re-watch SEL on shrooms or acid. Would be a crazy fun experience

Last time when I had withdrawal I had some crazy weird episodes. I hope it won't be too bad this time

Its usually the western companies who buy the rights to sell it here that do it. They usually just have it blocked in the US, so luckily you can get around it with various things.

Just run some water into the corner of your eye gently with your eyes closed.

It mostly stat based or can I SKILL my way through them?

take installer, install in c: or d:, put roms in another folder, go to file in top right, click open cd, dvd, rom, cartridge, or otherwise, run the rom.

It's only stat based when you're severely underleveled.

Weed generally worked wonders for me. Was on Lorazapam at one point and it was kinda too strong for me.

That sounds horrible! I should just go see a licensed doctor then. Maybe i should get back into rust with friends.
i really wanna see him, just cry and beg him to take me back but the tears won't come

A lot of emulators just let you drag and drop the file onto the exe too.

Sounds eeeeh.

I watched it alone, though I'd say it might be a good show to watch with a group so after each episode you could share your thoughts.

Didn't you post about that when it happened? Why are you on them again?

Oh no i know how to work them. Its more getting the settings right so they look good.

reminder to thank ur hotpockets :^)

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Yeah, I'm certainly glad KH Insider still hosts soundtracks for all kinds of vidya and anime for whatever reason. I suspect that they're not nearly as well known as Youtube and thus don't get slapped with take downs or blocking shit in your country.

I still have no fucking idea why one particular track from WA5's OST is completely blocked from youtube (had to find it on KH Insider to confirm it was the missing one), especially when it doesn't even have lyrics and the rest of the OST slides by just fine.

Cool, I'll give it some thought then. Already got Wild Arms: Twilight Venom and Baccano! on my anime backlog right now; mainly watched Sign as a preface to starting playing the actual .hack games.

niggers

wha ha happen fam

fucking meds

Severe is like being 10 levels too low. You can be like 2 levels under it and do fine.

Is this the spam?

autistic furry turbofag bot spammed the whole site using a database of random posts and every proxy under the sun

yes

jap furry spambot

3d stuff can be a bitch but most 2d ones you can set up in 30 seconds and 99% of games look fine on them.

Go play some fuckin NES/SNES shit user.

I mostly pirate stuff I care about anyway. Better quality.

Am I banned?

It's not even bad bumplocking this thread. We're too far up to slide off the catalogue too quickly, and this way we're not disturbing other threads. By the time the expunge time rolls around, the thread will be dead and the day's duty and will be done. No problem at all, man.

This is part of what scares me about taking any meds that fuck with my brain chemistry.

Baccano! is great - it's a personal favorite of mine. You'll definitely like it.

this tbh. how dare they ban and delete spam. exodus when?

oh yea i knew dat but proxies ain't workn at da moment he still doin it?

naw fam dey took away mah rights n shieeeettt

My doctor suggested a switch to the injections. Finally got the chance to have my own say with my doctor.

Trigun or HellsingUlt were better with similar aesthetics and quality

That Art is beautiful.

Is it impossible to do a lvl 1 run through?

Happy to be meds free now, besides aspirin every now and then.

Yeah, for me most of the soundtracks or artbooks for series I enjoy don't have official western releases and since I can usually find scans/rips, I don't care to import the actual things.

Yeah, I've definitely heard good stuff about it. Was pleasantly surprised to have found a boxed set for a cheap $16.

ikr fam

What would happen if say, i took a anti depressent, then smoked a Marijuana? I am uneducated in drug use.

I wonder if the anti-4AM autists will try to slide this thread off the catalog regardless.

It amazes me how some people respond to a doctor saying
with

You'd have the equivalent of taking sleeping pills while drinking rum, except in smoke form.

nothing really, you just feel less high then if you weren't on anti-depressants

H-hello

bui spam probably had a lot to do with that tonight. I've actually been sleeping for the past week or so, but it usually hasn't been this far down by now, has it?

Hopefully you don't go too crazy without them. Don't want to end up back in the nut house.

I'd like to own a lot of that kind of stuff one of these days.

I saw a crapload of old nip OSTs for games recently at a store, was really surprised they even had them.

Sad there are so few avatars these days that theres only 5 people on that.

Hello fellow user. Played any games recently?

depends on da antidepressant fam. tbh weed should mix w/ most ne thing as it's pretty harmless drug as long as it's just weed. laced bud is the stuff of fairy tales fo da mos part fam. it's possible that it could accentuate bad things from anti-depressants like if paranoia or anxiety can be heightened from da scrip drug den da weed might accentuate it but at da same time it could ameliorate some of dat otha bull shit like feelin disconnected from yo self or yo personality

smfh dis jus like when dey stopped leetin niggas jump str8 from HS 2 da NBA.

Morning user, how goes?

This is the first weekend since the bump I think? So that might be it. Usually its on page 2-3 so its not that far down really.

You lost me at ameliorate. Brb google

I was young, in middle school when I was put on the meds. I was pressured by my mom since she's a real case herself.

