What are you playing

Subject. Post some screenshots to get others interests as well as proving you're actually playing it, and comment on the game.

First screen is from Slain. It's a fun 2D sidescroller that really reminds me of a metal Castlevania in how it plays out(difficult, long stretches where you have to git gud otherwise you're fucked). I find it a very enjoyable game so far and would recommend it.

The next screenshot is for Hitman Silent Assassin. I love this game and I really hope the rest of the series is as good. But man this level(At The Gates) is super fuck to silent assassin. Out of curiosity is the 2016 Hitman worth pirating once it's fully released or?

Finally, Satellite Reign. Not too far into this game, but I'm digging it a lot. It reminds me of syndicate, the music and art is cool and the fact that it's a real time game and not a turn based or RT with pause really is a big plus for me. Although I feel like this game treats direct combat like a big no-no so far, does anyone know if that changes by the end? also it seems that I have forgotten to save or something, shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2NWtZui9cA_VklJRnNUcUtGSVE
youtu.be/nSI79dMWMBE?t=37s
workaway.info/
wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dr._Hans_Volter
youtube.com/watch?v=9OEaw6XjXY8
youtu.be/IH0QaxoIMP8
mega.nz/#!45ICEJBK!TUMBCmP1t2NgMC1FsGFua-Rxul28BkWay__KU8NNsIU
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15704523/Grim_Dawn_(v2.9.0.14)___Crucible_DLC_(v2.3.0.3)_[GOG]
steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
morinoyakata.x.fc2.com/game-igyou.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also before anyone comments on how shitty Satellite Reign looks I have it on complete low because I'm playing on a toaster.

Not playing much right now since I've been feeling sick lately and haven't wanted to do too much (do need to finish the last game I was playing before I can move onto another series; love how the devs gave no fucks with it and part of one sidequest involves fueling some jackass' femdom fetish). Have been preparing for playing .hack in the future though. Finished watching .hack//Sign tonight as it's a predecessor to the first set of games, and I'm currently debating on whether or not to read .hack//AI Buster while I'm at it (seems a pdf is readily available for free online).

No screenshots because computer is a toaster I wouldn't trust to playing games from sixth gen or more recent.

gib magnet for slain

Should have included magnet links, sorry user, here you go.
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2NWtZui9cA_VklJRnNUcUtGSVE
Or if IGG isn't your thing

8d1d1f29905ad095f0bdddc4cab85be0aecc64a9

Would if i could but i'm on my phone. I've been playing shadow of the colossus. Figured i should considering how much it is shilled. Pretty underwhelming. Game was really easy and i only died once from the armadillo one hitting me with lightning aoe effect through the wall and the wolf in the cave stunlocking me because apparently the mc takes a full ten second nap whenever he gets knocked off his feet and another 5 seconds to haul his ass up and accept any fucking commands. Only things that could pass as difficulties to overcome seemed more like bullshit than challenges. Probably didn't help that I don't have a controller and my camera control keys were tfgh. Nothing really felt like a threat but if anything hit it would result in a gruelling two minute stun locking until you get knocked off a ledge or far enough towards a corner that the colossus can't quite reach you in time to roll away. Still beat it. Ending was interesting but the whole game was very cinematic. Honestly wouldn't even recommend playing it if you haven't already. Some of the colossi were great fun but only maybe 3 or 4 of the total 16. Fuck that final boss though. Figuring out i was suppised to hit his shoulder in the one second window was a bitch. Falling off even worse.

I finished the second Walking Dead game a moment ago. I'd post screenshots but I deleted it right after I got back to the main menu because I want to put other games on my Vita.
Going into the final episode I wasn't that sure why the Jane/Kenny debate was so one sided since she seemed alright but fuck if they didn't make it easy to choose and easier to justify.
All in all I liked it. I don't think Telltale shit is the be all end all of story based games but I enjoy them for what they are. It's comfy to get in bed and watch a mildly interactive TV show. My biggest complaint is the poor port quality. The framerate is horribly inconsistent and would go into the single digits at times, as well as hitching issues, visual bugs, and long load times.

It depends on how much of the game you'd get. I imagine the unlocks and shit would all be in the installed files so it should be possible to access them. Since they recently changed it to allow unlocks and shit in the offline version it might just be a matter of using a 100% save file. If that happens, it's absolutely worth pirating. There's only five levels but they're big and detailed and there's plenty of replayability to be had just fucking around and finding new and interesting ways to kill the targets.
It's a shame pirates won't get elusive targets. Those are where the game really shines since they're essentially a test of how well you know the levels and how quickly you can adapt to an unpredictable, well guarded target, along with the pressure of only having one shot at getting it right.

I also really like this part about Slain. When you beat a boss, you get this prompt. You press attack and…
youtu.be/nSI79dMWMBE?t=37s

Steep.
First game made by ubisoft's studio in my hometown, and my chauvinism is stronger than your shitposts. It's also a fun and very well optimized game.

I like Darksiders. The entire series is flawed but I really hope they pull it together when they make the Strife game because TPSs are my favorite genre.

Is the balance meter still all fricked up? I hated that in the closed beta, I was always flying off my skis because I took too many tiny hops

Darksiders is pisseasy.
I finished it on the hjardest difficulty on the old PC version at 5 -15 FPS. My PC at the time broke but I wanted to play vidya.
Too bad Darksiders is a pretty mediocre series, it could've been pretty rad.

I really liked Darksiders. I never finished it because I couldn't figure out how to damage those golem things near the very end of the game once you're in that big hell tower or whatever.

I'm not sure, I mainly fall of when I ride on rock faces, but receptions from big jumps does tend to be a bit of a crapshoot. I tried the closed beta too, and here are the fixes I found (though they might be things I didn't find out back then)

Although I don't remember that part anymore, it's probably an item you had to use.

It's been a long time since I played but I vaguely remember something about toppling them with your chains.

Playing CK2 as a Germanic pagan Republic of Norway. My original goal was to recreate the borders of the North Sea Empire, but a couple of particularly ambitious Swedish dukes nabbed most of England. Additionally, since my Crown Authority is forever Low due to being a republic, my vassals are free to wage war on fucking everybody since no one else except myself, Sweden, and an irrelevant Estonian duke or two are Germanic pagan. The bellicose fucks have blobbed their way into the entirety of Lithuania, most of Poland, slightly over half of Ireland, the entirety of Scotland, and one asshole somehow won a war for Bulgaria. Fucking Bulgaria. I never asked for this shit.
On top of that, the Jomsvikings finally fired after about 300 years of the Germanic faith being reformed and about 250ish years of Germanic pagans owning the requisite territory for the even to fire.
Ad that's not even to mention the dumb shit going down in the rest of the world. The steppe nomads have all gone Hindu, and due to repeatedly settling down in Russian counties, they have supplanted all Russians on the culture mapmode. It's a solid blob of Cuman.
Italy has been Iconoclast for the last 150 years or so, and the Byzantines have lost major territory to the Abbassids and their successor caliphate. Byzantines also went Catholic. The Abblobsids blobbed too hard and a lot of their Balkan vassals got independence because muh vassal limit, so the Balkans are horrendously balkanized.
The playthrough is getting increasingly fucked, but damn if I'm not enjoying that absurd trade post limit due to concubines pumping out sons.

If memory serves, something to do with portals and landing on top of them while they're busy trying to retract their flails.

I really liked the games myself, though I do with that Darksiders II had been given more time in polishing. Pretty clear that THQ was rushing Vigil to get it out the door.

Anyone want the old preorder bonus comic for the first one?

Is that comic The Abomination Vault or another one? If the former, sure.
Again I really hope Gunfire can pull through with DS3. Although with the quality of the remasters I'm starting to lose hope.

Abomination Vault was a novel to my knowledge. I meant this preorder comic (unfortunately I have never found scans of the one for Darksiders II).

I don't have a lot of faith in a Darksiders III or IV at this point (assuming the idea would be each horseman getting their own game), just going by how current games tend to be, but I'm certainly open to being pleasantly surprised. Do have to wonder how a game focusing on Fury would fare in a [CURRENT YEAR] western industry mindset though.

Two games I've never played before, having a lot of fun too.

Needed a bit of a break from playing Rocket League all day.

Playing Next Order on Vita with that english translation they found hidden in the chinese version. This game lacks personality compared to the original digimon world. I remember that some digimon used to be a pain to recruit in the original one. It felt good when I finally managed to lure one of those assholes to the city.
But this game there is not even any fun in recruiting them they only ask MMO tier tasks. Find me 5 mushrooms I'm hungry or go there, pick X up and come back. X would then not even be hidden they make you run into it.

Mechanics wise there are some improvements from the original. In this one your character gains tamer points which can be spent on a wide variety of passive bonuses. There's a lot of them atleast 50+ ranging from health regen out of combat to more chance a fish will bite. So you have to pick and choose what suits your playstyle a bit, that was a nice addition.

Fin.

Actually i heard terrible things about Slain, in terms of input lag and other control issues, also shitty hitboxes.
Have they been fixed?

Nox is goddamn amazing.

super mario rpg: armageddon

It's a fucking blast because its VIDEOGAMES and expanding on the SMRPG game to have a meta and strategy is great. so much content. It's a rom hack everybody on Holla Forums should play

Neverwinter, it's comfy. Had a couple friends over and played through some OC over LAN.

Overall a good experience, and at a good price. Liking Netheria. It's a good way to grind some time away.

I hear that the Back from Hell update( the one I'm playing) fixed everything. And I can feel it since I don't have any issue with the controls.

Also theres not much wrong with the game gameplay wise besides bosses being on the easy side and a bit of a quirk with blocking. Attwcking has a small windup, which is fine. But then blocking is only when you hold the button, with you not blocking the instant you release the button, which is odd getting used to

Eternal. It is a better Magic the Gathering game than MtG by several margins.

Thanks for the heads up on Slain. This is pretty good.

I wonder if the developers are going to rebalance parrying at some point because it seems too useful at the moment.

Glad you're enjoying it user. Yeah perfect parrying is stupidly OP but at least the projectile enemies will fuck your shit up if you decide to do nothing but parries.
Kind of a minor compliment but I really like the sprite art in the game. It truly feels like effort was put into it rather than just low quality art.
Also you should start using the powerful charge attack. It's a cool to combo it after a parry

Fucking seriously? Can you disable this trash?
I don't give two shits about artistic vision or intended effect, it ruins fucking everything.

The fuck you talking about?

It's called Neverwinter Nights, underaged poser.

sonic generations and other sonic games. Boy, the cringe was strong with sonic adventure

Kero Blaster is pretty dope.

Pink shit covering the screen in the first webm.
It's more subtle in the second, but it makes parts of screen brighter/darker.
I dunno what you call it, but that's not how you do pixel games.

I just moved and dont have my PC connected so i've been playing my PS4 DOAX3 and Dragon Quest Builders.

Shit's fun.

Let it Die, Dragon Quest Heroes, and Wild Arms XF on PSP. Tried playing a bit of FarCry Blood Dragon on 360, and it was fucking horrible.

I've also got Star Ocean V sitting here on a rental, but I'm in no hurry to start playing it.

You only get generic screenshots, because fuck you, why would I lie about playing such shitty games?

I want to confess my sins to that cutie nun. and then commit some more sins with her

I lost interest after a few levels the first time I tried playing it but I'm enjoying it a lot more this time around, it might be because the dwarf class has a way cooler introduction than the human class.

I usually hate horizontally-orientated shmups that scroll vertically but CRS is so fast it's not really a problem. I will get that 1cc

Bumping. I'm curious about the Dawn of War games, could someone give me some opinions on them

OneShot, the Steam version. I played the original one some time ago, thanks to the recommendation of an user here a couple weeks after Undertale first released and I basically asked for games that treat you like an actual story character with extradimensional god powers. There's a solid amount of extra content in the Refuge area compared to the original, which is nice. If I'm not mistaken, there are also several subtle hints leading to the conditions required for a "best" ending, but I don't know what to do with that information yet, or if there even is a "best" ending. I don't want to say too much because of spoilers though. At least give this a pirate if you don't want to spend the $9 because I want to talk about this shit.

How are you enjoying Let it Die? I enjoy playing it, but it doesn't really draw me in. Uncle Death is easily one of my favorite characters of all time, though.

Am I going to miss out if I don't start playing it right now while the multiplayer is still active? I wanted to finish up the games I'm playing now first but I don't want to get there in a week and find a dead game

A little, maybe. The multiplayer is asynchronous, so instead of fighting other players, you're just fighting their characters. There's also a clan war sort of thing, but I haven't really looked into that very much. I'm not sure how those mechanics work if there aren't a lot of players, but it's a pretty small part of the game. Then again, they are the main source of splithium, and that's important for crafting things.

It's alright. Giving me a strong Fatal Labyrinth vibe, but I haven't played past the 10th floor yet, so I haven't really gotten into the meat of the game yet.

See, I'd probably enjoy the game if the UI wasn't absolute dogshit.

I've been playing KoF1998, BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend, Guilty Gear X2#Core+R, Nitroplus Blasterz, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen.

I'm on a craptop right now, so I can't exactly take screenshots of DD.

I just just started Arcanum of Magick and Steamworks Obscura and I'm new to CRPG's in general. I'm busy installing some patches n shit, so I don't have a screenshot, so have a screenshot of Underrail instead. That game is also pretty sweet. It came out a year ago and has some very nice atmosphere and character dialogue.

Up next is an old freeware shmup Cho Ren Sha 68k. I'm new to the shmup genre aswell, but I'm getting much better at it. The game is a blast, is pretty approachable and has some rad music. Pretty basic, but loads of fun and is very visually appealing. Also for some reason the runs where I get the highest amount of points are the ones where I don't make it very far.

I've also been playing some Doom. I've also been making some levels and that's been really interesting and a lot of fun - especially when I see what I though was a confused piece of shit turn into a really fun level.

Is there a download somewhere for the updated Zangyou version?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
lol
patrickjmt.com has a fuck ton of video lectures for (self admitted) pieces of shit like you

beyond that, if you're dead set on conventional textbooks, go to bookzz.org and do a keyword search

Stewart's books are serviceable, assuming you need calc but aren't a math major

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
it is called being a romantic

Great idea
Dandonfuga aproves

Anyone have expierience with something like workaway?

Let's say I want to stay in Japan for 6 months

workaway.info/

what does that entail exactly?

And somewhat fitting since Ytterbium also has curly hair. Not sure about Yttrium or the one that likes Gado though.

REGARDLESS OF WARNINGS THE FUTURE DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALL

Go be a retard elsewhere OP

Gugure Kokkuri-san

jesus that kenworth looks fucking ancient.
pepsi cant afford decent trucks?

I have a feeling this quest is either going to end up with either a paraharem or a waifu war.

Will it give me a Souls-like experience? It actually looks really fun. I'm going to try it.

You know nothing of bad filters…

Slain is a couple of hours of solid platforming and 2D Combat. I guess it's souls-like in how effective the parrying is.

I had no idea there was an earlier release of the game before this thread. It was apparently very poorly received. It seems whatever they did to fix it worked, because I couldn't find anything egregiously wrong with the game.

I think he's only asking because that's the way it was marketed

the worst thing about the "souls-like" trend is that people equate it solely with difficulty rather than good game design

I don't really know what Soulslike is but I'd call it more similar to Castlevania than Souls.
Man if it had like an ice/poison whip instead of an ice axe I would have used that shit till the end, fuck weapon weaknesses.

I guess? It has some hard areas but it's because you really need to pay attention and not rush through like a faggot, so a lot like Castlevania actually.

Parry is such a stupid skill and I love it. The boss fights become so trivial when you can get in their face and take next to no damage from melee attacks because you have so much fucking damage reduction stacked on facet of the perk. I would much rather fight Hans than the Patty now because of this. Moving on to Suicidal soon enough.

Try parrying Beholder Mother or Vroll user.

