Pirate new game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qddmZM7h21Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/reddit/

So what are you implying? That at some point in the past games were released in perfect bugless state? Maybe you're to young to know, but as far as PC goes, shit like patches and updates existed since day 1.

The internet has been cancer in regards to that. Before it was common, developers had to actually release a working game, since many people wouldn't be able to update it.

Yeah I remember when in the 80s I had to download patches through my telephone line in order to update the game.

even better

PC games had patches but they were definitely not unplayably buggy. You'd maybe get 3-5 hotfix patches for the game's entire lifespan which were 100% optional to download. If a game was unplayably buggy, it didn't sell at all and/or got shit reviews, even from non-shill reviewers.

Once upon a time, games had to be released in a playable state without gamebreaking bugs, because internet wasn't commonplace.

funny joke

I have already contacted the FBI

kill yourself you fucking underage

It's not hard to find black sheep.

Oh AssCreed, you never cease to amuse.
I pre-ordered that shit

Shame about the ques being royally FUCKED. I get like one game after a 3 minute wait and then someone disconnects on the loading screen.

Thanks for the info, anons. I'll probably pick it up then. Hopefully since it's being developed by Team Ninja we'll get a hefty helping of fanservice to go along with it.

Makes me think back to when the only way games could be patched was when the bugs were first found in the Japanese release of the game, then fixed when the game hit western markets.

Pre internet, if you shipped with cat 1 bugs, that was your last dev job.

such a comfy song

youtube.com/watch?v=qddmZM7h21Q

fuck I just might reinstall the remaster

Is this game cracked on PC or is that not possible with Windows store games yet? I want to buy it, but not on their platform.

Great thread OP.

Tabata cut almost everything, I think they should have had just created his own characters.

Like, if Stella was dead in Versus I donĀ“t think Gentiana would be with Stella like she is with Luna.

It would have been easier just making new characters, because the VA of Noctis also said Noctis XV is very different from Versus Noctis.

Smartphones are more expensive than handhelds and consoles

fag

Minecraft

Not even memeing. It's very fun to just wander around and seeing what the landscape generates.

The dubs you released are very much fine for this thread my robot friend.

If we got a Banjo-Threeie then this what it would probably be similar to.

Agreed I only buy consoles because they're the best.

Sure, I think so.
A lot more than most people give it credit for. The similarities lie only in how levels work in regards to opening shortcuts to travel around as you progress, the stat system (though the stats themselves are handled differently) and how you lose your Amrita (for leveling up) at the spot where you died, and have to make it there to get it back.
However, the combat is completely different, there's less weapon classes but each one has a large moveset spread over three different stances with unlockable skills you can equip. There was (not so much now but it's still there) also a much larger penalty for Ki/stamina mismanagement, and Ki Pulse (a sort of active reload cancel for Ki) makes things very unique and rewards skill and timing at all times.
It's also using William-sama as the protagonist to tell a more focused story about the age with cutscenes alongside all the lore and info in weapons and items.

An enemy dying instantly isn't the only feedback and method to make attacks feel satisfying, and the weaker enemies (the bandits that still wore armour) were only about 6 or so hits in mid stance. Type of attack matters as well, and they did plenty to make attacking feel visceral without needing to sacrifice balance for it.

A classic FF style game. Like something akin to 4 or 6 in style and lore, but with modern gaming sensibilities.

Most likely Ethiopian.

Will it ever end?

thats like the first few lessons of drumming. with a single drum

As long as the tailtroubled furfag lives. no.

But they release the patches on the torrent sites too

Whoever came up with that stuff is a genius.

Fuggin Numales Sky is shit