Fuck off back to Tumblr

Why the FUCK is Tumorblr all over Holla Forums today? Who invited you to post here?

Who invited you to fucking ruin hundreds of servers across tons of titles with your cancerous bullshit? We don't want to hear your shit memes or listen to you sing. We don't want to abide by your political correctness nor do we care that daddy left you at a young age.
We don't like your music, we don't like your site, we don't like Overwatch and we sure as definite fuck don't like you.
Stop posting shipping threads, stop posting your fanart and "funny" screencaps from your shit threads on your shit site.
Just fucking leave or fucking stop. Or fucking go to cuckchan. You aren't welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Undertale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Righteous fury but really didn't need a thread for the rage.

I think you need to fuck off, OP
I can't even call this thread a false flag

IF YOU DON'T STAND FOR EXILING THE GAYS AND FAGGOTS

YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEM

Missed the first post, niggerlord

Ok. I'm gonna start removing the tumblr. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Thanks, hotpocket.

It means a lot to me.

What? Everything looks the same as usual.

Meant for

Tumblr has been creating threads here for months, in an attempt to shill their fanart and encourage us to visit their garbage blogs

you notice this just now? this is ongoing since month, shitting up almost every new thread. I don't know what or who invited them.

We have the gamergate threads full with bots and sjw pretending to be anons, this could be something that draws these fucks in here.

Than we had the hardcore shilling of FFXV who brought us a shitload of yuri tumbrls in here

also, the namefags and what not shitheads coming from 4am and GG. These cancer types draw on every paltform their shitty attention to this board.

maybe this shilling of shittale or underfuck, what ever you might call it, also invited a huge amount of faggots to this board.

Overwatch
Kingdom Hearts

Go back to cuckchan faggot

encyclopediadramatica.se/Undertale

Is ED down for anyone else? Can't access it since hours

yeah, the list goes on and on.
Also, don't forget who let them continue to shit up this board. Mark's paranoid dick, who let in all types of cancer just for the shekels. And even if ben kuchera himself would proudly pronounce the GG threads on Holla Forums to be his own now, mark would let it run just so he could say mih-freespeezches. Keeping up the light for the moths

Nigger I watch JoJo and that shit is revered by fucking Tumblr
Get the fuck out with that trash

I don't care if it is. It's still a good game.

not even surprised

Fucking kill me

try harder.

Are you both circle jerking or something?

I don't give a shit how many times you played that garbage as a kid, KH is garbage, it always has been.

no user, you have to go back to 2006/07 for the good times.

fuck this shit, these dickheads are everywhere

go take a stick and put it up your magical vagina.

Go back to your containment thread
Even the current Sonic fanbase is less autistic than you fucking retards.

On h8chan?
Don't think so

Literally circle jerking

Hi Tumblr

Mark ain't gonna do shit unless it involves having more animu on this board.

fuck fuck fuckitty fuck! cant you see that im serious!?

Great job, you've reached Neofag levels of retarded

Same for me.
Didn't one fag make an ED entry about that castlevania furkike a couple of days ago? Maybe they're getting DDoSed in an autistic rage.

fancy that. the worst shitposters are from ed

being edgy is funny, especially in casual conversation because timing means nothing in comedy :^)

There are no tumblrtards on/v/, you paranoid fuck.

That's exactly what someone from Tumblr would say. No lie.

That's exactly what a tumblrfag would say. How do we know you're not a tumblrfag?

All that fun would scare them.