You were talking about Killing Floor weren't you

..Maybe I should have specified the game i'm playing? Are you talking about modded servers or something, because I don't touch those, I don't even know if we're talking about the same game with that–

Yes, you fucking nonce. Killing Floor 2.

You know it's bad when the campy movie made in 1980 makes more sense.

Is there a way to not be a useless sack of shit in it? I've been playing Gunslinger since release and I only feel like I get ganked by Fleshpounds and Hans since they can charge at me.

If you're playing on your own, it's entirely on you not to be a useless sack of shit. Unless you're a firebug, then it can't be helped. It really is a lot on your teammates to help deal with the big zeds, either stunning them so you can get a volley of headshots off, or at least having a zerk around to EMP the pounds/scrakes when they rage so they settle the fuck down again. From someone who doesn't really play slinger all I can really tell you is you need to be on top of landing consistent headshots, and guess what? you actually do 25% less damage to fleshpounds. If you can't hit the head and can't hit the chestplate, you're going to have a bad time if you piss one off early. You do a bit better against scrakes, who even better, can just be kited around until everyone is ready to kill it.
For Hans, there's so many nuances about him that it's better just to point you to the wiki wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dr._Hans_Volter because it'll do a lot better job of explaining his AI than I can. He has a lot of different behavioral triggers that you need to keep in mind.

My gigaton nigger! Enjoy one of my favorite games.

Finished slain, was fun but final boss was piss easy just like every other boss in the game. Anyone have some recommendations for some good run n guns? 2D or 3D, it doesn't matter.

actually you can do pixel games however the hell you want

But not like that. Applying what is basically bloom to half the screen doesn't look good when it's not a pixel game. Adding it to otherwise decent-looking pixels is like drawing something nice, then slapping a big, ugly lensflare on it.

The pink filter is because it was an "alternate dimension" sort of area. I don't think it gets as bad as that anywhere else in the game.

Why are so many posts being deleted? Was it shitposting posts or what

spam bots

Spambot's back. They might be replies, but really take a moment to read them and see they have nothing to do with the posts they're replying to. It's just dredged trash posts.

There's a bot spamming several of the top boards right now. IIRC Holla Forums has a counter-bot to de-bot the botposts but there are casualties. Point is It's some extrasite faggot doing it, not another board here.

Are Dark Void or Advent Rising good games? Has anyone played them?
I really get the craving to shoot people up in a satisfying manner in a sci-fi setting and Vanquish isn't cutting it for me anymore. I need a break from it.

I don't know, but that's an aesthetic cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OEaw6XjXY8
Makes a hilariously cringe speedrun.

I'm not into racing games. That was my exact reaction. Take a risk on it, you won't regret it. It's a party game first, a racing game second.

Gl op. I actually did that and have enjoyed bloodborne and uncharted etc, ps4 is comfy console and good investment(if you buy accounta with games dirt cheap from russians).

OP here, im watching a diamond or crystal speed run now so i want to play old schol poke

Nigger can't catch a break can't he?
Anyway i found the video, also I got the characters confused
youtu.be/IH0QaxoIMP8

It is, whether you know what you're doing or not.

I'm really loving it now, especially the characters.

I have a Rift. I use Virtual Desktop and a wireless keyboard / touchpad combo, so I can spend most of my time lying in bed on my PC.

Preaso respondo

I've been playing panzer dragoon saga for my first time. It is very, very good so far. Absolutely a stand-out RPG among its time. I'm sharing a webm of the game instead of a screenshot. Off-screen kind of captures the feel of the CRT, photos look great too.

Pirated nuDoom. No screenies cause I dunno how you capture Vulkan games. I thought it was decent but it's just not as fun as the originals. Also suddenly ends out of the blue - the spider mastermind felt like it was three quarters of the way through but it turned out to be the final boss. It is however an amazingly well optimised game.

advent rising is incredibly buggy and kept crashing for me, for what little I got to play it seemed mostly like a third-person Halo clone

I actually like those colorful lighting effects
but hey, its my opinion, so.. fuck me

There are more "retro" sprite based games being made than those without self imposed limitations.
It's like people assume 2D must be pixelart and it's not even easier than making high res sprites.
We need more stuff like Rayman Origins.

Obviously problem with Slain is that it actually has good pixel art and cheap overtly colorful lighting effect suit neither graphical nor artistic style of the game.
Them being there doesn't make fucking sense, as otherwise game is really fucking good.

But that looks like shit, unlike Slain.

OK, so you dont like it. But its just a subjective oppinion. Its a good game and you dont like the graphics. But how does that make the graphics bad ?

Are fish a generaly bad food just because I dont like their taste ?

Oh fuck nigger everything is subjective opinion then.
I guess fallout 4 being a bad video game is also a subjective opinion.
Fuck off.

There's no point in arguing with you.

"That game doesnt use that new technology while every other game does and is therefore inferior in that way"
fine argument.
"That game is poorly optimized and cannot run at even 20fps on a beastly machine"
fine argument.
"The new game I played has shit texture resolution, terrible draw distance and the game world is almost barren since it has so few environment models"
fine argument.

"I dont like how those colorful lighting effects look, I think that they dont match the art style"
shit argument ?

At this point you're not even arguing.

For what it's worth, it only seems to be really bad in a couple of areas. The game is still pretty good.

Thinking about it. I have the server installed from a couple threads ago. What classes do you guys need for WoE? I'm an old vet and I haven't played in years. I can play pretty much anything if it's Pre-renewal

Bumping for vidya. I will not let this thread die because of some autist and his spambots.

I've finished Slain and moved on to Aquaria. So far I'm not really seeing the big draw of the game but I'm sticking with it anyways.
I've also started playing Vladis Story: Abyssal City. I really like the music and combat in it but I feel like it's going to get reptitive before I decide to run it three other times with the three remaining characters. But damn the music is really good.

PSO2
Story mode is fantastic.

Valdis is more of a 2D DMC type brawler with some of the exploration that Metroid is known for. The first run with any character is always supposed to be the worst as items necessary to fully upgrade some items are used to unlock others.

Unfortunately, one of the big issues with Valdis is that there is no reason to accept anything less than perfection in 90% of boss battles, because of how big the rewards are for S-rank compared to anything else. Free stat upgrades, free skill points, vs extra experience kind of difference. It also means that if you play well the game gets easier.

Is it worth the hassle? I've had an itch to play it for some time.

Playing Darksiders myself. I still don't like War compared to Death, but the game does feel a lot more polished and complete compared to 2. I also much prefer the combat in 2 compared to 1.

After getting it for a reasonable price on sale recently, I've been playing Siege.

Now, Siege for someone who's new vs getting matchmade with people that have been playing it for the past year is frustrating to say the least, as I have roughly no map knowledge, little Operator knowledge, and definitely extremely small amounts of game-knowledge about destructable environments. What this means is that I may think that I'm safe in my little hidey-hole on Defense but then an operator who is secretly an actual fucking wizard who will come from an angle that I don't know about, doing something that I don't understand, and my kill cam will end up like pic 3 without getting the chance to fire a shot. I'm definitely not getting matched with the right people unless these Lv 144 guys are absolute garbage or something.

DESPITE that, it's been a lot of fun, and I've actually been learning which is something that I haven't done in a shooter for a long time because I'm generally just decent enough to get by without having to interact meaningfully with the game. Angles, behavior, and definitely patience. It's tense as fuck when you've seen bullets come flying around a corner and absolutely no sound since aside from the creepy footsteps upstairs and you're down two members vs the other team and you're peeking at that same FUCKING doorframe for over a minute before you get antsy and then some smug motherfucker blows your head off because you couldn't wait him out. If you're the last man alive on your team it's also the scariest survival horror game that I've ever played.

Surprisingly, I haven't been getting flamed as much as I thought I was going to. I had visions in my head of being absolute shit (those were spot on) and then having teammates go on angry tirades and then teamkill and votekick me the round after but that hasn't happened aside from some Valkyrie player jamming on his keyboard in All every time someone on the team died. "ASFDKFJGHKG" is fairly harmless overall.

