Introducing the LEGO Kessel Run Millennium Falcon from Solo: A Star Wars Story. Landing April 2018!

twitter.com/LEGO_Group/status/963752243114774528

Time to check on that one entry from the Soylo bingo!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-LEGO-Star-Wars-UCS-Millenium-Falcon-75192-Extremely-Rare-With-Wheels/192447545107?epid=241134322&hash=item2ccec47f13:g:apoAAOSwImRaa4cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soo… why did soylo tear a huge chunk off the front end of the falcon? and does this mean the falcons no longer a YT-1300 freighter I noticed wookiepedia is radio silent on falcons own wiki page as well :'^)

That looks like shit. They managed to fuck up the millenium falcon.

It's a shame what happened to that site. It used to be full of informations about everything, now it's one sentence or two max.

The expanded universe conflicts with Nu-wars too much for info to stay consistent.

They probably did it for speculation bait, and it is going to be teared out for some stupid reason like to save weight.

You're 9?

I think in Legends it was a cargo container that Han ejects because he doesn't need it. But this new film has completely departed from legends and will probably have heart of gold good boy Han rather an amoral smuggler who takes jobs from the Empire and consequently ruin his character arc in the original trilogy

more like the millennial falcon.

Do children still enjoy these overpriced sets of cheaply manufactured plastic?

There is no original story. Forget the past. Destroy it if you must.

Actual children don't tend to, no.

I'ts an epic disguise bro. From the recent EW article.

[Alden Ehrenreich, who is taking over the smuggler role from Harrison Ford, says there’s more going on than neglect when it comes to the grimy interior and exposed panels we see in Han Solo’s later incarnation of the Falcon.

Maybe Han has his reasons for that. A kind of galactic camouflage.

“It’s safer in the galaxy to fly something that looks like a piece of junk. People underestimate you — especially if you’re up to no good,” the actor tells EW. “Kinda like how you’re more likely to get pulled over if you’re driving a Lamborghini.”]

Likely be destroyed and removed for the kessel run and every other stitched together trait of solo that seems like it's going to be in this movie.

Is it true that the entire kessel run thing is something Ford came up with just to fill up the scene?

>>>/toy/

Not actually /toy/ related. What matters is that Lego is spoiling that they are going with the kessel run as a plot device for this movie.

Could potentially be a freighter that was modified for speed and aerodynamics.
More likely that Disney just doesn't care though.

It's $170 you dumb goy.

What happened to the middle cut out? I guess that will be a plot point so they can explain what happened to the Falcon? Lame.

ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-LEGO-Star-Wars-UCS-Millenium-Falcon-75192-Extremely-Rare-With-Wheels/192447545107?epid=241134322&hash=item2ccec47f13:g:apoAAOSwImRaa4cc
That's 900 yankbucks.

What we know about the movie so far.
The Falcon looks shiny and pristine in the images released which means Han is a slob for letting the ship get all grimy in Episode IV.
The Falcon front section is basically one big triangle, not two wedges we see in Episode IV which implies Han crashes it or something.
So Disney's strategy is the turn Han into a lazy slob who can't pilot a star ship. I guess that is why Queen Fatass is in the movie, to one up him at every turn.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO