T W O S H I E L D S

What are games where you can wield 2 shields?

ToME
but its a donator class and the only noticeably buggy class until they fix that one talent that have
you could also just play 1.3.x instead and it'll work just fine

?

Demon's and Dark Souls.
A better question is what game is there that using two shields isn't pants-on-head retarded.

tales of maj eyal
its a free roguelike game, steam optional, but the class that dual-wields shields is unlocked by donating
theres also a dlc and an expansion pack that you can "buy" by donating a little bit more
for 17 euros you get all the content except the steam-UI

theres also dwarf fortress, in which any vanilla race can dual-wield shields

That's what I am wondering. The only thing I know is DDO, but that's only one great shield as a main weapon that you enchant with a wand.

In the right situation anything works.

FF3. it's not very useful though.

should be in all games tbh fam

Actually, all games should let you have your shield combined with a ward shield. This would explain why giant monsters can swing their shit around at you, but you're still in one piece when blocking. Like Starfox Adventures.

Does wielding one fuckhuge shield count? If so dark souls has that with the grassy shields if you two hand them
and so does rainbow six, but I'm sure OP isn't looking for a shooter

Meant to say great shields

Gee, Bill… TWO shields?

I already got Siege and no was looking more for some hack n slash or something like that.

you can use two shields in elona and beat things to death with martial arts

I can't remember if you could actually dual wield shields in Skyrim.

We need to go further.

you can do it in IVAN
you can't really do much with them though so get some boots of kicking

When Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 first came it, I made a personal rule that I could only equip a shield + a throwing weapon.

It was promised on previews, but ended up with Todd being Todd.

LIAR

The chopper sections of the single player exist for only one reason:
To teach you that they are death machines that can wreck any plane 1v1 online.