It's because the game is so brutal that it's rewarding when something goes well for once. Someone trips on a Kapkan trap I placed and dies, or I lay down a breaching charge, run around the side of the building before detonating it, and then creep around and shoot people in the back that investigate it. I haven't played a shooter that made me this rock hard when something actually goes my way since blue-plating people in Tribes and sailing away into the distance with their flag.

Recently played through Binary Domain and had a lot of fun. Excited to try Darksiders considering a few people in this thread have talked it up. Screenshot isn't mine but I'm not opening the game up again just to get a screenshot.

Depending on what you expect it to be.
For all intents and purposes it's 2 games in one - instanced online grinder and single player action RPG with fully animated and voiced cut scenes and somewhat non linear progression.
You can just play story mode like you do in SP games and fuck off.
Or you can let your autism run wild and grind your shit 24/7, get into affixing, crafting, all that nonsense.
Or both.

I am playing slain. A good 2D plataformer. I got it from another user a while back.

Been replaying the whole Crysis series. Mostly to test how well overclocking my old GPU will work, but they are pretty good games anyway. Crytek's shady behaviour notwithstanding.

I was thinking about doing this as well, last time I played it I had a gtx275 on a 1680x1020 monitor and it ran at like 20fps.

Now I've got a gtx980 so I'll see how it goes

Not the one you replied to, but Zangyou mode is accessed after main campaign. So just find the newest download and play through it once.

Finally home and settled from work. Beat Kirby Triple Deluxe yesterday, that was a pretty fun game Robobot is better though. Really enjoyed Masked Dedede fight quite a bit. My copy of Owlboy came in last week, so I've been dabbling in that as well, haven't made much progress in that though. Lastly, playing FFXIV, currently about Level 40, running through MSQ.

When I get my new internet plan Tuesday I'll be able to download and play RERevelations 2 and

Binary Domain was a blast to play. I was a huge fan of the first Darksiders, second one felt bland, but still enjoyable. Like a spoonful of sourcream.

fuck hit enter after attaching the images. Meant to say RERevelations 2 and Overlord.

How's Owlboy?

Super Mario RPG: Armageddon

Best rom hack in history. so much content. the game actually has a meta and strategy. timing matters. they did an excellent job.

Currently: Salt and Sanctuary

It's a metroidvania loveletter to Dark Souls taking all the good aspects of theme while making combat more fast paced.

that and Titanfall 2. But honestly I get more enjoyment from this $18 small-dev game than Titanfall 2 because even with the fast controls it feels like my character starts wading through mud when not doing the specific maneuvers.

I've been on a coop binge lately, so been running a lot of Helldivers, Vermintide and Natural Selection 2.

Love Helldivers and Vermintide so far, really fun to fuck shit up with your friends. A bit on the verge about Natural Selection though, the tutorial sucks and so most new players suck. Playing as the commander is really fun, but having no tutorial on the alien commander's structures whatsoever is just lazy fucking developers fucking over their own playerbase.

Zack what are you doing on this site so late?

My nigger. Been playing this game a lot, but currently stuck on third lamb. No matter what I do or what I practice the boss is just a mess to play. Fast, unstaggerable burstattacks that knock you around with little to no windup.

Looking forward to coop playthrough with gf____ or friends at home, hopefully they can help me beat it.

Just did 3rd Lamb on the first go with my mage pirate.

If the claw goes up to swipe down, back off, don't try to roll through. Get the Mirror Shield from Hornet Steel Ashes if you're a tanky warrior. Try to roll behind the bitch when she rears up.

Is it something besides Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts superbosses for Mario RPG? Does it actually have a decent story or is it grinding for tilt damage and getting 3HKO'd by everything?

Been playing DaSIII. R8 my fashion.
I call him Axe Ninja.

Cozy as hell, but lacking any gameplay depth. It's enjoyable though.

Actually I paid $30 for two copies of the game, the physical edition with the goodies and it came with an free steam key. the disc is DRM free though.

the post-game bosses are just extra bosses for more content.
The entire game has been rebalanced, with a harder difficulty and emphasis on action commands and timed hits.
The story for the game has added more content
level cap added to 100, more abilities instead of just jumpp/flame/superjump/superflame/ultrajump/ultraflame
party members buffed so its not Geno/Peach/Mario.
It's really fun. I'm enjoying it. It's challenging. I'm climbing to nimbus land and enjoying the changes. The sunken ship was a bitch

Thanks, user. You gave me the determination I needed to kill it for the first time.

I've been on a JRPG binge lately, and I figured that I should really play a pre-FF7 game. Even though I really wanna beat it, I haven't quite been in the mood to play it though. I can't say it's really hooked me like Chrono Trigger or even FF7. When I played those games, I just felt like I couldn't stop until I was dead-fucking-tired moreso with CT.

I'm having kind of the opposite problem here. I'm interested in the game a fair bit mostly for the story, but I really just want to skip it and get onto Birth by Sleep and especially Dream Drop Distance. I don't wanna waste my time on another 20-hour timesink instead of going right into the games I wanna play, but I already pussied out halfway through with Re:CoM and just watched the cutscenes on Youtube, so I'm not sure if I wanna shame myself some more and just watch the movie from 1.5 HD Remix.

>Super Robot Taisen Wars OG
Just bought it. Seems pretty fun, though the lack of the crossover stuff from the real SRW games is making the game a bit underwhelming. Probably gonna put it on the backburner.

Aptly named.
10/10 for using best weapon. Range is for pussies

I have always love game about pirates. The best pirates game I've ever played is Uncharted Waters 2 on the SNES. If you plan on playing this game, I'd recommend playing the Jap version because the US version is censored.

I've been putting off playing Ass Creed 4 for many years mainly because I don't like Ass Creed and it turned me off. I decided to try Ass Creed 4 last week, it's only 8 Gigs anyway. And I have to say that I really like it. It's not as good as Uncharted Waters 2 but it come close.

The first few missions are quite boring. Tailing mission is the absolute worst. But, after some hours I managed to get my own ship and that's when I really like the game.

Sea battles need some time to get used to but it's quite fun. You can board the enemy ships and began slashing and shooting at the remaining enemies. Sailing the sea is really comfy, although the sea feel quite small. I can spot at least 5 enemy ships at any given time. The 3 towns are big enough and well done, they don't feel the same. There's not much to do on dry land but I think that's fine. The sea battles are where it's at and they are very fun.

My biggest complaint is what on Earth does this has to do with Ass Creed? Why not create a new IP altogether. instead Ubisoft decided to slap the Ass Creed logo on this game. It deterred people like me from playing the game and from what I know, the Ass Creed fans themselves are somewhat disappointed with it because it doesn't follow the Ass Creed formula.

There's so much they could do if they ignore Assassin's Creed formula. Make the oceans larger, the land size can stay the same, but the distance between the towns should be longer. The ship upgrades are acceptable but it could've been better. Just get rid of stealth element completely. Maybe the inclusion of the French Empire. And why is there no slave ship? There's plenty of slaves working on the plantation but no slave ships?

Finished VLR, don't really get the two or three people that I've seen it was a dissappointment. It had me on the edge of my seat until the end. Now I've been taking first steps on this one.
Why would you fuck up the menu system from VLR is beyond me, someone explain why can't I open a file and the memo pad at the same time.
For that matter why do the memo pads have an ink limit AND WHY ERASING COUNTS AGAINST THIS LIMIT WHAT THE FUCK
sadly I won't stay in this thread for my answers because I know some cheeky fuck will spoil everything.
Diana a cute. CUTE

I bought Rocket League on release but barely played it because all of my friends only play ASSFAGGOTS. They realized after many years that maybe they really weren't having fun and decided to buy the game while it's on sale. We've really been having a lot of fun playing among ourselves. We even tried to play some 4v4 online on the same team and since there's a lot of new players everyone is equally shit so there wasn't a lot of one sided games.
I feel that when a game is relatively new (or in this case a large influx of new players) is when you can have fun the most easily since there isn't a lot of tryharding. The most fun I had on TF2 was around release for example.

