Undertale is dead

Underfags are already freaking out they will die off without a sequel
Toby fox seem to hate Undertale fans. Is he hoping for the fandom to slowly die off?

Nice shilling. Sage

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not watching this shit.
Altough, a prequel to the game would be much better than a sequel to uncover it's unanswered secrets.

w e b m
a
n
k
e
r

Fuck off with this nonsense.

Also fuck everyone who wants a sequel, or a franchise, or ANYTHING. Where the fuck can the game go? It was a self contained flash in the pain that rode high on webcomic autism.

is this a ruse?

thanks for the genesis thread op

take your heh pills

heh pills are for plebs and Holla Forums cucks

so is undertale

thats only because you didnt get the genesis route where all niggers get lynched by special guest phil "use the bones of dead kikes as drumsticks" collins

oy vey

when the day of the korg comes, phil will kill all goatcucks along with all the plebs, niggers, kikes, spics, spooks, gooks, chinks and every single child in africa and israel

and i forgot sandniggers, they will die too

cucked

ARP is american you nigger

Goat mom is best Waifu

prophet 10 stronk

this is correct

How do I tell if a game is Phil Collins approved?

They died, remember?

I figured we were just shitposting at this point m8
even korgshit can make some decent stuff.

they did? top kek fill me in on this one I don't lurk Holla Forums too much

they remade the arp oddysey and are making new affordable analog synths so they are fine by me

A sequel is an impossibility due to the nature of the story of this game. So, in other words. Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

that looks unnatural

You're already a faggot.

Oh hey, the bump lock kicked in.

Here's the official list of /genesis/core games

I could see a sequel of sorts that takes place some after the true pacifist ending that deals with human-monster conflict due to integration of the two. But I doubt it would ever actually happen.

its the low tier of /genesis/ vidya and i only mentioned it because of the lack of /genesis/core

forgot to take off the spoiler fug

Holla Forums, what makes you care about the fanbase of a single player game so much?

wew

Bullshit and everyone knows it. It's most definitely coming, but it's in three years when he realizes that his yacht cost a wee bit more money than he first thought.
Toby has made his buck, and once that seems like its starting to dry out, he'll work his ass overtime to make a another game. Rinse and fucking repeat. We've seen it happen before, and it's not like it won't happen again.
Don't be fucking retarded.

Like, I get the hate for Undertale and everything, but are you honestly complaining that a guy did well for himself and will do so again as his needs arise?

Nigger, it has nothing to do with the actual game.
The fact is, he will make a new game purely for profit.
That is literally everything wrong with the gaming industry at the moment.
The action of creating something good for others too enjoy without the pure intention of being reimbursed, merits being paid.
The thought of purely making a game for making a buck and nothing else shoves everything that made gaming great under a bus.

Fuck off
>>>/oven/

As long as it ends up decent, who gives a fuck? The problem with profit-motivated games is when the profit damages the game. Do you think Chrono Trigger didn't have a marketing budget? Or Doom? You don't have to be Activision, EA, or Ubisoft to want to turn a profit for your work.

He already said he'd make a new game as early as the kickstarter. You're misattributing traits irresponsibly.

Way to go around my fucking argument into something it's not. I guess people like you are great at making strawmen.

Because it only ends up as decent. Passion merits quality for games. You think various games we enjoy were created off of soulless drones working for a corporate bigcat whose only in it to appease investors and make a quick million off of the poor sods who bought that shit?