I really don't want a third hospital visit. Twice is already too much.

What I'd kind of like to get my hands on would be the Fargaia Chronicle. I don't even know moon, but since there's no scans of it, I figure someone ought to at least transcribe the Japanese script so someone out there can translate it into proper English. Probably some stuff in there to clear up some questions about Wild Arms 1 and 2 (the western releases not having the best translations around).

I ended a friendship. One that had gone on for over a decade.

Then I realized that I didn't feel any sense of loss, just relief. It was someone that I'd often spend time with not because I really wanted to, but out of a sense of obligation. Someone where after I spent time with them, like playing a game, I'd often feel drained by it rather than recharged in the way you should from doing you enjoy for fun.

I mean sometimes I wouldn't get on Steam or PSN to access a single player game because I was worried they'd see and send messages like "oh hey you have time to play why aren't we playing *insert multi-player thing here*.

Looking back I feel kinda weak for not ending it sooner.

to be honest, for all of everyone's animadvisions against DMX he's an incredibly educated individual. One day, I hope to bix the nood as he does.

Wait really? When did they stop that? Do they have to do college or something now? Why would they make this rule?

Good luck, hope you make it.

How much that cost?

I laughed.

You could just be honest and say "I don't feel like playing X game" or, whatever the situation is instead of giving into pressure to do what he wants. You didn't necessarily have to break friendship with him imo.

Not sure. Saw someone selling an already imported copy a while back on ebay, but I can't remember how much they wanted.

Sorry user, that kind of stuff is always rough. How did you end it? Did you completely burn the bridge?

This. I just recently ended a relationship and looking back i wish i had just been more open to communication. Try talking it out first before any lasting damage is done m8

dqv lately. nabbed harvest moon gb on mah phone neva played no harvest moon b4 tbh. days go by quik n i ain't have nuffin growin wut da hell i'd neva make it as no farm hand type nigga tbh

we should make a 4 am reminduh thread too

i h8 dat shit main playin off nervous mothers playin w/ dey kids mental health pushin pills of mugs mayne. sum kids ya boi came up w/ really can get fucked up offa dat shit i swear to gawd monica

yo i been in da same situation cute ties w/ a nigga like dat it ain't fun, u jus do cold turkey str8 up ignore da mofo? seemingly da way 2 go. in my case dude was triflin af and jus irritable about eything I couldn't deal no mo fam plus da nigga broke af n i cain't abide dat shit tbh fam

WHO TOLD?!

uhh dey did it, 06 was da last draft i think cuz it was greg oden (HA) den kevin durant in da 07 draft dat was da first one and done niggas. da rule really fucks da college game up mo den anything.

DON'T

I'm ok I guess, I'm going to town tomorrow to play more blood bowl which is always fun

Do you play the blood bowl 2 game on PC as well? I don't know if i could enjoy the tabletop.

Looks about 45 dollars? Somewhere like that. This book looks like it smells amazing. That print smell you know?

Make college more competitive or did they do it on purpose because college ball is competition?

Doing anything else while out?

I remember you. How's the nurgle team doing?

Nah, but I played number 1 on PSP and it was sorta shitty, I guess go to your local GeeDubs, they should have a feild set up and ask to play a game

I guess as KFC brought out a Frozen Pepsi drink I'll have one of those

I won the first game and lost the 2nd (The 2nd was against the only team in the game that hits harder than mine)

dey did it so dey have da opportunity to begin an education if they want to i'm assuming. as the perception is a lot of kids was makin da jump at da behest of dey families n shit n puttin themselves in a bad spot i say they knee blew out 6 months later. also if dey get drafted but sum how neva end up playin they cain't go bak n play college ball. but it's been like 10 years now they ain't really fussin ova it I think it's dum af cause baseball doesn't do that shit at all monica

That's ok, little one. The forces of decay can only grow stronger with time

I have work in an hour, this is fucking bullshit

To all you anons thinking it'll be fun and shit, it's not it's a bullshit company. Don't let the Jews fool you

Well, I'm not doing too good.

My dad died of stage 4 C.L.L. on Halloween. Caught us by surprise. I'm a NEET with no job history.

He was smart, intuitive, had great stories. Caring, understanding, and the best dad ever.

We spent most everyday together, but it was all just too soon. He was only 61.

Yeah, I've seen photos and partial page scans of it before. Seems like it's got not just character and scene art, but also bios, extra information, and designer notes. While I certainly appreciate XSEED throwing in an 80 page full color artbook with WA5, I think anything Japan got on it likely blows it right out of the water.

There's also something called Chronicle F which I have actually found full scans of, courtesy of some Grandia fans that somehow got ahold of it, scanned it, and uploaded it. Unfortunately, it's slightly low res, which doesn't do much good for trying to transcribe the text when the kanji are hard to make out correctly.

4am I pledge a question to you, how the fuck do I fix my sleep if I go to bed right now? do I awake myself in 4 hours and struggle through the day, or sleep and attempt to go to bed at a regular hour again immediately? Or do I just stay up until the time to sleep is around once more?

I hope I play against something fragile like Skaven or Elves next

My condolences, user. He sounds like a great man, and I'm sure he was glad to have been able to spend all of that time with you

sorry fam dat ain't cool. but das da gayest comic fam like fo'relly tho

i luh summa dat ole concept art tbh monica

u gota full day ahead of you whenever it is you have to wake up or will you have some breaks or sumn?

My advice is to stock up on melatonin during the day, and try to stay up until you want to go to sleep. Then just put a couple of them under your tongue, maybe down some chamomile, and that should knock you out pretty easily. Alternately, you can reset your food clock by not eating something like 16 hours before you want to get up, but I personally haven't had much luck with that

Bui must be manually killed

Oh shit that sounds delicious. Does kfc still make those chicken sandwiches with chicken as bread? If so get one of those.

Probably screws over the really talented dudes the most really.

NEET uprising soon user.

Damn user sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family make it through this ok.

If they have them in my shit town in **willow*stan, then they have them in the south

We have a different KFC here
KFC probably made the $1 frozen pepsi/Mountain dew to compete

Please do it before I have the ultimate downfall… off a chair

Pease tell me how to be a NEET, I hate working at best buy

I used to have an sfur fetish but I lost it. Same with fur and loli**. I always revert back to vanilla.

I am an idiot, please laugh at me

Well, if you want the entire Chronicle F scan set, it's here, featuring character/scene art by Wakako Ooba (WA: Flower Thieves, WA3, WA ACF, and WA4) and location art by Yamazaki Tarō (Dragon Valor):
desertmoon.org/scans.php?book=WAcF&page=0&limit=20

k

Can you read nip? Or are you going to find a m8 to do it? Thats a lot of text to be translated.

I typically will nap for an hour or two then try to stay up as long as possible.

Different how?

Thanks. So much we had left to do, but what we had was more than most could ask for.

Thanks and-

Close, but there's still Day By Day.

No real family, just me.

He was kind of estranged from his siblings, and my mother. But they are grieving in their own way.

You could do what I'm doing and just join the military. Casualty rate isn't all that high, more likely to die from a misfire, and if you're not a retard that won't happen to you.
Military is just /fit/ neets and weebs in the states.

start out with edibles. they'll help ease you into the harder weed.

Sadly the best bet is for commies to take over and then get on the dole

Maybe in another 20 years automation will fuck up jobs so much that we have to have some kind of UBI but thats a lot of wishing.

What about you? You close to the rest of your family? Now might be the time for you guys to fix what was broken if not.

Just so you know, there's an unseen autist in here who catalogues information on all the posters in here. He's compiling information every time there's a new 4am thread. There are profiles for everyone. Each innocuous question that is asked and the answers given are filed away.

Just so you know.

do something funny

shit man I know that feeling

I hope you can find some real friends that share the same interests that you actually like to hang out with

Best I can do is transcribe it and maybe run it through google translate, which might get the general idea but miss stuff. Still, if I the Japanese script could be transcribed in it's entirety, I'm sure someone out there could be convinced to translate it into English, especially since they wouldn't have to buy anything to get the text themselves. I suppose maybe a names/terms document could also be help for that, since while some names remain more or less the same in the series, some did get changed slightly in the west (Rody -> Rudy, Zach -> Jack, Mariabelle -> Marivel).

That wouldn't stop him, and he was extremely good at making me feel guilty over shit I shouldn't. Like "oh but I only got this game because I wanted to play it with you," and a million other things. It's hard to articulate it all because its just not thr way I think, but there was like a million manipulative tactics to make you feel bad that you weren't playing with him.

That's just the thing, it doesn't feel rough.
There was a fight a week ago over a joke at my expense, and when he laughed at me for being angry I just didn't want to deal and disappeared from any way he could contact him for a week. Talked to him today and he was just angry and I just didn't care, realized I felt better over the week where I just didn't have to deal with him.

volunteering's an easy way to get job experience and it looks good on a resume.

Not close at all, but I'll be seeing them over the holidays. Still gotta pick up my dad's ashes…

In that Americans get different shit
It's 90% the same though but I don't think all your fast food restaurants have frozen coke for $1

actually sum nigga in a lol thread here a few years ago dumped this ole arc that was the 2nd or third part of a fox person in a furry world with scythe hands who was gettin revenge for shit n had da voice of da criminal fox dat raped him back when he was in SWAT or some shit.

thank u monica

how many times a night on average do i say monica?

fuckin a

What do you do all day?

I can dream too, I just want to sit back and play warhammer total war more, I'm having so much fun as the wood elves, why would I ever want to put shit on a shelf for 6 straight hours when I could be purging chaos

I used to have a """friend""" just like that to the T. Those types are the worst. They're narcissists, so there really isn't much you can do except ending it. I'm glad you were finally able to do so

a lot. sometimes more than few, but never less than a dozen.

Proof?

I've always salted a lot of my answers with little twists and lies to avoid doxing anyway

How big is the WA fan base anyway?

Well shit good for you then user.