Speaking of which, is there any group of anons who'd want to do 2v2/3v3/4v4 private lobbies ? Since the game doesn't require a lot of players maybe this could be done. I'm in yurop by the way.

I thought it was odd that they put so much of a soundtrack in there, only to have it stuck in the menus.

True. I guess they didn't want music during/inbetween games because it would've maybe made copyright strikes on jewtube videos of their games ? Unless it's an original ost and not a licenced one.

If you pay attention during the "real life" segments, there's some 4th wall hints at exactly this issue. Specifically when there's some argument going on that goes something like one guy saying "But I just want to focus on pirates." and the other guy saying "Shut the fuck up and get back to finding *insert AssCreed plot thing here*".

Finished it on Normal, playing NG+ on Hard (which I should have started with in the first place). Pretty fun, but not an oldschool shooter. nuDoom ripped it off in almost every aspect.

Decided to try and actually finish the game this time. Forgot how hard it was.

Infinity really spoils you with the ball guiding mechanic, but it's still a very fun and nostalgic game.

Always played GoW games on Medium, tried playing this one on Hard because it'll treat me like a babby later if I die too many times in the same fight. Turns out this one doesn't suggest turning down the difficulty if you're getting your ass kicked, you're stuck. Nearly kicked a hole in the wall during the first minotaur fight. Yes, I'm a filthy save scumming, Easy playing casual scum

I can't play more than 2 minutes of Shadow Warrior 2013 without it crashing now for some reason. I know I have faulty low RAM (4GB), but I managed to finish it the first time 'round with only a dozen crashes.

/monster/ get

not even close, babyyyyyyyyy

doom4 didnt rip off sh2013. sh2013 was tedious and boring, with horrible console-ui, console-fov and terrible bullet-sponge enemies. only the main characters were fun about that game.

Shit

Well, fuck you.

Play the game on Heroic as a man you miserable faggot.

user, are you implebing that nuDoom WASN'T tedious and boring, with horrible console-ui, console-fov and terrible bullet-sponge enemies?

I've already made a comparison some time ago, so I'll try to condense it:
>failed modern take on old school FPS

How is that game anyways? It's been like 10 years since I've last played an FPS.

It's okay

yeah nah. I've got college work and a job, I don't have the time to replay the same levels over and over and over and over again, especially when the later ones can drag on for more than an hour.

For me it's fucking awesome. I loved the setting, the characters, the graphics… all those things that complement the actual gameplay.

Actual gameplay isn't perfect ironically, the RPG upgrading bullshit is mostly a blatant noob trap after another rather than player choice, difficulty feels trivial on anything but the special difficulty unlocked after first run, some levels could help with better design, bosses suck hard…

That said the actual fighting still is pretty frantic and rewarding when you learn how to play.

This right here is the mark of the retard. Just like in Hard Reset you are supossed to swap weapons continuosly, know betweem which weapons to swap and where to shoot. BAM, suddenly all those bullet sponges start dropping like Dead Rising zombies. Of course if you just go around stabbing everyone to keep your health up you won't die but enemies won't either.

Ah, well. Fortunately they decided to throw it all away in SW2, now Wang is an unfunny memelord, Hoji was replaced by a bitchy whore right out of Tumblr (complete with "ugh I can't even" and constant insults against the guy who is fighting for her), gameplay is straight out Borderlands but somehow worse and challenge now is completely trivialized in favour of muh coop.

Fuck me. Thankfully the 1st game is a self contained story with a nice ending so I can pretend SW2 doesn't exist.

Due to the wonderful news of wild arms being gutted for money, i started to replay the older games. They are pretty comfy.

You may be interested in Die by The Sword

The music is licensed, but it's alright to use on Youtube, Psyonix is cool about it. It's not audible during games because sound is pretty important.

That looks exactly nothing, at all, like anything that I would recognize as Phantasy Star.

This is not the thread to ask this sort of thing but anyone know if divinity original sin is good?

It is the thread to ask this sort of thing, I asked for Hitman 2016 after all.
Divinity Original Sin is fun. It has some really nice use of environmental shit which makes for some clever movements like fucking up hard encounters by setting up a massive explosion. I also hear the co-op is great but I don't have anyone to play it with so I can't vouch for that.

It's not like you're wrong, but this franchise has less consistency than Final Fantasy.

I've been playing Radiant Historia. I like the combat system, it's based on pushing enemies around a grid so that you can get several on one tile and hit them all at once. Plus I'm a sucker for time travel plots, and the fact that you're working through two different timelines at once keeps things varied. Aht a cute.

I've also been fucking about with Pokemon Brown, which is a romhack of Red. I don't have much to say about it, other than it seems pretty competently made. I'm looking forward to Pokemon Prism since the Gen 2 games are my favourites, and I never liked the remakes as much.

I've been meaning to play that for years, but I hadn't heard about the censorship. Is there any kind of fan retranslation for the Jap version like there is with Phantasy Star?

Same team? It looks very similar, I'll check it out

I'm enjoying Severance a lot but I think the combat was way, way oversold

severance was codemasters and die by the sword was treyarch.
Though be prepared to learn how to swing your blade.

As long as every enemy isn't weak to the strategy of dodging to the right and attacking and dodging to the right and attacking until they're dead, it'll fix one of my complaints about Severance

Doom. That sacrificed heart is still beating. Horrible, just horrible. What disturbed individual approved this?! I'm going to make a video about this game.

Vagante. It's like Spelunky but more class based. Can anybody set up a server?

I just finished Boktai.
Unfortunately the Password entry server from the official website is broken and I can't get whatever I was supposed to get
rip

Uncharted Waters 2 is my personal favorite game. I still play it from time to time, not often but still too much.

Do some merchanting for a while. Get decent ships, and then go and attack some smaller merchant ships of one specific country. Get a letter of marque if possible. Retire from pirating. Get another ship to sail to Japan and Australia, pick up some spices along the way and go back to London. And then relive the pirate life.

There are censorship in the US version. In the original Jap, there are more discoveries to be made. You can discover native tribes all across the world but somehow the US localizers thought that would offend the natives.

The stories in the game are not good. The Italian guy have the most interesting story but it's really not that good.

I know there are newer Uncharted Waters games, but they are smartphone "Skinner box simulator". Completely waifunized and look horrendous.

Really? I've been playing the singleplayer campaign and think its okay, it's certainly better than fucking doom 3, the gameplay is fast and does feel frantic at later parts with the harder enemies.

As a 2016 reboot of Doom it could have been much worse but so far it's better than most of the FPS games released lately, except Shadow Warrior 2.

Just finished Valdis Story.
I knew I was missing a bunch of content, but fuck game started to get really old at this point.
It certainly better than on launch, mostly due to fixed physics and controls, but still too much forced/tacked anti fun shit in there.

Why even before the final boss they won't allow just to warp between save spots?
Why level cap is so low? I mean fuck, even if it was 1 skill point per 2 levels and 1 stat point per 2 levels one after another having at least a cap of 40 would be much more enjoyable. Half of the game you spend capped.
Boss reward system is retarded - there is no point in no S-ing bosses since it gives you permanent character upgrades beyond level cap, but fuck having quick retry button like in BoI or Dustforce and enjoy game lowering your overall score because of too many retries!

Exploration was good. Combat and equipment/stats/skills synergies were good. Ability to respec was good. Trading system was good. Bosses were ok for the most part, at least those that I fought.
Music and visuals were fantastic.

I don't see replaying it any time soon though, lack of even basic quality of life improvements hampers replayability greatly. This comes from the autist who replays all of the Igavanias at least twice. A whole bunch of times good ones.

Bumpan. Please respond.

Been getting deeper into Satellite Reing. It running like fuck for me aside it's a very fun game. It's not really a modern syndicate like I expected it to be but I like it just as much.

How do you play it if it's in Jap? Why wouldn't you want to be cute girls?