Nigger, that is exactly what is happening.
I'm not saying profit can't be a motivation, as you'd prefer, because then it'd be easier for a braindead faggot like you to knock down, I'm saying that profit as a main motivation inheritly damages games.
It's that same mindset that can be found on places like reddit and halfchan.
If you can't understand why that'd be bad, it might be best for you to go back.
>>>/reddit/
Doom didn't have a marketing budget. They left that shit to other people. Doom was sold and marketed by other companies.
Chrono Trigger, on the other hand, didn't focus on profits either. They focused on the game itself, and marketing later.
Allow me to remind you that the game first started off with the creator, Yuji Horii setting off to do something 'no-one else has done before'.
In other words, he wanted to make something unique and innovative. I mean, that's what 'no-one else has done before' means, isn't it?
So, basically Yuji wasn't fucked in the asshole multiple times by Square until he finally shat out an idea for Square to rape. He wanted his idea reaized, and Kazuhiko Aoki offered to produce.
Was the idea of making money from this present in their minds? Sure. But was it completely overtaken by it? No. People knew at the time that gaming was small, and they'd need to focus on quality. Quality, as the entire Chinese economy would argue, is detrimental to profits.
Fuck off.

Nigger, saying =/= doing.
If people are PAYING for a sequel, that's another thing because he's binded by it.
Either way, he'd delay that shit until the end of time if he could, and only when the money goes dry will he actually do anything, therefore again, proving that these attributes 'can't' be applied to him.
You're also implying that he has his same mindset as he did during development. People change after they get power and money. There is nothing saying that his motivations won't be entirely or mainly profit focused.

DEADGAME

same is dead

Same.

smea

Yes, the only real potential for a sequel would be a game about monsters and humans living on the surface. The only idea I could come up with to make it interesting would be that encountering monsters uses the same or a similar fight system that Undertale had, but encountering humans uses a completely different style of "combat" altogether. But what, I'm not sure.

If he's an asshole, yes.

Are you sure you get how 8ch works?

You're implying that it's guaranteed he will.
Maybe, maybe not. We know how AAA publishers and other small indies like FNAF have handled sudden successes - given how little mechanically goes into a game like Undertale, he could have managed DLC or a sequel by now using all his existing assets and stealing a fantheory.
This doesn't change that you're being blatantly hysterical.

:^)

:^)
Of course it's fucking guaranteed. He's a sore faggy cunt, and everyone knows it. Remember when I said in my original post -that you didn't read- that we've seen this again and again from astonishingly less faggy companies? If you're not expecting this, you're a fucking goy and should be immediately gassed.
He doesn't care about his fans, he's lazy, he doesn't care about his game(s), and he's egotistical. That warrants enough to predict what I predicted.

I'm not hysterical about anything. I have no interest in this game or its sequels.
I've seen this too many times, and stupid fucks like you are the reason why Bethesda can get away with shit like Skyrim and Fallout 4.
Maybe if you can figure out how to write without using logical fallacies, you might also figure out in the process why you're wrong.

Hey guys, I have this really funny joke about the Undertale fandom.

What does the Undertale fandom have in common with the fandoms of:

autism

He stated a while back that he wanted to start working on a new project or something.

Oh shit, that shit's the best korean animation, man.

Did you hear about the continuation where the parts in the real world were done in live action?

There's no force in this universe that will kill Ed.
He'd probably go to another universe somehow and bring back the sequel made by ybot xof.

there's someone who can

I'm pretty sure Ed is unaffected by Poopy Joe's lack of $2000

the reason for pajeet's recent inactivity is that he is preparing to kill every single tumblrcuck sjw memegame lover who got him into his loss of 2055 dollars and ed is on that list
pic related, its pajeet right now

>Ed erased Pajeet
>Is something I would have said if he wasn't clocking n hour 2000 of undertale right now

c'mon fam thats just another sjw mk ultra mem game

It's my only terrified reaction image, in reality, I'm pretty sure Ed has DRM free and Steam versions of undertale, so the actual time he has played it is far more terrifying to consider.
Terrifyingly determined.

im just memeing fam
toriel best tbh

There doesn't need to be a sequel.
There was never any want for a sequel.
There was never any insinuation that there was going to be a sequel.
Toby Fox has no strong opinions one way or another for his fans, but he really wish they'd shut the absolute fuck up; now where's that screenshot of him asking for a peaceful death of his game?
I need that screenshot.