Not that cheap at least. A lot of places have fruit flavored ones and soda ones sometimes. Taco bell has a mtn dew baha blast frozen thingy.

u rly iz a robot….

it's already too late for me then

Know what you are going to do with them? Spread them anywhere special?

They've also got artbook scans there for Kanon and NGE: Girlfriend of Steel 2nd. Speaking of the latter, from the sound of things the game itself has been 100% translated now and has had a patch released as an open beta. Just figured I might mention that.

Work out, do bitch work if it's peace time, and mostly just play vidya and watch anime/shitpost. If it's wartime, well, you're gonna be doing patrols which means walking, and sitting on a base with ass for internet usually. Although, war is fun. t. general patton. I would agree

I'm just a compulsive liar. I think 90% of what I say is a lie. Surprisingly haven't lied in this thread yet.

Yeah, I have like three people now on my list like that. I ignore them most of the time, and reply only when what they say is interesting. It slowly trains them to not annoy the shit out of me. But yeah, those types are the worst just sending you stupid ass meme videos 24/7 unsolicited.

I fucked up spoiler tage\s, but have a webm

come now user

The last best friend I had was back in middle school. He started ignoring me out of nowhere when he met another friend. No matter what I said or if I hung around, he wouldn't respond to me. I ended up ignoring him back and when I tried to be my friend again, I refused to acknowledge him. I swore off friends for years. Now I'm trying to let people in again and it's hard.

I hope you find better friends, user.

Whenever I have a job I'm too tired to ever play games afterwards. I fucking hate it.

Why are you honest here? Just being anonymous help?

gonna post some relaxing music, just for fun

I got my daki today, but I'm in too much pain to adequately enjoy her presence. I wasn't even going to come here tonight. Hugging her is pretty nice though.

Donkey Kong.

Get a new desk. Trust me, I have the smallest room on planet fucking earth and I got a kitchen table for a desk and it's like I command a fucking battleship.

Well, that's a good question. From what I've read (being rather new to the series over the last year or two myself), the fanbase is small but devoted, both in Japan and the west. I'd say it's less popular than stuff like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, SMT/Persona, and Tales, but more popular than stuff like Shadow Hearts and Ar Tonelico. Probably close in range to Suikoden and Breath of Fire?

Doesn't help that it's not a series that's seen an entry in a long time, and fuck that mobile reboot shit. I don't care if it's still Media.Vision developing and that their prior mobile effort, Chaos Rings 1-3, were well received, I'm not biting.

Yeah, have that much in mind.

Here, have a song.

This whole "daddy's cummies" thing seems to be weirdly popular lately. Not sure how much is irony and how much is genuine daddy issues.

I could lie if you want.

I just don't have the energy for it tonight. Dozed off and had a bad dream that's just left me not feeling right. Normally I lie about everything, even down to small things like "what's the last game you played". Just don't have it in me right now.

Not me. It's a thought that just struck me. Back on halfchan, before the exodus, their /sp/ had a run-in with a level 99 autist. This autist recorded and saved every response by a tripfag. I think he had done it for months, maybe years. By the end of it, he had GBs of information saved on the tripfag. He then took all the information he gathered and uploaded it for people to download. There's a screenshot of it floating around somewhere.

joining in on the comfy

Silly yui, you don't need to understand the jokes. Just look at the cute girls and watch them do cute things
Also, even though it's expensive as all fuck, thank you for moegallery

Hell, I even had a brief phase where I was into it but that was because a girl I was into and who was into me was hardcore into it

No.
I wan't you to tell me what you want user.

If I were to guess, a huge amount of people want to bang their daughters since there's so much goddamn roleplay porn of it.

Post design or is it lewd?

classic choice user

I'll admit one of the jokes in the first episode went way over my head.

There any small forums for it online?

Why would you even lie about something like that?

the adults must be dead inside

it is a struggle

I don't really want to say anything. I'm just here because you guys are the closest thing I have to friends anymore.

Well, see, that kind of falls under daddy issues, right?

Yeah, probably.

I'm not sure. I think I'm afraid to tell the truth. It feels weird not lying. It's easier to just lie.

GGRRRRRRR U BREAKIN DA RULESSS!!!=

wait, you can lie in your posts? fuck me. I have a hard time not telling the truth.

I know exactly who you're talking about. I had the PDF for a while.

UTV

Stay up if you can. If you can't, or think you can't, buy some melatonin and take it at bedtime tomorrow. Do not ever take melatonin regularly or it'll fuck up your circadian rhythms, but if used sparingly you can use it to correct them instead.

None that I know of. I mean, I think there's both Wild Arms wiki and Filgaia wiki, but I don't know how active their userbases are. The actual wikis certainly don't see much action since there hasn't exactly been new content to warrant more effort in years. Compared to something like Aselia wiki, it's rather sparse.

Oh yeah I remember that story.

Kinda bummed I don't have a stalker yet tbh

Sounds like you have an addiction.

Whats your credit card number user?