What game are these screenshots from?

came here to post this
Also download for people who want to try
mega.nz/#!45ICEJBK!TUMBCmP1t2NgMC1FsGFua-Rxul28BkWay__KU8NNsIU It's an interesting game, I liked it.

DoW1 and DoW2 are very different. DoW1 is a full RTS, DoW2 is like an ARPG/RTS/RTT hybrid. Opinions are very divided between them.
DoW vanilla and Winter Assault have story-based campaigns which are worth playing. Dark Crusade has a freeform conquest campaign, and is often considered the best SP game.
Soulstorm has a shittier campaign and is a bit crap in general, but it's the best modding platform as it has the most content.
DoW2 largely follows the same pattern. The base game and first expansion have good story-driven SP campaigns, while Retribution has a mediocre freeform campaign and is much more MP-focused.

Cant believe they let Yūsuke Kozaki make a game where a Hitler look-alike sells you weapons to help you climba tower and kill the decapitated heads of Stalin and Hugo Chavez look-alikes.

Titanfall 2, and Subnautica. Really loving both of them.

I really enjoyed the first Titanfall, and was a bit iffy about some of the changes made at first (some of the more off-the-rails elements, like time travel and teleportation), but now I'm finding myself okay with them. Northstar is best titan.

I've only been playing Subnautica for a few hours, but it's shaping up to be such an amazing game. I just wish it was better optimized. It's so easy to get immersed (haw haw) in the game, but then it stutters for a few seconds while textures pop into existence in front of me, and it kind of kills the moment. Still having a great time, though.

*Teleports behind you*
Don't you mean RONIN is the best titan?

Splinter Cell, the first one. Never actually finished it and I'm doing a big batch of stealth games. Going to finish off the SC series with XBOX HUEG Double Agent, though the framerate is going to take some getting used to.

Great game. Glad you're enjoying it.
Contracts is even better, in my opinion. Most people say Blood Money is the best in the series. I personally think it's just a little too casual-friendly, but it's still a great game. Don't bother with Codename 47 or Absolution.
Just grin and bear it, it's the worst level in the game.

you disgust me

Leave

Nothing.

Replaying The Witcher 3 with expansions and the Preparations mod to make sure shit stays challenging past Velen.

Velen is now a fucking nightmare

Did the Wild at Heart quest last night. My light attacks hit for ~50, heavy for ~100, fucking werewolf regenerated 95HP every second. Had to Igni at half HP and go full allahu akbar mode on it to win.

Took me ten tries

I loved it.

XCOM: Enemy Within with Long War. Except for having problems with UFOs because I'm playing Australia, it's been a good game so far. Pic not from current game but it's like the only ss I have from the game

You can save the entire Rust Crew if you have a high enough trust stat with all the characters by the time you reach the final boss.

Satellite Reign is running like utter fuck for me(silky smooth 17-20 fps) even with everything turned down and DX9 forced, and I can't find any up to date way to fix it. I have a 9 year old toaster but they're well in the recommended specs tier, what gives? The game is really fun but it running like dick is a turnoff.

Is this real life
Replaying REmake with Jill, RE4 and JP:Operation Genesis.

I should go back and finish Starship Troopers though.

I'm wasting my time in MGSV.
Dunno why.
There are new camos but I'm stuck waiting like three fucking days until the closest research finishes so I can knock those out and get to making a bikini which in itself takes six fucking days.
Six fucking days to make a bikini, yeah, you heard it right.

It does the bare minimum to be a game, but it's still objectively a game.

Transport fever while the Pillars of Eternity royal edition is downloading. I'm taking suggestions if you have any.

I suggest coffee if you want to stay awake, PoE is the most boring game I have ever played and ive been playing games for more than 25 years. Its always good to form your own opinion by experiencing it though.

Overwatch and Last Guardian. The is like the best year ever for cucks.

Apparently the game just clicks with some people, even with some that usually dislike shit like Baldur's Gate and similar.

I have no idea why. But I do know that most of the people I've heard say the game was good have some form of crippling mental illness. So maybe it's that.

WORLD OF GUNS

I've watched some gameplay, doesn't seem that much different than BG. I mean, what else can I play anyway, At least this game will make me use my brain, unlike shooters. I've been trying to get into jrpgs, but no cigar. My true favourites are grand strategy games but I've played them all to death and there are no new ones.

T A C T I C A L S H O O T E R S
A
C
T
I
C
A
L

S
H
O
O
T
E
R
S

The new ones are too demanding for my 4 year old toaster. Are you referring to Rainbow six?

I don't think there are any. Dead genre, unfortunately. The greats will always be around, though.

Yeah, up to and including Rainbow Six 3. There's also the first Ghost Recon (and none of the sequels, which are all shit), and the SWAT series. Also, it's not a shooter, but Full Spectrum Warrior and other real-time tactics scratch a similar itch for me.

I played Ghost recon yeeears ago and it was a fucking hard game. I played SWAT 4 and it was good as balls. Played the Delta Force games too. To be quite honest, I think I've played most of the games in that genre that are any good.

I don't know what I'd be underage or a poser about.

I just picked it up when it was free on GOG. Had never played it before. I never said otherwise.

I guess he meant interstellar marines but that thing is probably still dead.

Send this to a friend over Skype to ask him wtf I should use.

I got NWN2 because I heard MotB is amazing, but I noticed it has quite a few campaigns. Are all of them worth playing? Is the main campaign worth going through or even necessary for understanding the game and plot?

sent*

The main campaign's story isn't really connected to MotB's but it does get referenced a lot, so it's best to play it before moving on to MotB. Actually, the main campaign is reasonably good and I'd say it's worth playing by itself. It starts off really slow and boring and Act 1 seems to last forever, but it gets much better afterwards.
As for Storm of Zehir, I found it incredibly dull and never finished it.

I got this uh…"experience" a while back for free, so I finally decided that I should waste an hour or so to play through it.

The atmosphere is alright and I like the idea of a mystery/puzzle game set in a house, but this is nowhere near that amount of fun. The story is vapid, and I think that it focuses on the wrong person. Your little sister is the stereotypical rebellious teenage punk girl with little to no personality. She constantly drones on about how she was outcast or mistreated without explaining why. She pushes away her previous friend because he's "weird" and instead of outright telling him that she doesn't want to be friends, she uses him for his stuff. She doesn't even give her parents a chance to even acclimate themselves to the fact that she's gay, she simply runs away and cries about it. She probably ruins the potential future career of her lesbian lover. Overall, she's a cunt, as all "outcast" and rebellious teenagers are. I thought that the father was a much better character with a lot more strife than just being gay. He's failing as a writer, his daughter is a bitch, his wife is cheating on him, and his uncle may have abused him. Yet the bastard keeps on trying for his family. I like how the game subtly tries to paint him as bad by placing bottles of alcohol in his study, or putting a porn magazine in his library, and showing that he's inattentive to his offspring's homosexual needs. The game focuses so much on trying to convey the idea that the lesbian is a good person and that she's just misguided, it irritates me.

I personally thought that the exploration was interesting in some parts, if not instantly "gratifying." This game has a couple or so locked containers in it and they're so fucking easy to find the combinations for. Your father's cabinet combination is found in an obvious folder, written in obvious ink, and is large and extremely easy to read. They could have made it be something you actually have to dig for, like maybe a number that is significant to JFK since your father obviously has an interest in him. Every answer for every "obstacle" you face in the game is too conveniently answered. Like, oh, there's a cassette player in this room, I bet there's a cassette arou-, oh there it is.

I do really like the rain and thunder resonating through the house as you explore, and the game almost seemed like it was going to enter interesting territory when you started to learn about your father's uncle Oscar, but then the game just ends. I was almost completely bored through the whole way, and I would rather play Life is Strange because at least I can be a bitch and laugh at stupid shit with my friends if I played that. Fuck this game and fuck walking simulators…I liked it better than Dear Esther though.

Bumpan. Is there a way to fix the performance issues or is this a works on my machine type of deal?
Also I wanted to ask about the Bamham games. Worth a pirate?

Just finished CoD 1 and UO and I just loved it. I don't know what I should play next, RTCW or Allied Assault?

