Pokémon Wonder Trade giveaway

Because it's fun throwing things at random.

What is sent through, you ask ? Simple.
One box of Cosmogs, then two boxes of a mix of every legendary.

Good luck, everybody.

Half the Cosmog box is sent.

XY was worse.

XY was fucking god awful, but SM is worse just because it has really fucking good ideas brought down by the massive amounts of negatives in the games. Also XY somehow managed to have more freedom than SM, you weren't trapped on rails the whole game like you were for SM.

Im curious.

Can you give some examples for those "massive amounts of negatives" in the games?

Cosmog box empty. Beginning to send Legendary box 1.

Seconding that question

It pretty much doesn't become a playable experience until you beat the story, but after the story you're left with fuck all to do again. It's Gone Home: Pokemon Edition.
Like removing HMs, totem fights/sos battles and z-moves were great additions, but because you get no freedom you can barely enjoy that stuff

Games are aimed at 7yo at minimum, and due to how Pokemon is marketed in America and Europe, it can be kids' first RPG. And kids are dumber every passing year.

Nope.

This is a valid point, though, I remember being surprised by seeing Guzma having more than three pokes during the third encounter.

On the other side, I still regret the lack of an actual difficulty level. BW2 did something decent on that aspect.

Legendary box 1 emptied. Towards the second and last one.

And it's done. Next drop later today.

SM is the hardest pokemon game by far, by virtue of all the enemy trainers having 30/30/30/30/30 IVs and 252 252 EVs, by the time you reach the victory road.
The AI is also fine unlike every other genwun game where the enemy would only use normal moves randomly.
Unless you are a retard that plays on "switch" and abuses the exp share.

The number of pokemon on the trainer's team hardly matters when they use random non effective moves and their pokemon have 0 IVs and EVs.

True. A simple team of two pokes covering themselves and switching depending of the opponent can be much more interesting than a team of 6 Magikarps. And even in that aspect, some teams were nicely designed.

I saw veterans in vast pony canyon switching around like a real trainer would, definitely did not expect it.

Goddamn you are so fucking wrong. Trainers at the absolute most have only 4 mons in total and they're usually shitmons that die to a stiff breeze.

HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY ?

why do people keep saying this?
Every trainer has like one pokemon

I needed to make the game difficult for myself by dumping all my pokemon after each challenge and having 6 brand new ones. Halfway through I decided to limit myself to only 3-4 pokemon until the elite 4

But no, you're a super pro who beat the game blindfolded with your feet while retarded, right?

Nuzlockes are another option to make the game a bit harder, since you have a limited choice over which pokes you get. Outside of this,

Nuzlockes are the most retarded thing and you're just as retarded for suggesting it.

You don't have to play it the whole "lul nickname your pokes and grow attached to them", just pick the basic rules and treat it like an actual challenge. You're even more retarded for suggesting to go beyond that.

I love how the game holds your hand up until the totem pokemon. If you arent prepared for them buffs you're getting fucked. I personally had no toruble but apparently some people quit the game when totem lurantis kept calling castform to its side with a free sunny day.

Also post game battle tree and royale are sheer cliffs of skill and knowledge of the game since the AI loves to cheat or just fuck you over for fun, I cant see any kid doing those legitimately

Laurantis didn't do shit to me, but Mimikyuu fucked my shit up with that 90 power STAB Play Rough.

It's still forcing arbitrary rules onto the game that it was never intended to have and taking away any real choice the player has by forcing them to use whatever shitmons show up first as opposed to a well balanced team where everything has good natures and maybe even egg moves that can make up for a lack of levels. At the end of the day, the "difficulty" comes down to grinding exp from wild pokemon for hours at a time. The game is not a fucking rougelike, stop trying to playing it like one.

Found SM pretty good, it still has a lot of bizarre quirks but was still a good time.

I am eternally assmad at the single save slot limit forced onto every game though.

Well, if we're going that way, it means grinding exp instead of grinding pokes for good natures/eggmoves/EVs, so it ends up taking the same time, except that you have the added challenge of composing a team through a more limited selection, instead of always picking the same pokes to go through the games.

Yes because using regional bird+rodent at all times is so new and refreshing.

NEW WAVE BEGINNING

Singles and the battle Royal are really the only places where the cheating is obvious and can fuck you bad. In Doubles and Multi, the AI seems to try the cheating of singles but it doesn't work.

why does this pokemon have the same eye as the tumblr skeleton man of many puns and silly text?

No idea, the pic was made and released around Platinum's release, so way before that tumblr skeleton.

You know what I love about SM? Trying to explore a building to find it is only one room and any "door" is just painted on. How my starter can sweep entire teams in the game because it's easy as fuck. I like the amount of handholding you have so you don't accidentally wander off to somewhere you're not meant to be even if you want to look for new mons. I love the encounter rate for pokemon is so shit I can't find half the mons I want and keep getting one pokemon to spawn. You know in X/Y in the route off the first gym town, you can find a hell of a lot more pokemon in the grass patches than you get in two connected routes in S/M.

Lurantis is the only totem I had any real trouble with. Took me maybe 4 or 5 tries, but I turned exp share off from the start and fought basically zero wild pokes that I didn't intend to catch.

It's called a challenge run for a reason and nobody is forcing you to play that way, you tremendous fucking autist.

How bout i throw my cock in your asscrack

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Cool. How are you?

is bui spamming Holla Forums too, or is it because this is a pokemon thread?

it's never gonna end, is it
end me

Hey it could be a chick that's why it's pink

Why are you obsessed with Americans?

Yeah he's a tard

what's it like being poor

I'm saving up my WTs for later. I'm breeding a fuckton of Dhelmise, Sensu Oricorio and other endgame/rare pokemon to give away on Christmas and Boxing day. That way people who are just starting off will get something to help them.
Also what's with the Markov-tier shitposting? if it's who I think it is I should WT loads of male Goomy too

wat dis?

Who's this middle aged lesbian?

Pick one.

You only have to make a model once.
From there, all that's necessary is giving it animation and a few extra textures for facial expressions, clothing or whatever else you need.