Here's the PDF in question.
files.catbox.moe/c2nkyv.pdf

user I asked you to tell me what it is you want
although you misunderstood the question you still ansered it I value you as a friend too user

DMX you witty fuck

idk wut dafuq i ate bronski but mah ass hole tore up monica

Don't those wikis have like chat rooms attached or something? You should try to make some friends in it if so. Other autists who like it as much as you.

Could be.

I want to go back and redo my life and not fuck everything up this time. My whole life is a fucking mess because I was always too scared to try and maybe fail.

oh yeah, she was kinda fucked up but still pretty cute. She was a pretty big neet too, and she already turned me on to eva and a couple of other things I wish I didn't fuck it up

It's on my comfy shortlist for good reason. Here's a less cliche option

It gets fucking hot here which I guess is why everyone does it

yep. that's the one.

What all did you fuck up user?

Where you at user?

Big NEET huh? Fatty?

That's where I bought mine.

If I could do it all over again I'd try less in school, and skip/smoke pot all day.

I assume they have forums of some sort. I'll give it some thought. Not much into non-anonymous online discussion these days, but I might have to make some sacrifices. Though, it's not as if anonymous WA discussion hasn't found ways to shit itself before. I still remember seeing some archived half/vr/ thread on the series that got derailed HARD into a debate on faggot representation in vidya.

wat?

user I am pushing 30 in less than a month and I can guarantee from tremendous experience that no matter how much you fuck up you're never completely fucked

that is certainly comfy, but since were going a little more upbeat this is my rebuttle

oh shit deyz gettin new powers fam

Oh no, like a super neet. She wasn't fat at all nice tits tho

comfy check user

(checked)
Whats the difference between a regular NEET and a super NEET?

It'll probably only be 3-4 guys if even that tbh

Insect rape and public degradation of women

Everything. Just everything. If I tried to write it all down I'd forget something.

I'd try harder. I never put much effort in and ended up dropping out because of emotional problems.

Well, at least you had a good time, yeah?

I'm 26. No work experience because nobody will hire me. No high school diploma. No skills. No friends who I'm in contact with. Never dated. Never had sex. I'm out of shape because I've done nothing since I dropped out. The few social skills I developed in school are gone because I'm scared to be around people. I've been kissed but it doesn't count because it was my cousin and I was 10. I spent my whole life on video games and I'm not even good at them.

amount of shame involved maybe? level of acceptance

a nice pair huh

Huh, and I ended up writing it all down anyway. Fuck.

Like, high power level neet, probably at the higher end of what would be in this thread if not more. High tier /a/utist who I would not be surprised to hear had a daki

It didn't last for very long, and was mostly long distance, but it was pretty nice while it lasted. I might be able to salvage things a bit, but considering I already fucked off once before, I doubt it

oh yeah my man

First off get a GED, that shits easy.

Secondly I'm 26 with hardly any work experience either and its easy to get hired. Just lie your ass off and give fake references. Min wage shit jobs barely care anyway.

Ohhh if its that then I'm a top tier mega NEET.

Teach me your ways fam. I know I'm gonna graduate and be unemployable anyway.

NEET just means you are a jobless schoolless bum, no real levels to it. Those are just interests that have their own power levels really, unrelated to NEETdom

It's not too late, user. If you feel like it is, in 5 years you'll want to go back to now and redo it, saying well now it's really too late but I guess it wasn't then.

Did that myself. Wasted years thinking I'd already wasted it all.

fuggin luh dat gondola friend

r u final form giga nigga neet tho?

I have references. I just still can't even get an interview.

Still, it must have been nice to have someone like that. I used to have an online friend who taught me a lot about jap words and anime and stuff, but it didn't work out. She was a nice girl.

Most of my time was wasted because I was confident "today's the day I finally kill myself. finally going to get away from the pain" but I was always too scared. I still am.

Wew. Did you guys know that Ritsu participates in DICKS threads on /a/? He even saved an image from there. He truly is "the straightest man in 4am".

>>>/a/588174

Now to be fair, the series has some slight room for discussion on it. For years western players figured Brad was a faggot for his best friend Billy, and it took the devs saying he's not to stop that (mostly translation errors), and then there's Caina who most definitely is an androgynous faggot for his boss in Japan, with SCEA changing him to a girl in the west (And yet they left in both fade to black regular sex and fade to black incestuous cripple sex?). But that thread went way overboard on it; past a certain point it was just arguing about representation of fags in vidya for the rest of the thread.

It was my mother's idea, and she's also paying for it so whatever.
I wanted to be a welder.

Are you me? My parents forced me into uni and I'm stuck going for an english major I don't want.

this changes everything

I would assume desire for work to avoidance of work ratio is involved

Male dominating female it's really not much

Volunteer immediately at non profits and shit even though they will use you, but be ncie about it. look for temp work, look for any shitty work
A GED is not hard to get user
Can you do algebra?
that's just hard mode
I have one girlfriend and I regret it
That's part of why I regret wating it
You and everyone in the world but /fit/
Volunteering will help
ok?
I spent my whole life on video games and I'm not even good at them.
are you decent with computers?

honestly user you don't sound that bad off, no doubt you are behind but not much behind where I am
First thing you need to get that GED

The first step to being a master NEET is to not care or be depressed that you are a NEET. It often takes people years to reach this step.