RTCW. Probably the last FPS that had Old School feel. Good game despite some flaws.

Then Allied Assault, if you are not tired of WW2 theme. It is the grand daddy of WW2 FPS, before its team split up and made CoD franchise, before the nightmare walked the earth.

Go for Medal of Honor Airborne

Is this a joke or a real recommendation? I've heard a lot of people who either hate or love the game.

Second what this user says, storm of zehir was supposed to be a kinda, "fuck it" hack n slash kinda thing, so its pretty dull if you want anything like motb.

He looks pissed.

Been playing a lot of stuff recently, as a matter of fact.
>Overmeme I bought it off of G2A because all my friends but me played it and they wanted a game we could all play. It's shit.
Does anyone want to play KF or Payday Jew with me? I'd like to give it a romp-through again but it's boring without anyone to talk to.

But there is a plot that ties the numbered ones together (along with various spin-offs). Early Final Fantasy games didn't have that.

Playing The Last Guardian. It's not as bad as I expected it would be. It's not as good as I hoped it could be.

Final Fantasy in general has always been terrible though.

plus you can be CUTE

JESUS

I know

sometimes I can't handle it either

I played Auqaria a while back after hearing about it for years, but I found it to be pretty mediocre in everything except the soundtrack. It's always really disappointing when that happens, I want to like the game because the music is great, but I really had to force myself to keep playing.

Wow, that may be the most well thought out post on Gone Homo that I've ever read here. I think that game and other walking simulators would work much better if they were something like more Myst, as in, an actual puzzle game that gives the player a plot and requires some thought to solve problems.

Been playing RS2: Vietnam and KF2 a bit recently. Though I still have Divine Divinity on my backlog, of which I've played like 11 hours and it took like 4 hours to clear the very first dungeon IIRC.

While I rarely use/create mage characters in vidya, this time I thought I should finally make a proper fireball spamming shithead wizard and it seems to work pretty well so far, though I have to chug mana potions a lot.

Maybe I'll finally try Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory after I'm done with Divine Divinity

if it wasn't for the bug eyes she would be cute, and maybe those arm if they were a little slim

thanks! her arms are as thick as they can be, unfortunately. that pose makes them look thinner, check the third picture in for a better look. I'm really proud of how she looks; I've spent a lot of time on her looks since 2012.

I've been playing a bunch of stuff lately.
Finished Sleeping Dogs' campaign and am working through the DLC stories. It's alright. I'm finding the DLC to be more fun than the main story to be honest, but maybe that's just because they are goofier.

Started playing Stardew Valley, but kind of dropped it for other stuff at the moment. Wasn't that far in yet. Looks like it has the potential to be comfy, but I gotta be in the right mood for it.

I also downloaded DMC 4 SE today and just finished playing it for a bit. Hope I will actually finish the story this time around.

Every time I see someone play MGSV I get sad.

I'm playing PSO2 on and off. I'm having a hard time finding knuckle skills. Those twin daggers drop like it's nothing, but barely anything knuckles. Also, I thought most of the stuff was translated by now? Every time I do something story related it's all nip runes.

Purging xenos in Deathwing
This game is fucking gorgeous

How are the bugs?

My rigg is showing its age with this game.

unfortunately PA discs are random. :( you can buy up to lv10 on the shops tho! I have a couple of knuckle discs in my shop in fact.

as far as the translation goes, story stuff is not translated. I read Japanese so it isn't a problem for me. You can check Kazanboshi's channel on YouTube if you want translated story content.

Then what's the 'Story patch' in the tweaker for if not that? Some of the story text in the intro was translated, but after that it just stopped.

sorry, I wasn't writing clearly. Episode 4 story stuff is mostly not translated. I was briefly helping with translation before I had a falling out with the other maintainers.

The story patch is mostly episode 1-3 which at one time was fully translated, but it's not maintained and so many of the translated lines are not being patched because of changes to those files in game updates.

Oh like that. I forgot it actually drops you straight into Episode 4. Guess I'll go do the other episodes first. Thanks brah.

This is okay D2,5 clone.

is that grim dawn?

yep

Play through Storm of Zehir then export your character to Motb. Main campaign is trash.

I've been replaying The Age of Decadence lately and I'm really starting to lust for another good , actual, roleplaying game.
Someone recommend me something please!

it is fully released. no crack yet

What game is this? Looks pretty interesting.

huh?

Looks like you arent initiated

What game is that? It tickles my 'tism

Honestly surprised this thread survived a solid week

Revisiting for better ranks and trying the Difficult stages. SS on Kilo Difficult this morning with no problem and after a few attempts made it above the top 500, currently working on Mega Difficult. That last jump between the spikes is just a bitch to pull off

I've heard good things and an hour in I'm willing to shelve my skepticism that this is going to just be an lol Lovecraft game

i guess im not immolated

wizardry 8, apparently. searched the names of some of those last 3 races. why do you feel the need to sage to ask such a question? especially given the topic of the thread, which is intended to make games look interesting to other anons.

pic related

Is it fun?

Subnautica is great just starting, but theres still a lot of untapped potential/no real endgame implemented yet. Plus I'm still salty that my fucking Cyclops vanished. Just not the same spawning in a new one.

Hey, user. It's getting kinda late… I have a room at Olav's Tap 'n Tack, wanna come over?

s-sure

Whoa! I didn't know Blizzard was planning on remaking Heathstone!

Well here we are, It's so cold outside isn't it user? I'm glad we're together where it's nice and warm inside. …Oh my, is that a sweetroll in your pocket or are you thinking about something else that's warm inside?

could be a sweetroll–could be something else, i don't think i should answer right now..

Uhuh…of course, like i haven't realized what you've been staring at all this time

well.. can you blame me? you look so soft..
i just hope you're not put off by that!

Sad.

dang dude, i was gonna get elf lovin' and you ruined t

Don't you mean self-loving?

sure man, why not

Don't worry user, I don't mind, you can't help it after all.
Let me take off these boots…there, much more comfortable, do you like what you see?

do i like what i see?
that's an understatement! go ahead make yourself more comfortable..

If you're still lurking, play CoD2, it is legitimately one of the best FPS campaigns I can remember playing.

Grim Dawn: Been putting a ton of hours into this. It's another ARPG diablo clone. I enjoy it because of the really intense build system, combined with multiple classes allows you to play out pretty much any staple ARPG build with lots of unique shit thrown in there as well. I also really enjoyed Titan Quest and it's made by the same devs. This character in the screenshot is a demolitionist/occultist who fires Brimstone rounds that do chaos damage and he's a fucking nutter. I also shoot eyes sometimes.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15704523/Grim_Dawn_(v2.9.0.14)___Crucible_DLC_(v2.3.0.3)_[GOG]

Miscreated: It's another one of those day-z clones but the polish, even though it's in early Alpha, is really there. They have optimized the hell out of their game engine and the game looks good. It's a lot like Day-Z but if Day-Z wasn't a poorly optimized piece of shit. Not only that, but the devs are incredibly active in the community, they update a minimum once a month, and they're always in the steam threads answering questions. I even ran into one of the devs while playing and he was a pretty cool bro. It's early access, so, be careful, and don't shill out more then 5-10 bux. [if you get it, lemme know, I need homies to play with]

Overwatch: blah blah blizzard poz. I really enjoy Overwatch from a casual perspective. I played a lot of TF2 just to put on some heavy metal or chilled out groove rap and just zone out while I try to work on getting my reflexes better and shoot dudes. Overwatch over compensates for my shit aiming with handy skills that make me feel useful even when I suck. It's not amazing, but it doesn't deserve the hate that it gets here imo.

you're a tease, that's evil

It's really early in the morning and this elf hasn't slept yet and is tired from fiddling around with posing mods, besides, the mod already gave me a warning ban for a few minutes for ERP.

it was fun seeing the nofun sperglord getting autistic though.

Good night.

aww, well good night then! sorry i got you in trouble!