The main skill you have to learn to master is how to fill the time really. Games, anime, etc only take you so far.

I don't know about that yet.

Oh, I do. It means you were there and saved it from there since you can't post duplicate images in other threads on /a/. We all know that you don't browse Holla Forums apart from the 4am thread.

Oh. Fug.

I guess my definition is colored by the types of neets you tend to see on imageboards. But yeah, high tier /a/utist who happens to be a neet as well

I wish I had more gondola webms. Trule this is the greatest achievement of the entire finnish peoples

It was nice while it lasted, and it was a hell of a story about how we met tl;dr, I helped her escape her sociopathic, emotionally abusive piece of shit ex

What's wrong with welding? Trades make mad bank

were not going to ask you to post pics, you have to go to /fa/ or sum shit but for the love of Christ shave and don't wear shirts with holes in them

and if you have no work history you need a volunteer history because that counts when you make a resume

I'm so sorry user. To be completely honest with you I genuinely want to be a writer but any career prospects of that are a joke. At least I can work on my masterwork while making the argument of me being unemployable for an extended period when I'm done.

Parents refuse to pay for it, and I have too many injuries to move out just so I can pay for the classes. For some reason my family thinks it's a good idea to get a worthless degree over a good career.

Is gondola even Finnish? I thought Spurdo was.

Looking for work. No luck with interviews.
I've been working on that too. The hardest part is trying to remember everything they taught me that didn't get used.
I can't remember what algebra even is, beyond "some kind of math"
I miss them. They weren't good friends but they were the only people who even pretended to like me.
I regret never trying.
I'm past "normal" into "ugly". Too self-concious to go out and fix it.
Hopefully I can find a place.
Not really.

That sounds nice. I met the girl I was friends with because she was really cheery on a forum we both used. Spent years IMing each other and such.

I actually have some nice shirts. But I haven't gotten an interview since I got them.

What kind of jobs you applying for?

What happened to you and this 3dpd then?

Same tbh

Everything I think might take me. Most of the jobs out here need training I don't have.

I've forgotten pretty much everything I learned in high school. I really, really just wish I could do it again and not ruin everything. I feel so bad for my parents being stuck with a piece of shit for a son.

'Straya
It's Summer here though we have a cold spell right now, it should heat up to be in the 30s and 40s soon

Don't be silly. You didn't learn anything in high school but a bunch of Jewish lies that you need to unlearn.

Shit just work at a gas station or fast food or something. At least until you get some real experience and get over your social problems.

Its been cold here for the first time this year the last day or tow. Fucking sucks.

Oh hey me tooooooooo, those kinds of girls are shit though, to emotionally broken

He's a further evolution of spurdo from the same imageboard. Ergo, Finn

Long story short, I was an autist about the distance complete other side of the country and some """friends""" I made last year convinced me to break the friendship off. I made amends before the summer, we talked a bit, then I fucked off all of a sudden for the first half of august laptop fan died and my local pc repair place was incompetent as fuck. We haven't spoken since

Fuck, that sucks my man. At least you're good at it and hell, if my PM can land that position with an english degree, who knows what you can do?

Been there. I became obsessed with "end of the world as we know it" style theories and started thinking if I just wait until one of these kick in, it'll be okay that I wasn't doing anything in the current world. At first I was waiting for global warming to kick in and put the coastal areas underwater. I thought that major cities would become places for scavengers who hang out in the parts of the skyscrapers still above water. Eventually I realized that Al Gore was bullshit. Then I fell for Holla Forumss Shemitah September thing from 2015.

After that failed I started just getting out into the world. It does wonders. Even if you start with just taking daily walks, it helps a lot.

Just because you've been set back doesn't mean you're over. It sounds like one of those empty platitudes but it's true, there's almost always something you can be doing to advance yourself, even if you've wasted years (I did).

not gonna dignify all the sit you posted
Get the fucking GED, this week
user they teach elementry kids algebra without telling them

if 12xC=36 what is C?
if you can solve that you can still manage a bit of algebra

fuck em, where you're friends

bullshit
I bet you're just a scary looking fucker
and I bet you have huge self esteem issues, we all do
google it now
look for stuff in your area
sounds like bullshit
what browser are you using?

wear nice shit when you turn in your app and resume as well, also when you are picking up an app

How'd that even happen? Someone draw a spurdo and forget to put the arms on, and it got out of hand?

That sucks. Why not try connecting again? Explain what happened. Hope she hasn't taken jamals dick in the mean time.

memes happened fam

seen it b4.
kek'd again

Checked.

My based as hell cousin wanted to be an English teacher until the day after he graduated. He got himself an It job and makes more money than most IT grads so maybe there is hope for me. I'd like to be employed (and I have these crazy investment schemes in the works too) but I still have to prepare for the high possibility that I'll have to be NEET.

hook that shit up to your phone fag

Checked.

think i'ma outtie tho niggas keepp ya'll collective heads up tho monica da critical tymes b comin

night fam

I think I learned math stuff and some french in high school. It's all gone though. I slept a lot in class.