Zombasite. It's a hack 'n slash with dynamic world and quests, enemy or friendly clans and a bit of rimworld in it. Also you can play a summon necro or demonmancer if you want to.

yes
i love teasing boys

well it worked.. more than you'll ever know

Been playing Xonotic. Intentionally, the graphics are set to all low and the textures are diminished to flat colors for best visibility.

I think it does well, compared to other multiplayer games, is opting in or out of stats tracking, and regardless of that setting, being an anonymous player. Community wise, people have generally been friendly and its easy to be recognized. I started playing it in the summer and skill wise I'd be some kind of middling player, but I feel when pic related happens, I gave off a kind of vibe to new players that I've been nolife-ing arena shooters for a decade and the other hyperboles that try to explain why the genre is unpopular.

And some screenshots in non-shitty graphics mode.

What anime is this?

Yes
But multiplayer won't work for some reason

I forgot but it's nothing like in the gif.

I just finished it and it was boring. CoD 1 and UO are still the best CoD campaigns.

I've been playing Crash 1 and Super Mario Maker for 3DS. Don't have screenshots for either and I'm too lazy to take some. At first I was trying to 100% Crash, but I missed a single box in a level and decided that it doesn't matter anyway, especially since the official ending is the 'bad' ending anyway.

i wish i would've swapped info with this user so they could tease me until i leak for them shamefully

Marth/Lucina bodies Cloud

FOUR FIGHTERS

[spoilers]gone home[/spoilers]

only if your rein is brain dead

Tumblr and Holla Forums would love you.

Higher res normal maps

Because if you are going to do that you might as well pirate the fucking thing. Only butthurt devs that know their games are shit complain about this.

That's pretty much my point. Whether he can fight them is extremely questionable, but actually perceiving their lines should be straightforward if he could see Arc's at all.

So will RE7 only have VR support on the PS4 or are they bringing that to the PC version as well?

Also looking forward to the PC demo tomorrow.

So I recently rented The Last of Us, because "over 200 GotY Awards can't be wrong" - and about the nicest thing I can say about it so far is that ND did a better job rendering a post-apocalyptic Boston in a fucking PS3 game than Bethesda did in FO4 on modern consoles/PCs.

bui here

please erp with me as klonoa with stinky paws and i'll stop :3

my discord is Bui#3468
steam steamcommunity.com/id/furrets
you must have a cute klonoa avatar or i won't add you~

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Been playing it for two weeks, the matches feel really fun. You actually have to know how to play, it's not just "lol I drew better, luck is a skill" (well, not for a ccg at least)

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Who did orcs as we know first?
Warhammer or Blizz?

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

I agree.

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Well they'd probably say things like = you're not taking risks/real men fight in melee/figting from afar is cheating etc. how do I prove them wrong?

bui here

my discord is Bui#3468

Naice, thanks.

Best thread in a while.

did you play it on ps4 or ps3? I didn't finish the ps3 release but I got a ps4 copy very cheap, I figure 60fps will be nice.

Currently I am playing a sega saturn game, panzer dragoon saga. I just got to Disc 3.

Just finished this game I found on a thread in /hgg/. It's a solid Resident Evil like game that lasts a couple hours. Nice way to spend an afternoon.

Of course, the whole thing is in Japanese, but I can help out if anyone gets stuck.

You can find the game from the developer's website.
morinoyakata.x.fc2.com/game-igyou.html

whats the name of that other japanese game that has 3 naked girls and a round robot on a weird dungeon/facility?

About the first half of the game, roughly.

Your fears are unfounded, however the game itself isn't great and is a shining example of squandered opportunity.

Fucking flags. Weren't they automatically cleared after first post some time ago?

Kind of bored with action-y games for now. Decided to play Yurop Truck Sim 2, with the new Vive le France DLC. 15 new French cities, but still no Ireland.

I don't have any trouble driving on the right side of the road, I just have trouble with driving with my left hand. I don't know how to explain it, but my brain just refuse to work when the passenger seat is on my right. Must be all that tea.

Super Mario RPG: Armageddon

The post-game is a "Defeat the next post-game boss for the next gear upgrade" and the pokemon catching is meh as fuck, but holy fuck the boss fights are fun as fuck

There's no grinding. No need to grind. and, if you want to, booster's tower bob-ombs kamikaze and do no damage and give lots of exp. But the hard part is post-game and you should be like 85 by then

It's the same game except with more content, rebalanced party/skills/leveling/enemies/bosses, and on steroids. action commands need to be done properly or you won't do max damage, same with the defense timing. It's really fun.
It's akin to SMT where buffing is important.

Yeah the second half is dogshit, why bother having a complex Snake Eater style healing system if you take bullets like a bitch

I don't think they are, Lovecraft is pretty overwrought as it is and adaptations of his work are frequently off the mark

It's even less that but more the atmosphere that was painstakingly weaved to wrap the player like a cocoon and repeatedly threaten to drag him into some unknowable horrific place that goes out of the window. They were this close to making a proper Mythos game.

Tried to post this earlier but posting was fucked. Didn't want to give it it's own thread.

I had totally forgotten that I spent a while dicking around with game files in the hopes of modding the spawn points to up the challenge, or just for a change. The problem is, everything in the game file is just numbered, so it's incredibly difficult to tell what you're actually editing sometimes.So I made a couple of monsters gigantic in the hopes that it would make them easy to find and obvious and thus I could figure out exactly which spawn points were which. But I never found them, assumed I was doing it wrong, and forgot all about it. That was in February.

I was enjoying it but the post game bosses just become giant damage sponges after awhile

I think I gave up after fighting the Black Dragon or whatever, spent about an half hour attacking him then he just did something that instantly killed my party.

The main story itself had some added difficulty however which is worth playing itself.

I did a little play through on an old gba game. It got pretty weird very fast. I might do a thread on this during the holidays. Let's just say that I think I got the bad ending.

I finally caved in and got around playing Max Payne

Boy it did got old fast. Aside of the 3dfx graphics, game is mainly going from door and door and cleaning up hordes of the same enemies with different clotches and either a pistol or shotgun.

Maybe it would be fun if I did care about the story. Hidding and listening to the enemies talking to each other and sometimes doing stuff like shooting each other after the heated argument is amusing though.

This fucking game

What the fuck.
It's glitching on me now and it keeps closing everytime I wake Niko up.

NO YOU FUCKING WON'T IF YOU KEEP CLOSING MY FUCKING GAME YOU ASSHAT.

Learning to fly the MiG21 in DCS. Some of it is going well. Some of it is not.

OK, the new French routes are quite bumpy.

I'm genuinely upset that you didn't lose. I was cheering on the tentacle monster the entire time wanting to see you lose, but you fucking ruined it.

Just started playing Freedom Planet.
I never played sonic, but this is pretty fun, it looks good, feels great, the music is alright.

As for complaints the fucking voice acting is terrible, and the characters are kind of annoying.

So far it has been fun.

Thanks for showing me this. Looks fun.

Man, I miss Hotwheels.

I'm still pissed they left that out of the base game. It's fucking EURO truck simulator and half of europe isn't there. I like the game, but come on man.
DLC like the scandinavian parts or eastern europe I could at least understand.

Emulating this game on a whim. Didn't even knew it existed before.

Seems like it's pretty standard srpg mechanics, so far nothing special. The game keeps trying to lure me into using majin and mercenaries but I'm not having any of it. Experience is clearly limited so I'm not wasting it on randoms if I can clear the maps with just the 3 main characters.

The artstyle of the game is beautiful and the girls are delicious.

Having a blast, but I can't find that goddamn entrance to the tombs that the ghoul bitch mentioned

Just flying through levels slaughtering everyone. It's wonderful

Been Playing Megami Tensei: Old Testament on SNES with fan translation patch.
Have beaten 1st game and it was pretty fun. Need to still get around playing other MegaTen games and spinoffs that aren't Persona.

Yeah, fuck you.

-

Bump limit.

Been playing the For Honor technical test, it's kind of like multiplayer Bushido Blade.

I recommend using a walkthrough, you need a specific spell to beat the final boss and there's only a couple maps where you can capture it.