Like I said, they won't even call me for an interview.

I've basically just been passively killing myself. Taking too long.

Are you American? Where I live you have to take a bunch of courses to get your equivalency.
That's what it is? I know a little of that but I have trouble remembering what type of math is what.
Firefox with Classic Theme Restorer.

The finns are a wonderful but mysterious people

There was another guy. Back when we were closer, she seemed to be more for me than him, but from what I saw after she used to stream on twitch, she went for him. At this point, I think it's better to just let it stay dead. I can't just keep fucking off for long periods of time and coming back as if nothing happened

At the very least, you can write while working at/searching for a more real job. Hell, you always have the fallback of teaching

I have her number, she just never uses her phone

Checked again. Too many good digits going to waste in this thread.

NO
I'm too much of an honest man to do that.

At least I can always get free food in the mornings. By 7, I can get some food. It starts tasting fine at first, but then it tastes like shit a few minutes later.

Probably should add that she's older by a few years. This guy is not only in the same city as her and closer to the same age, but owns a fucking bar

yes, I am burger
user that's just basic level algebra
set up an account here right now
khanacademy.org/
that will refresh you for math at least up to algebra
you are automatically in the top 33.3% percentile user
I bet you could learn to code

I can program terribly, bust still better than any Pajeet and I'm awful at math. 2 completely unrelated skills for the most part.

Checked, I hope I can get to do a bit of Driving
Driving in the heat with a frozen coke is fun

Gotta keep reapplying. They might not have been hiring at the time.

Yeah thats true. 3DPD anyway.

I do. They just never call me. It's disheartening.

Because I clicked "install addon" and moved buttons around until it looked like it used to?

user programming is heavily dependent on math
and math isn't hard once you learn the most fundamental parts
First: Memorization of the base 10x10 tables
Second: Break all equations down into smaller equations

People don't really hire by checking resumes and calling in people for interviews and all that. They hire by networking.

And networking really just means like meeting someone at a social event and mentioning that you need to hire someone.

The internal politics aside, you can redpill the kids. Serve as the dissenting voice to the liberal bullshit they're surrounded by that they most desperately need

That coupled with the breakup and downward spiral of my actual ex just made me stop giving a fuck. I'm not even sure I could feel anything for anyone if I tried as edgy as that sounds

I can solve any math problem in programming logic but when I have to do it in the way I was taught in school my brain stops working. I might just be retarded

user when you break it down you are much more competent than most people

I mean shit user, some people do not know what a file path is and don't even know how to find files on their fucking phone that they use every day

I've thought about this. If I ever taught I'd teach middle school. I have hookups on a school board level to easily get a teaching job but I really, really, really, really don't want to like you wouldn't believe.

I never realized my grandmother was the average PC user. Kind of figured most people could figure the basics out.

Yeah but you'll snag one eventually and feel better.

Plus having a GED will help.

I've been there. Takes a while to recover from that shit.

CODEMONKEY LET ME POST

Breastfeeding and gentle femdom

Yuki Kaijura. Did Madoka's music, too. Shit's dank, yo. Heres' a magnet for a fatass YK torrent I'm seeding.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ac461ea554d309a97c00a59d77308a812d36c6b3&dn=YK_%5bNNM-Club%5d&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.nnm-club.info%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.nnm-club.ru%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fretracker.local%2fannounce.php%3fsize%3d18584226971%26comment%3dhttp%253A%252F%252Fnnm-club.ru%252Fforum%252Fviewtopic.php%253Fp%253D1300412%26name%3dYuki%2bKajiura%2b-%2bDiscography%2b%25281993-2013%2529%2b%255BMP3%257C128-320%2bkb%252Fs%255D%2526lt%253BPop%252C%2bClassical%252C%2bNew%2bAge%2526gt%253B>>11433272

So you're saying he:

>SAVED his OWN IMAGE AGAIN
then

Not to say Ritsu isn't a faggot, but you are a fucking idiot.

show me
find the product of 137x782 in oekaki so I can see your work

Yee, everytime I go out I take back roads for more driving fun.

Smoke, cool guy that he is that will road trip across the country with anons, did not know what what a file path was

it doesn't help that EVEN MOST ANONS are too incompetent at teaching to help people learn not me tho, it was easy for me to teach him

That average is skewed as fuck by boomers

Why middle school? Wouldn't that be when kids are at their worst? I understand, I've talked to teachers and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in their position

Does it ever get any easier? It's like that whole "you don't truly want something until its gone" thing. Like, I was never actively searching, but I hate that I couldn't if I wanted to

TEEN AND TWENTY YEAR OLD WOMEN THAT I WORK WITH THAT ARE FARTHER ALONG IN COLLEGE DEGREES THAN I AM DO NOT KNOW WHAT A FUCKING FILE PATH IS DO NOT TELL HIM THAT IT IS JUST BOOMERS

Yeah, took me a couple of years but shes 99% out of my mind. Plus you know being in a relationship now helps a lot.

Same. Living in the south is great,

Middle school was much more memorable than high school, and it's when you have the maximum potential to change someone's life. I had some legit teachers spread throughout that really helped me in life. I can also relate the most because I know how much I really really hated to fucking be there. I spent all of middle school fucking around in the woods and playing NES games. Simpler times.

yep, to be fair Where I am there isn't too many back roads, it's pretty direct

kek I love you man

what
WHAT
Jesus fucking christ

I see. Waifu age when?

Makes sense, I can get behind that. Also that sounds comfy as fuck even though I don't understand the logistics of playing an NES in the woods

This tbh

Ain't you in aussieland? Just like put some off road tires on and have at it. Get some of that rally shit nigga

t-thanks

You son of a bitch

SOON BROTHER

I TOLD YOU BRO
I WARNED YOU ABOUT COMPUTER COMPETENCE

gay

It's pretty hilly
Though the roads are pretty good

It's not even that fucking hard. Like, holy fuck how

Ave, true to 2d

Nice. My favorite kind of road. Dangerous though.

Thats a cute chuuni

STALLMAN DOESN'T EVEN INSTALL HIS OWN LINUX HIMSELF
HE GETS OTHER PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR HIM

Good taste my friend. I wish we had more around here.

It's actually quite funny.

funny terrifying not funny haha

What a world we live in

So again, just to get back on the point I was making

user you are in the top 1/3 of computer competency

FreeBSD > Ganno/Linucks tbh
I use Slackware though. Hardware reasons.

I feel like I'm going to use that one on something, either a wallpaper or a mousepad to replace my dirty old black rock shooter one

What I don't understand is how. We literally invented these things. This isn't some natural phenomenon we're barely discovering how to use, man designed all of this shit. How is it so hard?

I hear nothing but good about slackware
but I gotta stick with muh vidia because that's what allows me to clear my mind

lately I've been leaving my computers off except the one in the garage that is currently encoding all of exosquad season 1 to about 50mb a piece totaling around 650mb for posting on .pl and endchan and playing my arm9 3ds

user do you know how to operate a a back hoe?
would you not feel nervous as fuck trying to learn without help?
do you think you could learn eventually with some guidance?

that about sums it up

One one singular solitary only major distro that isn't shit left (by major I mean that is seen as important that isn't a fork of a fork of a fork. It's historically significant and is still respected even if it's not widely used anymore.
I guess it helps I play nothing but Quake and emulators on my PC
100% BASED

look into devuan the debian fork without systemd, it has live disc forks now, I have testing them out on my to do list as well
thank you user
You're pretty based yourself user if you go to .pl I've uploaded 3 episodes and they are encoding at a little over 10 hours a piece

.pl/co/ I mean, it's mostly ded

I tired it a while ago, and it seemed like it still needed a little bit of work, but that was a while ago. I did have a positive experience with that, but again, I'm talking about all important distros being shit. The worst thing about Devuan is apt itself tbh.

Ah, fair point, also that webm that fans of it post is pretty snazzy
would you share your perspective Yui?

?????

I absolutely fucking despise apt. It's syntax sucks, it;s dependency resolution is a pain in the ass, and it's really easy to break. I have nothing but horrendous experiences with apt to the point to where that shit gives me fucking computing PTSD. Not shitting on Debian users though. I guess it doesn't help that I'm a hardcore UNIX nerd.

it's the one of the guy with the pipe and it's techno as fuck

I do hate how it reports apt search and if you really want to look at the results its better to grep them to a text file
C.H.I.P. uses it too
apt-get for mint posts in a much more presentable manner but ubuntu server prints it out in the same style as apt for debian
but what exactly did you mean by break?

wait shit was it grep or pipe? I don't remember now

I've completely broken the package manager from doing things as simple as installing KDE for one. Couldn't install or remove any packages from then on.

holy fuck
I never used KDE because ridiculous system requirements but that sounds god damned awful

I'm really liking i3 now that I've been using it on my FreeBSD laptop. Dunno how far I'll go with it on the desktop but it is quite nice.

it certainly looks nice fam
I've been trying to set up low overhead machines for specific tasks
currently my linux machine has a 3.0GHZ and 4GB ram, it has my scanners plugged into the USB and they auto connect when I run the XP64vm so I can scan my OCD collection of receipts and old school papers and finally get rid of them

with how much ram the vm uses, not to mention firefox, I just can't justify using KDE on it
May set it up on the second drive of my main machine tho, doesn't hurt to learn

I don't blame you user. I didn't care for KDE until 5 came out. It has enough features to justify it's bloat.
I wish it had more software support. XP dindunuffins. I still run XP on my X220's msata SSD (although I've re purposed my laptop usage to my T60)

what are some of the features that drew you to it?
delicious
one nice thing about XP is it can still run homeworld, I innitially set up my XPvms for playing Academagia but apparently on top of needing .net framework the game has a minimum of 2 gigs of ram, fucking hell

It sure is late around here.

I wonder if you

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT

It's my job fam